IBPS SO Syllabus
IBPS SO SYLLABUS 2018 latest important updates with clear and detailed information are provided here, Candidates can check all essential details of IBPS SO SYLLABUS 2018 instantly here and Through this IBPS SO SYLLABUS schedule, candidates can make the strategy for the Preparation of exam. Direct Official Link for each recent Updates on IBPS SO SYLLABUS is Provided in this Page. Find recent news of IBPS SO SYLLABUS 2018 verified on December 12, 2018.
Get latest detailed IBPS SO Syllabus for both Prelims and Mains Exam, here. Subject wise IBPS SO Syllabus is granted clearly for all six posts. You should know IBPS SO Syllabus clearly, to crack SO Exam in the first attempt. In this page, full Syllabus of all subjects of I.T, Agriculture, Law, HR, Marketing, Rajbhasha Adhikari posts is provided. Grasp new updates on IBPS SO Syllabus.
IBPS SO Syllabus For Prelims Exam for all six postsHere Detailed syllabus of IBPS SO Prelims Examination for all six posts of Specialist Officers is granted. To secure IBPS SO cut off marks in the first attempt, you should know IBPS SO Syllabus clearly. Grab it here. It is recommended to check detailed IBPS SO Exam Pattern for both Prelims and Mains exam to know the Number of questions in each section, Sectional marks, Total marks, Total Duration, Negative Marking, before referring the syllabus given below.
IBPS SO Syllabus for Reasoning SectionReasoning section questions will be asked in IBPS SO prelims Examination only and not in Mains Examination. Syllabus of Reasoning Ability is common for all six posts of SO. This is also the more mark scoring section as well as more time consuming section in IBPS SO Prelims Exam. Try to solve all the questions in this section within 20 minutes, so that you can attain sectional-cutoff easily. Detailed syllabus for Reasoning Ability for IBPS SO Prelims Examination is granted below.
- Seating Arrangement
- Input - Output
- Data Sufficiency
- Blood Relations
- Order and Ranking
- Alphanumeric series
- Distance and Direction
- Verbal Reasoning
- Coding & Decoding
IBPS SO Syllabus for English Language SectionEnglish Language section questions will be asked in IBPS SO prelims Examination only and not in Mains Examination. Syllabus of English Language is common for all six posts of SO. You have to cover the following topics to answer all the questions under this English Section of IBPS SO Prelims Exam.
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Spotting Errors
- Sentence Improvement/ Correction
- Para Jumbles
- Fill in the blanks
- Para / Sentence Completion
IBPS SO Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude SectionQuantitative Aptitude questions will be asked in IBPS SO prelims Examination of IT Officer Scale I, Agricultural Field Officer Scale I, HR/ Personnel Officer Scale I & Marketing Officer Scale I only. Syllabus of Quantitative Aptitude is common for all these four posts of SO. This is the more mark scoring section as well as more time consuming section in IBPS SO Prelims Exam. Detailed syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude for IBPS SO Prelims Examination is granted below.
- Number Series
- Quadratic Equation
- Data Interpretation - Bar Graph, Line Chart, Table form, Caselet, Radar/Web, Pie Chart
- Simple Interest, Compound Interest
- Speed, Time and Distance
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Work
- Age related Problems
- Ratio and Proportion
IBPS SO Syllabus for General Awareness SectionGeneral Awareness questions are asked in IBPS SO prelims Examination of Law Officer- Scale I & Rajbhasha Adhikari Scale I only. Syllabus of General Awareness is common for these two posts of SO. This is the more mark scoring section as well as less time consuming section in IBPS SO Prelims Exam. Detailed syllabus for General Awareness for IBPS SO Prelims Examination is granted below.
- Banking Awareness -
- Regulatory Bodies like - RBI, (RBI History/ Functions/ Roles) SEBI, IRDA, PFRDA, FSDC, FMC etc its role functions and fact based details.
- Monetary & Credit Policies who decides, basis of change and its relation with Inflation and other related issues & Inflation (Types) CRR/ SLR/ Repo/ Re-Repo/Bank Rate etc.
- History of Indian Banking Industry – (Pre Independence, Post Independence, Nationalisation), Structure of Indian Banking, Types of Banks (Scheduled, Co-operatives), categorisation of Bank (Pvt, PSU, Foreign), NHB, SIDBI, EXIM, NABARD, IDBI its role etc and concept of NBFC.
