JEE ADVANCED 2017 recent information JEE ADVANCED updated November 20, 2017
JEE Advanced 2017.Check Exam Pattern, Cutoff, Admit Card Details. JEE ADVANCED 2017 find all essential information and latest updates on JEE ADVANCED 2017 which are verified and updated here on November 20, 2017 all details on recent event of JEE ADVANCED 2017 is updated here up-to this minute and be the first person to discover JEE ADVANCED 2017 and make use of the ample official links provided in JEE ADVANCED page.
About Joint Entrance Exam (JEE):Joint Entrance Examination Advanced (JEE Advanced) is a national level engineering entrance exam conducted by seven zonal Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) under the guidance of Joint Admission Board (JAB).Every year, for admissions to 23 Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs), including ISM Dhanbad is selected.It is the second stage of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) and provides admissions to eligible candidates into the B.Tech programmes offered by 23 Indian Institute of Technology (IITs). To participate JEE Advanced 2017, the candidates had to register themselves and fill and submit the application form.
JEE Advanced – Participating InstitutesThe qualifying candidates will get a chance of admissions into the courses offered by institutes participating in JEE Advanced 2017. The list of institutes participating in JEE Advanced includes the following IITs. Of the list below, 7 are zonal IITs & can conduct JEE Advanced. These are IITB, IITD, IITG, IITK, IITKgp, IITM & IITR.
- Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University), Varanasi.
- Indian Institute of Technology Bhilai, Bhilai.
- Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Mumbai.
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi. New Delhi.
- Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad
- Indian Institute of Technology Dharwad, Dharwad
- Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar, Gandhinagar
- Indian Institute of Technology Goa, Goa
- Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, Guwahati
- Indian Institute of Hyderabad, Hyderabad.
- Indian Institute of Jammu and Kashmir, Kashmir
- Indian Institute of Jodhpur, Jodhpur.
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur
- Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, Kharagpur
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai
- Indian Institute of Technology Mandi, Mandi
- Indian Institute of Technology Palakkad, Palakkad
- Indian Institute of Technology Patna, Bihar
- Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Roorkee.
- Indian Institute of Technology Ropar, Ropar
- Indian Institute of Technology Tirupati, Tirupati.
JEE Advanced Application Details:
- The application procedure of JEE Advanced comprises of three steps - (1) Filling registration form, (2) Uploading Scanned Certificates, (3) Paying Registration Fee
- Candidates are required to first visit the official website of JEE Advanced and register.
- A username and Password will be developed.
- After creating the new password, the candidates will be redirected to a page that contains their personal and academic details from the JEE Main application.
- The main details like the number of attempts, exam cities, etc.
- A candidate has to choose 3 exam centres from the JEE Advanced exam centre list.
- The test centres chosen must fall in the same IIT Zone.
- Candidates have to select the language of Question paper (Hindi or English).
- Students requiring a scribe should mention it.
- Any request for change of centre or language of question paper is not entertained.
- The candidates are required to upload the scanned certificates of Class X or DOB proof, Class XII (or equivalent) examination, Category, PwD, Scribe Request Letter, “OCI” or “PIO”, DS certificate as applicable in JPG/JPEG format.
- The Size of the certificate image must be greater than 50 KB and less than 300 KB.
Eligibility Criteria for JEE Main Advanced Exam
Age Limit - Candidates must be around 24 years if belonging to the GEN or OBC-NCL category and 29 years if belonging to the SC, ST or PWD category.
Number of Attempts - A candidate can attempt JEE Advanced a maximum of two times and that too in consecutive years.
Appearance in Class XII (or equivalent) examination -The candidate should have appeared for Class XII (or equivalent) examination for the first time in all the subjects in either the preceding year or the year of JEE Advanced exam.
Performance in JEE Main -The candidate should be among top 2,20,000 (all categories included) in JEE Main. The percentage of the total number of candidates for various categories are as follows:50.5% for GEN (from the common rank list), 27% for OBC-NCL, 15% for SC and 7.5% for ST. Within each of these four categories, 3% horizontal reservation is available for PWD candidates. the category includes Dyslexic candidates.
