NEET 2018. Latest Updates National Eligibility and Entrance Test March 2018
NEET 2018 guide to get every essential information and latest updates about NEET 2018 and know about the Results, Answer Keys, Syllabus, Application Form, Admit Card and Dates. which are verified and updated here on March 19, 2018 all details on recent event of NEET 2018 is updated till this minute and be the first person to discover and make use of the ample official links provided in NEET page.
NEET Application Form Correction 2018:National Board of Examination (NBE) has started the NEET 2018 Application Form Correction facility on 15th March 2018. Candidates can do NEET Application Form Correction 2018 till 17th March 2018 (11:50 PM). CBSE will provide ONE TIME OPPORTUNITY for NEET Application Form Correction 2018, to the candidates only in the data which may affect the merit. So, candidates should fill the NEET application form 2018 carefully. Candidates can make NEET Application Form Correction 2018 in the uploaded particulars & scanned images. Candidate can edit the following data in NEET Application Form Correction 2018:
1. Identification Identity:Candidates who failed to add their Aadhaar Number or the Aadhaar Enrollment Number in NEET 2018 Application Form earlier, can add it now in NEET Application Form Correction 2018. Candidates who already added their Aadhaar Number with nationality as OCIs, PCIs, NRIs & foreigner are not eligible to make the correction.
2. Date of Birth / Gender:
Candidates those who have already filled up the details in NEET 2018 Application Form on the basis their Aadhaar Card cannot edit in this section. Candidates those who filled up the 2018 NEET Application Form on the basis of ID such as Passport, Ration card, Bank Account Number, etc, can change their date of birth and gender during NEET 2018 Form correction.
3. State Code of Eligibility:Any Candidate can change the details in this section, there is no restriction on this section.
4. Category:Any Candidate can also edit the details in this section. But those who are changing the details in already given category, will have to to pay the requisite amount for editing the category. The correction will only be implemented if you will pay the application online.
5. Disability Status:All candidate can edit this section. Any change in this "Disability Status" section will result in the higher fee and the change will be implemented only after the payment.
6. Medium of the Paper:Any candidates can edit the already entered details in this section. However, if you change the Regional Language then you also need to change the choice of test center.
7. Examination Center:All candidates can change the Examination Center.
8. Qualifying Examination Code & Percentage (%) of Marks Obtained in Class 12th:Any Candidate can alter the details entered in the field of "Qualifying Examination Code & Percentage (%) of Marks Obtained in Class 12th".
9. Parents Name (Father’s & Mother’s):All candidates can make the correction & interchange the name of their Father & Mother.
NEET Admit Card 2018 for PG Course Demo Test - Released:National Board of Examination (NBE) has released the admit cards for NEET PG and NEET MDS 2018. Apart from the NEET PG 2018 admit cards, candidates who have applied for the exam can also access demo test ahead of the exam. Last date for downloading the NEET PG 2018 Admit Card is January 7, 2018.
Download the NEET PG 2018 Admit Card
Check and download the NEET MDS 2018 Admit Card
|Govt Jobs||Private Jobs||Free Mock Test||Current Affairs|
|Railway Jobs||Bank Jobs||GK||Result|
NEET May Be Conducted Twice A Year From 2018:
With the introduction of National Testing Agency (NTA), NEET (National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test) - the national level medical entrance exam - and JEE - national level engineering entrance exam - might be conducted twice a year to give an opportunity to the students to bring out their best performance, Union Minister of State for Human Resource Development (HRD) Upendra Kushwaha informed Lok Sabha, on December 18, 2018. Currently both the NEET and JEE exams - along with several other exams- are organised by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). From 2018, NTA will conduct those entrance exams.
CBSE NEET Exam 2018 - Tentatively In May, Admission To Be Completed By August
CBSE NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) 2018 is most likely to be held on 10 May 2018 (Thursday), as per the recent report by the Times of India. Medical Council of India (MCI) will complete the admission process for the medical and dental courses by 18 August, 2018. Last year, NEET official notification was published at the end of January month, the same trend can be expected this year.