- Financial Awareness -
- Indian Financial System – Overview of Financial Markets (Money Market, Capital Market, Forex Market, Credit Market), Financial Intermediaries involved (like investment bankers, underwriters, stock exchanges, registrars, depositories, custodians, portfolio managers, mutual funds, primary dealers, Authorised dealers, self regulatory organizations, etc. Also read important committees and its recommendations.
- Capital Market & Money Market – Concept, Types of Instruments they deal in like (1. Call/Notice Money 2. Treasury Bills 3. Term Money, 4. Certificate of Deposit 5. Commercial Papers or Capital Market Instruments like equity Shares, preference shares, or Debt segment like Debentures etc also talk about Stock Exchanges in India and world.
- Other important concepts like – BASEL, Micro Finance, Base Rate, Negotiable Instruments, Credit Rating Agencies, Financial Inclusions, Teaser Rates, GAAR, Priority Sector Lending and all other important concepts.
- Static Awareness - Countries, Capitals, Currencies, Headquarters of various Organisations in world-level, Census, Books and Authors, World Level Festivals, Famous Personalities and more.
- Insurance Awareness
- Current Affairs - International News, National News, Sports News, Agreements, Appointments, Awards and Honour, Visits By President and Prime Minister and more.
- Government Schemes – All important schemes for ex. Bharat Nirman, Swavlamban, Swabhiman , All schemes discussed in budget – the details like when was it introduced, important facts related to same, budgetary allocation etc.
IBPS SO Syllabus For Mains ExamFrom this year onwards, IBPS SO Mains Exam will consists of multiple choice questions only from Professional Knowledge. Mains Exam Syllabus for Specialist Officer may vary according to the posts like I.T. Officer, Agricultural Field Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, Law Officer, HR/Personnel Officer, Marketing Officer as the Professional subjects of these posts are different. Professional Knowledge is a good scoring section.
IBPS SO Syllabus For I.T. Officer Mains ExamIBPS SO IT officer is the most popular choice among other posts. Professional Knowledge in I.T Officer Mains Exam is a scoring section. Hence, well preparedness is necessary for IBPS SO I.T Professional Knowledge section. Here is the detailed syllabus of I.T. Officer Mains Examination.
Data Base Management Systems (DBMS)
- File Based Data Management – Disadvantages of file system
- Database systems – Need for Database, Advantages of using a database
- Characteristics of data in a database – Functions of DBMS, Components of a database, Comparison between Database and file-processing systems
- Data dictionary – Data abstraction, Data independence – Logical and Physical data independence
- Architecture: Overall Architecture of DBMS
- Three level architecture – Hierarchical, Networking, Relational Data Models (E-R Model, E-R Diagrams, EER Model), Advantages and Disadvantages of each model.
- Advanced Concepts: Introduction to Data warehousing and Data mining – Different types
- Client/Server Technology: Client – Server – Distributed and Co-operative processing – Peer- to – Peer processing – Application components – Transaction management.
- Relational Structure – Characteristics of Relational Database Model – CODD’s rules – Tables (Relations), Rows (Tuples), Domains, Attributes, Extension, Intention.
- Keys: Candidate Key, Primary Key, Foreign Key, Super Keys, Unique Keys.
- Data Constraints: Referential Integrity Constraints, Entity Integrity Constraints, Constraints like Primary key constraint, Unique, Check constraint strong Entity, Weak Entity.
- Normalization: Introduction – Purpose of Normalization – Definition of Functional Dependence (FD) Relational database Design, – Normal forms: 1NF, 2NF, 3NF, BCNF, 4Nf and 5 NF.
- Database Administration: DBA Tasks – DBA Tools – User Privileges – Performance monitoring and tuning – Query tracing – Backup and Recovery
- Introduction to SQL: Advantages of SQL – Invoking SQL*PLUS, The Oracle Data-types, Data Definition Language (DDL), Data Manipulation language (DML), Data Control Language (DCL), Data Query Language ( DQL) and all related commands.
- Queries using Group by and Order by clause & Join: Querying a Single Table, Ordering results, grouping the results, Joins, Types of Joins, Sub queries.
