The registration process for JEE Advanced 2018 Exam got over on May 8 at 10:00 am and all the registered candidates were given time till 5:00 pm to complete the application fee payment process. Now, IIT Kanpur, which is organizing the JEE Advanced 2018 exam has announced that all such eligible registered candidates who were not able to pay the registration fee on time will be issued a provisional admit card and will be allowed to appear for the examination. However, on the day of the examination, General, OBC-NCL candidates will have to submit a demand draft of Rs. 3100, and, SC, ST, PwD and Female candidates will have to submit a demand draft of Rs. 1800 at the examination centre allotted to them. The drafts should be in favour of "Organizing Chairman JEE (Advanced)" payable at Kanpur". JEE Advanced 2018 exam will be conducted on May 20, 2018 and the JEE Advanced 2018 admit card will be made available on the official website from May 14. Candidates can download the JEE Advanced 2018 admit card in this page immediately after official announcement.
JEE Advanced 2018 - IIT Kanpur Releases Mock Test:
Recently, IIT Kanpur, which is the organizing committee for JEE Advanced 2018, has released the mock test for the exam to be held on May 20, 2018. This is the first year that JEE Advanced exam will be a computer based test (CBT). Till last year, the exam was conducted in offline mode.
Take JEE Advanced 2018 Mock Test
About Joint Entrance Exam (JEE):Joint Entrance Examination Advanced (JEE Advanced) is a national level engineering entrance exam conducted by seven zonal Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) under the guidance of Joint Admission Board (JAB).Every year, for admissions to 23 Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs), including ISM Dhanbad is selected.It is the second stage of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) and provides admissions to eligible candidates into the B.Tech programmes offered by 23 Indian Institute of Technology (IITs). To participate JEE Advanced 2017, the candidates had to register themselves and fill and submit the application form.
JEE Advanced – Participating InstitutesThe qualifying candidates will get a chance of admissions into the courses offered by institutes participating in JEE Advanced 2017. The list of institutes participating in JEE Advanced includes the following IITs. Of the list below, 7 are zonal IITs & can conduct JEE Advanced. These are IITB, IITD, IITG, IITK, IITKgp, IITM & IITR.
- Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University), Varanasi.
- Indian Institute of Technology Bhilai, Bhilai.
- Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Mumbai.
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi. New Delhi.
- Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad
- Indian Institute of Technology Dharwad, Dharwad
- Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar, Gandhinagar
- Indian Institute of Technology Goa, Goa
- Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, Guwahati
- Indian Institute of Hyderabad, Hyderabad.
- Indian Institute of Jammu and Kashmir, Kashmir
- Indian Institute of Jodhpur, Jodhpur.
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur
- Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, Kharagpur
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai
- Indian Institute of Technology Mandi, Mandi
- Indian Institute of Technology Palakkad, Palakkad
- Indian Institute of Technology Patna, Bihar
- Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Roorkee.
- Indian Institute of Technology Ropar, Ropar
- Indian Institute of Technology Tirupati, Tirupati.
JEE Advanced Application Details:
- The application procedure of JEE Advanced comprises of three steps - (1) Filling registration form, (2) Uploading Scanned Certificates, (3) Paying Registration Fee
- Candidates are required to first visit the official website of JEE Advanced and register.
- A username and Password will be developed.
- After creating the new password, the candidates will be redirected to a page that contains their personal and academic details from the JEE Main application.
- The main details like the number of attempts, exam cities, etc.
- A candidate has to choose 3 exam centres from the JEE Advanced exam centre list.
- The test centres chosen must fall in the same IIT Zone.
- Candidates have to select the language of Question paper (Hindi or English).
- Students requiring a scribe should mention it.
- Any request for change of centre or language of question paper is not entertained.
- The candidates are required to upload the scanned certificates of Class X or DOB proof, Class XII (or equivalent) examination, Category, PwD, Scribe Request Letter, “OCI” or “PIO”, DS certificate as applicable in JPG/JPEG format.
- The Size of the certificate image must be greater than 50 KB and less than 300 KB.
Eligibility Criteria for JEE Main Advanced Exam
Age Limit - Candidates must be around 24 years if belonging to the GEN or OBC-NCL category and 29 years if belonging to the SC, ST or PWD category.
Number of Attempts - A candidate can attempt JEE Advanced a maximum of two times and that too in consecutive years.
