UPSC NDA & NA (II) 2018 Written Exam Result Announced:
On December 02, 2018, Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared the Written Exam Result of UPSC NDA & NA (II) 2018 Examination, on the official website www.upsc.gov.in. As per the official notification, total of 6,750 candidates have been declared qualified for the SSB interview, which will be conducted by the Services Selection Board (SSB) of the Ministry of Defence for Admission to Army, Navy and Air Force Wings of the National Defence Academy for the 142th Course and for the 104th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing from 2nd July, 2019. The UPSC NDA & NA (II) 2018 final merit list of the candidates has been prepared on the basis of the results of the Written Examination held on 9 September 2018. Ayush Kumar Singh is the topper of UPSC NDA (I) written exam 2018.
Check the UPSC NDA & NA (II) Written Exam Result 2018
UPSC NDA 2018 (I) final results declared:On November 26, 2018, the final result of the National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy Examination (II), 2018 has been declared by the UPSC Commission on the official websites upsc.gov.in and the websites of Ministry of Defence — joinindianarmy. nic.in, nausena-bharti.nic.in and careerairforce.nic.in. A merit list of 379 candidates was released based on the results of the written examination held by Union Public Service Commission on April 22 for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA. The admission process will start from January 2, 2019. Scores of the shortlisted candidates will be available on the website after 15 days from the date of declaration of final results.
Check the UPSC NDA 2018 (I) Final Result
UPSC NDA, NA (I) 2018 Written Exam Result annouced:
On June 15, 2018, Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared the written exam results of NDA/ NA (I) 2018, National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (I) 2018 was conducted by the Commission on April 22, 2018. The courses will commence from January 2, 2019. The results are available on the official website upsc.gov.in. Candidates who appeared in this UPSC NDA, NA (I) 2018 written Exam can check their result from the direct official link provided below:
Check the UPSC NDA, NA (I) 2018 Written Exam Result
UPSC NDA, NA (I) 2017 Final Results Declared:
On November 24, 2017, Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) declared UPSC NDA results, NA (I) 2017 Final Result. 371 candidates who had appeared for the National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Exam (I) 2017 have provisionally qualified for document verification.
The qualified candidates have to submit their requisite certificates to support their Date of Birth and Educational Qualification, etc directly to the Additional Directorate General of Recruiting, Adjutant General's Branch, Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence (Army), West Block No.III, Wing–I, R.K Puram, NEW Delhi - 110066.
These certificates are to be submitted to the Army Headquarters instead of UPSC. Candidates can check their UPSC NDA result from the official link provided below.
Check your UPSC NDA (I) 2017 Final Result
NDA Result 2018:The entire selection process of candidates for admission in NDA and NA is done biannually. The selection process is done in two phases i.e. Written Examination and Two-Stage Selection Procedure. Similarly, the results of the entrance exam are also published in two phases.
- Written Exam Results
- Overall Results
Where to check NDA Result 2018?NDA Result for 2018 written exam will be updated in this page immediately after official announcement. Check this page frequently to get instant updates on NDA written exam Result. On completion of the Written test, the results will be published within a one month. Union Public Service Commission prepares a list of shortlisted candidates who obtain the minimum qualifying marks in the written examination as fixed by the Commission. The shortlisted candidates then take up the Two-Stage Selection Procedure by Services Selection Board. Minimum Cutoff Score would be a stipulated Cutoff with 20% marks in each subject. NDA Written Exam is the first stage of the selection process for short listing candidates for the next phase of recruitment. Written Exam consist of Objective Type questions only and designed in a way to test the knowledge and excellence of candidates. Written Exam pattern follows two sections i.e. Paper I (Mathematics) and Paper II (General Ability Test). Candidates can't opt for a subject of choice and all sections are compulsory. Get the latest answer keys of the written exam from NDA Answer Key. The weightage of each section is given below.
|Paper-I - Mathematics||300||2½ hours|
|Paper-II - General Ability Test||English||200||2½ hours|
General Science (10%)
History, Freedom Movement, etc (20%)
Current Events (10%)]
What is the Selection Procedure through NDA Exam?