- Operators: Logical, Value, Syntax and Query expression operators – Set operators.
- Functions: Character, Arithmetic, Date and time, Group and Miscellaneous Functions, Commit, Rollback, Savepoint.
- Format models: Character, Numeric & Date Format models.
- Views: Introduction – Advantages of views – The Create View Command, Updating Views, Views and Joins, Views and Sub queries – Dropping Views.
- Sequences: Creating Sequences, Altering Sequences, Dropping Sequences.
- Indexes: Index Types, Creating of an Index: Simple Unique and Composite Index, Dropping Indexes.
- Snapshots: Creating a Snapshot, Altering Snapshot, Dropping a Snapshot.
- Introduction to PL/SQL: The PL/SQL Syntax, The PL/SQL Block Structure, Fundamentals of PL/SQL, Advantages of PL/SQL data Types.
- Control Structure: Conditional Control, Iterative Control, Sequential Control.
- Exception handling: Predefined Exception – User defined Exception.
- Cursors: Implicit and Explicit Cursors
- Procedures: Advantages – Creating – Executing and Deleting a Stored Procedure.
- Functions: Advantages – Creating – Executing and Deleting a Function.
- Database Triggers: Use of Database Triggers – How to apply database Triggers – Types of Triggers – Syntax for Creating Trigger – Deleting Trigger.
Data Communication and Networking
- Data Communication: Components of a data communication – Data flow: simplex – half duplex – full duplex; Networks – Definition – Network criteria – Types of Connections: Point to point – multipoint; Topologies: Star, Bus, Ring, Mesh, Hybrid – Advantages and Disadvantages of each topology.
- Types of Networks: LAN – MAN – WAN – CAN – HAN – Internet – Intranet –Extranet, Client-Server, Peer To Peer Networks.
- Transmission Media: Classification of transmission media – Guided – Twisted pair, Coaxial, Fiber optics; unguided – Radio waves – Infrared – LOS – VSAT – cabling and standards
- Network devices: Features and concepts of Switches – Routers (Wired and Wireless) – Gateways.
- Network Models: Protocol definition – standards – OSI Model – layered architecture – functions of all layers..
- Data Link Layer: Framing & its methods, Flow Control, Error control. DLL Protocol, Piggybacking & Pipelining. MAC Sub layer, Media access control for LAN & WAN, collision, IEEE 802 standards for LAN & MAN & their comparison. Ethernet, Wireless LANs, Broadband Wireless, Bluetooth.
- Network Layer: Routing, Congestion Control Algorithms, IP protocol, IP Addresses, Comparative study of IPv4 & IPv6, Mobile IP.
- Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) – User Datagram Protocol, Data Traffic, Congestion Control and Quality of Service
- Network Security: Cryptography, Message Security, Digital Signature, User Authentication, Key Management, Security Protocols Internet,DNS,SMTP, FTP, HTTP, WWW, Virtual Terminal Protocol.
- Introduction: Basic Terminology, Data types and its classification, Array Definition, Representation and Analysis of Arrays, Single and Multidimensional Arrays, etc.
- Stack, Array Implementation of stack, Linked Representation of Stack, Queue, Array and linked implementation of queues, Circular queues, D-queues and Priority Queues. Linked list, Generalized linked list.
- Trees: Basic terminology, Binary Trees, Complete Binary Tree, Extended Binary Trees, Array and Linked Representation of Binary trees, etc.
- Internal and External sorting ,Insertion Sort, Bubble Sort, selection sort Quick Sort, Merge Sort, Heap Sort, Radix sort, Searching & Hashing: Sequential search, binary search, Hash Table, Hash Functions, etc.
- Graphs: Introduction, Sequential Representations of Graphs, Adjacency Matrices, Traversal, Connected Component and Spanning Trees, Minimum Cost Spanning Trees.
- The Software Product and Software Process Models, Software Process customization and improvement.
- Requirement Elicitation, Analysis, and Specification Functional and Non-functional requirements, Validation, Trace ability.
- Software Design, Architectural Design, User Interface Design, Function-oriented Design, SA/SD Component Based Design, Design Metrics.
- Software Analysis and Testing, Software Test Process, Testing Levels, Test Criteria, Test Case Design, Test Oracles, Test Techniques, Black-Box Testing, etc.
