IGNOU HALL TICKET Admit Card
IGNOU HALL TICKET ADMIT CARD 2018 Release Date, Official Download Link and important news updates are given right here. The details/Complete Overview on updates of IGNOU HALL TICKET ADMIT CARD 2018 release date, direct official link to download the Admit card and latest news on Interview Call letters are briefed here. Candidates can refer here for Information needed and Different methods to download IGNOU HALL TICKET ADMIT CARD 2018. The key need to appear for UPSC exam is the Admit Card, so follow page to never miss any recent news and updates on IGNOU HALL TICKET ADMIT CARD 2018
IGNOU Hall TicketIGNOU Entrance Exam for admission in MPhil and PhD programmes is scheduled to be conducted on August 20, 2017. IGNOU releases Hall Ticket/Admit Card for the candidates who will have to take the Entrance Test. IGNOU will release the Hall Ticket on August 14, 2017. Follow the article for Hall Ticket download, other details on Admit Card and, instant updates.
IGNOU Hall Ticket - Download link
IGNOU publishes the list of candidates who will be required to take the Entrance Test and will be made available in the Official site. The Hall Tickets for those candidates who have to take up the exam will also be published along with the list. Candidates are required to download the Hall Ticket and take the printout of the same to appear for the Entrance Exam.
Download your IGNOU Hall Ticket
How to Download IGNOU Hall Ticket?
- Follow the steps given below to download your IGNOU Hall Ticket
- Click on the link provide above, you will be redirected to the Official site.
- A page requesting your Application No./Login Id and Date of Birth will appear.
- Enter Application No./Login Id and Date of Birth and Click ‘Submit’
- Hall Ticket will be displayed upon submission.
- Candidates are requested to take a printout of the Hall Ticket, as candidates should carry with them a hard copy of the Hall Ticket to the Entrance Exam.
Read through the instructions that is given along with the Hall Ticket for details regarding the Written Exam.
What are the Documents/Proof required along with IGNOU Admit Card?Candidates appearing for the IGNOU Entrance Exam has to carry a valid ID proof along with the IGNOU Admit Card. Valid ID proof accepted are
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- ID Card issued by Govt. Agencies
IGNOU Admit Card - Other details
- Hall Tickets enabling the candidates to take the Entrance Examination will be dispatched by the Research Unit and also displayed on our Website.
- In case, you do not receive the Hall Ticket dispatched by post, you are advised to download the same from the Website and appear in the Examination.
- Candidates are mandated to carry a hard copy of the admit card when appearing for the Online Exam.
- Candidates are also expected to carry anyone of the original and photocopy of the accepted identification proof mentioned.
IGNOU Exam - Important Dates
|Last date for submission of online application||July 31, 2017|
|Hall Ticket/Admit Card release||August 14, 2017|
|Entrance Test||August 20, 2017|
|Declaration of Result||September 22, 2017 (Tentative)|
How many seats will be available through IGNOU Exam?IGNOU's Research Programme offered under each Discipline for that particular cycle will be released along with the official notification. With two cycles in a year, all the disciplines may not offer Research Programme in both cycles. Check below the seats available for this cycle.
|Journalism and Mass Communication||Ph D||15|
|Gender and Development Studies||Ph D||06|
|Women’s studies||Ph D||07|
|Fine Arts||Ph D||04|
|Theatre arts||Ph D||01|
|Physics (specialization available Physics Education and Reactor Physics)||Ph D||02|
Who can apply for IGNOU Exam?For M Phil:
Master’s Degree from a University recognized by UGC in the relevant discipline with at least 55% marks [50% marks in the case of SC, ST, and OBC (Non-creamy Layer)/ Differently-Abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of UGC from time to time, or for those who had obtained their Master's Degree prior to September 19, 1991].
For Ph D:
- Master's Degree from a University recognized by UGC in the relevant discipline with at least 55% marks [50%marks in the case of SC, ST, and OBC (Non-creamy Layer)/Differently-Abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of UGC from time to time, or for those who had obtained their Master's Degree prior to September 19,1991].
- (b) Candidates holding M Phil degree (along with course work and dissertation both) or those candidates who have cleared NET (conducted by UGC/CSIR/ICAR) or any other equivalent examination will be exempted from appearing in the Entrance Test.
What is the Procedure for applying IGNOU Exam?The advertise for admission in MPhil and PhD programmes will be given in January and July. Eligible candidates can apply from the given Official link.
- Candidates who are already registered can Login and proceed with Application Filling.
- Other candidates should Register themselves providing all mandatory information. The username and password given by the candidate will be sent via e-mail and SMS upon completion of Registration.
- Using the Login and password, fill the application that requires personal details, programme details, qualification details, and correspondence details.
- Upload Scanned Photograph and Signature with specifications given by IGNOU.
- Application fee can be paid through debit/credit card (Master/Visa/Rupay) and Net banking.
- Once you have uploaded your photograph and signature, and clicked the "NEXT" button, you will get the Form Preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference.
How candidates can be selected/shortlisted through IGNOU Exam?IGNOU Entrance Exam for admission to MPhil and PhD programmes is conducted twice in a year. Exams are conducted in April and September for admission cycles starting July and January. The M Phil and Ph D programmes are given in regular mode and part time mode.
- An initial scrutiny of the Application by Research Unit is done, after which the Applications are sent to the respective Disciplines for further selection by Doctoral Committee in each Discipline.
- Upon Examination of the Application form by Doctoral Committee, basically two type of selection is made.
- Candidates will be advised to revise and resubmit the Research Proposal and suitable candidates are called for making presentations before Doctoral Committee.
- There will be set of candidates who will be short listed to take up Entrance test before the Interview. Successful candidates in the Entrance Examination will be informed and called for Interview/Viva/Presentation of Research Proposal before the Doctoral Committee of the respective Discipline.
- Short-listed candidates in the Entrance Test and those candidates exempted from appearing in the Entrance Test will be called for interview/presentation of Synopsis before the Discipline specific Doctoral Research Committee.
- Offer letters for admission will be sent to the Selected Candidates only.