JEE Main April Exam Online Counselling, Allotment Result 2019
JEE Main Result 2019 for April session results are declared by NTA on April 30, 2019. Candidates can download the result from jeemain.nic.in. Candidates along with the cut off for JEE Main 2019 April session.
First time, NTA released separate cut off for economically weaker section candidates.NTA released the answer keys for both Paper 1 and Paper 2 before declaring the result. A total of 958,619 students registered for the second phase of JEE Main 2019. The examination which is held from April 7 – 12.
Download the JEE Main Fourth Round Allotment Result 2019
CBSE JEE MAIN Online Counselling, Allotment Result 2019
National Testing Agency (NTA) released Online Counselling Link, Allotment Result for the CBSE Joint Entrance Exam JEE MAIN January Examination 2019. Candidates who have appeared in this Exam can apply online for Counselling and download allotment result from the direct link which is provided below. CBSE JEE Main Exam results are given below the candidates can check here.
Download the CBSE JEE Main Online Allotment Result 2019
View the Login for Online Counselling
JEE Main 2019 Result Declared
The National Testing Agency (NTA) declared the result for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) held in January 2019 on its official website, jeemain.nic.in. Total of 1,80,052 candidates registered for the exam including one transgender, 75,658 female and 1,04,393 male candidates across 390 exam centers. The score declared in percentile score. Two boys from Andhra Pradesh, Gudla Raghunandan Reddy and Gollapudi N Lakshmi Narayanan top the exam with 100 percentile score.
Download the JEE Main Result 2019 Paper II
JEE Main 2019 Result Declared:
The National Testing Agency(NTA) released the results of the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main) on Saturday, January 19. There are 15 aspirants who scored 100 percentile scorers. This year, around 15 candidates have scored perfect 100 percentile of which four are from Telangana, three are from Maharashtra, two from Uttar Pradesh. Those who have not qualified this time, they have another chance in April to re-appear for the JEE Main exam. The application forms will be released in February.
Download the JEE Main Result
JEE Main 2018 Second Round Result:
On July 3, 2018, Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JOSAA) 2018 has uploaded the second round Result of CBSE JEE Main 2018 Seat Allotment on the official website josaa.nic.in. JEE Main 2018 computer based exam has been completed on 15th & 16th April, 2018. Colleges will be allotted as per candidates rank in the JEE Main. Those Intermediate Passed Candidates and qualified in JEE Mains 2018 Exam and looking for admission in IITs, NITs, IIEST, IIITs and Other-GFTIs for the Academic Year 2018-19, can check their JEE Main 2018 Second Round SEAT ALLOTMENT Result from the below provided direct official link:
Check JEE Main 2018 Second Round SEAT ALLOTMENT Result
JEE Main 2018 First Round SEAT ALLOTMENT Result:
On June 27, 2018, Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JOSAA) 2018 has published the Round No:1 Result of CBSE JEE Main 2018 Seat Allotment on the official website josaa.nic.in. Candidates who are qualified in JEE Mains 2018 Exam and looking for admission in IITs, NITs, IIEST, IIITs and Other-GFTIs for the Academic Year 2018-19, can check their JEE Main 2018 First Round SEAT ALLOTMENT Result from the below provided direct official link:
Check JEE Main 2018 First Round SEAT ALLOTMENT Result
JEE Main Result 2018 to be Declared Today @ 12:00 PM:
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will activate the link for JEE Main 2018 Result @ 12:00 PM today (April 30, 2018). Those Intermediate (Class XII) Passed Candidates Who have appeared in this JEE Main 2018 Exam Can download their result from 12 PM today through the direct official link provided below. The JEE Main 2018 score card and All India Ranks will be available at the same time along with the JEE Main 2018 result.
Check your JEE Main Result 2018
JEE Main Result 2018 - Important Dates
The JEE main result important dates are prescribed below
|1||Announcement of JEE Main Result Paper-I||
April 30, 2018
|2||Declaration of All India Rank|
|3||Download of JEE Main Rank Card|
|4||Release of JEE Main Result Paper-II (B.Arch)||May 31, 2018|
Steps to check JEE Main Result 2018
The main steps to check JEE Main result and also know whether they have qualified for JEE Advanced.
- Step 1 - Click the link given above in the article to access JEE Main Result.
- Step 2 - Type your JEE Main Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- Step 3 - Click on Submit button after providing the required credentials.
- Step 4 - After successful login, your JEE Main score, All India Rank will be reflected on the screen.
- Step 5 - You will also be able to know whether you have qualified to appear for JEE Advanced.
