Indian Institute of Agriculturall Research (ICAR) has released the results for Young Professional II and Junior Research Fellow on its official website icar.org.in .The candidates shortlisted for ICAR Young Professional II and Junior Research Fellow 2019 can download their result directly from the link given below
Check and Download- ICAR Young Professional II and Junior Research Fellow Result 2019
NTA ICAR Result 2019 For AIEEA - UG & PG, AICEA - JRF/SRF announced
On 11th July, 2019, National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the results for All India Entrance Exam for Admission (AIEEA)- UG & PG as well as All India Competitive Examination for Admission (AICEA) for taking admission in the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) 2019, on its official website. Candidates who have attended NTA ICAR exam 2019 For AIEEA - UG & PG, AICEA - JRF/SRF can now check and download their provisionally shortlisted result from the direct official link provided below.
What are the Important Dates for NTA ICAR Result 2019 For AIEEA - UG & PG, AICEA - JRF/SRF?
National Testing Agency (NTA), has released the provisionally shortlisted Result for NTA ICAR exam 2019 For AIEEA - UG & PG, AICEA - JRF/SRF on 1st July, 2019. NTA ICAR conducted the examination on 1st July, 2019. The important dates related to NTA ICAR Result 2019 For AIEEA - UG & PG, AICEA - JRF/SRF and further recruitment process for this year is granted in the following table.
Online Registration began on
Application Registration closed on
Admit card available
NTA ICAR exam 2019 For AIEEA - UG & PG, AICEA - JRF/SRF
Counselling beginning date
Counselling ending date
How to check and download the NTA ICAR Result 2019 For AIEEA - UG & PG, AICEA - JRF/SRF?
Stepwise procedure for downloading the NTA ICAR Result 2019 For AIEEA - UG & PG, AICEA - JRF/SRF is granted below. Candidates are requested to follow the below provided instructions to download their NTA ICAR Result 2019 For AIEEA - UG & PG, AICEA - JRF/SRF without any difficulty.
Click on the official link provided above to check NTA ICAR Result 2019 For AIEEA - UG & PG, AICEA - JRF/SRF.
Candidates can also check their NTA ICAR Result 2019 For AIEEA - UG & PG, AICEA - JRF/SRF scorecard, individual marks through the above mentioned link.
Finally, take a print out of the NTA ICAR Result 2019 For AIEEA - UG & PG, AICEA - JRF/SRF for further selection process.
What are the information cited in NTA ICAR Result 2019 For AIEEA - UG & PG, AICEA - JRF/SRF?
In NTA ICAR Result 2019 For AIEEA - UG & PG, AICEA - JRF/SRF page, Candidates can know about the Maximum score, cutoff score and Obtained score of each section. The overall Cutoff marks are displayed according to the Candidate's category ie., General, OBC, SC, ST. Candidates need to secure the denoted Sectional and Overall Cutoff marks to appear in further selection process.
Where to find the answer key along with NTA ICAR AIEEA Result 2019?
On completion of the NTA ICAR Exam 2019 process, the conducting authority releases the official Answer Key for the Candidate’s reference. Once the official Answer key is released in the official website, candidates can cross-check their responses with the official answer keys. The official answer key for the NTA ICAR AIEEA - UG & PG, AICEA - JRF/SRF Exam 2019 has been released on 17.07.2019. Here is the Direct official link to check the Answer keys for NTA ICAR AIEEA - UG & PG, AICEA - JRF/SRF Exam 2019.
What are the tie-breaking rules followed in NTA ICAR Result 2019 For AIEEA - UG & PG, AICEA - JRF/SRF?
If two or more candidates secure same score in NTA ICAR AIEEA - UG & PG, AICEA - JRF/SRF Exam 2019, the tie cases will be resolved by applying the following steps one after another as applicable till the tie is resolved.
Among the candidates having equal marks in total (NTA ICAR exam 2019 For AIEEA - UG & PG, AICEA - JRF/SRF), the candidate with higher marks in NTA ICAR Exam 2019 will be ranked higher.
In case of having equal marks in NTA ICAR exam 2019, candidate with higher qualification or in case of similar qualification, candidate with higher marks in graduation will be ranked higher.
In case of further tie-up, the candidate who is senior in age will be ranked higher by the authority.
Admit Card related Articles
Answer key related Articles
Application Form related Articles
Cut off related Articles
Exam related Articles
Exam Pattern related Articles
General related Articles
Important Dates related Articles
Result related Articles
Sample Papers related Articles
Syllabus related Articles
Counselling related Articles
Interview schedule related Articles
Score card related Articles
Calendar related Articles
Eligibility Criteria related Articles
DV Schedule related Articles
Rank List related Articles
Exam Schedule related Articles
- Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Admit Card
- Western Coalfields Limited staff nurse Admit Card
- Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education clerk Admit Card
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission engineering services Admit Card
- Supreme Court of India Admit Card
- TSPSC Admit Card
- Chanakya National Law University Driver cum Attendant Admit Card
- Delhi District Court personal assistant Admit Card
- BMC junior engineer Admit Card
- UPSSSC stenographer Admit Card
- APPSC Answer key
- HTET Answer key
- DSSSB LDC and Junior Clerk Answer key
- UKPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF) Answer key
- Himachal Pradesh Department of Revenue patwari Answer key
- Telangana High Court Answer key
- GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk and Office Assistant Answer key
- Andhra Pradesh State Level Police assistant public prosecutor Answer key
- RPSC public relation officer Answer key
- Madras High Court computer operator typist Answer key
- Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan tet Application Form
- OPSC civil services Application Form
- The Science Engineering Research Board jest Application Form
- MAHATET Application Form
- IIFT Application Form
- Punjab School Education Board Application Form
- UP Board Application Form
- Central Bank of India cto cro Application Form
- HTET htet Application Form
- ICAR net Application Form
- TNFUSRC forest watcher pst pet Important Dates
- APPSC group 1 services and forest range officer revised Important Dates
- NABARD assistant mains Important Dates
- APPSC group 1 main exam Important Dates
- SSC mts tier 2 Important Dates
- SAIL executive para medical staff Important Dates
- HPSSC sub inspector mains Important Dates
- HPPSC subordinate allied services prelims Important Dates
- RPSC jlo Important Dates
- UKPSC acf Important Dates
- Sikkim Public Service Commission Result
- MPPGCL Result
- Sikkim University personal assistant Result
- Power System Operation Company executive trainee Result
- NHM Assam staff nurse Result
- Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited Result
- OTET Result
- Himachal Pradesh High Court district judge additional Result
- UPSC medical officer Result
- JMI associate professor Result
- Rajasthan High Court group d Sample Papers
- CBSE class 10 social science Sample Papers
- TSCAB staff assistant previous paper Sample Papers
- UPSC Sample Papers
- Teachers Recruitment Board pg assistant and ped grade i Sample Papers
- Cochin Shipyard Limited Project assistant Sample Papers
- RBI grade b Sample Papers
- CBSE class 12 biology Sample Papers
- UPSC Sample Papers
- CBSE UGC ugc net Sample Papers
- NHM Assam Interview schedule
- NIELIT Interview schedule
- NIELIT Interview schedule
- NIELIT Interview schedule
- SBI SCO Interview schedule
- APPSC Extension officer supervisor Interview schedule
- NHM Assam ae civil Interview schedule
- UPSC geo scientist and geologist interview Interview schedule
- HPPSC hpas cce personality test Interview schedule
- ESIC Interview schedule