Take your Free Mock Test
JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2019 Released:
On March 6, 2019, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has released the JIPMER registration 2019 prospectus and the JIPMER MBBS online registration window, at the official website jipmer.edu.in. The last date to fill JIPMER MBBS application form 2019 is April 12, 2019.JIPMER MBBS admission entrance test will be held online in two shifts on June 2, 2019.
Fill JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2019
Check the JIPMER MBBS 2019 registration prospectus
JIPMER Application Form 2019 Important dates:
|JIPMER MBBS Online registration begins||March 6 from 11.00 AM|
|Online registration closes on||April 12 by 5.00 PM|
|Download of hall ticket from JIPMER website www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in / www.jipmer.edu.in
(The hall tickets will be made available through Internet download ONLY and NOT by Post)
|May 20 10.00 AM
June 2 8.00 AM
|Date of JIPMER MBBS entrance examination||June 2|
|Time of entrance examination
|Morning Shift :- 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM
Afternoon Shift :- 03.00 PM to 05.30 PM
|Expected date of publication of Merit List||On or Before June 21, 2019|
|Counseling of Choosing for JIPMER Puducherry (OR) JIPMER Karaikal|
|First Counseling (Tentative)||26th to 28th JUNE 2019|
|Second Counseling (Tentative)||24th JULY 2019|
|Third Counseling (Tentative)||21st AUGUST 2019|
|Final Counseling (Tentative)||26th SEPTEMBER 2019|
(Medical Board & submission of the receipt for payment of fees etc…)
|01.07.2019 (Monday) 8.00 AM.
For the Students who have opted to Join in JIPMER, Karaikal.
After Medical Board, the selected students should report on 03.07.2019
at JIPMER Karaikal, Karaikal
|02.07.2019 (Tuesday) 8.00 AM
For the Students who have opted to join in JIPMER, Puducherry
|Issue of Admission Letter &
Letter for Hostel accommodation
|July 1- For Karaikal Students
July 2 - For Puducherry Students
|Commencement of Course||July 3, 09.00 AM|
|Foundation Course||Foundation course will be held for JIPMER, Puducherry
& JIPMER, Karaikal separately at the respective places.
|Close of Admissions- MBBS 2019 Session||30.09.2019 (Monday)|
JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2019 Fee Details:This year, JIPMER MBBS Application fee is increased when compared to previous year. JIPMER application fee is different for different categories, which is mentioned in the following table. Candidates should pay the prescribed Fees during submission of their JIPMER Online Application Form 2018. The JIPMER Application Fee payment should be done through online mode only i.e. using
- Credit card or
- Debit card or
- Net banking.
|1||UR (General) & P-UR (Puducherry-UR)||INR 1500/-
+ Transaction Charges as
|2||OBC (Other Backward Classes) & P-OBC||INR 1500/-
+ Transaction Charges as
|3||SC/ST (Scheduled Caste & Tribe) & P-SC/ST||INR 1200/-
+ Transaction Charges as
|4||NRI/OCI (Non-Resident Indians or Overseas Citizens of India)||INR 3000/-
+ Transaction Charges as
|5||OPH (Orthopedic Physically Challenged) & P-OPH||Exempted from fee|
Eligibility Criteria for filling JIPMER Application Form 2019:Candidates who wish to appear for JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam, should check the eligibility criteria, before filling JIPMER Online Application Form. If the candidate fail to meet any of the following eligibility criteria, then their application form will be rejected. So, Candidates are recommended to carefully go through the eligibility criteria provided below.
|Nationality:||Indian Nationals, NRIs, OCIs|
|Minimum Age Limit:||17 years at the time of admission|
|Qualification Criteria:||Passed 10+2 or
its equivalent level examination with English,
Biology/Biotechnology (PCB) as main subjects.
(Class 12 -
Aggregate Marks in Physics,
ie., PCB subjects)
What are the Documents needed to fill JIPMER Application Form 2019?Before filling JIPMER Application Form for MBBS Admission, Candidates should make ready of the following documents and information. Essential personal and academic information, along with scanned image files of their photograph, signature and Category Certificate must be kept handy. The email address and mobile number provided by the candidate must be valid and active till the completion of JIPMER MBBS 2018 Admission process.
- A Valid ID Proof may be Aadhar or e-Aadhar or Passport- other ID proof will not be accepted by JIPMER Puducherry.