- Earlier admission at IITs/ISM - The candidate should not have taken admission by fees at any of the IITs or ISM in the past; even candidates whose admission was cancelled are not eligible. However, candidates who have been admitted to a preparatory course in any of the IITs in the preceding year can appear for JEE Advanced.
- A language (if the candidate has taken more than one language, then the language with the higher marks will be considered)
- Any subject other than the above four (the subject with the higher marks will be considered).
Important Dates for JEE Advanced Exam
|Online Registration/Application availability||April 28, 2017|
|Online Registration/Application closes||May 2, 2017|
|Registration with Late Fee||May 3 to May 4, 2017|
|Downloading JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card||May 10, 2017, to May 21, 2017|
|JEE Advanced 2017 Exam
|May 21, 2017
9 am to 12 pm
2 pm to 5 pm
|(a) Online Display of ORS and scanned responses
(b) Request for Review of Scanned Responses
|May 31, 2017, to
June 3, 2017
|Online display of Answer Keys||June 4, 2017|
|Feedback for candidates on Answer Keys||June 4, 2017, to June 6, 2017|
|Online Declaration of JEE Advanced 2017 Result||June 11, 2017, declared|
|Online Registration for Architecture Aptitude Test||June 11, 2017, to June 12, 2017|
|Architecture Aptitude Test||June 14, 2017|
|Online declaration of results of Architecture Aptitude Test||June 18, 2017|
|Seat Allotment||June 19 to July 22|
How to Apply for JEE Advanced Exam
After the official announcement of JEE Advanced Examination, Candidates have to apply for JEE Advanced for Paper I (or) Paper II (or) for Both Papers I and II through Online mode only, using the official link granted below.
Official link for JEE Advanced Exam
Application Fees for JEE Advanced Examination
|1||Female candidates||Rs. 1,200|
|2||SC, ST, PWD candidates||Rs. 1,200|
|3||All other categories||Rs. 2,400|
JEE Advanced Admit card
Candidates who had filled and submitted JEE Advanced 2017 application form can download the admit card of JEE Advanced 2017 online by entering their JEE Advanced 2017 registration number, date of birth, mobile number and email ID. Candidates must remember that JEE Advanced admit card 2017 will not be sent. They have to produce the admit card of JEE Advanced 2017 at the examination hall, without which no candidate will be allowed to enter or appear in the entrance exam. They are advised to preserve the admit card of JEE Advanced 2017 till the admission gets over.
Download your JEE Advanced Admit card
JEE Advanced Exam StructureJEE Advanced 2017 paper I and II consists of objective type questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.Last year the total marks in Paper I and Paper II were 183 each, whereas in 2016 the total marks were 186 for each Paper I and Paper II. Both the papers were conducted in a time duration of 3 hours each and the entire exam which is updated in the given below the table.
|JEE Advanced Exam Section||Number of Topics||Number of Questions||Section Score|
JEE Advanced Exam Syllabus for Paper I and Paper IIThe entire syllabus is for the JEE Advanced Exam for the papers I and II are given.
Detailed JEE Advanced Exam Syllabus for Paper I and Paper II refer our FreshersLive page.
JEE Advanced Cut off marks
JEE Advanced 2017 Cutoff will be decided mainly basis of different factors like a total number of available seats, the number of applicants, difficulty levels of the exam paper, popularity of the disciplines. The JEE Advanced Cutoff will vary for the category of students, the IITs depending upon their popularity amongst students and their preference, disciplines and more.
|Category||Cut Off Marks|
JEE Advanced ResultJEE Advance Results are mainly based on the marks obtained in the paper I and II.Candidates who have qualified as per JEE Advanced result 2017 can apply for the AAT to pursue B.Arch at IIT Roorkee and IIT Kharagpur.As the last year results are announced the candidates can use the previous year's cutoff trends to get an idea of the minimum JEE Advanced scores required to plan their admission ahead.
Keep calm and Good luck in your exams Best wishes !!!
Free Job Alert to your Email