JIPMER Dialysis Technician Result 2019 Released:
On 18th September, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) released the Results for the post of Dialysis Technician on its Official Website www.jipmer.edu.in. Candidates who attended got selected and the waiting list candidates are mentioned here. Candidates can check and download their provisionally shortlisted Results from the direct official link provided below.
Download the JIPMER Dialysis Technician Result 2019
JIPMER Project Assistant Result 2019 is announced
On 24th August 2019, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has released the Results for Project Assistant on its Official Website www.jipmer.edu.in Candidates who have attended an interview for JIPMER Project Assistant 2019 can now check and download their provisionally shortlisted Results from the direct official link provided below.
Check JIPMER Results 2019
JIPMER Group B & C Result 2019 is announced
On 17th August, 2019, Indian Council Of Medical Research (ICMR) has released the Results for Group B & C on its Official Website www.jipmer.edu.in Candidates who have attended JIPMER Group B & C exam 2019 can now check and download their provisionally shortlisted Results from the direct official link provided below.
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry has released the notification on JIPMER MBBS 3rd Round Counselling 2018, which is scheduled to be conducted on 20th August 2018. JIPMER will provide admissions to 200 MBBS seats in JIPMER Puducherry and JIPMER Karaikal campus together. Only shortlisted candidates through JIPMER 2018 entrance exam can attend the JIPMER Counselling 2018. JIPMER MBBS 2018 counselling is conducted in the offline mode, so candidate should physically present at the time of counselling. The Third counseling of admission to MBBS Course in JIPMER is to be held at Mini Auditorium, 4th Floor, JIPMER Academic Center, Puducherry. Registration for JIPMER 3rd counselling will commence at 8.30 am and close at 11 am on 20th August 2018. JIPMER 3rd counselling will be held at 12 noon. The updated vacancy status as on August 13, 2018 for JIPMER MBBS 3rd Counselling 2018 is listed below:
JIPMER MBBS 3rd Round Counselling 2018 Announced:
|Category||Puducherry Campus||Karaikal Campus||Total Seats|
Check official notification on JIPMER MBBS 3rd Counselling 2018 and Roll.Nos of candidates who had registered and opted out in 2nd Counseling.
JIPMER Result 2018 for MBBS admission declared on June 8, 2018:On June 8, 2018, JIPMER Puducherry has announced the JIPMER MBBS 2018 result on its official website jipmer.edu.in. Earlier, JIPMER Puducherry was scheduled to release the MBBS Entrance Exam 2018 result on or after 20th June, 2018. Ankadala Anirudh Babu topped the entrance exam, followed by Akhil Tambi, Prerak Tripathi and Amitabh Pankaj Chauhan and Keerthana K, at number 2, 3,4 and 5 respectively. Candidates can check the two Overall Merit List of JIPMER MBBS Result 2018 from the below provided direct official link. These two overall merit lists contains the names of all candidates who appeared for JIPMER MBBS 2018 entrance exam. JIPMER MBBS 2018 entrance exam was conducted on June 3, 2018.
Check JIPMER Result 2018 Overall Merit List - Part I, Part II
How to check Category wise JIPMER Result 2018 cum MBBS Merit list?Direct official link for checking 11 different Category-wise JIPMER Result 2018 which contains the names of only Shortlisted (qualified) candidates, are also provided here. Individual rank letters or scorecards of JIPMER MBBS Result 2018 will be issued to all the candidates irrespective of the fact that they qualify the exam or not. In this category-wise JIPMER Result 2018 cum MBBS Merit list - Rank, Roll number, and Total Percentile of each qualified candidate is mentioned in the increasing order of JIPMER MBBS 2018 Rank.
1. UR Category
2. OBC Category
3. SC Category
4. ST Category
5. Puducherry - UR Category
6. Puducherry - OBC Category
7. Puducherry - SC Category
8. Puducherry - ST Category
9. NRI/OCI Category
10. PwD- OPH Category
11. Puducherry - PwD- OPH Category
JIPMER Result 2018 and MBBS Counselling Important Dates:JIPMER Puducherry has declared the Result of MBBS 2018 admission entrance exam on June 8, 2018, almost two weeks in advance before the scheduled date of June 20, 2018. On June 12, 2018, Individual rank letters or scorecards were released for the candidates who appeared in JIPMER MBBS 2018 entrance exam. JIPMER 2018 Counselling for MBBS admission will be held in four rounds. Check the detailed schedule of JIPMER 2018 MBBS Counselling from the below table:
|Result Declaration of JIPMER MBBS 2018||June 8, 2018|
|Release of Rank Letters or Scorecards||June 12, 2018|
|First Round of JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2018||June 26 to June 28, 2018|
|JIPMER MBBS Classes Commence||July 1, 2018|
|Second Round of JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2018||July 25, 2018|
|Third Round of JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2018||August 20, 2018|
|Open Round of JIPMER MBBS 2018 Counselling||September 28, 2018|
|JIPMER MBBS Admissions Close||September 30, 2018|
What is the Qualifying Percentile of JIPMER MBBS 2018?Candidates who are appearing in JIPMER 2018 MBBS Entrance exam, should score at least a minimum percentile as prescribed by JIPMER Puducherry, which is mentioned in the following table. Candidates who fails to score the required minimum percentile will not be considered for JIPMER MBBS 2018 counselling and admission process. Category wise minimum Qualifying Percentile as instructed by JIPMER Puducherry is as follows:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile|
|General or OCI or NRI||50th Percentile|
What is the Tie-Breaking procedure in JIPMER Result 2018?If two or more candidates scored the same percentile in JIPMER MBBS Entrance exam Result 2018 means, following rules will be applied in the given sequential order to resolve tie between the candidates:
- 1. Lesser negative marks: First the Negative marks obtained by the candidates will be considered. Candidates with lesser negative marks will be given first preference in the order of merit.
