JIPMER Admit card 2019 for MBBS Entrance Exam released:
On May 20, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry has released the Admit card for JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2019. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on June 2. This year, JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam is conducted in order to select 200 candidates, out of which 150 will be admitted for medical courses at the JIPMER institute at Puducherry and 50 at the JIPMER, Karaikal campus. JIPMER MBBS Exam 2019 Admit Card is available in online mode. Candidates who are successfully applied for JIPMER 2019 MBBS Entrance Exam can download their Admit Card/Hall Ticket from the below provided direct official link. Candidates can check their roll number and allotted examination center from the JIPMER MBBS 2019 Admit Card/Hall Ticket. Candidates must carry the admit card to the examination center along with an Identity (ID) proof in original and a photocopy of the same.
Download the JIPMER MBBS Entrance 2019 Admit Card
JIPMER Admit card 2018 for MBBS Entrance Exam released:On May 21, 2018, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry has released the Admit card for JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2018, which is scheduled to be conducted on June 3. This year, JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam will be conducted for selecting 200 candidates, out of which 150 will be admitted for medical courses at the JIPMER institute at Puducherry and 50 at the JIPMER, Karaikal campus. JIPMER MBBS Exam 2018 Admit Card is available in online mode only. Candidates who are successfully applied for JIPMER 2018 MBBS Entrance Exam can download their Admit Card/Hall Ticket from the below provided direct official link. Candidates can check their roll number and allotted examination center from the JIPMER MBBS 2018 Admit Card/Hall Ticket. Candidates must carry the admit card to the examination centre along with an Identity (ID) proof in original and a photocopy of the same.
Download the JIPMER MBBS Entrance 2018 Admit card
JIPMER Admit card 2018 Important Dates:JIPMER Puducherry has released the Admit Card/Hall Ticket for MBBS Entrance Exam on May 21, 2018. JIPMER Puducherry successfully conducted the MBBS 2018 Entrance Exam on June 3, 2018 in various centers across the country. JIPMER Result for MBBS Admission 2018 was announced on June 8, 2018.
|Registrations for JIPMER MBBS 2018 Admission Began on||March 7, 2018|
|Application Registrations closed on||April 13, 2018|
|JIPMER MBBS 2018 Admit card Availability||May 21, 2018|
|JIPMER MBBS 2018 Entrance Exam||June 3, 2018|
How to download the JIPMER Admit Card for MBBS 2018 Entrance Exam?Stepwise procedure for downloading the JIPMER Admit Card of 2018 MBBS Entrance exam is granted below. Candidates are requested to follow the below provided instructions to download their JIPMER MBBS Exam Hall Ticket without any difficulty. To avoid last-minute accessing problems on the official website, candidates are advised to download the JIPMER 2018 MBBS Entrance Exam Admit Card well in advance.
- Click on the above provided direct official link to download the Admit card.
- Fill the User ID and password to login.
- Now the candidate will be directed to JIPMER MBBS admit card 2018.
- Candidates can download the Admit card and also take a print out of the same, as the hard copy of Admit card is needed to appear in the JIPMER 2018 MBBS Entrance Exam.
What are the documents to be carried along with JIPMER Admit Card 2018?Candidates without JIPMER 2018 MBBS Admit Card/Hall ticket and valid ID Proof will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. Candidates appearing in JIPMER 2018 MBBS Entrance Exam, should carry the following documents to the examination hall.
- Print out of valid JIPMER MBBS 2018 exam admit card/Hall Ticket
- A valid ID proof in original (Aadhaar card or e-Aadhaar or a Passport)
- Photocopy of the ID proof
What are the things prohibited in JIPMER MBBS 2018 Entrance Exam?Candidates are permitted to take only Print out of JIPMER 2018 Admit Card, original and photocopy of ID proof, inside the JIPMER exam hall. Candidates appearing in JIPMER 2018 MBBS Entrance Exam should not wear/carry the following things inside the JIPMER Exam hall:
- Mobile Phones
- Other electronic items
- Snacks, Health drinks are also not permitted in JIPMER exam hall.
What are the details provided in JIPMER Admit Card 2018?After downloading the JIPMER 2018 MBBS Entrance Exam Admit Card, Candidate should check the following details mentioned in their Admit Card are correct or not.
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Category
- Exam Date and slot
- Exam Timings, Reporting Time, Entry Closing Time
- Name and complete address of JIPMER MBBS Exam Centre
- Candidate’s Photograph and Signature, which are uploaded by the Candidate at the time of Registration.
- Instructions to the Candidate
Any Discrepancy on JIPMER Admit Card 2018?If there is any error in the Candidate’s JIPMER 2018 Admit Card, then he/she must immediately report the same to the conducting authority and request for re-issuance of the same.
- Candidates can report through an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with User ID and full particulars of their JIPMER 2018 application form Registration.
- Such candidates can also contact the toll-free number – 18002669780.
How to get Forgotten password?If the candidate forget their Password, then they have to click on ‘Forgot Password’ link on the login page and enter the following information to get Password on their registered email ID:
- User ID
- 7 characters shown in a box
Reporting and Entry Time Schedule for JIPMER MBBS 2018 Exam:To avoid last minute tension on finding exam hall and to smoothly complete the formalities related to biometric and photo capture, Candidates are advised to reach the JIPMER MBBS 2018 examination venue at least two hours before the commencement of the exam. JIPMER MBBS 2018 Entrance exam will be held for two and half hour. Check the following table to know the Reporting Time and Entry Time Schedule for JIPMER MBBS 2018 Exam.
|Events||JIPMER MBBS Exam -
|JIPMER MBBS Exam -
|JIPMER MBBS Entrance exam timing||10:00 am to 12:30 pm||03:00 pm to 05:30 pm|
|Reporting time||08:00 am||01:00 pm|
|Entry starts from||08:00 am||01:00 pm|
|Entry closes at||09:15 am||02:15 pm|
|No entry will be permitted after||09:15 am||02:15 pm|
|Exit from Exam Hall||12:30 pm||05:30 pm|
Interview schedule related Articles
Result related Articles
Admit Card related Articles
Exam related Articles
Important Dates related Articles
Answer key related Articles
Application Form related Articles
Syllabus related Articles
General related Articles
Cut off related Articles
Sample Papers related Articles
Exam Pattern related Articles
Counselling related Articles
- SSC JE APPLICATION FORM
- LIC HFL APPLICATION FORM
- IBPS PO APPLICATION FORM
- UPSC CDS APPLICATION FORM
- JPROCE JHARKHAND POLICE RADIO OPERATOR COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORM
- JAM JOINT ADMISSSION TEST APPLICATION FORM
- JIPMER APPLICATION FORM
- SSC CHSL APPLICATION FORM
- CSIR UGC NET APPLICATION FORM
- BSNL APPLICATION FORM
- SVNIT INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- SHIVAJI UNIVERSITY INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- PRASAR BHARATI INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- MMTC LTD INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- NIT HAMIRPUR INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- MAZAGON DOCK INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- LIC AAO INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- IOCL INTERVIEW SHORTLIST 2019
- MAHAGENCO INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- BIHAR ANIMAL SCIENCES UNIVERSITY INTERVIEW SCHEDULE