NDA RESULT 2018 recent information NDA updated January 20, 2018
NDA Result 2017. Overall Results, Cutoff, and Selection Process. NDA RESULT 2018 find all essential information and latest updates on NDA RESULT 2018 which are verified and updated here on January 20, 2018 all details on recent event of NDA RESULT 2018 is updated here up-to this minute and be the first person to discover NDA RESULT 2018 and make use of the ample official links provided in NDA RESULT page.
UPSC NDA, NA (I) 2017 Final Results Declared:
On November 24, 2017, Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) declared UPSC NDA results, NA (I) 2017 Final Result. 371 candidates who had appeared for the National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Exam (I) 2017 have provisionally qualified for document verification.
The qualified candidates have to submit their requisite certificates to support their Date of Birth and Educational Qualification, etc directly to the Additional Directorate General of Recruiting, Adjutant General's Branch, Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence (Army), West Block No.III, Wing–I, R.K Puram, NEW Delhi - 110066.
These certificates are to be submitted to the Army Headquarters instead of UPSC. Candidates can check their UPSC NDA result from the official link provided below.
Check your UPSC NDA (I) 2017 Final Result
NDA ResultThe entire selection process of candidates for admission in NDA and NA is done biannually. The selection process is done in two phases i.e. Written Examination and Two-Stage Selection Procedure. Similarly, the results of the entrance exam are also published in two phases.
- Written Exam Results
- Overall Results
|Govt Jobs||Private Jobs||Free Mock Test||Current Affairs|
|Railway Jobs||Bank Jobs||GK||Result|
NDA Result - Important DatesNDA and NA results for the Written Exam will be published one month after the completion of the Examination and on completion of Two-Stage Selection Procedure the Overall Results will be published. Find below the important dates to be noted by candidates who applied for the Exam.
|Online Application - Released||June 7, 2017|
|Online Application - Closure||June 30, 2017 (6:00 p.m.)|
|Last Date for Payment of Fees (Offline)||June 29, 2017 (23:59 hours)|
|e-Admit Card - Released||Three weeks prior to Written Exam|
|Written Exam Date||September 10, 2017|
|Written Exam Results||December 2017|
|SSB Interview Date||January-April, 2018|
|Overall Results||June 2018|
|Commencement of Course||July 2018|
NDA Result - Written ExamNDA Written Exam is the first stage of the selection process for short listing candidates for the next phase of recruitment. Written Exam consist of Objective Type questions only and designed in a way to test the knowledge and excellence of candidates. Written Exam pattern follows two sections i.e. Paper I (Mathematics) and Paper II (General Ability Test). Candidates can't opt for a subject of choice and all sections are compulsory. Get the latest answer keys of the written exam from NDA Answer Key. The weightage of each section is given below.
|Paper-I - Mathematics||300||2½ hours|
|Paper-II - General Ability Test||English||200||2½ hours|
General Science (10%)
History, Freedom Movement, etc (20%)
Current Events (10%)]
On completion of the Written test, the results will be published within a one month. Union Public Service Commission prepares a list of shortlisted candidates who obtain the minimum qualifying marks in the written examination as fixed by the Commission. The shortlisted candidates then take up the Two-Stage Selection Procedure by Services Selection Board.
Minimum Cutoff Score would be a stipulated Cutoff with 20% marks in each subject.
NDA Two-Stage Selection Procedure
- SSB has introduced Two-stage Selection Procedure i.e. (i) Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test at Selection Centres/Air Force Selection Boards/Naval Selection Boards and (ii) Officers Potentiality Test. All the candidates getting shortlisted in written exam will have to take stage (i) test and only those candidates who qualify at stage (i) will be allowed to take up the second stage/remaining tests. The second stage of the test is Officers Potentiality Test. The Selection Procedure carries an overall Score of 900.
- Candidates opted for Air Force as the first choice will have to take Computerised Pilot Selection System (CPSS) and Pilot Aptitude Test (which forms the whole PAB Test or PABT). All the SSB qualified candidates as per their willingness, eligibility, and preference for Air Force, should separately qualify the PABT. Candidates who have opted Air Force as one of the choices can also take PABT test on their willingness.
- PABT test for Air Force candidates is conducted only once and the grade secured by him at the first test will, therefore, hold good for every subsequent interview he has with the Air Force Selection Board. A candidate who fails in the first pilot aptitude test cannot apply for admission to the National Defence Academy examination for the Air Force Wing or General Duties (Pilot) branch or Naval Air Arm.
NDA Result - OverallUPSC releases the final merit list on the basis of the results of the Written Examination and the subsequent Interviews held by Services Selection Board for admission to the Army, Navy, and Air Force wings of National Defence Academy and Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC).
|General Ability Test||2½ hours||600|
NDA Result - Cutoff Marks and Mark sheet DownloadUPSC releases the Cutoff marks after Merit list is being released. Marks secured by the last candidate in the merit order at the final stage of the examination are considered as the Cutoff Score. Check the Cutoff Score released by UPSC. UPSC also releases the Mark sheet of the Candidates after 15 days of the Final Merit List. Candidates can download the NDA Mark sheet for further reference and proof. Enter Roll Number, Date of Birth, and Secure Captcha to download your Mark sheet from the link given above.
Physical FitnessCandidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination as per guidelines. A number of qualified candidates are rejected subsequently on medical grounds. Candidates are, therefore, advised in their own interest to get themselves medically examined before submitting their applications to avoid disappointment at the final stage. Candidates are also advised to rectify minor defects/ailments in order to speed up finalization of the medical examination conducted at the Military Hospital after being recommended at the SSB.
Cases of Ineligibility
- Candidates who were admitted to an earlier course at NDA or Indian Naval Academy but were removed therefrom for lack of officer-like qualities or on disciplinary grounds will not be admitted to the Academy.
- A candidate who marries during training shall be discharged and will be liable to refund all expenditure incurred on him by the Government.
- A candidate who fails in the First Pilot Aptitude Test cannot apply for admission to the National Defence Academy examination for the Air Force Wing or general duties (Pilot) branch or Naval Air Arm.
- Candidates who fail in the Medical Examination are also considered ineligible even if they cleared the other level of Examinations.
For information on NDA Exams, follow Fresherslive. Good luck on all your endeavors...!!!
Free Job Alert to your Email
- IB ACIO APPLICATION FORM
- JAM JOINT ADMISSSION TEST APPLICATION FORM
- JPROCE JHARKHAND POLICE RADIO OPERATOR COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORM
- SSC CHSL APPLICATION FORM
- DSSSB APPLICATION FORM
- JCPSICE JHARKHAND COMBINED POLICE SUB INSPECTOR COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORM
- BSNL APPLICATION FORM
- JEE MAIN FORMS
- UIIC APPLICATION FORM
- SSC SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT ONLINE FORM