KEAM Admit Card 2019 Released:
KEAM admit card 2019 for the entrance examination can be downloaded now from the official website of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala, www.cee.kerala.gov.in. The KEAM 2019 examinations have been rescheduled to 2 May and 3 May. Earlier, the exams were set to be held on 27 and 28 April. The results are expected on 25 May. The KEAM engineering entrance examination will be conducted across the 14 district centres in Kerala and at Mumbai, New Delhi and Dubai as per the above schedule.
Download the KEAM Admit Card 2019
KEAM 2019 Overview:Kerala Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE) will conduct the Kerala Engineering, Architecture, Medical (KEAM) Entrance Examination in April 2019. KEAM 2019 will be the great opportunity for the candidates who are seeking to get admission in various professional courses such as Engineering, Architecture, MBBS, BDS, Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Siddha, Unani, Agriculture, Forestry, Veterinary, and Fisheries. The CEE will organize KEAM entrance examination only for admission to the engineering & pharmacy courses in Kerala state. It will not conduct any entrance examination for B.Arch as well as Medical & Allied courses. To get admission in architecture courses, students have to qualify NATA 2019 examination. Candidates will be selected for medical & allied courses on the basis of NEET 2019 score. CEE will only organize Centralized Allotment Process (CAP) for Architecture as well as Medical & Allied Health Science Courses.
KEAM 2019 Important highlights:The important points regarding KEAM 2019 are mentioned in the following table for the quick review by candidates.
|Exam Name||KEAM (Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical Entrance Exam)|
|Exam Organizing Authority||Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE)|
|KEAM login - Official Website||www.cee-kerala.org/index.php/keam|
|Exam Type||State Level Entrance Examination|
|Purpose of the Exam||To get admission for engineering & pharmacy courses in Kerala state|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Papers||PAPER 1 (Physics & Chemistry);
PAPER 2 (Mathematics)
|Total Number of questions||240 (120 questions in each paper)|
|Exam duration||2½ hours (for each paper)|
|Exam Date||April, 2019|
KEAM 2019 Important Dates:The important dates for KEAM 2019 Entrance Examination are mentioned in the following table. The dates mentioned for 2019 KEAM Exam are tentative in nature, and will be updated once the official notification is released. KEAM 2018 Paper I was held on April 23, 2018 whereas paper II was held on April 24, 2018. KEAM 2019 will be held in the last week of April 2019 and KEAM 2019 results will be declared in May 2019.
|Events||KEAM 2019 Dates
|Online application form submission begins on||1st week of February, 2019|
|Online application form submission ends on||Last week of February, 2019|
|Admit card availability||10 April, 2019 - 23 April, 2019 (Tentative)|
|Exam date||Paper I - 23 April, 2019 (Tentative)
Paper II - 24 April, 2019 (Tentative)
|Answer key announcement||Last week of April, 2019|
|Last date to submit objection||1st week of May, 2019|
|Result Declaration||25 May, 2019 (Tentative)|
|Rank list announcement||20 June, 2019 (Tentative)|
|Registration for Phase I counseling||23 June, 2019 (Tentative)|
|End of Online Option registration||29 June, 2019 (Tentative)|
|Fees Remittance||01 July, 2019 - 05 July, 2019 (Tentative)|
|Seat Allotment Phase I||01 July, 2019 (Tentative)|
|Choice Filling Phase II||06 July, 2019 (Tentative)|
|Seat Allotment Phase II||10 July, 2019 (Tentative)|
|Fees Remittance||11 July, 2019 - 14 July, 2019 (Tentative)|
|Online Option Confirmation and Choice Rearrangement/
Deletion/ Addition of Choices for Phase III
|16 July, 2019 - 20 July, 2019 (Tentative)|
|Seat Allotment Phase III||20 July, 2019 (Tentative)|
|Payment of Fee/Balance Fee||21 July, 2019 - 25 July, 2019 (Tentative)|
|Online Choice Filling for Phase IV
(to fill vacant seats)
|23 July, 2019 - 26 July, 2019 (Tentative)|
|Phase IV Seat Allotment
(to fill vacant seats)
|27 July, 2019 (Tentative)|
|Trial Allotment||27 August, 2019 (Tentative)|
How to fill KEAM 2019 Application Form?KEAM 2019 Application Form will be available only in online mode from first week of February 2019. Candidates who wish to get admission in Engineering, Architecture, Medical courses in Kerala institutions will have to apply for KEAM 2019 entrance exam. Candidates need to first register themselves. After registration, candidates should upload the scanned images such as passport sized photograph, left hand thumb impression and signature in the specified format. Then, they required to pay the KEAM 2019 application fee and to submit the KEAM 2019 Application Form. After successfully submitting the KEAM Application form 2019, candidates need to take a print out of it and to send the filled application form along with the specified documents to Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE).