- Software Maintenance & Software Project Measurement: Software Configuration Management (SCM), Re-engineering, Reverse Engineering. Project Management Concepts, Feasilibility Analysis, Project and Process Planning, Resources Project Scheduling and Tracking, etc.
- Introduction to System Programs & Operating Systems, Buffering & Spooling, Types of Operating System.
- File concepts, access methods, free space managements, allocation methods, directory systems, protection, organization, sharing & implementation issues, etc.
- Process: Concept, Process Control Blocks (PCB), Scheduling criteria Preemptive & non Preemptive process scheduling, Scheduling algorithms, algorithm evaluation, multiple processor scheduling, real time scheduling, threads, critical section problem, semaphores, and classical problems of synchronization, etc.
- Memory Hierarchy, logical and physical address space, swapping, contiguous and non-contiguous allocation, paging, segmentation, Concepts of virtual memory, Cache Memory Organization, demand paging, page replacement algorithms, allocation of frames, thrashing, demand segmentation.
- Distributed operating system:-Types, Design issues, File system, Remote file access, RPC, RMI, Distributed Shared Memory(DSM), Basic Concept of Parallel Processing & Concurrent Programming
- Security & threats protection: Security violation through Parameter, Computer Worms & Virus, Security Design Principle, Authentications, Protection Mechanisms.
- Introduction to Compiler, Phases and passes, Bootstrapping, Implementation of lexical analyzers, LEX: lexical analyzer generator, Input buffering, Recognition of tokens, Error handling.
- Basic Parsing Techniques: Parsers, Shift reduce parsing, operator precedence parsing, top down parsing, predictive parsers, LR parsers , an automatic parser generator
- Syntax directed definitions, L-attributed definitions, Syntax directed Translators, Intermediate code, etc.
- Symbol Tables, Run-Time Administration, simple stack allocation scheme, storage allocation in block structured language, Code Optimization and Code Generation
- Parsing control statements, syntax diagrams, Error Recovery, Interpreting control statements, parsing programs, procedures and Functions.
Computer Organization and Microprocessor
- Computer System: Basic Computer Operation, Machine Instructions, Addressing Modes, DLX Architecture,
- Computer Configuration, Memory organization, Memory Architecture and Interface, DMA, Synchronization, etc.
- Microprocessor As A CPU– types of Microprocessor, Microcomputers, Computer Languages, Flags, Program Counter(PC), Stack Pointer, OPCode Format, etc.
- Input-output System.
Object Oriented Programming (OOPS)
- General concept OOPS– Object, Classes, Data Abstraction, Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism, Methods and Messages, Dynamic Binding.
- Features, Advantages and Applications of OOPS
- Aggregation and Association, Generalization, Multiple Inheritance.
This subject is of slightly lesser importance. Candidates can be expected to know HTML, XML etc.
IBPS SO Syllabus For Agricultural Field Officer Mains ExamProfessional Knowledge in Agricultural Field Officer Mains Exam is a scoring section. Hence, well preparedness is necessary for IBPS SO Professional Knowledge section. Candidates attending IBPS SO Agriculture Exam must have a basic knowledge of general topics such as Agriculture, seeds, soil, vegetables, animal husbandry etc. Here is the detailed syllabus of Agricultural Field Officer Mains Examination.
- Agriculture related current affairs
- Crop-horticulture vegetables and fruits section -
- Specific time of sowing seed rate,
- Varieties that are important,
- Herbicides and Pesticides,
- Important points related to plants, fruits and vegetables,
- Preservation of fruits and vegetables
- Types of cropping systems
- Soil Resources:
- Indian soil
- Types of facts (humans contents and CN ratio)
- Manure knowledge
- Animal husbandry and technology
- Different Breeds of animals
- Agriculture small industries like Honey and fisheries Industries. in animals
- Types of diseases in animals and its causes
- Rural welfare activities in India
- Before independence
- After independence
- Different insurance schemes in agriculture
- Woman and child development Schemes.
