JEE ADVANCED RESULT 2018
JEE ADVANCED RESULT 2018 latest important updates with clear and detailed information are provided here, Candidates can check all essential details of JEE ADVANCED RESULT 2018 instantly here and Through this JEE ADVANCED RESULT schedule, candidates can make the strategy for the Preparation of exam. Direct Official Link for each recent Updates on JEE ADVANCED RESULT is Provided in this Page. Find recent news of JEE ADVANCED RESULT 2018 verified on September 18, 2018.
Last modified:2018-09-11 09:59:15
JoSAA 7th Round Seat Allotment Result 2018 Released:
Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) has recently released the seventh allotment list, which is also the final round of allotement for admissions to 100 institutes for the academic year 2018-19. Document verification begins on July 19, 2018. Document verification along with acceptance of seats by reporting at centres or admitting centres will be held till 23 July 2018 for NITs from 10.00 am to 5.00 pm. Opening and Closing Ranks for Round 7 seat allotment list and Institute wise Allotment of Seats in the Academic Program as on July 18,2018 are granted in the official website josaa.nic.in. The direct official link to check the JoSAA 7th Round Seat Allotment Result 2018 is provided below:
Check JoSAA 7th Round Seat Allotment Result 2018
JEE Advanced Result 2018 Declared:
On June 10, 2018, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur, the official oganiser of the JEE Advanced 2018 exam has released the JEE Advanced 2018 Exam Result on the official website - jeeadv.ac.in. Pranav Goyal is the JEE Advanced 2018 topper, he scored 337 out of 360 total marks, while among the female candidates, Meenal Parakh is the topper this year, who scored 318 out of 360 marks. Candidates who have registered through their cell phones will also receive their JEE Advanced 2018 result through an SMS. All those candidates who had appeared for the JEE Advanced 2018 examination can check the JEE Advanced 2018 results through the official link provided below:
Check your JEE Advanced Result 2018
JEE ADVANCED Related Pages updated on 18 Sep 2018
How to Register for Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) based on JEE Advanced Result 2018?
JEE (Advanced) 2018 qualified candidates can login to Candidate Portal (https://cportal.jeeadv.ac.in) to register for AAT. Online AAT Registration begins on Sunday, June 10, 2018 at 10:00 Hrs and Online AAT Registration closes on Monday, June 11, 2018 at 17:00 Hrs. The AAT will be held on June 14, 2018 from 09:00 Hrs to 12:00 Hrs at the following examination centres: IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Kanpur, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Madras, IIT Roorkee.
Register for Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT)
|Govt Jobs||Private Jobs||Free Mock Test||Current Affairs|
|Railway Jobs||Bank Jobs||GK||Result|
JoSAA (Joint Seat Allocation Authority) 2018 Schedule:JoSAA Joint Seat Allocation Authority 2018 Registration process is mandatory for any qualified candidate interested in joining any of the IITs, NITs, IIITs (Triple-I-Ts) and Other-GFTIs (within the purview of JoSAA 2018). All JEE Advanced 2018 Qualified candidates can check the JoSAA (Joint Seat Allocation Authority) 2018 Schedule from the below provided direct official notification:
Check the JoSAA 2018 Schedule
JEE Advanced Result 2018 Phases:Joint Entrance Examination Advanced (JEE Advanced) is a national level engineering entrance exam conducted by seven zonal Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) under the guidance of Joint Admission Board (JAB).Candidates have to secure the minimum prescribed marks in each subject and in aggregate in both Paper 1 & 2 put together are declared as qualified. Candidates are advised to download their JEE Advanced Result to furnish during the JoSAA Counselling. The admissions to the IITs is on the basis of the JEE Advanced 2017 result.In this page, you can check your JEE for any stage immediately through the official link provided below and also know everything about marking scheme, cut off marks for each phase of Joint Entrance Exam for this year.
JEE Advanced Result 2018 Important Dates:
|1||JEE Advanced (Concluded)||May 20, 2018|
|2||Announcement of JEE Advanced Result (Declared)||June 10, 2018|
|3||Download of JEE Advanced Rank Card 2018||June 10, 2018|
|4||Counselling through JoSAA||June 15 to July 23, 2018|
How to Check JEE Advanced Result 2018?
- Candidates can check their results in Official link JEE Advanced Result by logging into the result portal using their application number and date of birth.
- The result of JEE Advanced 2017 includes the category-wise All India Rank (AIR) of the candidates.
- To get individual rank cards, the candidate has to fill up choices and participating in the seat allocation process.
- Allotment of seats will depend on factors like availability of seats during the counseling round.
- Also, only those candidates who qualify in JEE Advanced 2017 are eligible to participate in Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JOSAA) counseling.