Appearance in Class XII (or equivalent) examination -The candidate should have appeared for Class XII (or equivalent) examination for the first time in all the subjects in either the preceding year or the year of JEE Advanced exam.
Performance in JEE Main -The candidate should be among top 2,20,000 (all categories included) in JEE Main. The percentage of the total number of candidates for various categories are as follows:50.5% for GEN (from the common rank list), 27% for OBC-NCL, 15% for SC and 7.5% for ST. Within each of these four categories, 3% horizontal reservation is available for PWD candidates. the category includes Dyslexic candidates.
- Earlier admission at IITs/ISM - The candidate should not have taken admission by fees at any of the IITs or ISM in the past; even candidates whose admission was cancelled are not eligible. However, candidates who have been admitted to a preparatory course in any of the IITs in the preceding year can appear for JEE Advanced.
- A language (if the candidate has taken more than one language, then the language with the higher marks will be considered)
- Any subject other than the above four (the subject with the higher marks will be considered).
Important Dates for JEE Advanced Exam
|Online Registration/Application availability||April 28, 2017|
|Online Registration/Application closes||May 2, 2017|
|Registration with Late Fee||May 3 to May 4, 2017|
|Downloading JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card||May 10, 2017, to May 21, 2017|
|JEE Advanced 2017 Exam
|May 21, 2017
9 am to 12 pm
2 pm to 5 pm
|(a) Online Display of ORS and scanned responses
(b) Request for Review of Scanned Responses
|May 31, 2017, to
June 3, 2017
|Online display of Answer Keys||June 4, 2017|
|Feedback for candidates on Answer Keys||June 4, 2017, to June 6, 2017|
|Online Declaration of JEE Advanced 2017 Result||June 11, 2017, declared|
|Online Registration for Architecture Aptitude Test||June 11, 2017, to June 12, 2017|
|Architecture Aptitude Test||June 14, 2017|
|Online declaration of results of Architecture Aptitude Test||June 18, 2017|
|Seat Allotment||June 19 to July 22|
How to Apply for JEE Advanced Exam
After the official announcement of JEE Advanced Examination, Candidates have to apply for JEE Advanced for Paper I (or) Paper II (or) for Both Papers I and II through Online mode only, using the official link granted below.
Official link for JEE Advanced Exam
Application Fees for JEE Advanced Examination
|1||Female candidates||Rs. 1,200|
|2||SC, ST, PWD candidates||Rs. 1,200|
|3||All other categories||Rs. 2,400|
JEE Advanced Admit card
Candidates who had filled and submitted JEE Advanced 2017 application form can download the admit card of JEE Advanced 2017 online by entering their JEE Advanced 2017 registration number, date of birth, mobile number and email ID. Candidates must remember that JEE Advanced admit card 2017 will not be sent. They have to produce the admit card of JEE Advanced 2017 at the examination hall, without which no candidate will be allowed to enter or appear in the entrance exam. They are advised to preserve the admit card of JEE Advanced 2017 till the admission gets over.
Download your JEE Advanced Admit card
JEE Advanced Exam StructureJEE Advanced 2017 paper I and II consists of objective type questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.Last year the total marks in Paper I and Paper II were 183 each, whereas in 2016 the total marks were 186 for each Paper I and Paper II. Both the papers were conducted in a time duration of 3 hours each and the entire exam which is updated in the given below the table.
|JEE Advanced Exam Section||Number of Topics||Number of Questions||Section Score|
JEE Advanced Exam Syllabus for Paper I and Paper IIThe entire syllabus is for the JEE Advanced Exam for the papers I and II are given.
Detailed JEE Advanced Exam Syllabus for Paper I and Paper II refer our FreshersLive page.
JEE Advanced Cut off marks
JEE Advanced 2017 Cutoff will be decided mainly basis of different factors like a total number of available seats, the number of applicants, difficulty levels of the exam paper, popularity of the disciplines. The JEE Advanced Cutoff will vary for the category of students, the IITs depending upon their popularity amongst students and their preference, disciplines and more.
|Category||Cut Off Marks|
JEE Advanced ResultJEE Advance Results are mainly based on the marks obtained in the paper I and II.Candidates who have qualified as per JEE Advanced result 2017 can apply for the AAT to pursue B.Arch at IIT Roorkee and IIT Kharagpur.As the last year results are announced the candidates can use the previous year's cutoff trends to get an idea of the minimum JEE Advanced scores required to plan their admission ahead.