- Correct Mobile Number,
- Valid Email Id,
- Candidate’s Name and Date of Birth (Corresponding with Class 10th Certificate),
- Father’s and Mother’s Name,
- Parents’ Educational Background, Occupation, and Income,
- Candidate’s Educational Details (Class 10th and 12th),
- Scanned Photograph, Signature and
- Category Certificate (if applicable) - Candidates belonging to category other than General (UR) and P-UR (Puducherry General) will need to upload community or caste certificate. Candidates belonging to OPH (Orthopedic Physically Challenged) or P-OPH category, will need to upload disability certificate.
|S. No||Images to be Scanned||Specifications|
|3||Category Certificate (If applicable)||
How to fill JIPMER Application Form 2019 for MBBS Entrance Exam?Candidates are advised to follow the below mentioned steps to successfully submit their JIPMER online Application Form 2018 for MBBS admission. Candidate should fill all the mandatory fields in the JIPMER MBBS online application form (marked with * star symbol) without leaving any important column blank. Incomplete application/registration form will be rejected. All the below mentioned five steps are mandatory and should be completed by the candidates before closing date of JIPMER online Application Form.
- Step 1 – Registration
- Step 2 – Login
- Step 3 – Click “Edit” to fill the Application Form and Upload Scanned Images
- Step 4 – Make Application Fees Payment
- Step 5 – Confirm and Print Application Form
Step 1 – Registration:-Candidate should fill all the required information in the registration form as mentioned below:
- Click on the link given above for registering yourself
- In the appropriate boxes provided in that page, Enter your
- Date of Birth,
- Email Address,
- Mobile Number.
- Enter the captcha code given in the image and click on ‘register’.
Step 2 – Login:
- Login Credentials ie., User ID and Password along with Login Link will be sent to the registered Email and Mobile Number of the Candidate after 5 minutes post Registration.
- Please wait until you receive the SMS and Email.
- After registration, Candidate must check his/her Email Inbox, Junk mail and Spam to obtain Login Credentials for complete JIPMER application process.
- Click on the login link received via Email.
- Enter the given User ID and Password to login.
Step 3 – Click “Edit” to fill the Application Form and Upload Scanned Images:
- After logging in, click on ‘Edit’ button shown on the top right corner of the screen, to edit or fill the JIPMER MBBS application form 2018.
- Enter the details like Name, Father’s and Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Category, Nationality, ID Proof Number, Educational details, etc.
- At this stage, Choose three of your preferred exam cities.
- Then, Upload the Photograph and Signature
- Upload the community certificate (if applicable)
- Upload the PwD (Persons with Disability) Certificate (If applicable)
- After entering all the details and uploading the documents, enter the captcha code given in the image and click on ‘Submit’.
Step 4 – Make Application Fees Payment:Candidates should pay the prescribed JIPMER MBBS 2018 application fee only through online mode i.e. credit card/debit card/net banking. Candidate should take a printout of Payment Receipt as a proof of successful payment of JIPMER Application fee.
Step 5 – Confirm and Print Application Form:After successful payment, candidate can save (as PDF) and take a print out of his/her application form. Candidates are advised to keep the print out of the JIPMER application form for future reference.
JIPMER Application Form once submitted will be final. Candidates cannot make corrections after final submission of JIPMER MBBS 2018 application form. If Candidate finds any errors in his/her JIPMER MBBS Application Form after final submission, then the candidate will have to fill the new application form and pay the application fee again, for registering for JIPMER MBBS 2018 admission. In such case, earlier submitted application form will get automatically cancelled.
Why JIPMER MBBS 2019 Application Form Rejected?JIPMER application forms will be rejected under following circumstances:
- Not fulfilling the prescribed age limit for MBBS admission.
- Not obtaining the minimum stipulated marks in the qualifying examination (Higher Secondary or + 2).
- Not producing valid proof for Puducherry status.
- Not furnishing valid SC/ST Category Certificate as in the prescribed format.
- Non-submission of OCI (Overseas Citizens of India) registration certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Candidates who have applied under Non-Creamy Layer OBC Category and whose sub-caste NOT listed in the current Central OBC List and who’s Certificate has NOT been submitted in the prescribed format (Annexure – II) from the Competent Authority.
- Not submitting proper photograph and/or signature
JIPMER Application Form for MBBS 2018 Entrance Exam Released:On 7th March 2018, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has activated the link for submitting Application Form for JIPMER 2018 MBBS Admission. Candidates who seeks MBBS/BDS admissions in JIPMER Puducherry or JIPMER Karaikal campus, can apply for JIPMER 2018 MBBS Entrance Exam through online mode only. Interested candidates can submit their JIPMER MBBS Application Form on or before 13th April 2018, through the below provided direct official link. JIPMER Puducherry is scheduled to conduct the JIPMER MBBS 2018 Entrance Exam on 3rd June 2018. Read this article fully to know about JIPMER Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Online Application Procedure and more.