What is the Tiebreaker Policy in JEE Advanced Result 2018?
- If two or more candidates have scored the same marks in JEE Advanced, the tiebreaker guidelines issued by the authorities will be used to resolve the rankings and the JEE Advanced ranks are accordingly allotted.
- The candidates with highest marks in Mathematics will be awarded the higher rank.
- If the tie is not resolved, then the candidate who has obtained the higher marks in Physics will be awarded the higher rank.
- If the tie is still not resolved, the candidates will be awarded the same rank.
What are the Main Details mentioned in the JEE Advanced Result 2018?
The main details are displayed on the result of JEE Advanced Result Page.
- JEE Advanced 2017 Roll No
- JEE Advanced 2017 Registration No
- Name of the candidate
- Parent's/Guardian's Name
- Date of Birth
- Person with Disability
- Registered Email ID
- Mobile No of the candidate
- Candidate's Status: whether documents are valid
- JEE Advanced 2017 Qualifying Status: Qualified or not
- Rank obtained in Common Rank List
- Category Rank (if any) mentioned.
Key points regarding JEE Advanced Result 2018:When the announcement of JEE Advanced Result declared the results candidates the qualified candidates, JoSAA 2018 will be open for registration. The candidates will be allowed to register themselves and participate in the counseling and seat allotment process. Admissions into IITs will be open for JEE Advanced 2018 qualified candidates through JoSAA 2018. The key points are which are to followed in the JEE Advanced Result are
- The Merit lists for OBC (NCL), SC and ST will be announced separately.
- The candidates belonging to the above-specified categories contain the specified relaxation in minimum marks.
- No individual rank card will not be sent to the candidates.
- The minimum prescribed marks will vary depending upon the categories.
- Securing a rank in JEE Advanced 2017 will not guarantee an admission in IIT.
How to know the JEE Advanced Results 2018 for Paper I and II?JEE Advanced exam results for Paper I and Paper II are (Paper I & Paper II - Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with 122 marks each. All the questions under these Papers are the Objective type (multiple choice questions). Candidates must pass in both papers in the JEE Advanced to be included on the All India Rank List for 2017. It is also to be noted that for the common counselling the JEE Advanced Cutoff varies according to the region and the categories.To get full detailed JEE Advanced Syllabus from our Fresherslive page.
|JEE Advanced Exam Section||Number of Topics||Number of Questions||Section Score|
How to calculate the JEE Advanced Result 2018 Score?
- The candidates who appeared in both JEE Advanced 2017 Paper 1 and Paper 2 are considered for ranking process.
- The total marks can be calculated Marks obtained in Physics = Physics marks obtained in Paper 1 + Physics marks obtained in Paper 2
- Marks obtained in Chemistry = Chemistry marks obtained in Paper 1 + Chemistry marks obtained in Paper 2.
- Marks obtained in Mathematics = Mathematics marks obtained in Paper 1 + Mathematics marks obtained in Paper 2.
- Aggregate marks/score obtained in JEE Advanced = Aggregate Marks in Physics + Aggregate marks in Chemistry + Aggregate marks in Maths.
- The Rank Lists are mainly based on the aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in JEE Advanced.
JEE Advanced Counselling and Seating Allotment:The Counselling and Seat Allotment of JEE Advanced is being conducted by Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JOSAA) and the admissions to B.Tech programmes available across the 23 IITs are being mentioned.The number of seats offered through JEE Advanced 2017 counseling and seat allotment change each and every year,.In 2016, admissions to qualifying candidates were offered at 10,572 undergraduate engineering seats across all 23 IITs.
JEE Advanced results 2018 for Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) Post:
Candidates who want to join the B. Arch. (Architecture) programs have to pass the Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT). Only those candidates who have qualified in JEE Advanced Exam are eligible to appear in AAT. B.Arch is offered at IIT Kharagpur & IIT Roorkee only. The AAT will consist of one question paper to be answered in 3 hours. The candidates have to register and have to face the exam after the JEE Advanced.
JEE Advanced Results 2018 Cutoff Score:
The candidates who secure the required cut-off will be admitted for JEE Advanced 2018 Participating Institutes.JEE Advanced Cutoff will be decided on the basis of different factors like a total number of available seats, the number of applicants, difficulty levels of the exam paper, popularity of the disciplines. It will make the candidates in knowing their chances of getting shortlisted for admission to IITs and ISM Dhanbad. The JEE Advanced Cutoff will vary for the category of students, the IITs depending upon their popularity amongst students and their preference. To know exact cut off refer our JEE Advanced Cut off article
|Category||Cut Off Marks|
Keep calm and Good luck in your exams Best wishes !!!
Free Job Alert to your Email