- SSB has introduced Two-stage Selection Procedure i.e. (i) Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test at Selection Centres/Air Force Selection Boards/Naval Selection Boards and (ii) Officers Potentiality Test. All the candidates getting shortlisted in written exam will have to take stage (i) test and only those candidates who qualify at stage (i) will be allowed to take up the second stage/remaining tests. The second stage of the test is Officers Potentiality Test. The Selection Procedure carries an overall Score of 900.
- Candidates opted for Air Force as the first choice will have to take Computerised Pilot Selection System (CPSS) and Pilot Aptitude Test (which forms the whole PAB Test or PABT). All the SSB qualified candidates as per their willingness, eligibility, and preference for Air Force, should separately qualify the PABT. Candidates who have opted Air Force as one of the choices can also take PABT test on their willingness.
- PABT test for Air Force candidates is conducted only once and the grade secured by him at the first test will, therefore, hold good for every subsequent interview he has with the Air Force Selection Board. A candidate who fails in the first pilot aptitude test cannot apply for admission to the National Defence Academy examination for the Air Force Wing or General Duties (Pilot) branch or Naval Air Arm.
What is the Maximum overall score of NDA Result 2018?UPSC releases the final merit list on the basis of the results of the Written Examination and the subsequent Interviews held by Services Selection Board for admission to the Army, Navy, and Air Force wings of National Defence Academy and Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC).
|General Ability Test||2½ hours||600|
How to check NDA Result 2018 Cutoff Marks? How to Download the Mark sheet?UPSC releases the Cutoff marks after Merit list is being released. Marks secured by the last candidate in the merit order at the final stage of the examination are considered as the Cutoff Score. Check the Cutoff Score released by UPSC. UPSC also releases the Mark sheet of the Candidates after 15 days of the Final Merit List. Candidates can download the NDA Mark sheet for further reference and proof. Enter Roll Number, Date of Birth, and Secure Captcha to download your Mark sheet from the link given above.
How Physical Fitness test is conducted?Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination as per guidelines. A number of qualified candidates are rejected subsequently on medical grounds. Candidates are, therefore, advised in their own interest to get themselves medically examined before submitting their applications to avoid disappointment at the final stage. Candidates are also advised to rectify minor defects/ailments in order to speed up finalization of the medical examination conducted at the Military Hospital after being recommended at the SSB.
What are the Cases of Ineligibility for joining NDA course?
- Candidates who were admitted to an earlier course at NDA or Indian Naval Academy but were removed therefrom for lack of officer-like qualities or on disciplinary grounds will not be admitted to the Academy.
- A candidate who marries during training shall be discharged and will be liable to refund all expenditure incurred on him by the Government.
- A candidate who fails in the First Pilot Aptitude Test cannot apply for admission to the National Defence Academy examination for the Air Force Wing or general duties (Pilot) branch or Naval Air Arm.
- Candidates who fail in the Medical Examination are also considered ineligible even if they cleared the other level of Examinations.
For information on NDA Exams, follow Fresherslive. Good luck on all your endeavors...!!!
Interview schedule related Articles
Result related Articles
Admit Card related Articles
Exam related Articles
Important Dates related Articles
Answer key related Articles
Application Form related Articles
Syllabus related Articles
General related Articles
Cut off related Articles
Sample Papers related Articles
Exam Pattern related Articles
Counselling related Articles
- SSC JE APPLICATION FORM
- LIC HFL APPLICATION FORM
- IBPS PO APPLICATION FORM
- UPSC CDS APPLICATION FORM
- JPROCE JHARKHAND POLICE RADIO OPERATOR COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORM
- JAM JOINT ADMISSSION TEST APPLICATION FORM
- JIPMER APPLICATION FORM
- SSC CHSL APPLICATION FORM
- CSIR UGC NET APPLICATION FORM
- BSNL APPLICATION FORM
- GURU NANAK DEV UNIVERSITY INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- NERIE INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- KERALA PSC INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- BIHAR VIDHAN SABHA DRIVER INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- ESIC INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- DBSKKV INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- AIIMS RAIPUR INTERVIE SCHEDULE
- SVNIT INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- SHIVAJI UNIVERSITY INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- PRASAR BHARATI INTERVIEW SCHEDULE