JIPMER APPLICATION FORM 2018
JIPMER APPLICATION FORM 2018 Release Date, Official Links for Online Application Form and Complete Guidelines on Form Filling are all explained in detail. JIPMER APPLICATION FORM 2018 is the first and basic step of registration to appear for any examination. Also, information on Supporting Documents, Credentials needed and Deadlines on JIPMER APPLICATION FORM 2018 are furnished here. Keep yourself updated with recent news as on 24-10-2018
Last modified:2018-09-11 09:09:35
Direct link for submitting JIPMER Application Form for MBBS and Other Course Entrance Exams, are provided here. Get latest updates on JIPMER Application Form for various posts, courses in JIPMER Puducherry and Karaikal campus. Find entire details on JIPMER Application Form Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Important Documents needed, Registration Procedure and more in this article.
JIPMER Application Form for MBBS 2018 Entrance Exam Released:On 7th March 2018, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has activated the link for submitting Application Form for JIPMER 2018 MBBS Admission. Candidates who seeks MBBS/BDS admissions in JIPMER Puducherry or JIPMER Karaikal campus, can apply for JIPMER 2018 MBBS Entrance Exam through online mode only. Interested candidates can submit their JIPMER MBBS Application Form on or before 13th April 2018, through the below provided direct official link. JIPMER Puducherry is scheduled to conduct the JIPMER MBBS 2018 Entrance Exam on 3rd June 2018. Read this article fully to know about JIPMER Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Online Application Procedure and more.
Fill the JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2018
JIPMER MBBS Application Form Important Dates:Filling of JIPMER MBBS Online Application Form commences from March 7, 2018 (11.00 AM) till April 13, 2018 (5.00 PM). JIPMER MBBS Application Form will be accepted in offline mode. Candidates should pay the prescribed Application Fee on or before 13th April 2018, through online methods only, i.e. via: Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking.
|JIPMER Application Form submission starts||March 7, 2018|
|Closure of JIPMER Application Form submission||April 13, 2018 (5.00 PM)|
|JIPMER MBBS Admit Card Availability||May 21 to June 3, 2018|
|JIPMER MBBS 2018 Entrance Exam Date||June 3, 2018|
|JIPMER Result of MBBS 2018 Exam||June 8, 2018|
JIPMER Related Pages updated on 24 Oct 2018
JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2018 Fee Details:This year, JIPMER MBBS Application fee is increased when compared to previous year. JIPMER application fee is different for different categories, which is mentioned in the following table. Candidates should pay the prescribed Fees during submission of their JIPMER Online Application Form 2018. The JIPMER Application Fee payment should be done through online mode only i.e. using
- Credit card or
- Debit card or
- Net banking.
|1||UR (General) & P-UR (Puducherry-UR)||INR 1500/-
+ Transaction Charges as
|2||OBC (Other Backward Classes) & P-OBC||INR 1500/-
+ Transaction Charges as
|3||SC/ST (Scheduled Caste & Tribe) & P-SC/ST||INR 1200/-
+ Transaction Charges as
|4||NRI/OCI (Non-Resident Indians or Overseas Citizens of India)||INR 3000/-
+ Transaction Charges as
|5||OPH (Orthopedic Physically Challenged) & P-OPH||Exempted from fee|
|Govt Jobs||Private Jobs||Free Mock Test||Current Affairs|
|Railway Jobs||Bank Jobs||GK||Result|
Aspiring to study in Australia? Talk to experienced counselors and get your doubts cleared for FREE!!! Apply
Reliance Nippon Insurance hiring 1000+ Freshers Across India - Assured Job after Training with salary of 1.8 to 2.2 Laks per annum Register Now !!!
Eligibility Criteria for filling JIPMER Application Form 2018:Candidates who wish to appear for JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam, should check the eligibility criteria, before filling JIPMER Online Application Form. If the candidate fail to meet any of the following eligibility criteria, then their application form will be rejected. So, Candidates are recommended to carefully go through the eligibility criteria provided below.
|Nationality:||Indian Nationals, NRIs, OCIs|
|Minimum Age Limit:||17 years at the time of admission|
|Qualification Criteria:||Passed 10+2 or
its equivalent level examination with English,
Biology/Biotechnology (PCB) as main subjects.
(Class 12 -
Aggregate Marks in Physics,
ie., PCB subjects)
What are the Documents needed to fill JIPMER Application Form 2018?Before filling JIPMER Application Form for MBBS Admission, Candidates should make ready of the following documents and information. Essential personal and academic information, along with scanned image files of their photograph, signature and Category Certificate must be kept handy. The email address and mobile number provided by the candidate must be valid and active till the completion of JIPMER MBBS 2018 Admission process.
