Take your Free Mock Test
Jharkhand IRB Police Constable Result 2017:
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has decided to release the JSSC IRB Constable 2017 Result soon. The board authorities will also publish the Merit List of JSSC IRB Police Constable Exam 2017 after declaration of result. JSSC IRB Constable 2017 Exam ws held on 3rd, 10th, 17th December 2017 to fill 2810 Posts. Candidates can check their IRB Constable 2017 result through the official link provided below:
Check the JSSC IRB Constable 2017 Result
Latest Update on JCPSICE Application Form:Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) recently released JCPSICE (Jharkhand Combined Police Sub Inspector Competitive examination) Application Form to fill 3019 vacancies. Candidates who wish to attend JCPSICE need to register and fill JCPSICE Application Form. JCPSICE Application Form can be filled through online mode only. There is no need to send hard copy of filled JCPSICE Application Form to exam conducting authority.
Official Link for registering and filling JCPSICE Application Form
JCPSICE Application Form procedure involves many stages viz registration, filling of application form, uploading essentially required documents, fee payment and final form submission. Read this article fully to know entire procedure on JCPSICE Application Form, clearly. Make use of it to the fullest.
How to fill JCPSICE - Jharkhand Combined Police Sub Inspector Competitive examination Application Form:Candidates can apply for the Jharkhand Combined Police Sub Inspector Competitive examination through online mode only.
2. Register yourself by entering appropriate details like
Date of birth should be filled as specified in the Metric/10th certificate/marks sheet.
3. After entering those details, when click on “GENERATE OTP” button, a message will be delivered to candidate’s mobile number and email containing their unique registration number and password for JCPSICE selection process.
4. Then, Login with with registration number and password (which is sent to your mail and mobile number) and provide the complete information about yourself.
5. After completing the registration details, log back On next day after 12:00 pm and pay the examination fee. Fee details is given below.
6. On next day, at 02:00 PM, log in again and upload your scanned photograph and signature.
JCPSICE Application Form - Fees Payment DetailsCandidates applying for JCPSICE should pay the fees through online (using net banking or debit card) or offline mode (SBI e-challan). SC/ST/PwD category candidates will have to upload a valid Category certificate for concession in fees.
|Category of the Candidate||Application Fee|
|General & OBC Candidates||Rs. 460|
|SC & ST Candidates||Rs. 115/-|
In addition to the above JCPSICE examination fee, the candidates will have to pay the following amount as bank charge:
- If payment is made through net banking and debit card of State Bank of India and its partner’s Bank, additional bank charge of Rs 11.40 will be collected
- If payment is made through net banking other than State Bank of India, additional charge of Rs 17.10 will be collected
- If payment is made using debit card or credit card other than State Bank of India, additional charge of Rs 12.54 will be collected.
- If payment is made through offline mode i.e., through challan in any branch of State Bank of India, Rs 57 additional examination fee will be collected.
JCPSICE Application Form - Important Dates
|Events involved in JCPSICE Application Form||Official Dates|
|Online Application Starting Date||15 July 2017|
|Last Date for Registration||13 August 2017|
|Last Date For Fee Payment through online mode||14 August 2017|
|Last Date For Fee Payment through Offline mode||16 August 2017|
|Pre Exam will be commenced on (Tentative)||August / September 2017|
|Mains Exam will be commenced on (Tentative)||November 2017|
JCPSICE Application Form - Eligibility Criteria:
Category wise age limit for JCPSICE recruitment is granted below. Age will be counted as on 01/08/2017.
|S. No.||Category||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|1.||Unreserved/General||21 years||26 years|
|2.||Backward Class/Most Backward Class||21 years||28 years|
|3.||SC/ST||21 years||30 years|
Educational Qualification:Candidates should have Graduation degree from state or central recognized University/Institution.
Physical Criteria:Category wise required physical measurement for attending JCPSICE is granted below:
|S. No.||Category||Height (cm)||Chest (cm)|
|1.||Unreserved/ Backward Class/ Most Backward Class||Minimum 160||Minimum 81|
|2.||SC/ST||Minimum 155||Minimum 79|
JCPSICE Vacancy Details:This year, under JCPSICE, 3019 vacancies have to be filled, out of which
- 2483 posts are for District / Unit Police Inspector post,
- 488 posts are for Police Sub Inspector of Special Branch post and
- 48 posts are for Under-Surveillance Officer of District Unit post.
|Name of the Post||Total Number of Vacancy||Category Wise Vacancies||Horizontal Reservation in
Total Vacancies (Female)
|District / Unit Police Inspector||2483||Unreserved – 1274||124|
|SC – 218|
|ST – 684|
|Most Backward Class (Schedule – 1) – 166|
|Backward Class (Schedule – 2) – 141|
|Police Sub Inspector of Special Branch||488||Unreserved – 244||24|
|SC – 49|
|ST – 127|
|Most Backward Class (Schedule – 1) – 39|
|Backward Class (Schedule – 2) – 29|
|Under-Surveillance Officer of District Unit||48||Unreserved – 25||02|
|SC – 05|
|ST – 12|
|Most Backward Class (Schedule – 1) – 04|
|Backward Class (Schedule – 2) – 02|
Salary Details:Finally recruited candidates can be paid on Pay Band of P.B.-II Rs 9,300 - 34,800 plus Grade Pay of Rs 4,200 (Sixth Pay Scale) for all the above mentioned posts.