- Seed Knowledge – Different government schemes
- Agriculture economics– Agriculture cost and schemes
- Kinds of Agricultural Practices
- Agroforestry and Ecology
IBPS SO Syllabus For Law Officer Mains ExamProfessional Knowledge in Law Officer Mains Exam is a scoring section. Hence, well preparedness is necessary for IBPS SO Professional Knowledge section. Candidates attending IBPS SO Law Officer Exam must have a basic knowledge on Law and Acts with direct and Indirect Implication on the banking sector. Here is the detailed syllabus of Law Officer Mains Examination.
- Banking Regulation & Compliance and Legal Aspects
- Relevant laws and orders related to negotiable instruments, securities, Foreign Exchange.
- Prevention of money laundering, Limitation Act
- Consumer Protection Act
- Bankers Book Evidence Act, DRT Act.
- Banking Ombudsman Scheme
- Offenses and Penalties
- Law and Acts with direct and Indirect Implication on the banking sector like Contract Acts, Partnerships, Companies, Firm, Constitution
IBPS SO Syllabus For HR/ Personnel officer Mains ExamProfessional Knowledge in HR officer Mains Exam is a scoring section. Hence, well preparedness is necessary for IBPS SO Professional Knowledge section. Here is the detailed syllabus of HR Officer Mains Examination.
- HR Introduction
- Wage and Salary Administration
- Principles of management
- Leadership styles
- HR Planning
- Job analysis (Procedures, Methods and techniques)
- Job design (Meaning and techniques)
- Recruitment and selection (Procedure, Process and barriers)
- Interview (Types of tests, Types of interviews and limitations)
- Placement (Induction, procedure and benefits)
- Training and development (Types and methods)
- Performance appraisal (Process, uses and techniques)
- Promotion, transfer and demotions (Types, policies)
- Job evaluation (Pre-requisites, principles and process)
- Compensation (Theories of wages, compensation administration and criteria to develop compensation plan)
- Motivation (Theories, Importance, Factors impacting)
- Industrial relations
- Factories act
- Industrial relations act
- Gratuity act
- Provident fund act
- Strategic Role of Information in HRM
- Information Technology-Concepts & Issues
- HRIS Implementation and Control
- Designing an HRIS Department
- Compensation and Benefits Management
- Transactional Analysis
- Rewards & Recognition- types of rewards, monetary and non-monetary, performance reward,
- Mobility of Personnel and Retirement-transfers
- Emotional Intelligence and Managerial Effectiveness
- Managing Changes and Organizational Effectiveness
- Management Process and Organizational Behavior
- Managing Interpersonal and Group Processes.
IBPS SO Syllabus For Marketing officer Mains ExamProfessional Knowledge in Marketing officer Mains Exam is a scoring section. Hence, well preparedness is necessary for IBPS SO Professional Knowledge section. Candidates attending IBPS SO Marketing officer Exam must have a basic knowledge on Marketing Management. Here is the detailed syllabus of Marketing Officer Mains Examination.
- Marketing Overview
- Concept, Nature, Scope and Importance of Marketing
- Meaning, Functions and Importance of Marketing Management
- Marketing Process and Marketing Planning
- Consumer/ Buyer Behavior
- Market Segmentation: Importance of Market Segmentation
- Marketing Research
- Product Planning and Development
- Sales Promotion and its Objectives
- Branding, Packaging and Labeling
- Pricing Decisions: Pricing, Pricing Decision Strategies
- Wholesale Trade
- Retail Trade
- Personal Selling
- Services Marketing
- Bank Marketing
- Insurance Marketing
- Consumer Protection in India: List of Consumer Rights, Consumer Protection Act
- Marketing Organization
- Marketing Program
- Marketing Decision Making
- Sales Forecasting
- Distribution: Definition, Channels of Distribution
- Sales Management
- Marketing Environment
- Rural Marketing
- International Marketing
- Social Responsibility and Business Ethics.
