JEE ADVANCED Admit Card
JEE ADVANCED ADMIT CARD 2018 Release Date, Official Download Link and important news updates are given right here. The details/Complete Overview on updates of JEE ADVANCED ADMIT CARD 2018 release date, direct official link to download the Admit card and latest news on Interview Call letters are briefed here. Candidates can refer here for Information needed and Different methods to download JEE ADVANCED ADMIT CARD 2018. The key need to appear for UPSC exam is the Admit Card, so follow page to never miss any recent news and updates on JEE ADVANCED ADMIT CARD 2018
JEE Advance Admit Card 2018 Released, Download Here; Original admit cards to be issued at exam centre:
On May 14, 2018, IIT-Kanpur acitvated the link for downloading JEE Advance Admit Card 2018. Candidates appearing JEE (Advanced) 2018, scheduled to be held on May 20, download the JEE Advance 2018 admit card from either of the websites: cportal.jeeadv.ac.in or jeeadv.ac.in and clicking on the 'Candidate Portal' icon. The original admit card for JEE Advanced exam would be issued to the candidates at the exam centres before the exam begins. Candidates can now download their JEE Advance Admit Card 2018 from the below provided direct official link:
Download JEE Advance Admit Card 2018
JEE Advanced Admit card:
JEE Advanced Admit card can be download only in online mode.To download JEE Advanced 2017 admit card, the candidates have to enter their JEE Advanced registration number, date of birth, mobile number and email ID. The JEE Advanced admit card 2017 has to be downloaded, printed and kept for future use. The main details regarding the examination venue, timings and more will be present in the JEE Advanced 2017 admit card. All the candidates will be required to download and bring the JEE Advanced admit card to the examination hall. Inability to bring the admit card will result in the disqualification of the candidate from the JEE Advanced exam. It is to be noted that the JEE Advanced 2017 admit card will not be dispatched through any other medium.
Important Dates of JEE Advanced Admit card:
|1||Last Date for Registration of JEE Advanced||May 2, 2017|
|2||Downloading of JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card||May 10 (12 noon) to May 21, 2017 (9 am)|
|3||JEE Advanced 2017 Exam||May 21, 2017 (Paper I( 9 am to 12 pm) (Paper II ( 2 pm to 5 pm)|
Uploading OBC-NCL Certificate for JEE Advanced Admit Card
Candidates who have earlier uploaded or submitted declaration during the registration time, have to upload OBC - NCL certificate. In order to upload the OBC-NCL Certificate issued after April 1, 2017, the candidates have to click on the link below and enter JEE Main 2017 Roll number, date of birth, select certificate type, enter email ID, select file to upload the certificate, mention the reason for uploading the certificate and tick mark the declaration towards the end. After entering all data required, the candidates must click on upload certificate button.
Main steps to download JEE Advanced Admit CardThe main steps the candidates to follow in order to download the JEE Advanced Admit card.
- Candidates can download the Admit card from the JEE Advanced Exam page.
- Enter your JEE Advanced 2017 registration number, date of birth, mobile number and email ID.
- After entering these details JEE Advanced Admit Card 2017 can be downloaded.
Forgot JEE Advanced Registration Number:
Indian Institute of Technology Madras enabled the facility of accessing the registration number of JEE Advanced 2017 in case candidates have forgotten that.If Candidate has forgotten JEE Advanced 2017 registration number, then they have to click on the link below and enter their JEE Main 2017 Roll number and Date of birth and Click on "Display JEE Advanced 2017 Registration Number" button.
Click here to get the forgotten JEE Advanced 2017 Registration Number
Main details for JEE Advanced Admit Card
The following particulars are the main details which carry the following JEE Advanced Admit card.
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Address for correspondence
- Language of question paper
- Name & address of the examination centre allotted
Important Information regarding JEE Advanced Admit Card
- JEE Advanced Hall Ticket can be downloaded from the online registration portal only after successful registration.
- Candidates must ensure that all the details displayed on the JEE Advanced admit card 2017 are correct. In the case of any issue, they must contact the Chairman, JEE Advanced 2017 of the respective zonal IIT. If the admit card of JEE Advanced 2017 is not available for download, then the applicant should contact the Chairman, JEE Advanced of the respective zonal IIT.
- They need to produce a copy of the downloaded JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card at the time of examination. The original admit card will be issued to the candidates during paper 1 of the examination. They must keep it safe with them till all the formalities of admission are completed.
Main Documents to be submitted at the time JEE Advanced ExamThe candidates must carry the JEE Advanced Admit card, Photo identity proof, Black ball point pens and pencils will be allowed inside the Examination Hall.
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Driving Licence
- Voter’s card
To know more about the JEE Advanced Exam syllabus Make use of the Fresherslive page.
Keep calm and Good luck in your exams Best wishes !!!