- A Valid ID Proof may be Aadhar or e-Aadhar or Passport- other ID proof will not be accepted by JIPMER Puducherry.
- Correct Mobile Number,
- Valid Email Id,
- Candidate’s Name and Date of Birth (Corresponding with Class 10th Certificate),
- Father’s and Mother’s Name,
- Parents’ Educational Background, Occupation, and Income,
- Candidate’s Educational Details (Class 10th and 12th),
- Scanned Photograph, Signature and
- Category Certificate (if applicable) - Candidates belonging to category other than General (UR) and P-UR (Puducherry General) will need to upload community or caste certificate. Candidates belonging to OPH (Orthopedic Physically Challenged) or P-OPH category, will need to upload disability certificate.
|S. No||Images to be Scanned||Specifications|
|3||Category Certificate (If applicable)||
How to fill JIPMER Application Form 2018 for MBBS Entrance Exam?Candidates are advised to follow the below mentioned steps to successfully submit their JIPMER online Application Form 2018 for MBBS admission. Candidate should fill all the mandatory fields in the JIPMER MBBS online application form (marked with * star symbol) without leaving any important column blank. Incomplete application/registration form will be rejected. All the below mentioned five steps are mandatory and should be completed by the candidates before closing date of JIPMER online Application Form.
- Step 1 – Registration
- Step 2 – Login
- Step 3 – Click “Edit” to fill the Application Form and Upload Scanned Images
- Step 4 – Make Application Fees Payment
- Step 5 – Confirm and Print Application Form
Step 1 – Registration:-Candidate should fill all the required information in the registration form as mentioned below:
- Click on the link given above for registering yourself
- In the appropriate boxes provided in that page, Enter your
- Date of Birth,
- Email Address,
- Mobile Number.
- Enter the captcha code given in the image and click on ‘register’.
Step 2 – Login:
- Login Credentials ie., User ID and Password along with Login Link will be sent to the registered Email and Mobile Number of the Candidate after 5 minutes post Registration.
- Please wait until you receive the SMS and Email.
- After registration, Candidate must check his/her Email Inbox, Junk mail and Spam to obtain Login Credentials for complete JIPMER application process.
- Click on the login link received via Email.
- Enter the given User ID and Password to login.
Step 3 – Click “Edit” to fill the Application Form and Upload Scanned Images:
- After logging in, click on ‘Edit’ button shown on the top right corner of the screen, to edit or fill the JIPMER MBBS application form 2018.
- Enter the details like Name, Father’s and Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Category, Nationality, ID Proof Number, Educational details, etc.
- At this stage, Choose three of your preferred exam cities.
- Then, Upload the Photograph and Signature
- Upload the community certificate (if applicable)
- Upload the PwD (Persons with Disability) Certificate (If applicable)
- After entering all the details and uploading the documents, enter the captcha code given in the image and click on ‘Submit’.
Step 4 – Make Application Fees Payment:Candidates should pay the prescribed JIPMER MBBS 2018 application fee only through online mode i.e. credit card/debit card/net banking. Candidate should take a printout of Payment Receipt as a proof of successful payment of JIPMER Application fee.
Step 5 – Confirm and Print Application Form:After successful payment, candidate can save (as PDF) and take a print out of his/her application form. Candidates are advised to keep the print out of the JIPMER application form for future reference.
JIPMER Application Form once submitted will be final. Candidates cannot make corrections after final submission of JIPMER MBBS 2018 application form. If Candidate finds any errors in his/her JIPMER MBBS Application Form after final submission, then the candidate will have to fill the new application form and pay the application fee again, for registering for JIPMER MBBS 2018 admission. In such case, earlier submitted application form will get automatically cancelled.
Why JIPMER MBBS 2018 Application Form Rejected?JIPMER application forms will be rejected under following circumstances:
- Not fulfilling the prescribed age limit for MBBS admission.
- Not obtaining the minimum stipulated marks in the qualifying examination (Higher Secondary or + 2).
- Not producing valid proof for Puducherry status.
- Not furnishing valid SC/ST Category Certificate as in the prescribed format.
- Non-submission of OCI (Overseas Citizens of India) registration certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Candidates who have applied under Non-Creamy Layer OBC Category and whose sub-caste NOT listed in the current Central OBC List and who’s Certificate has NOT been submitted in the prescribed format (Annexure – II) from the Competent Authority.
- Not submitting proper photograph and/or signature.
Free Job Alert to your Email