Result related Articles
CSJM RESULT ESIC RESULT NABARD RESULT RRB ALP RESULT CSIR UGC NET RESULT NDA RESULT KVPY RESULT UPSC Result RBI GRADE B RESULT KEAM RESULT IBPS RRB RESULT BSEB 12TH RESULT BIHAR BOARD 12TH RESULT BSEB BIHAR BOARD CLASS 10TH RESULT AIBE RESULT CBSE 10TH RESULT IBPS PO RESULT GATE RESULT SBI PO Result OJEE RESULT COMEDK UGET RESULT SBI Clerk Result RAJASTHAN BOARD RBSE 10TH 12TH AP POLYCET RESULTS MH CET RESULT IGNOU RESULT RBSE 12TH RESULT RAJASTHAN BOARD 12TH RESULT DSSSB RESULT RRB RESULT UP BOARD RESULT SSC CHSL RESULT RBI ASSISTANT RESULT JIPMER RESULT WBJEE RESULT AKTU Result (UPSEE Results) LIC AAO RESULT CTET RESULT JEE ADVANCED RESULT SBI SO RESULT AIIMS RESULT MP BOARD RESULT BCECE RESULT PSEB 12TH RESULT PUNJAB SCHOOL EDUCATION BOARD CLAT RESULT CLASS 12TH RESULT JAC JHARKHAND BOARD 10TH 12TH RESULT BSNL RESULT TRB PG RESULTS JEE MAIN RESULT BSTC RESULT VMOU RESULT NEET RESULT CBSE CLASS 12TH RESULT TAMIL NADU BOARD CLASS 10TH 12TH RESULT IBPS CLERK RESULT IBPS SO RESULT SSC CGL RESULT HBSE HARYANA BOARD 12TH RESULT CBSE UGC NET RESULT NATIONAL PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION UNIT TAMILNADU MBBS RANK LIST NAGALAND BOARD NBSE CLASS 10TH 12TH RESULT
Admit Card related Articles
RBI ASSISTANT Admit Card JEE MAIN Admit Card KVPY Admit Card IBPS CLERK Admit Card CTET ADMIT CARD IGNOU Admit Card CBSE UGC NET Admit Card UPSC Admit Card GATE Admit Card AIIMS Admit Card IBPS PO Admit Card NABARD Admit Card RRB Group D Admit Card DSSSB Admit Card RBI GRADE B Admit Card IBPS RRB Admit Card WBJEE Admit Card BSTC Admit Card SBI PO Admit Card ORDNANCE FACTORY Admit Card IBPS SO Admit Card SBI CLERK Admit Card IES Admit Card NDA Admit Card JIPMER Admit Card CSIR UGC NET Admit Card SBI SO Admit Card RRB Admit Card BCECE Admit Card BSNL Admit Card SSC CGL Admit Card JEE ADVANCED Admit Card RRB NTPC Admit Card IGNOU HALL TICKET Admit Card APPSC HALL TICKET Admit Card Tnpsc Group 2a Admit Card SSC CHSL Admit Card
Application Form related Articles
IB ACIO APPLICATION FORM AIIMS APPLICATION FORM UPSC CDS APPLICATION FORM GATE APPLICATION FORM IGNOU ONLINE ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM SSC SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT ONLINE FORM CSIR UGC NET APPLICATION FORM BSNL APPLICATION FORM UIIC APPLICATION FORM NDA APPLICATION FORM DHE ODISHA PLUS 3 ADMISSION JPROCE JHARKHAND POLICE RADIO OPERATOR COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORM JCPSICE JHARKHAND COMBINED POLICE SUB INSPECTOR COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORM IBPS PO APPLICATION FORM TNEA APPLICATION FORM SNAP APPLICATION FORM UKPSC APPLICATION FORM SSC CHSL APPLICATION FORM JEE MAIN FORMS JIPMER APPLICATION FORM JAM JOINT ADMISSSION TEST APPLICATION FORM LIC HFL APPLICATION FORM CENTRAL RAILWAY APPLICATION FORM DSSSB APPLICATION FORM CBSE UGC NET APPLICATION FORM ORIENTAL INSURANCE APPLICATION FORM
Exam related Articles
