KEAM RESULT 2019 latest important updates with clear and detailed KEAM RESULT information are provided here, Candidates can check all essential details of KEAM RESULT 2019 instantly here and Through this RESULT schedule, candidates can make the strategy for the Preparation of exam. Direct Official Link for each recent Updates on KEAM RESULT is Provided in this Page.
Check latest KEAM Result here. Find recent updates on KEAM Result, Cut off, Rank List, Merit list, etc. Know the entire details of Admission, Counselling Process through KEAM Results. Direct official link to check the result of KEAM ie., Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Entrance Test, is provided in this article.
KEAM Result 2019 Important Dates:
KEAM Result 2019 status will be made available along with the score obtained by the candidates in Paper I (Physics, Chemistry) and Paper II (Mathematics). KEAM 2019 Rank list will be announced separately for each program i.e., for Engineering, Architecture, MBBS/ BDS, Medical, Ayurveda & Allied Health Science courses. After announcement of KEAM Rank List 2019, centralised seat allotment process will begin to provide admission on the basis of KEAM 2019 rank.
|KEAM 2019 Exam dates
||Fourth week of April 2019
|KEAM result 2019 declaration
||Fourth week of May 2019
|KEAM 2019 Rank list availability
||Third week of June 2019
|Commencement of KEAM Counselling –
Registration and Option Entry
|Last week of June 2019
How to Check the KEAM Result?
Candidates are advised to follow the below given steps to check their KEAM Result:
- Login to the official website (Link is provided above), using Application Number, Password, Security Code.
- KEAM Result page will appear.
- Check the KEAM Result for Paper I and Paper II.
- Take printout of the KEAM Result for further admission procedure.
- Candidates can also check the KEAM 2019 Rank List in the same page.
If candidates forget their password, then they can get their Password through SMS or E-mail by filling Application Number, Date of Birth and Mobile number/E-mail ID in the “Forgot Password” menu.
What are the details mentioned in KEAM Result 2019?
KEAM Result published by exam conducting authority, comprises the following information. Through KEAM Result, candidates can able to view their overall as well as subject wise marks obtained by them in KEAM 2019 Examination. Minimum Pass marks (cut off marks) for each subject are also mentioned in the KEAM 2019 Result. Only Candidates who secured prescribed minimum cut off marks, are eligible to appear for KEAM Counselling. The candidates will be allotted seat in the desired Courses in the preferred colleges in Kerala, based on the options exercised by them, rank obtained, category and availability of seats in the Institute.
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidate’s category
- Roll Number/ Application Number
- Total Marks
- Marks obtained in Maths
- Marks obtained in Physics
- Marks obtained in Chemistry
- Passing status
- Qualifying marks of KEAM 2019
How KEAM Rank List 2019 prepared?
There will be separate KEAM rank lists for the following courses:
- Engineering Courses
- Architecture Course
- Medical & Allied Courses (except MBBS/BDS/BAMS)
- BAMS Course
- B.Pharma Course
Candidates who qualify in KEAM entrance exam, will have to submit their 12th standard marks or equivalent examination score for Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry/Computer Science/ Biotechnology/ Biology subjects within the given specified time frame. The above subject marks will be considered to prepare KEAM 2019 rank list. KEAM Rank List 2019 will be prepared by giving equal weightage ie., 50:50 ratio to the marks obtained in KEAM 2019 (Paper I and Paper II) and 12th examination scores. Authorities will follow the standardization procedure to prepare the KEAM 2019 rank list. Candidates who are placed in the KEAM engineering rank list will not be considered for admission to B.Arch course. There will be separate KEAM rank list for B.Arch course. Candidates who secure higher rank will be given higher preference for admission during KEAM 2019 counselling.
What are the Minimum Qualifying Marks needed to be included in KEAM Rank List 2019?
In order to qualify in KEAM 2019 entrance test and to be placed in KEAM 2019 Rank list, each candidate need to score at least 10 marks
in each paper ( Paper I and Paper II). However, for SC/ST candidates there is an exemption. There is no minimum mark criteria for reserved category candidates. But such candidates must answer at least one question in each paper, otherwise they will be disqualified from KEAM admission process.
What is the Tie-Breaking procedure in KEAM Results?
If two or more candidates scored the same marks in KEAM Rank List 2019 (including KEAM entrance exam marks + 12th/equivalent exam score), following rules will be applied in the given sequential order to resolve tie between the candidates:
- The candidate with higher marks in KEAM 2019 entrance exam will be placed higher.
- If there is still a tie, then their Physics marks in Paper I of KEAM Entrance Exam will be compared. Candidate with higher marks in Physics attains a higher rank.
- If the above two factors does not break the tie, then Marks obtained in Mathematics in qualifying exam will be considered, with the one having higher marks ranked higher.
- If the tie still remains, then candidates’ age will be compared. Those senior in age secures higher rank in merit list.
What are the courses allotted through KEAM Result?
On the basis of KEAM 2019 result and rank, candidates can get admission to the following Degree Courses in various Professional Colleges in the Kerala State for the year 2018-19.
- Medical Courses:
- (i) MBBS
- (ii) BDS
- (iii) BHMS(Homoeo)
- (iv) BAMS(Ayurveda)
- (v) BSMS (Siddha)
- (vi) BUMS (Unani)
- Allied Courses:
- (i) BSc. (Hons.) Agriculture
- (ii) BSc. (Hons.) Forestry
- (iii) Veterinary (BVSc. & AH)
- (iv) Fisheries (BFSc.)
- Engineering Courses: B.Tech. [including B.Tech. (Agri. Engg.) & B.Tech. (Food Engg.& Tech.) Courses under the Kerala Agricultural University, B.Tech. (Dairy Technology) & B.Tech. (Food Technology) courses under the Kerala Veterinary & Animal Sciences University, B.Tech. (Food Technology) course under the Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies].
- Architecture Course: B.Arch. (No Entrance Examination. Admission is based on merit as assessed by equal weightage to NATA Score and marks/grades in the Qualifying Examination)
- Pharmacy Course: B.Pharm.
KEAM Counselling 2019:
Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala will conduct the KEAM 2019 online counselling tentatively from the 4th week of April 2019. KEAM 2019 counselling process ie., seat allotment will be done in four rounds
. Candidates who have qualified KEAM 2019 entrance exam and wish to get admission through KEAM 2019 counselling, will be required to register for the KEAM counselling process either through online mode or through Facilitation Centre. Candidates can select their choices of colleges and courses in the order of preference. Then, KEAM 2019 seat allotment will be carried out as a Centralized Allotment Process (CAP). The seats are allotted to candidates on the basis of their KEAM 2019 ranks, filled choice, seat availability, etc. Candidates who get a seat after seat allotment process, have to report at the allotted college within a given time period. Otherwise, the allotted seat for him/her will be passed to the next candidate. Documents/ Certificate Verification will be done at the time of admission.
What are the documents required for Verification at college?
Candidates must carry the following documents (original certificates and two sets of Xerox copies) for certificate verification, which is to be done at the college. The required documents are listed below:
- KEAM Result 2019
- KEAM Admit Card 2019
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Allotment Memo issued by CEE
- Fee Receipt issued by Bank
- 10+2th Standard Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate
- Transfer Certificate from last attended institute
- Conduct Certificate from last attended institutes
- Eligibility Certificate (by applicants who have passed qualifying examination other than one conducted by CEE)
- Migration Certificate (if applicable)
- Physical Fitness Certificate