About NEET Exam 2018:National Eligibility cum Entrance Test popularly known as NEET is National Level entrance examination for students who wish to join Under-Graduate Medical Course like MBBS (or) Dental Course like BDS and also for Postgraduate Course (MD/MS) in Government or Private Medical Colleges in India. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Under-Graduation (NEET-UG) Examination is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) every year for admissions to Under-Graduate Medical/ Dental Courses. For the First Time, CBSE conducted NEET UGC Exam on 5 May 2013. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Post-Graduation (NEET-PG) Examination is conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) for admissions to various Post-Graduate MD/ MS and PG Diploma Courses.
Seat Allotment through NEET Score 2018NEET UG seats are classified in the following categories:
(ii) State Government Quota Seats - 85%
(iii) State/ Management/ NRI Quota Seats in Private Medical/Dental Colleges or any Private/ Deemed University
(iv) Central Pool Quota Seats
Category-wise Seat Reservation Criteria under NEET UG
|Category||Percentage of Reservation|
|OBC & Non-Creamy Layer||27%|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||3% (On Horizontal basis)|
NEET PG seats are classified in the following categories:
(ii) State Government Quota Seats (including the states of Andhra Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir and Telangana)
(iii) State/ Management/NRI Quota Seats in Private Medical/Dental Colleges or any Private/ Deemed University
(iv) MD/MS/PG Diploma courses at Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions
(v) DNB Broad specialty courses
Colleges/Universities Not Accepting NEET Score 2018
- JIPMER (Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research)
- AIIMS New Delhi
- AIIMS Bhopal
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar
- AIIMS Jodhpur
- AIIMS Patna
- AIIMS Raipur
- AIIMS Rishikesh
- AIIMS, New Delhi
- PGIMER, Chandigarh
- SGPGIMS, Lucknow
- JIPMER, Puducherry
- NIMHANS, Bengaluru
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum
NEET Exam Official Notification 2018CBSE released official Notification for NEET UG Exam, which is granted below
View the official NEET UG Admission Notice
National Board of Examinations (NBE) released official Notification for NEET PG Exam, which is granted below
View the NEET PG official notification
NEET Application Form 2018:Candidates have to apply for NEET Exam through Online mode only, using the official link granted below.
Apply for NEET UG Exam
Apply for NEET PG Exam
During Online Application Submission of NEET Exam, you have to upload the scanned copy of following particulars:
- Your Passport Size Photo - It should be in JPEG format between 10 KB and 100 KB in size
- Your Signature - It should be in JPEG format between 3KB and 20 KB in size
- Your Right hand index finger impression - It should be in JPEG format between 3 KB and 20 KB in size
Application FEE Details for NEET UG Exam
- Rs.1,400/- for GENERAL/OBC Category candidates
- Rs.750/- for SC/ ST/ PH Category candidates
Application FEE Details for NEET PG Exam
- Rs.3,750/- for GENERAL/OBC Category candidates
- Rs.2,750/- for SC/ ST/ PH Category candidates
NEET Eligibility Criteria 2018:
Age Limit for NEET UG Exam
- Minimum Age Limit is 17 years; Maximum Age Limit is 25 years.
- There is relaxation for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC category, which is 5 years.
Other Eligibility Criteria for NEET UG Exam
- Indian Nationals,
- Non Resident Indians (NRI’s),
- Overseas Citizen of India (OCI’s),
- Persons of Indian Origin (PIO’s) &
- Foreign Nationals are eligible for appearing in the NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (UG).
