NDA APPLICATION FORM 2018
NDA APPLICATION FORM 2018 Release Date, Official Links for Online Application Form and Complete Guidelines on Form Filling are all explained in detail. NDA APPLICATION FORM 2018 is the first and basic step of registration to appear for any examination. Also, information on Supporting Documents, Credentials needed and Deadlines on NDA APPLICATION FORM 2018 are furnished here. Keep yourself updated with recent news as on 18-11-2018
NDA Application Form for registering in Entrance Exam of NDA and NA is released twice a year. Check the article for instant updates on NDA Application Form. Guidelines on filling the NDA Application Form, release and closure date, payment mode, eligibility to Apply, and the necessary documents needed are detailed in the Article.
NDA Application FormNDA and NA Exam is conducted nationally, twice a year in the month of April and September for which the application form is released three months prior. The Application form is released in Online mode only. Candidates applying for the Exam are expected to fill the Application form to be called for attending the Written Examination. Ensure to furnish exact details regarding age, address, e-mail ID and other necessary details, as no further changes can be made on submission. The Commission holds the information furnished in the application for any further use and cross-reference. Candidates providing incorrect data with or without knowledge are plainly rejected at any stage of the selection process.
Candidates can Apply for the Exam once the Application form is released. Guidelines on each stage of filling the Application form are explained below.
NDA Application Form - PART I - RegistrationThe registration for NDA Exam is done in Two stages using the NDA Application Form released by UPSC. On completion of the first stage of Registration, candidates will be provided with a Registration Number, which is needed for any further use. Candidates are asked to read through the Eligibility Criteria before applying. Details to be filled in Part I - Registration is:
(i) PERSONAL DETAILS
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name and Mother’s Name
- Marital Status
- Physically Challenged
- If You Belong To Minority
- Fees Remission Claimed
- Address, Contact Details, and E-mail Address are to be filled.
NDA Related Pages updated on 18 Nov 2018
NDA Application Form - PART IIPart II Registration has Four Stages: (i) Application Fee Payment, (ii) Selection of Examination Centre, (iii) Uploading of Photograph and Signature, and (iv) Agreeing to Declaration.
Online PaymentThe Application Fee of Rs.100/- can be made in two modes i.e. Online mode and Offline mode of payment through bank.
(i) By Online Mode: Payment can be made using net banking facility of SBI or by using Visa/MasterCard/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
(ii) By Offline Mode: Candidates opting for “Pay-by-Cash” mode should print the system generated Pay-in-slip and deposit the fee at the counter of SBI Branch after a day's gap and on bank working day.
- “Pay by Cash” mode option will be deactivated at 23:59 hours of one day before the application closing date.
- Applicants who are unable to Pay by Cash before the closure time/date i.e. during banking hours at SBI Branch, for reason whatsoever, even if holding a valid Pay-in-Slip, will have no other offline option but to opt for online Debit/Credit Card or Internet Banking Payment mode before the Application Closing Date i.e. till 6.00 P.M.
Selection of Examination CentreApplicants can make the Centre of choice for taking up the Examination. There will be ceiling on number of allotments made for each Centre except Chennai, Dispur, Kolkata, and Nagpur. Allotment of Centres will be based on a first-cum first-allot basis, the allotment is seized once the capacity of the Centre is attained. Candidates are then asked to make a choice from other centers available. Candidates by no means can request for change of Centre. Commission reserves the right to change the Centres at their discretion if the situation demands.
Upload Scanned ImagesThe next stage of Registration is to Upload Images of Photograph and Signature of the Candidate. The scanned image of Photograph and Signature should be in .jpg format. The size should not exceed 40 kb and not less than 3 kb for Photograph and 1 kb for Signature.
NDA Application Form - Declaration and Print ApplicationThe last stage of PART-II Registration is the Declaration by the candidate. Candidates are asked to read through the Declaration and Agree to it before Final Submission is made. Unless you click on “I have read Declaration and Agree” button, the application is not considered valid. Candidates can take a printout of the application in the link provided on the page.
The Application Form is considered INCOMPLETE AND REJECTED UNLESS YOU COMPLETE PART-II REGISTRATION.