JCPSICE - Jharkhand Combined Police Sub Inspector Competitive examination Pattern:Jharkhand Combined Police Sub Inspector Competitive examination will be conducted in four phase viz:
- Phase 1 - Preliminary (Initial) Examination (PT)
- Phase 2 - Main Examination
- Phase 3 - Physical Endurance Test and Physical Standard Test
- Phase 4 - Medical Fitness Test
Phase 1 - Preliminary (Initial) Examination Pattern:JCPSICE Preliminary Examination will be conducted in online mode (Computer based) as single paper of General Knowledge. Duration of question paper shall be 120 minutes. There will be total 120 questions.
All questions will be based on objective type. Each question will carry 03 marks. For each correct answer candidate will get 03 marks and for wrong answer 01 marks will be deducted. Except for non-language topics, questions will be in Hindi and English language. Questions will be of graduation level.
|Sr.No.||Name of Test||No. of Questions (Objective type)||Duration|
|1||General Studies||30||2 hours|
|2||Knowledge about Jharkhand state||30|
|5||Mental Ability Test||20|
Phase 2 - Main Examination Pattern:JCPSICE Mains Examination will be conducted in online mode (Computer based Test). JCPSICE Mains exam shall have three papers. The details of all three papers is given below.
1. Hindi language : 60 questions
2. English language : 60 questions
1. Language paper : 100 questions
Candidates may choose any language amongst the Hindi/ English/ Urdu/ Santhali/ Bangla/ Munda/ Hoe/ Kharia/ Uraon/ Koormali/ Nagpuri/ Panchpargania/ Khortha/ Odia/ Sanskrit
All questions will be based on objective type. There will be 150 questions totally.
1. General Studies - 30 questions
2. Knowledge about Jharkhand state - 40 questions
3. General Science - 20 questions
4. General Mathematics - 20 questions
5. Mental Ability Test - 20 questions
6. Knowledge of Computer - 20 questions
Know the detailed JCPSICE syllabus for all phases now.
Phase 3 - Physical Endurance Test and Physical Standard Test:Physical Standard Tests for various categories is conducted as per details mentioned under Eligibility criteria above. Physical Endurance Tests for Male and Female candidates are mentioned below. All candidates have to qualify in this physical test for shortlisting to next stage. There is no qualifying marks in physical tests.
|1||Male||10 kms||60 minutes|
|2||Female||05 kms||40 minutes|
Phase 4 - Medical Examination:
Candidates must be medically fit to get selected for proposed vacancies under JCPSICE. Candidates with color blind eyes will not be selected. Candidates must have good health as per required standards.
JCPSICE Final Selection Process:Candidates will be selected purely merit basis only. Final Merit list for proposed JCPSICE vacancies will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in Main Examination.
As well as each and every candidates have to qualify in Physical Test and Medical Examination.
Rank List related Articles
DV Schedule related Articles
Eligibility Criteria related Articles
Calendar related Articles
Sample Papers related Articles
Score card related Articles
Result related Articles
Interview schedule related Articles
Admit Card related Articles
Exam related Articles
Important Dates related Articles
Answer key related Articles
Application Form related Articles
Syllabus related Articles
General related Articles
Cut off related Articles
Exam Pattern related Articles
Counselling related Articles
- »MPSC AE Result 2019. Download the result here14 hours ago
- OSSC ODIA TRANSLATOR ADMIT CARD
- ASSAM PSC ASSISTANT PROFESSOR ADMIT CARD
- ECIL JUNIOR TECHNICAL OFFICER ADMIT CARD
- OSSC AUDITOR ADMIT CARD
- TSCAB STAFF ASSISTANT ADMIT CARD
- NHM MP ADMIT CARD
- GSSSB CLERK AND OFFICE ASSISTANT ADMIT CARD
- DSSSB ADMIT CARD
- ISRO SCIENTIST ENGINEER ADMIT CARD
- SBI APPRENTICE ADMIT CARD
- TEZPUR UNIVERSITY INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- BPSC 30TH JUDICIAL SERVICES INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- AAU INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- MAZAGON DOCK INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- AIIMS BHOPAL INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- WBPSC PROBATION CUM AFTER CARE OFFICER INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- JHARKHAND HIGH COURT INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- UPSC CMS INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- IOCL INTERVIEW SHORTLIST 2019
- MAHAGENCO INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- TSCAB STAFF ASSISTANT PREVIOUS PAPER
- UPSC MAINS PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS
- TN TRB PG ASSISTANT AND PED GRADE I QUESTION PAPER
- COCHIN SHIPYARD PROJECT ASSISTANTS PREVIOUS PAPERS
- RBI GRADE B PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER
- CBSE CLASS 12 BIOLOGY SAMPLE PAPER
- UPSC QUESTION PAPER
- CBSE UGC NET QUESTION PAPERS
- IBPS PO QUESTION PAPER
- IBPS CLERK QUESTION PAPER