Eligibility Criteria for NEET PG ExamCandidate Applying for NEET PG exam should provide the following particulars
- MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate
- Permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the Medical Council of India or State Medical Council
- Completed one year of internship or/are likely to complete the internship
NEET Exam Dates 2018Important Dates scheduled for NEET UG Exam are mentioned in the following table
|NEET 2018 Online Application Submission Starts||08.02.2018 (Thursday)|
|Last date for submitting the Online Application form||09.03.2018 (Friday)|
|NEET UG Admit-Card Availability||2nd week of April, 2018|
|NEET 2018 Exam Date||May 6, 2018|
|Display of NEET UG OMR Answer Sheet||available soon|
|NEET 2018 official Answer Key Announcement||available soon|
|NEET 2018 Result Declaration||1st Week of June, 2018|
Important Dates scheduled for NEET PG Exam are mentioned in the following table
|NEET PG 2017 Online Registration starts||October 31,2017|
|Last date for submitting the Online Application form||November 27, 2017|
|NEET PG 2018 Exam Date||January 7, 2018|
|NEET PG 2018 Results||Announced|
NEET Exam Pattern 2018 - UG ExamNEET UG Exam held in a pen and paper based (offline) mode on May 6, 2018. NEET Question papers are available in the following languages:
|Sr.No.||Sections of NEET UG Exam||No. of Questions (Objective type)||Maximum Marks||Duration|
Marking Scheme for NEET UGC:- Each Questions carries 4 marks. For each correct answer, 4 marks is granted. For each incorrect answer, one mark will be deducted from the total score.
NEET Exam Pattern 2018 - PG ExamNEET PG Exam held in a pen and paper based (offline) mode only. NEET PG exam comprises of 300 Multiple Choice Questions with single correct response questions in English language only. Total Time allotted for NEET PG Exam is 3 hours 30 minutes.
|S.NO||SUBJECTS of NEET PG Exam||SUBJECT WISE WEIGHTAGE OF QUESTIONS (IN NO.)|
|8||SOCIAL AND PREVENTIVE MEDICINE||25|
|9||MEDICINE DERMATOLOGY AND VENEREOLOGY||37|
|10||SURGERY, ENT, ORTHOPEDICS & ANAESTHESIA||46|
|11||RADIODIAGNOSIS & RADIOTHERAPY||12 (6+6)|
|12||OBSTETRICS AND GYNAECOLOGY||25|
|GRAND TOTAL||300 questions|
There shall be no negative marking.
NEET Syllabus 2018 for UG Exam:The NEET UG syllabus has been released by exam conducting authority, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The syllabus and standard of questions are based on Class 11 and 12 subjects, topics and chapters. The entire syllabus for Physics, Chemistry, Biology Sections of NEET UG Exam is granted below.
Detailed NEET UG syllabus
NEET Syllabus 2018 for PG Exam:The NEET PG Exam syllabus shall comprise of subjects/ knowledge areas as per the Graduate Medical Education Regulations issued by Medical Council of India with prior approval of Government of India.
Updated NEET PG syllabus
NEET UG Result 2018NEET result for UG 2018 has been declared by CBSE on 05th June, 2018 (Tuesday), which is available on online only. You can download your NEET UG score. Here, You can know your NEET UG Score along with your All India rank. Out of the 10,90,085 students appeared 6,11,539 have qualified the medical entrance examination NEET UG. Of these, 2,66,221 were male aspirants while 3,45,313 were females. Know the All India Rank for various mark range of NEET and also get the NEET Cut off marks for various category now.
NEET 2018 Qualifying CriteriaNEET PG 2018 result has been declared on 15th January 2018 which is available on online only. Category wise minimum passing Criteria for NEET UG and PG Exam is given below
|Category||Passing Criteria for NEET PG|
|OBC/ SC/ ST||40th percentile|
Validity Period of NEET 2018 ScoreNEET UG as well as PG Score is valid for one year only, i.e. for the current year from the date of NEET UG, PG Result Declaration.
NEET 2017 Official Questions with correct Answer:Official questions of NEET 2018 Exam which was held on 6 May 2018, is updated in this page everyday. Make use of it to the fullest and succeed in your NEET 2018 exam.
Paper Code B:-
|Exam Name||Related Articles|
Free Job Alert to your Email
- GATE APPLICATION FORM
- CBSE UGC NET APPLICATION FORM
- CSIR UGC NET APPLICATION FORM
- SSC SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT ONLINE FORM
- IB ACIO APPLICATION FORM
- UPSC CDS APPLICATION FORM
- UIIC APPLICATION FORM
- JAM JOINT ADMISSSION TEST APPLICATION FORM
- JPROCE JHARKHAND POLICE RADIO OPERATOR COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORM
- SSC CHSL APPLICATION FORM