KEAM 2019 Application Fee:Candidates belonging to ST category will not have to pay any application fees. All other candidates can pay the KEAM 2019 application fee in any of the two modes:-
1) Through E-Challan
2) Through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
|For Engineering course only/
B.Pharm course only/
|OBC, General||â‚¹ 700|
|For Architecture course only/
Medical & Allied course only/
|OBC, General||â‚¹ 500|
|For all the courses mentioned above||OBC, General||â‚¹ 900|
What are the Documents to be Sent with KEAM 2019 Application Form?A printout of the filled KEAM Application form must be sent to the CEE along with the following required documents enclosed in an envelope through speed/regular post or hand delivery to the following address-
Housing Board Buildings,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 001
Candidates are advised to enclose the following documents along with the photograph pasted KEAM 2019 application form attested by a Government Gazetted Officer/Head of Institution:
- Proof for nativity.
- Self attested copy of SSLC or equivalent certificate as proof of date of birth.
- Original and duly filled Course Certificate with signature and seal of the Head of the Institution in which the candidate is enrolled or Self-attested photocopy of the final year mark list of the qualifying examination.
- Original Non-Creamy Layer Certificate for candidates applying under SEBC or OEC category.
- Original caste certificate made by Tehsildar in official form for SC/ST candidates.
- Original certificate if claiming any special reservation.
- Original Inter-caste marriage certificate by Tehsildar, if applicable.
- Self-attested medical certificate from the District Medical Board for differently-abled person.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for KEAM 2019?Before filling application form for KEAM 2019 entrance exam for Engineering, Architecture or medical course admission, Candidates are recommended to carefully go through the eligibility criteria. Following are the essential Eligibility Criteria, which are officially announced for Candidates who wish to apply for the KEAM 2019 Entrance Exam.
- Indian Nationals/ Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) candidates can apply.
- Candidates seeking admission to these courses will be categorized as Keralite, Non-Keralite Category I (NK I) & Non-Keralite Category II (NK II).
- The candidate is of Kerala origin.
- Whose parents are non-Keralite and they are serving as All India Service Officers in Kerala. However, these candidates will not have any reservation.
- The candidate is doing the qualifying course in Kerala. His/her parents are non-Keralite and they are posted in Kerala to serve Indian Government/ Defence Service.
- The candidate is doing the qualifying course in Kerala. His/her parents are non-Keralite and they are serving the Government of Kerala for a minimum period of 2 years.
- Those are not of Kerala origin but they have the resident of Kerala of 5 years from their 12 years of study period.
- Candidates who are not of Kerala origin but they have completed their study of class VIII to class XII.
- Minimum age limit should be 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
- There will be no upper age limit to appear in KEAM.
|Engineering||Qualifying Exam: Pass Higher Secondary (+2) or its equivalent examination.
Minimum Marks: Pass above exam with 50% marks in mathematics separately & in PCM subject together.
Relaxation: 5% relaxation in minimum marks for reserved category candidates.
|Medical & Allied
(MBBS, BDS, Ayurveda,
Homoeopathy, Siddha, Unani,
Agriculture, Veterinary, Fisheries, and Forestry)
|At the state level, no entrance exam for these courses will be organized.
Candidates need to qualify NEET exam & to satisfy the nativity conditions stipulated in KEAM 2019.
|Architecture||Students required to qualify National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) examination.|
KEAM 2019 Exam Pattern:KEAM 2019 entrance exam will be conducted in offline mode ie., candidates will have to mark the answer in OMR sheet. KEAM 2019 examination will consists of two papers, i.e.