What are the details mentioned in JEE Main Result 2018
The main details which are mentioned for the JEE Main result will be
- JEE Main roll number
- Name of the candidate
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Sub- category
- State code of eligibility
- Subject wise JEE Main score (Mathematics, Aptitude Test, Drawing Test)
- Total marks
- JEE Main 2017 AIR.
Tie Breaking Mechanism of JEE Main All India Rank 2018The Tie break mechanism of JEE Main All India Rank for BE and BTech programs are mentioned here the rank of the candidates for admission into the participating institutes of JEE Main other than the IITs.
JEE Main Result for the admission of BE and BTech
- Candidates who are securing higher marks in Mathematics have been given better rank.
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Physics have been given better rank.
- The ratio of positive and negative marks obtained by the candidates in JEE Main has been taken into account. Candidates with higher absolute value of the ratio have been given higher rank
- In case the tie does not break, the same rank has been given to the candidates.
JEE Main Result for the admission of B Arch and B.Planning
- Candidates securing better aptitude marks are selected for the next level.
- The resolution did not take place, the ratio of positive and negative marks obtained by the candidates in Paper 2 of JEE Main 2017 have been taken into account.
- Candidates with the higher absolute value of ratio obtain a better rank.
JEE Main Rank List 2018
The JEE Main rank list can be checked along with the JEE Main result. Candidates can know their All India Ranks (AIRs) after checking their result of JEE Main Result. The JEE Main Rank List show the All India Rank and All India Category Ranks of the candidates.While the All India Rank is used for the admissions, the other ranks like category are just for information sake.Admissions to eligible candidates of JEE Main 2017 are offered at over 34,895 undergraduate engineering seats in 31 NITs, 20 IIITs and 18 GFTIs, on the basis of the JEE Main 2017 Rank list. The rank list will be used by the Joint Seat Allocation Authority for admission purposes. Candidates must download their rank card/score card of JEE Main after they check their JEE Main result 2017 to furnish when required during JEE Main Counselling.
How to calculate your score and rank with JEE Main Result 2018
The main steps which are followed in order to calculate the JEE Main Result the candidates can use the answer key and estimate their scores. The methodology to calculate the JEE Main score is very simple. All candidates can use the marking scheme given by CBSE and use it to calculate their JEE Main score and rank.The formula which is used to calculate the score is prescribed below for the candidate.
Main Formula to calculate JEE Main Score 2018
Since class X marks won't be considered while computing the ranks for all candidates, the actual scores obtained in JEE Main will be used to determine the ranks. The higher the score, the higher the rank. When two or more candidates will get the same score, the ranks will be determined.
JEE Main Score = 4 marks x number of correct answers - number of wrong answers x 1
JEE Main Rank = Highest JEE Main score.
The below table clearly specifies about the JEE Marks and the Rank Range of the candidates.
|301 to 326||1 - 9|
|281 to 300||10 - 83|
|261 to 280||84 - 244|
|241 to 260||245 - 706|
|221 to 240||707 - 1755|
|201 to 220||1756 - 4163|
|181 to 200||4164 - 8997|
|161 to 180||8998 - 18371|
|141 to 160||18372 - 35928|
|121 to 140||35929 - 67649|
|101 to 120||67651 - 125722|
|81 to 100||125723 - 237034|
|61 to 80||237035 - 463443|
|41 to 60||463444 - 844544|
|21 to 40||844546 - 1093113|
|1 to 20||1093115 - 1121966|
JEE Main Result Calculation Procedure
- The main result can be calculated as per the new admission criteria for JEE Main candidates must have obtained 75% in their Class XII or be in the top 20 percentile of their board.
- For SC/ST students the qualifying marks would be 65% in class XII examination or be in top 20 percentile of their respective board.
- The examination authority will announce the top 20 percentile cutoff of class 12 of each board. And, based on the 75% or top 20 percentile, examination authority will select candidates while preparing the JEE Main 2017 result and All India rank.
- For clarity on new criteria for deriving JEE Main result, candidates may refer to the examples mentioned below.
Main Difference between percentage and percentile
The percentage of marks and percentile are totally different entities hence, candidates should not confuse with both the above terms. The difference between percentage and percentile is explained below.
- A percentage is a number out of 100.
- Percentile score is the value below which a certain percent of observations fall. For example – the 40th Percentile is the value or score below which 40 percent of the observations may be found
- Percentile score of a candidate from a particular class 12 Board will show how many candidates have scored below that candidate in the respective class 12 Board examination
- The Percentile is to be calculated as 100 x number of candidates in the group with aggregate marks less than the candidates/ the total number of candidates in the group.
