LIC AAO 2018. Latest LIC AAO Updates, Notification, Results, Exam Dates 23 June 2018
LIC AAO 2018 guide to get every essential information and latest updates about LIC AAO 2018 and know about the Results, Answer Keys, Syllabus, Application Form, Admit Card and Dates. which are verified and updated here on June 23, 2018 all details on recent event of LIC AAO 2018 is updated till this minute and be the first person to discover and make use of the ample official links provided in LIC AAO page.
LIC AAO 2018 Recruitment Notification for 650 Vacancies - Expected Soon:
Life Insurance of Coporation (LIC) will likely to release the LIC AAO 2018 Recruitment Notification for filling around 650 Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Vacancies across India. Online Application Form link will be updated here immediately after official announcement. Check this page frequently to get instant updates on LIC AAO 2018 Recruitment.
LIC AAOLIC conducts the qualifying examination to recruit competent candidates for its post of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) once in a year. The official notification is expected to be released by LIC very soon and the vacancies are expected to be around 650-700. Candidates aspiring to take up the exam can start applying once the notification is released. We have explained here, in the article, all about the eligibility details, exam pattern, guidelines to apply, and all details about LIC AAO. Candidates can also check the official notification.
The selection of candidates for LIC AO posts has two phases i.e. (i) Online Examination and (ii) Personal Interview followed by Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination.
LIC Related Pages updated on 23 Jun 2018
LIC AAO 2017 - Important Dates
The notification for LIC AAO exam is expected to be released soon by LIC. We have furnished the tentative dates in the table below and will update it once the official notification is released. Follow the article for instant updates.
|Opening of Online Application||December 2017|
|Last Date for Closing/Editing Online Application||First week of January 2017|
|Last Date for Payment of Fees||First week of January 2017|
|Call Letter Download||February 2018|
|Online Exam||March 2018|
|Personal Interview||May 2018|
|Declaration of Final Result||September 2018|
|Govt Jobs||Private Jobs||Free Mock Test||Current Affairs|
|Railway Jobs||Bank Jobs||GK||Result|
LIC AAO - Eligibility and Vacancy DetailsAge:
Minimum Age shall be 21 years (completed) as on 1st December 2016. Maximum age shall not be more than 30 years (candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/12/1986 and not later than 01/12/1995 both days inclusive only are eligible). Age relaxation is applicable and those details will be specified by LIC along with the notification.
Bachelor/Master’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/ Institution
Vacancy DetailsVacancy details are given by LIC along with the official notification. The vacancy for each year differs depending upon the backlogs, raising employment needs, or due to expansion of insurance services. Vacancy this year is expected to be around 650-700.
LIC AAO - Salary Structure and Other AllowancesBasic pay:- Rs. 17240/- per month
Total emoluments:- Rs 40,245/- per month (inclusive of House Rent Allowance & City Compensatory Allowance)
- Defined Contributory Pension, Special Allowance for passing Actuarial Examination, Gratuity, LTC, Cash Medical Benefit, Group Mediclaim, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Group Insurance , Vehicle Loan (2- wheeler/4 wheeler) as per rules.
LIC AAO - Application FeesCandidates applying for the exam will have to pay Application Fees/Intimation Charges. The payment is made in Online mode only.
- SC/ST/PWD/ Candidates: Rs.100/- as Intimation Charges plus Transaction charges
- For all other Candidates: Rs.600/- as Examination Fees and Intimation Charges plus Transaction charges
LIC AAO - How to ApplyCandidates can apply for LIC AAO exam once the notification is released and are expected to read through the eligibility details, guidelines, and to have the necessary documents before proceeding with filling the Application Form. Candidates should have the following before proceeding with registration:
- Scanned copy of their Photograph and Signature as per guidelines of LIC
- Valid e-mail ID and mobile number which should be kept active till completion of recruitment process.
- All necessary documents and details for filling the form and for online payment
- Eligible candidates click Apply, candidates will be redirected to the online registration page.
- To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Candidates are advised to use "SAVE AND NEXT," in case candidate is unable to complete the application in one go.
- The name of the candidate or his/her Father/Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/identity proof/Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
- On completion of filling up all the necessary field, Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications.
- Candidates can use Preview Tab and verify the entire application before Final Submission.
- Modifications or Changes can be made in the Application Form only before FINAL Submit. Candidates on FINAL Submission are directed to 'Payment' tab.
- Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated. Non-generation of 'E-Receipt' indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
LIC AAO - Pre-Examination TrainingOBC/SC/ST candidates who wish to avail the benefit of pre-examination training may register their name and other details with the Divisional Office of LIC convenient to them after submission of online application. The Divisional Office will inform the registered candidates, the date and venue of the training. Such candidates would have to attend the training at their own cost on the appointed dates and at the venue advised to them.
LIC AAO - Exam PatternLIC follows a different process of recruitment for the post of LIC AAO. It has two stage of selection process i.e. Online Examination and (ii) Personal Interview. For the candidates short listed in personal interview allotment is made after Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination. LIC has physical fitness as one of the criteria for being selected. Check LIC AAO Syllabus for more details.
LIC AAO - Online Examination PatternLIC AAO exam has only one phase of Written exam i.e. Online Exam. The exam will be of objective type with multiple choice questions and time duration of 120 minutes. Find below the Overall pattern.
|Topic||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Reasoning Ability Test||30||90|
|Quantitative Aptitude Test||30||90|
|General Knowledge, Current Affairs Test||30||60|
|Computer Knowledge Test||30||60|
|English Language Test with Special emphasis on Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension||40|
There will be a penalty of one fourth (1/4) of the marks assigned to that question for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question. Candidates should score both sectional and overall cut off to clear the Exam and to be qualified for Personal Interview.
LIC AAO - Personal Interview and Pre-Recruitment Medical ExaminationLIC reserves the rights to fix the Cut off marks in order to restrict the candidates from appearing for Personal Interview. Candidates not securing the minimum qualifying mark will be excluded from the further recruitment process. The number of candidates to be called for interview will be about three times the number of vacancies to be filled and will be purely as per their ranking in their respective category. Candidates will have to obtain the minimum qualifying marks in the interview as will be decided by LIC.
Shortlisted candidates will have to undergo a Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination and if found medically fit, will be offered appointment. For updates on results, check LIC AAO Result.
LIC AAO - Call Letter/Admit Card
- Call letter will be released two weeks prior for candidates taking up the Online Exam.
- Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through e-mail/SMS.
- The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter.
Free Job Alert to your Email
- UIIC APPLICATION FORM
- CBSE UGC NET APPLICATION FORM
- UPSC CDS APPLICATION FORM
- JAM JOINT ADMISSSION TEST APPLICATION FORM
- GATE APPLICATION FORM
- CSIR UGC NET APPLICATION FORM
- SSC SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT ONLINE FORM
- IB ACIO APPLICATION FORM
- JPROCE JHARKHAND POLICE RADIO OPERATOR COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORM
- SSC CHSL APPLICATION FORM