- Fresherslive »
- Articles »
- Jproce Jharkhand Police Radio Operator Competitive Examination Application Form
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) released Admit Card for the Post of Excise Constable Recruitment 2018. Candidates have Applied for this Recruitment Exam can download the admit card. Candidates who applied for the exam can download admit card through the official website of JSSC.i.e.jssc.in.Jharkhand Excise Constable Competitive Examination (JECCE) 2018 is scheduled to be held on 4 August 2019. Candidates can check their exam center and timing of the exam on the admit card by referring to the direct link available here.
Download the JSSC Excise Constable Admit Card 2019
Take your Free Mock Test
Jharkhand JSSC Excise Constable Revised Rejected Candidates List 2019
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) released on Revised Rejected Candidates List for the Post of Excise Constable Recruitment 2018. Candidates have applied for this Recruitment Exam can download the revised Rejected Candidates List. Here the candidates can view and check their results from the official link which is provided below. The last date of registration is completed on 22nd June 2019.
Download the Revised rejected Candidates List 2019
JPROCE Police Radio Operator exam results 2017 declared:
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released the results of the Police Radio Operators and sub-inspector wireless recruitment exam 2017, which was held from November 23 till November 28, 2017, to fill 692 posts. JPROCE results 2017 is available in the official website – jssc.in. Candidates can check the JPROCE Result 2017 from the below provided official link.
Check JPROCE Result 2017
Latest Update on JPROCE Application Form:Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) recently released JPROCE (Jharkhand Police Radio Operator Competitive Examination) Application Form to fill 692 vacancies under the post name of Jharkhand Police Radio Operator. Candidates who wish to attend JPROCE need to register and fill JPROCE Application Form. JPROCE Application Form can be filled through online mode only. There is no need to send hard copy of filled JPROCE Application Form to exam conducting authority. Both Male and Female candidates who passed 12th standard in Science subject with minimum 50% marks can apply for JPROCE through the direct link provided below.
Official Link for registering and filling Jharkhand Police Radio Operator Competitive Examination - JPROCE Application Form
JPROCE Application Form procedure involves many stages viz registration, filling of application form, uploading essentially required scanned documents, fee payment and final form submission. Read this article fully to know entire procedure on JPROCE Application Form, clearly. Make use of it to the fullest.
How to fill JPROCE - Jharkhand Police Radio Operator Competitive Examination Application Form:Candidates can apply for the Jharkhand Police Radio Operator Competitive Examination through online mode only.
- Click on the above given Official Link for registering and filling JPROCE Application Form
- Register yourself by entering appropriate details like
- Date Of Birth,
- Email Id,
- Mobile Number.
Date of birth should be filled as specified in the Metric/10th certificate/marks sheet.
- After entering those details, when click on “GENERATE OTP” button, a message will be delivered to candidate’s mobile number and email containing their unique registration number and password for JPROCE selection process.
- Then, Login with with registration number and password (which is sent to your mail and mobile number) and provide the complete information about yourself.
- After completing the registration details, On next day, log back after 12:00 pm and pay the examination fee by clicking on the Make Payment option. Fee details is given below.
- On next day, at 02:00 PM, log in again and upload your scanned photograph and signature. Candidates can upload their scanned photograph and signature only at the prescribed time.
JPROCE Application Form - Fees Payment DetailsCandidates applying for JPROCE should pay the fees through online (using net banking or debit card) or offline mode (SBI e-challan). SC/ST/PwD category candidates will have to upload a valid Category certificate for concession in fees.
|Category of the Candidate||Application Fee|
|General & OBC Candidates||Rs. 460|
|SC & ST Candidates||Rs. 115/-|
Bank charges will be applicable during the online fee payment for JPROCE.
How to regain the Forgotten Credentials for JPROCE Application Form:If candidates forgot their registration number as well as Password for JPROCE, then follow the below steps
- Click here to regain the forgotten registration number and Password.
- Select the Post Name as “Jharkhand Police Radio Operator Competitive Examination”.
- Then enter the valid Mobile Number and Email ID (with which they already registered).
- Then their registration number as well as Password will be sent to their Mobile Number and Email ID.