Fill the JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2018
Score card related Articles
Result related Articles
Rank List related Articles
DV Schedule related Articles
Eligibility Criteria related Articles
Calendar related Articles
Sample Papers related Articles
Interview schedule related Articles
Admit Card related Articles
Exam related Articles
Important Dates related Articles
Answer key related Articles
Application Form related Articles
Syllabus related Articles
General related Articles
Cut off related Articles
Exam Pattern related Articles
Counselling related Articles
- MADRAS HIGH COURT COMPUTER OPERATOR TYPIST ANSWER KEY
- OSSC VITAL STATISTICS CLERK ANSWER KEY
- DSSSB ASSISTANT TEACHER ANSWER KEY
- DSSSB ANSWER KEY
- JSSC EXCISE CONSTABLE ANSWER KEY
- ASSAM TET ANSWER KEY
- UPSSSC CANE SUPERVISOR REVISED ANSWER KEY
- BSF HEAD CONSTABLE ANSWER KEY
- UPPCL ASSISTANT ENGINEER ANSWER KEY
- KVPY ANSWER KEY
- OPSC CIVIL SERVICES APPLICATION FORM
- JEST 2020 APPLICATION FORM
- MAHATET 2019 REGISTRATION
- IIFT APPLICATION FORM
- PSTET APPLICATION FORM
- UPTET REGISTRATION
- CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA CTO CRO APPLICATION FORM
- HTET APPLICATION FORM
- ICAR NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST NET REGISTRATION
- IGNOU ONLINE ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM
- OPSC MEDICAL SERVICE EXAM
- SAIL ROURKELA NURSING OFFICER EXAM DATE POSTPONED
- NCHMT JEE NOTIFICATION
- WBSHFWS DEIC MANAGER COMPUTER TEST EXAM SCHEDULE
- BSSC STENOGRAPHER EXAM DATE
- DSSSB ASSISTANT TEACHER AND JE EXAM DATE
- UKSSSC JUNIOR ASSISTANT AND STENOGRAPHER EXAM DATE
- BSF GD CONSTABLE EXAM
- APPSC GROUP 1 SERVICES AND FOREST RANGE OFFICER REVISED SCHEDULE
- NABARD DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT MAINS EXAM DATE
- APPSC GROUP 1 MAIN EXAM POSTPONED
- SSC MTS TIER 2 EXAMS
- SAIL ROURKELA EXECUTIVE PARA MEDICAL STAFF EXAM DATE
- HPSSC SUB INSPECTOR MAINS EXAM DATE
- HPPSC SUBORDINATE ALLIED SERVICES PRELIMS EXAM DATE
- RPSC JLO EXAM DATE
- UKPSC ACF EXAM DATE
- OSSSC JUNIOR CLERK JUNIOR ASSISTANT EXAM DATE
- UPSC GEO SCIENTIST AND GEOLOGIST INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- HPPSC HPAS CCE PERSONALITY TEST INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- ESIC INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- DBSKKV INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- ESIC HYDERABAD ASSISTANT PROFESSOR INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- HPSC HCS EXBR PMT AND INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- RAJASTHAN HIGH COURT CIVIL JUDGE INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- TEZPUR UNIVERSITY INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- BPSC 30TH JUDICIAL SERVICES INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- AAU INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- OSSC JUNIOR ENGINEER CIVIL RESULT
- NLC BIOCHEMIST RESULT
- TN MRB LAB TECHNICIAN GRADE 2 SELECTION LIST
- ESIC KOLKATA TEACHING FACULTY RESULT
- MADRAS HIGH COURT RESIDENTIAL ASSISTANT RESULT
- MALABAR CANCER CENTRE STAFF NURSE GRADE 2 RESULT
- TELANGANA HIGH COURT RESULT
- ESIC SPECIALIST RESULT
- TNPSC CESE RESULT
- LIC ASSISTANT RESULT
- RAJASTHAN HIGH COURT GROUP D PREVIOUS PAPERS
- CBSE CLASS 10 SOCIAL SCIENCE QUESTION PAPER
- TSCAB STAFF ASSISTANT PREVIOUS PAPER
- UPSC MAINS PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS
- TN TRB PG ASSISTANT AND PED GRADE I QUESTION PAPER
- COCHIN SHIPYARD PROJECT ASSISTANTS PREVIOUS PAPERS
- RBI GRADE B PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER
- CBSE CLASS 12 BIOLOGY SAMPLE PAPER
- UPSC QUESTION PAPER
- CBSE UGC NET QUESTION PAPERS