LIC AAO RESULT 2018. Latest Updates, Notifications March 2018
LIC AAO RESULT 2018 latest important updates with clear and detailed information are provided here. Candidates can check all essential details of LIC AAO RESULT 2018 instantly here. Through this LIC AAO RESULT schedule, candidates can make the strategy for the Preparation of exam. Direct Official Link for each recent Updates on LIC AAO RESULT is Provided in this Page. Find recent news of LIC AAO RESULT 2018 verified on March 22, 2018.
LIC AAO Result
LIC publishes the result for each phase of Exam on completion that particular phase. LIC AAO post has only one phase of Written/Online Exam followed by Personal Interview. The score for Online exam decides the eligible candidates for the Personal Interview. The results are published on Cut Off basis. Candidates are shortlisted in the Interview calculating Online Exam score and Personal Interview score. The shortlisted candidates are appointed only after Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination and declared physically fit. Results are first published as PDF, where the Roll number of the shortlisted candidates is listed. Cut Off score and Mark sheet are released later by LIC.
LIC AAO Result - Important DatesThe notification for LIC AAO post is expected to be released by LIC in near future. Tentative dates on specific events are given below.
|Online Exam||March 2018|
|Online Exam - Result||April 2018|
|Personal Interview||May 2018|
|Personal Interview - Result||June 2018|
|Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination||As specified by LIC|
|Final Selection - Result||September 2018|
|Govt Jobs||Private Jobs||Free Mock Test||Current Affairs|
|Railway Jobs||Bank Jobs||GK||Result|
LIC AAO Result - Online Exam
LIC AAO Online Exam is the first and only stage of Written Examination. Candidates are expected to secure both Sectional and Overall cut off to be shortlisted for the next process. LIC first publishes the list of shortlisted candidates in PDF format and candidates can check the PDF to know their result (Use Ctrl+F and enter the Roll number to know if the candidate's Roll number is there in the shortlisted numbers). Mark sheet/Scorecard and Cut Off marks are released after few days of the declaration of results. The result published specifies the eligible candidates for next phase of selection process.
LIC AAO Result - Personal Interview
Candidates getting shortlisted in the Online Exam will have the Personal Interview in the Centers specified by LIC. The number of candidates called for Interview will be three times against the number of vacancies to be filled. Interview Call Letters for shortlisted candidates shall be sent to the e-mail address given by the candidate at the time of online application. Candidates are expected to secure minimum qualifying score in Personal Interview also. Minimum Cut off score is decided by LIC.
Upon completion of Personal Interview, Overall minimum qualifying score is calculated based on the Total Weighted score in Online Exam and Personal Interview. Merit list is prepared based on this score calculation. Thus a candidate should secure overall minimum qualifying score to be selected in the entire process. LIC releases a PDF at the end of this selection process to notify the shortlisted candidates.
LIC AAO Result - Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination
Candidates shortlisted in the above selection process will have to undergo a Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to candidate being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the LIC.
Cut OffThe Exam results are published based on Cut Off basis. Sectional Cut Off based on category is given below for your reference.
|General Knowledge, Current Affairs Test||10.25||6.00||6.00||6.00||6.00||6.00|
|Computer Knowledge Test||36.25||30.00||30.00||30.00||30.00||30.00|
|Quantitative Aptitude Test||33.00||21.75||21.75||21.75||21.75||21.75|
|English Language Test||9.50||6.00||6.00||6.00||6.00||6.00|
|Total Weighted Score for Interview||255.75||250.50||233.00||203.50||226.75||211.75|
|Interview Qualifying Score||30||30||27||27||-||-|
|Cut Off for Final Selection (Online Test+Interview)||306.00||290.75||276.00||246.00||274.75||255.25|
Score Calculation - Overall
- There will be penalty marked for wrong answer marked by the candidate. For each wrong answer 1/4th of the mark assigned to that question will be deducted. The corrected score for a section is arrived after deducting negative marks.
- In case a question is left blank i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for such questions.
- The Sectional and Overall score is arrived after the deduction of marks for wrong answers. Find below the score calculation:
- Calculation of Corrected score for each section = (No. of Correctly answered question in a specific section x Actual mark for each question in that section) - (No. of wrongly answered question in that section x 1/4th of the mark assigned to that question in that section
- Equated Score: The Corrected scores are made equivalent by taking the minor difference in difficulty level in each of the objective tests held in different sessions to get the Equated Score.
- Candidates should secure minimum marks both in Sectional and Overall to qualify for the Interview. The minimum marks shall be decided by LIC.
- English Language test is of qualifying nature and the marks in English Language will not be counted for ranking.
Online Exam Pattern
LIC chooses to have only one Phase of Written Exam i.e. Online Examination for scrutinizing candidates for the Interview phase. Online Examination will be Objective type, Multiple choice questions with time duration 120 minutes. Online Exam has an overall score of 300 and total number of questions will be 160. Find below the Exam pattern for LIC AAO Online Examination.
|Topic||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Reasoning Ability Test||30||90|
|Quantitative Aptitude Test||30||90|
|General Knowledge, Current Affairs Test||30||60|
|Computer Knowledge Test||30||60|
|English Language Test with Special emphasis on Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension||40|
Free Job Alert to your Email
- JAM JOINT ADMISSSION TEST APPLICATION FORM
- GATE APPLICATION FORM
- CBSE UGC NET APPLICATION FORM
- CSIR UGC NET APPLICATION FORM
- SSC SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT ONLINE FORM
- IB ACIO APPLICATION FORM
- UPSC CDS APPLICATION FORM
- UIIC APPLICATION FORM
- JPROCE JHARKHAND POLICE RADIO OPERATOR COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORM
- SSC CHSL APPLICATION FORM