- 2. Biology Percentile - If the negative marks are also equal for those candidates, then their Biology marks will be compared. Candidate with higher Percentile in Biology gets a higher rank.
- 3. Chemistry Percentile - If biology percentile is also equal for those candidates, then their Chemistry marks will be compared. Candidate with higher Percentile in Biology gets high order of merit.
- 4. Physics Percentile - If there is still a tie, then their Physics marks in JIPMER MBBS 2018 Entrance Exam will be compared. Candidate with higher Percentile in JIPMER 2018 Physics attains a higher rank.
- 5. Percentile in Logical & Quantitative Reasoning: If all the above comparisons still doesn’t break the tie case, then the percentile scores in Logical & Quantitative Reasoning section of JIPMER MBBS entrance exam will be considered. One with higher percentile in this section will be given first preference for MBBS Admission in JIPMER.
- 6. Date of Birth (Age) - If all the above factors does not break the tie, then candidates’ age will be compared. Those senior in age secures higher rank in merit list.
JIPMER MBBS 2018 Seat Reservation and Counselling Procedure:Based on JIPMER Result of 2018 MBBS Entrance exam, candidates are shortlisted for JIPMER counselling, which is conducted in the offline mode. Qualified candidates are called for different counselling rounds in the order of their ranks in JIPMER MBBS 2018 entrance exam. JIPMER MBBS 2018 Counselling is held in 4 rounds - First, Second, Third and Open Rounds, for totally 150 seats at JIPMER Puducherry campus and 50 seats at JIPMER Karaikal campus. At least 8 candidates are shortlisted for one seat in each category for the JIPMER MBBS 2018 counselling. The candidates who appeared in JIPMER MBBS first round counselling and also opted for a seat will not be eligible to attend the second round. Ranks Invited and the number of seats available for each category for MBBS 2018 Admissions in JIPMER Puducherry campus and JIPMER Karaikal campus are tabulated below:
|S. No.||Categories||Ranks Invited||Seats available in JIPMER Puducherry||Seats available in JIPMER Karaikal||Total Selections|
Certificate Verification for JIPMER MBBS 2018 Admission:Candidates once opted for MBBS seat in JIPMER Puducherry or Karaikal cannot change that particular campus. Candidates who are not attending the first round of JIPMER MBBS counselling session, will not be allowed for further admission process. First, the JIPMER MBBS seats reserved for general (UR) and PwD category will be filled, after that seats for reserved category will be filled. The candidates who attend the first round of counselling but do not opt for MBBS seat will be eligible to take part in the second round counselling of JIPMER MBBS 2018 Admission. The candidates who will not opt for any seat in the second round of JIPMER MBBS counselling will be eligible for the third round counselling. If there is any seat vacant after three rounds of JIPMER MBBS Counselling , then Open round of Counselling will be conducted, in which all the qualified candidates in JIPMER MBBS 2018 entrance exam can attend and vacant seats will be filled on the basis of merit rank. The candidates are required to verify the following certificate along with one self-attested copy for JIPMER MBBS 2018 Admission through counselling-
- JIPMER MBBS 2018 admit card signed by the Invigilator present during the exam.
- JIPMER MBBS 2018 Rank Letter
- Six recent passport size colour photographs
- Birth Certificate or Class 10 certificate as a proof of date of birth.
- Class 12 or equivalent examination pass certificate
- Mark statement of Class 12th or equivalent examination
- Character Certificate from the institute last studied.
- Medical Certificate, only for PwD candidates.
- Residence Certificate issued by Revenue Authority, not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- Caste Certificate, issued by the revenue officer, not below the post of Tahsildar.
- Transfer Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Residence Certificate / Employer Certificate for residents of Puducherry.
DV Schedule related Articles
Eligibility Criteria related Articles
Calendar related Articles
Sample Papers related Articles
Score card related Articles
Result related Articles
Interview schedule related Articles
Admit Card related Articles
Exam related Articles
Important Dates related Articles
Answer key related Articles
Application Form related Articles
Syllabus related Articles
General related Articles
Cut off related Articles
Exam Pattern related Articles
Counselling related Articles
- »NIT Patna Result 2019. Download Your Results Here14 hours ago
- »KMAT Admit card 2019. Download your admit card here15 hours ago
- »APPSC Admit Card 2019.Download your hall ticket here16 hours ago
- TEZPUR UNIVERSITY INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- AAU INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- MAZAGON DOCK INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- AIIMS BHOPAL INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- WBPSC PROBATION CUM AFTER CARE OFFICER INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- JHARKHAND HIGH COURT INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- UPSC CMS INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- IOCL INTERVIEW SHORTLIST 2019
- MAHAGENCO INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- GURU NANAK DEV UNIVERSITY INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- TSCAB STAFF ASSISTANT PREVIOUS PAPER
- UPSC MAINS PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS
- TN TRB PG ASSISTANT AND PED GRADE I QUESTION PAPER
- COCHIN SHIPYARD PROJECT ASSISTANTS PREVIOUS PAPERS
- RBI GRADE B PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER
- CBSE CLASS 12 BIOLOGY SAMPLE PAPER
- UPSC QUESTION PAPER
- CBSE UGC NET QUESTION PAPERS
- IBPS PO QUESTION PAPER
- IBPS CLERK QUESTION PAPER