JPROCE Application Form - Important Dates
|Events involved in JPROCE Application Form||Official Dates|
|Online Application Starting Date||2nd August 2017|
|Last Date for Registration||31st August 2017|
|Last Date For Fee Payment through Offline mode||5th September 2017|
|Last date for uploading Photo and Sign||7th September 2017|
|Expected Date of Examination||19th Nov 2017 to 03rd Dec 2017|
JPROCE Application Form - Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit:Category wise age limit for JPROCE recruitment is granted below. Age will be counted as on 01/08/2017.
|S. No.||Category||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|1.||Unreserved/ General||19 years||26 years|
|2.||Backward Class/ Other Backward Class (Men)||19 years||28 years|
|3.||SC/ST (Men and Women)||19 years||31 years|
|4.||Women (All Categories)||19 years||29 years|
Educational Qualification:Candidates should have completed Intermediate Education (12th Standard) with the subject of Science with at least 50% aggregate.
Physical Criteria:Category wise required physical measurement for attending JPROCE is granted below:
|S. No.||Category||Height (cm)||Chest (cm)|
|1.||Unreserved/ Backward Class/ Most Backward Class||Minimum 160||Minimum 81|
|2.||SC/ST||Minimum 155||Minimum 79|
|3.||Female Candidates (All Categories)||Minimum 148||–|
JPROCE Vacancy Details:This year, under JPROCE , 692 vacancies for the post of Jharkhand Police Radio Operator have to be filled, out of which
- 463 posts are reserved for Male,
- 229 posts are reserved for Female
|S. No.||Category||Total Posts||Posts Reserved for Male||Posts Reserved for Female|
|4.||Most Backward Class (Schedule – 1)||55||37||18|
|5.||Backward Class (Schedule – 2)||40||26||14|
Check the official JPROCE Advertisement
Salary Details for Jharkhand Police Radio Operator:Finally recruited candidates can be paid on Pay Band of PB-I Rs 5,200 to Rs 20,200 plus Grade Pay of Rs 2,000.
JPROCE - Jharkhand Police Radio Operator Competitive Examination Pattern:Jharkhand Police Radio Operator Competitive Examination will be conducted in two phases viz:
- Phase 1 - Computer-Based Examination
- Phase 2 - Physical Fitness Test
Phase 1 - JPROCE Computer-Based Test PatternJPROCE Computer-Based Test (online mode) will be conducted as two papers viz.
Paper 1 - Language Knowledge
In this paper, there will be total 120 questions from language knowledge of Hindi and English. Total time duration allotted is 120 minutes.
- Hindi Language will consist of 60 questions
- English Language will consist of 60 questions
Paper 2 - Test of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry Subjects
There will be total 120 questions from the Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects. Total time duration allotted is 120 minutes.
- Mathematics will consist of 40 questions
- Physics will consist of 40 questions
- Chemistry will consist of 40 questions
Know the detailed JPROCE syllabus for all subjects now.
Paper 1 - Language Knowledge Pattern:
|Name of the Section||Number of Questions||Duration of Exam|
|Hindi Comprehension & Grammar||60||2 Hours|
|English Comprehension & Grammar||60|
Paper 2 - Test of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry Subjects Pattern:
|Name of The Section||Number of Questions||Duration of Exam|
Phase 2 - Physical Fitness Test:Physical Fitness Test for various category candidates is conducted as per details mentioned under Eligibility criteria above. Physical Fitness Tests for Male and Female candidates are mentioned below. All candidates have to qualify in this physical test for final shortlisting. There is no qualifying marks in physical tests.
Physical Ability Round (For Men):
|S.No.||Physical Test Conducted||Time/ Distance|
|1||1 Mile Race||7 Minutes|
|2||High Jump||3.5 Feet|
|3||Long Jump||12 Feet|
|4||Shot Put (16 Pound)||16 Feet|
Physical Ability Round (For Women):
|S.No.||Physical Test Conducted||Time/ Distance|
|1||400 Meter Race||1 minute 47 seconds|
|4||Shot Put (16 Pound)||10 feet|
JPROCE Final Selection Process:Candidates will be selected purely merit basis only. Final Merit list for proposed JPROCE vacancies will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in Computer based Examination. As well as each and every candidates have to qualify in Physical Fitness Test. If two or more candidates secured same score, merit order is decided as per date of birth, i.e, the candidate senior in age is placed before the candidate junior in age.