- PAPER 1 (Physics & Chemistry) &
- PAPER 2 (Mathematics).
|Paper||Subject||Number of questions||Max Marks||Time Allotted|
|Paper I||Physics and Chemistry||120||480||2½ hours|
|Paper II||Mathematics||120||480||2½ hours|
KEAM 2019 Syllabus:Detailed subject wise Paper I and Paper II syllabus of KEAM 2019 exam is provided below. All the questions from three main subjects ie., Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry of KEAM 2019 Examination will be based on Class 12th (state board, CBSE) syllabus. To get a good score in KEAM 2019 Exam, it is necessary to know the important topics in each subject.
KEAM 2019 Syllabus For Mathematics:
KEAM 2019 Syllabus For Physics:
|1||Introduction and Measurement|
|2||Description of Motion in One Dimension|
|3||Description of Motion in Two or Three Dimensions|
|4||Laws of Motion|
|5||Work, Energy, and Power|
|6||Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body Rotation|
|8||Mechanics of Solid and Fluids|
|9||Heat and Thermodynamics|
|14||Magnetic Effect of Magnetism and Current|
|15||Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current|
|18||Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation|
|20||Solids and Semiconductor Devices|
|21||Principles of Communications|
KEAM 2019 Syllabus For Chemistry:
|1||Basic Concepts and Atomic Structure|
|2||Bonding and molecular structure|
|3||States of matter|
|4||Periodic properties of elements and hydrogen|
|5||S-block elements and principles of metallurgy|
|7||D-block and f-block elements|
|11||Redox reactions and electrochemistry|
|14||Coordination compounds and organometallics|
|15||Basic principles, purification and characterization of organic compounds|
|17||Organic reaction mechanism|
|19||Organic compounds with functional groups containing halogens|
|20||Organic compounds with functional groups containing oxygen|
|21||Organic compounds with functional groups containing nitrogen|
|22||Polymers and biomolecules|
|23||Environmental chemistry and chemistry in everyday life|
KEAM 2019 Reservation of Seats:
|CATEGORY NAME||SEAT RESERVATION|
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes||30%|
|Other Backward Hindu||3%|
|Latin Catholic and Anglo- Indian||3%|
|Dheevara and related communities||2%|
|Vishwakarma and related communities||2%|
|Kusavan and related communities||1%|
|Other Backward Christian||1%|
|Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes||10%|
Rank List related Articles
DV Schedule related Articles
Eligibility Criteria related Articles
Calendar related Articles
Sample Papers related Articles
Score card related Articles
Result related Articles
Interview schedule related Articles
Admit Card related Articles
Exam related Articles
Important Dates related Articles
Answer key related Articles
Application Form related Articles
Syllabus related Articles
General related Articles
Cut off related Articles
Exam Pattern related Articles
Counselling related Articles
- »MPSC AE Result 2019. Download the result here15 hours ago
- OSSC ODIA TRANSLATOR ADMIT CARD
- ASSAM PSC ASSISTANT PROFESSOR ADMIT CARD
- ECIL JUNIOR TECHNICAL OFFICER ADMIT CARD
- OSSC AUDITOR ADMIT CARD
- TSCAB STAFF ASSISTANT ADMIT CARD
- NHM MP ADMIT CARD
- GSSSB CLERK AND OFFICE ASSISTANT ADMIT CARD
- DSSSB ADMIT CARD
- ISRO SCIENTIST ENGINEER ADMIT CARD
- SBI APPRENTICE ADMIT CARD
- TEZPUR UNIVERSITY INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- BPSC 30TH JUDICIAL SERVICES INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- AAU INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- MAZAGON DOCK INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- AIIMS BHOPAL INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- WBPSC PROBATION CUM AFTER CARE OFFICER INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- JHARKHAND HIGH COURT INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- UPSC CMS INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- IOCL INTERVIEW SHORTLIST 2019
- MAHAGENCO INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- TSCAB STAFF ASSISTANT PREVIOUS PAPER
- UPSC MAINS PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS
- TN TRB PG ASSISTANT AND PED GRADE I QUESTION PAPER
- COCHIN SHIPYARD PROJECT ASSISTANTS PREVIOUS PAPERS
- RBI GRADE B PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER
- CBSE CLASS 12 BIOLOGY SAMPLE PAPER
- UPSC QUESTION PAPER
- CBSE UGC NET QUESTION PAPERS
- IBPS PO QUESTION PAPER
- IBPS CLERK QUESTION PAPER