JEE MAIN Admit Card
JEE MAIN ADMIT CARD 2018 Release Date, Official Download Link and important news updates are given right here. The details/Complete Overview on updates of JEE MAIN ADMIT CARD 2018 release date, direct official link to download the Admit card and latest news on Interview Call letters are briefed here. Candidates can refer here for Information needed and Different methods to download JEE MAIN ADMIT CARD 2018. The key need to appear for UPSC exam is the Admit Card, so follow page to never miss any recent news and updates on JEE MAIN ADMIT CARD 2018
JEE Main Admit Card 2019 to be released in 10 Days:National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the admit cards for the JEE Main January 2019 exam on December 17, 2018, on the official website jeemain.nic.in. JEE Main (I) 2019 exam will be held on January 9, 10, 11 & 12, 2019, and in fully computer based test (CBT) ie., online mode. From this year onwards, JEE Main exam will be conducted twice in a year - once in January and again in April. JEE Main 2019 April Examination will be held from April 6 to 20, 2019. In case any candidate is unable to download their JEE Main Admit Card 2019 online, the candidate should approach NTA Help Line between 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. from December 17, 2018 to December 23, 2018.
JEE Main 2018 Admit Card Released:
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the JEE Main 2018 admit card as well as the detailed examination schedule on the official website of the JEE Main 2018 examination hosted by the board. Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2018 pen and paper based examination will be held on April 8, 2018 (Sunday) while the Computer Based Examination will be held on April 15th and 16th (Sunday and Monday).
Download the JEE Main 2018 Admit Card
JEE Main Admit Card 2019 Important Dates:
The JEE Main Admit card will have some important dates and they are tabulated in the column
|Availability of JEE Main Admit Card||December 17, 2018|
|Online JEE Main (I) 2019 Examination||January 9, 10, 11 & 12, 2019|
|Release of Answer Key and OMR Sheets||will be notified|
|Declaration of Results||on or before January 31, 2019|
|JEE Main (II) 2019 April Examination Dates||April 6 to 20, 2019|
Steps to download JEE Main Admit Card 2019:
The main steps which are followed JEE Admit card are prescribed below
- The official link to download JEE Main Admit Card is available here.
- The applicants are redirected to the admit card portal.
- Enter JEE Main Application Number, date of birth and security pin in the admit card window
- After submitting admit card will be reflected on your computer screen. Check and ensure that all the details on it are correct and download it. After downloading take a print out for future use.
What are the details provided in JEE Main Admit card 2019?
The JEE Main Admit Card has following information of the candidates which are prescribed below
- Candidate's name and Father’s name
- Centre Code and Name of Examination Centre
- Address, Locality, City/town/village, District, State, Pin code
- Email ID and Mobile number
- Roll number
- Date and timing of exam
- Name and medium of the Question Paper
- Application number
- State of eligibility
- Category/Person with disability
Importance of JEE Main Admit Card 2019:
- The candidates should not forget to bring their admit card along with the identity proof to the exception centre.
- It is important that all applicants check the JEE Main admit card 2017 carefully for any mistakes in the written particulars.
- The candidates should produce the admit card whenever required. If the applicant is unable to bring the admit card then he/she will not be allowed to sit for the examination.
- The admit card of JEE Main issued provisionally to the applicant is subject to satisfying the eligibility criteria.
- The candidates will be able to submit/update their 12th standard roll number at the time of downloading JEE Main 2017 admit card.
- The roll number will be used at the time of admission for verification of the applicant’s identity.
- The candidates who fall under PWD category have to carry along a copy of their PWD certificate issued by a competent authority to their examination center.
If Issue in downloading JEE Main Admit card due to name mismatch:
The candidates are not able to download their JEE Main admit card if any mismatch prevailed in their name as compared with their board data will be provided facility to correct their name in JEE Main 2017 application form according to their board's data. After making the corrections, they will be able to download their JEE Main 2017 admit card.
To regain Forgotten Application Number or Password for JEE Main Admit Card 2019:If a candidate forgets his/her JEE Main Application Number or Password then that candidate must use the account recovery option, which can be done by following some simple steps mentioned below.
- Go to the JEE Main Admit Card download page.
- Enter JEE Main Application Number and Password.
- If you don’t remember the aforementioned details, then click on “I can’t access my account".
- A window will appear on the screen.
- Select any of the following two options
- I forgot my Password
- I forgot my Application Number
- Click on “CONTINUE” button. The following options will get displayed using Security Question & its Answer you chose during Form filling.
- Using Security Question & its Answer you chose during Form filling Using a verification code sent via text message (SMS) to your Registered Mobile Number.
- Using a reset link sent via Email to your Registered Email address.
- Select any one of the aforementioned options
- Click on “CONTINUE” button
- The candidate will be redirected to another page details as per the chosen option will have to be filled.
- Enter the following particulars to retrieve your JEE Main Application Number, Candidate's Name, Mother's Name, Father's Name, Date of Birth, State of Eligibility, Security Pin.
Main Documents to be submitted at the time of examination along with JEE Main Admit card 2019:
The main documents to be submitted at the time of examination along with the JEE Main Admit Card
- Adhaar card
- PAN card
- Driving Licence
- Voter’s card
- Bank passbook with duly attested photograph
- Identity card issued by school or college/Gazetted officer.
JEE Main Exam Pattern
The JEE Main Exam Pattern comprises of Paper I and Paper II Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
|Subject||No. of questions||Marks per question||Total Marks||Marking Scheme|
|Mathematics||30||4||120||1 mark will be deducted for wrong response
JEE Main Admit Card 2019 Main Points:
The JEE Main Admit card released by the Central Board of Secondary Education and the candidates must note the following points about the admit card of JEE Main.
- The Candidates must check details of name, course, date of birth, gender, the state of eligibility, category and question paper medium.
- In case, any discrepancy is found in JEE Main admit card candidates must report about it to CBSE immediately for necessary action.
- Candidates are advised to read all the instructions mentioned under ‘Directions for candidates’ in the admit card and follow them strictly.
- It is mandatory for each and every candidate to carry their JEE Main admit card to the exam center.
- Candidates have to show, on demand, the admit card for admission in the examination room/hall.
- During the examination, the invigilator will check admit card of JEE Main to verify the identity of the candidates.
- No student will be allowed to appear in the examination without the hall ticket of JEE Main.
- The admit card of JEE Main 2018 must be preserved till the allotment of seats in the respective Institute.
- Candidates must appear for JEE Main exam only at the allotted center mentioned in the admit card.
- The admit card of JEE Main will be issued provisionally to the candidates subject to satisfying their eligibility criteria.
Keep calm and Good luck in your exams Best wishes !!!