Keep calm and Good luck in your exams Best wishes !!!
Admit Card related Articles
Answer key related Articles
Application Form related Articles
Cut off related Articles
Exam related Articles
Exam Pattern related Articles
General related Articles
Important Dates related Articles
Result related Articles
Sample Papers related Articles
Syllabus related Articles
Counselling related Articles
Interview schedule related Articles
Score card related Articles
Calendar related Articles
Eligibility Criteria related Articles
DV Schedule related Articles
Rank List related Articles
Exam Schedule related Articles
Rejected List related Articles
Exam Analysis related Articles
Question Paper related Articles
JEE ADVANCED 2019
- National Health Mission Andhra Pradesh Admit Card
- OPSC Admit Card
- TSSPDCL Admit Card
- TSSPDCL Admit Card
- MAHAGENCO technician Admit Card
- Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Admit Card
- WBPSC Admit Card
- HARTRON Admit Card
- WBPSC auditor Admit Card
- West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited Admit Card
- MAHATET Application Form
- Indian Navy mr Application Form
- OSSSC forest guard Application Form
- Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan tet Application Form
- OPSC civil services Application Form
- The Science Engineering Research Board jest Application Form
- MAHATET Application Form
- IIFT Application Form
- Punjab School Education Board Application Form
- UP Board Application Form
- JIPMER Important Dates
- Gujarat High Court Important Dates
- WBPSC Important Dates
- AP SSC Board Important Dates
- HSSC Important Dates
- TNFUSRC forest watcher pst pet Important Dates
- APPSC group 1 services and forest range officer revised Important Dates
- NABARD assistant mains Important Dates
- APPSC group 1 main exam Important Dates
- SSC mts tier 2 Important Dates
- HSSC Result
- Regional Center for Biotechnology Consultant Result
- Indian Institute of Soil Science Result
- City & Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Ltd Security Officer Result
- Indian Coast Guard Assistant Result
- Indian Coast Guard navik gd Result
- National Geophysical Research Institute Result
- HPSC assistant professor Result
- Board of School Education Haryana Result
- DSSSB Result
- Rajasthan High Court group d Sample Papers
- CBSE class 10 social science Sample Papers
- TSCAB staff assistant previous paper Sample Papers
- UPSC Sample Papers
- Teachers Recruitment Board pg assistant and ped grade i Sample Papers
- Cochin Shipyard Limited Project assistant Sample Papers
- RBI grade b Sample Papers
- CBSE class 12 biology Sample Papers
- UPSC Sample Papers
- CBSE UGC ugc net Sample Papers
- RSMSSB patwari Syllabus
- Sikkim Public Service Commission Drug Inspector Syllabus
- FSSAI Syllabus
- Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment board Syllabus
- CGPSC State Service Exam Syllabus
- Samagra Shiksha – Department of School Education ssa Syllabus
- RPSC Syllabus
- JIPMER pg Syllabus
- OPSC civil services Syllabus
- UPSC cds 1 Syllabus
- GPSC Microbiologist Interview schedule
- Vizag Steel Plant management trainee Interview schedule
- NHM Assam Interview schedule
- ESIC specialists grade II Interview schedule
- UPSC Interview schedule
- NHM Assam junior engineer Interview schedule
- CDAC Interview schedule
- BPSC lecturer Interview schedule
- NHM Assam Interview schedule
- NIELIT Interview schedule
- IOCL DV Schedule
- TSPSC group 2 DV Schedule
- APSC Diet Lecturer DV Schedule
- RSMSSB DV Schedule
- Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited vidyut sahayak DV Schedule
- Odisha Public Service Commission DV Schedule
- RRB je DV Schedule
- ESIC nursing and paramedical DV Schedule
- Rajasthan Subordinate Ministerial Services Selection Board live stock assistant DV Schedule
- ESIC senior resident DV Schedule
- Allahabad High Court judicial service Rank List
- KAU Skilled Assistant Rank List
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology Rank List
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology Project assistant Rank List
- Malabar Cancer Centre stipendiary trainee Rank List
- KAU assistant professor Rank List
- Kerala PSC hsst english junior Rank List