Admit Card related Articles
Answer key related Articles
Application Form related Articles
Cut off related Articles
Exam related Articles
Exam Pattern related Articles
General related Articles
Important Dates related Articles
Result related Articles
Sample Papers related Articles
Syllabus related Articles
Counselling related Articles
Interview schedule related Articles
Score card related Articles
Calendar related Articles
Eligibility Criteria related Articles
DV Schedule related Articles
Rank List related Articles
Exam Schedule related Articles
Rejected List related Articles
Exam Analysis related Articles
Question Paper related Articles
Eligibility List related Articles
- BELTRON Project Executive Admit Card
- Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited Admit Card
- CISF constable tradesman Admit Card
- OPSC medical officer Admit Card
- BSEB deo Admit Card
- JPSC assistant professor Admit Card
- WBHRB Admit Card
- WBPSC Controller Admit Card
- NPCIL Assistant Admit Card
- National Board of Examinations MDS Admit Card
- CTET Answer key
- Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education clerk Answer key
- NPSC NCS, NPS, NSS and Allied Services Answer key
- GSSSB Higher Level Accounting Answer key
- OPSC assistant horticulture officer Answer key
- Supreme Court of India Answer key
- MPSC state services mains Answer key
- OSSC Assistant Commercial Tax Officer Answer key
- CG Vyapam Answer key
- GPSC Answer key
- UPPSC Block Education Officer Application Form
- Gujarat SET Application Form
- TSPSC junior assistant Application Form
- MAHATET Application Form
- Indian Navy mr Application Form
- OSSSC forest guard Application Form
- Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan tet Application Form
- OPSC civil services Application Form
- The Science Engineering Research Board jest Application Form
- MAHATET Application Form
- Gujarat High Court Assistant Important Dates
- GAUHATI HIGH COURT Grade I Important Dates
- KPTCL Important Dates
- Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences staff nurse grade 2 Important Dates
- Madras High Court Important Dates
- OPSC medical officer Important Dates
- SSC CHSL Important Dates
- OIL INDIA probationary officer grade b Important Dates
- WBPSC Controller Important Dates
- WBPSC assistant professor Important Dates
- DRDO Result
- BEL Management Industrial Trainees Result
- RPSC public relation officer Result
- Allahabad High Court Result
- National Health Mission Malkangiri Result
- DSSSB ldc Result
- RRB junior engineer Result
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences assistant registrar Result
- Allahabad High Court UPHJS Result
- ITBPF Constable Telecom Result
- RRB NTPC Sample Papers
- Rajasthan High Court group d Sample Papers
- CBSE class 10 social science Sample Papers
- TSCAB staff assistant previous paper Sample Papers
- UPSC Sample Papers
- Teachers Recruitment Board pg assistant and ped grade i Sample Papers
- Cochin Shipyard Limited Project assistant Sample Papers
- RBI grade b Sample Papers
- CBSE class 12 biology Sample Papers
- UPSC Sample Papers
- Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India Ltd Syllabus
- TNFUSRC forest guard Syllabus
- DRDO Syllabus
- Madras High Court District Judge Syllabus
- GPSC Syllabus
- WBPSC Audit and Accounts Syllabus
- APSC Syllabus
- UPSSSC computer operator Syllabus
- Board of Secondary School Odisha Syllabus
- East Central Railway Syllabus
- AMC Sahayak Garden Supervisor Interview schedule
- East Central Railway Chief Law Assistant Interview schedule
- DRDO Interview schedule
- APPSC Interview schedule
- UP Secondary Education Services Selection Board pgt Interview schedule
- UP Secondary Education Services Selection Board tgt Interview schedule
- UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Interview schedule
- OIL INDIA Interview schedule
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Interview schedule
- WBPSC Interview schedule
- AIIMS Patna Multi-Purpose Health Worker Rank List
- Allahabad High Court judicial service Rank List
- KAU Skilled Assistant Rank List
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology Rank List
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology Project assistant Rank List
- Malabar Cancer Centre stipendiary trainee Rank List
- KAU assistant professor Rank List
- Kerala PSC hsst english junior Rank List
- Samagra Shiksha Telangana deo Exam Schedule
- DSSSB deo Exam Schedule
- Sikkim Human Resource Development Department tet Exam Schedule
- ICMAI Exam Schedule
- Comptroller and Auditor General of India Embassy Audit Exam Schedule
- TNPSC departmental Exam Schedule
- TNPSC group 1 Exam Schedule
- Defence Estates Department Government Of India Exam Schedule
- TNUSRB Exam Schedule
- TANGEDCO Exam Schedule