UPTET NEET CSBC BIHAR POLICE EXAM MPPSC Exam DRDO CEPTAM HSSC HARYANA SSC EXAM DTE MAHARASHTRA UP POLICE EXAM ICSE ISC EXAM RAILWAY EXAM KVS Exam AFCAT Exam GATE KVPY RSMSSB EXAM HTET KEAM CBSE 10TH CBSE 12TH IBPS SO JEE MAIN SSC MTS EXAM BHU Exam BANK OF BARODA SPECIALIST OFFICER SO UPSC CAT Exam ICMAI Exam MP VYAPAM BCECE OJEE ASRB EXAM COMEDK UGET AP POLYCET IES EXAM CSIR UGC NET RAJASTHAN POLICE EXAM MAHARASHTRA CET INDIAN NAVY EXAM DU ADMISSION IBPS CLERK SSC GD CONSTABLE SSC GD CONSTABLE AIBE Exam CLAT Exam VITEEE SSC CHSL UPSC CMS COMBINED MEDICAL SERVICE EXAM AP EAMCET AWES APS CSB EXAM SBI CLERK ITPB Exam JEE ADVANCED IBPS PO IBPS RRB NVS EXAM CBSE UGC NET NRHM EXAM TS EAMCET TSPSC AEE Exam MAT Exam KTET Exam TOEFL XAT EXAM APTET VMOU Exam SYNDICATE BANK EXAMS RAJASTHAN PTET SSC CGL CTET ICAI CA CPT EXAM DMRC EXAM BSER REET EXAM DELHI TIS HAZARI COURT EXAM POWERGRIDINDIA PGCIL EXAMS JIPMER SET Exam RBI ASSISTANT TNPSC GROUP 4 EXAM HPTU Exam SOUTH INDIAN BANK EXAMS GSECL Exam AIIMS Exam AMIE SBI SO RRB NTPC KPCL UPCATET NDA EXAM BITSAT JEECUP UP POLYTECHNIC TNEA Exam SBI PO WBJEE AP ICET MAT EXAM MANAGEMENT APTITUDE TEST NIFT Exam IBPS RBI GRADE B BSF PUNJAB BOARD PSEB 10TH 12TH LIC AAO TNHB EXAM MCGM BMC EXAM
Syllabus related Articles
RRB Syllabus GATE Syllabus SSC Online Syllabus LIC Syllabus SBI Syllabus CTET Syllabus JEE ADVANCED Syllabus BSNL Syllabus UPSC Syllabus IBPS Syllabus SBI PO Syllabus JEE MAIN Syllabus RRB Syllabus SBI Syllabus RBI Assistant Syllabus SSC Online Syllabus IBPS Syllabus IBPS PO Syllabus NDA Syllabus RBI Syllabus UPSC Syllabus CBSE UGC Syllabus
General related Articles
Cut off related Articles
Delhi University Cut Off SSC Online Cut Off IBPS Cut Off IBPS Cut Off UPSC Cut Off RRB Cut Off RBI Cut Off IBPS Cut Off IBPS Cut Off SBI Cut Off GATE Cut Off SBI Cut Off SSC Online Cut Off JEE ADVANCED Cut Off
Sample Papers related Articles
CBSE UGC NET QUESTION PAPERS IBPS CLERK QUESTION PAPER SSC CHSL QUESTION PAPER IBPS SO QUESTION PAPER Upsc Question Paper CTET QUESTION PAPER NDA SAMPLE PAPER GATE QUESTION PAPERS IBPS PO QUESTION PAPER
Answer key related Articles
CTET Answer key GATE Answer key UPSC Answer key CBSE UGC NET Answer key SSC CHSL Answer key JEE ADVANCED Answer key SSC CGL Answer key BSNL Answer key CSIR UGC NET Answer key NDA Answer key
Important Dates related Articles
JEE MAIN EXAM DATE IBPS CLERK EXAM DATE SBI CLERK EXAM DATE CBSE UGC NET EXAM DATE IBPS PO EXAM DATE NDA EXAM DATE IBPS RRB EXAM DATE SBI PO EXAM DATE SSC CHSL EXAM DATE RBI ASSISTANT EXAM DATE UPSC EXAM DATE SSC CGL EXAM DATE IBPS SO EXAM DATE APPSC EXAM DATES
Exam Pattern related Articles
TNPSC GROUP 2A EXAM PATTERN SYLLABUS IES EXAM PATTERN IBPS SO EXAM PATTERN RBI ASSISTANT EXAM PATTERN IBPS CLERK EXAM PATTERN GATE EXAM PATTERN SSC CGL EXAM PATTERN SSC CHSL EXAM PATTERN RBI GRADE B EXAM PATTERN UPSC EXAM PATTERN IBPS RRB EXAM PATTERN IBPS PO EXAM PATTERN RRB EXAM PATTERN