Formula to calculate the percentile below
The Percentile of a candidate will be calculated as
=> 100 x Number of Candidates in the group with aggregate marks less than the candidate /Total number of Candidates in the group.
Main subjects for calculation of percentile for JEE Paper 1 - B.Tech / B.Planning
The following five subjects are taken into account for calculation of percentile of class XII
marks for JEE Main paper 1.
- Any one of subjects (Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Technical Vocational Subject)
- Any other subject.
Main subjects for calculation of percentile for JEE Main 2017 Paper 2- B. Arch/B. Planning
The following subjects are taken into account for the calculation of percentile of class XII marks for JEE Main paper 2.
- Other four subjects.
JEE Main Cut off 2017
The cutoff of JEE Main made available by CBSE. Based on the cutoff, candidates have been declared qualified in JEE Main. The cutoff has been used while preparing the JEE Main rank list and for shortlisting students for JEE Advanced.
JEE Main Result 2017 - Declaration Date :
Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Main is the national level undergraduate engineering entrance exam conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for admission to BTech/BE programs in 33 NITs and 18 IIITs. It also acts as the first stage or preliminary exam for admission to 23 IITs including ISM Dhanbad. A total of 1186454 candidates applied for Paper I examination. The result and JEE main cutoff have been declared and the candidates can know if they are amongst the 2,20,000 top candidates of JEE Main who are eligible to appear for JEE Advanced. JEE Main 2017 result for paper 1 was announced on April 27. The JEE Main Official Answer Key 2017 was available from April 18 along with the recorded responses of the candidates. To know more about JEE Main check out our Fresherslive page instantly.
JEE Main Counselling
The declaration of JEE Main result, the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) regulates the common counselling for admissions to 92 Participating Institutes of JEE Main 2017. The counselling will be done for admission to 31 NITs, 20 IIITs and 18 GFTIs. In total there will be 6 rounds of counselling. The counselling will be done on the basis of the JEE Main AIR as well the preference of college and branch filled in by the students. Candidates have to register online, fill up and lock their choices to participate in the JEE Main counselling.JEE Main seats of the candidates and choices filled by them. Candidates have to register, pay the application fees and fill their choices of courses and institutes by the specified dates. Candidates will have to participate in document verification to check the records regarding identification, age, qualifying examination, the state of eligibility, category and disability of the candidate. To download your JEE Main Admit card check out our fresherslive page instantly.
Rank List related Articles
DV Schedule related Articles
Eligibility Criteria related Articles
Calendar related Articles
Sample Papers related Articles
Score card related Articles
Result related Articles
Interview schedule related Articles
Admit Card related Articles
Exam related Articles
Important Dates related Articles
Answer key related Articles
Application Form related Articles
Syllabus related Articles
General related Articles
Cut off related Articles
Exam Pattern related Articles
Counselling related Articles
- »MPSC AE Result 2019. Download the result here14 hours ago
- OSSC ODIA TRANSLATOR ADMIT CARD
- ASSAM PSC ASSISTANT PROFESSOR ADMIT CARD
- ECIL JUNIOR TECHNICAL OFFICER ADMIT CARD
- OSSC AUDITOR ADMIT CARD
- TSCAB STAFF ASSISTANT ADMIT CARD
- NHM MP ADMIT CARD
- GSSSB CLERK AND OFFICE ASSISTANT ADMIT CARD
- DSSSB ADMIT CARD
- ISRO SCIENTIST ENGINEER ADMIT CARD
- SBI APPRENTICE ADMIT CARD
- TEZPUR UNIVERSITY INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- BPSC 30TH JUDICIAL SERVICES INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- AAU INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- MAZAGON DOCK INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- AIIMS BHOPAL INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- WBPSC PROBATION CUM AFTER CARE OFFICER INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- JHARKHAND HIGH COURT INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- UPSC CMS INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- IOCL INTERVIEW SHORTLIST 2019
- MAHAGENCO INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- TSCAB STAFF ASSISTANT PREVIOUS PAPER
- UPSC MAINS PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS
- TN TRB PG ASSISTANT AND PED GRADE I QUESTION PAPER
- COCHIN SHIPYARD PROJECT ASSISTANTS PREVIOUS PAPERS
- RBI GRADE B PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER
- CBSE CLASS 12 BIOLOGY SAMPLE PAPER
- UPSC QUESTION PAPER
- CBSE UGC NET QUESTION PAPERS
- IBPS PO QUESTION PAPER
- IBPS CLERK QUESTION PAPER