NDA Application Form - Important DatesThe important dates to be notified by the Candidate are given below.
|Events||NDA Important Dates|
|Application form - Release||June 7, 2017|
|Offline Mode of Fees payment||June 29, 2017 (11:59 p.m.)|
|Online Mode of Fees payment||June 30, 2017 (6:00 p.m.)|
|Online Editing of Application Form||June 30, 2017 (6:00 p.m.)|
|Application form - Closure||June 30, 2017 (6:00 p.m.)|
NDA Application Form - Eligibility
- Only Male candidate who is Unmarried can apply.
- Candidates should be physically and mentally fit according to the physical standards given by UPSC.
- Age limit: Candidates should be born not earlier than 02-01-1999 and not later than 01-01-2002.
- Educational Qualification: (i) For Army Wing of National Defence Academy:- 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University, (ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy:- 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University. Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
- Candidates appearing in the 11th class exam are not eligible for this examination.
NDA Application Form - Cases of Rejection
- The applicants in whose case payments details have not been received from the bank, they will be treated as fictitious payment cases and their applications will be rejected in the first instance.
- Applications without the prescribed fee (unless remission of fee is claimed) or incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected.
- A candidate who marries during training shall be discharged and will be liable to refund all expenditure incurred on him by the Government.
- Candidates those who have failed Air Force Eligibility Test earlier are not eligible for Air Force.
- Candidates who are debarred by the Ministry of Defence from holding any type of Commission in the Defence Services shall not be eligible for admission to the examination and if admitted, their candidature will be canceled.
NDA Application Form - Other Details
- The applicants are advised to submit only single application; however, if due to any unavoidable situation, if he submits another/multiple applications, then he must ensure that application with the higher RID is complete in all respects and payment is done toward that application.
- Candidates should note that payment of examination fee can be made only through the modes prescribed above. Payment of fee through any other mode is neither valid nor acceptable.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
- A candidate is required to specify clearly in the Online Application Form the Services for which he wishes to be considered in the order of his preference.
Selection ProcessUPSC follows a process of Entrance Exam followed by Two-stage selection process for the admission of candidates in NDA and NA. UPSC has laid certain norms and criteria for the candidates to take up the Entrance test and the Selection process. The first stage of the selection process is Written Examination. Find below the Pattern of Written Exam. For Syllabus and Sample Paper, check NDA Syllabus and NDA Sample Paper.
|General Ability Test||2½hours||600|
The Exam will be of Objective Type Questions only and every wrongly answered question carries negative marking. The Commission holds the rights to fix the qualifying marks for any or all subjects of the Exam. On publication of results of the Entrance Exam, shortlisted candidates will take the two-step selection process by Services Selection Board. Candidates opted for Army/Navy wings of the NDA will have to appear for Intelligence and Personality Test also will be assessed on Officers Potentiality. Candidates opted for Air Force as the First choice, in addition to the Two-Stage Selection Process, should appear for Computerised Pilot Selection System (CPSS) and Pilot Aptitude Test (which forms the whole PAB Test).
Vacancy DetailsThe approximate number of vacancies to be filled on the results of this examination is given below
|National Defence Academy||335 (Army - 208, Navy - 55, and Air Force - 72)|
|Naval Academy||55 (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)|
Vacancies are provisional and may be changed depending on the availability of training capacity of National Defence Academy and Indian Naval Academy. Candidates are required to specify their order of preference for the Services as the Ranking, Final Merit List, and Allotment is based on the preference given by the candidate.
For Information on NDA Exams, follow Fresherslive. Good luck on all your endeavors...!!!
Application Form related Articles
NDA Application Form SSC Online Application Form GATE Application Form CBSE UGC Application Form CTET Application Form JEE MAIN Application Form DSSSB Application Form JSSC Application Form JSSC Application Form SSC Online Application Form UPSC Application Form General Application Form IBPS Application Form UKPSC Application Form Intelligence Bureau Application Form United India Insurance Application Form Oriental Insurance Application Form CSIR UGC Application Form General Application Form LIC HFL Application Form Central Railway Application Form BSNL Application Form General Application Form TNEA Application Form AIIMS Application Form