HPCL 2019 Notification Released at mhrdnats.gov.in. HPCL has been announced Recruitment with No Exam, and No Fees is conducted by the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme(NATS), which is going to do recruitment of graduate apprentice trainees (engineering). Those who are interested to appear HPCL 2019 can go through this article for the Application Process.
HPCL forms have a deadline of 15th October 2019. The direct link for the HPCL application form is given at the end of the document. Scroll Down to Know more about the Notification.
What is HPCL?
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is a Govt of India undertaking, an Indian oil, and a flammable gas organization. The organization was established in the year 1974. In 2017, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation procured HPCL. Oil, diesel, oils, LPG, aeronautics turbine fuel, and emulsions are the items that HPCL is deal. A portion of the significant offices in Mumbai Refinery, Vizag Refinery, Mangalore, Bhatinda, Silvassa Lube, Lube, and Grease mfg office Mazgaon, LPG storage Cavern at Vizag, HPCL Green R&D Center in Bengaluru.
Any Important Details, Events & Dates Regarding HPCL 2019 Notification?
For the Students Ease of Access, we have shared essential dates and events to be scheduling in the upcoming days for HPCL 2019 Notification.
Name of the Board
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS)
Name of the Post
Last Date for the Submission of Application
15th October 2019
Mode of Application
November to December
Official Site for Notification
Official Site for Application
Who are Eligible for HPCL 2019?
- Candidates seeking for admission must be a Graduate with an engineering degree in Civil, mechanical, electrical, electrical and electronics, electronics and telecommunication, instrumentation, computer science, IT are invited to apply. HPCL requires that applicant has 60% in all semesters if general or OBC, and 50% in the case of SC, ST, PWD.
- Age Limit: Age limit is prescribed to be 18 to 25 years as on October 1, 2019. However the limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC and ST, 3 years for OBC, and 10 years for PWD.
- For the advertised post, candidates who have completed graduation after May 2018 only are eligible. Also such aspirants who were previously engaged as Apprentice or are undergoing Apprenticeship training at other places under the Apprentices Act, 1961 are not eligible to apply.
- Another class of ineligible candidates are those who have over one year of work experience.
What is the Selection Process for HPCL 2019?
HPCL will call candidates, by shortlisting them for interview. There will not be any exams. The interviews are as of now tentatively scheduled for November or December 2019.
What are the Application Process for HPCL 2019?
In order to apply for the HPCL 2019 one must follow the following steps.
Step 1: Navigate to the HPCL website home page as @ www.hindustanpetroleum.com
Step 2: Select the Apprenticeship at HPCL for Engineering Graduates in the Corporate Updates Section and select Enroll Option.
Step 3: Once the Enroll page opens go through with all the eligibility Criterias, and select your category
Step 4: Complete the Enrollment process by filling up the forms with your suitable details
Step 5: Save Enrollment Details and User Id and Password and login to apply
Step 6: Now From your existing login apply for the Apprenticeship and complete the process
HPCL will call candidates, by shortlisting them for interview. There will not be any exams. The interviews are as of now scheduled for November or December 2019.
Click Here for NATS Student Enrollment Manual
Click Here for NATS Institute Enrollment Manual
Click Here for NATS Establishment Enrollment Manual
Is there any Special Allowances for HPCL Apprentice 2019?
Yes, Outstation SC, ST, PWD candidates who get shortlisted for interview will be eligible to get reimbursement for 2nd class rail fare by the shortest route, for distances over 30 km. However HPCL will not reimburse such candidates who take a center or venue which is not the nearest one from their mailing address. To get the reimbursement, the travel allowance form has to be filled from hpclcareers.com and has to be submitted with the original tickets or travel proof.
Important Link Regarding HPCL
Score card related Articles
Result related Articles
Rank List related Articles
DV Schedule related Articles
Eligibility Criteria related Articles
Calendar related Articles
Sample Papers related Articles
Interview schedule related Articles
Admit Card related Articles
Exam related Articles
Important Dates related Articles
Answer key related Articles
Application Form related Articles
Syllabus related Articles
General related Articles
Cut off related Articles
Exam Pattern related Articles
Counselling related Articles
- OPSC CIVIL SERVICES APPLICATION FORM
- JEST 2020 APPLICATION FORM
- MAHATET 2019 REGISTRATION
- IIFT APPLICATION FORM
- PSTET APPLICATION FORM
- UPTET REGISTRATION
- CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA CTO CRO APPLICATION FORM
- HTET APPLICATION FORM
- ICAR NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST NET REGISTRATION
- IGNOU ONLINE ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM
- APPSC GROUP 1 SERVICES AND FOREST RANGE OFFICER REVISED SCHEDULE
- NABARD DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT MAINS EXAM DATE
- APPSC GROUP 1 MAIN EXAM POSTPONED
- SSC MTS TIER 2 EXAMS
- SAIL ROURKELA EXECUTIVE PARA MEDICAL STAFF EXAM DATE
- HPSSC SUB INSPECTOR MAINS EXAM DATE
- HPPSC SUBORDINATE ALLIED SERVICES PRELIMS EXAM DATE
- RPSC JLO EXAM DATE
- UKPSC ACF EXAM DATE
- OSSSC JUNIOR CLERK JUNIOR ASSISTANT EXAM DATE
- UPSC GEO SCIENTIST AND GEOLOGIST INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- HPPSC HPAS CCE PERSONALITY TEST INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- ESIC INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- DBSKKV INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- ESIC HYDERABAD ASSISTANT PROFESSOR INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- HPSC HCS EXBR PMT AND INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- RAJASTHAN HIGH COURT CIVIL JUDGE INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- TEZPUR UNIVERSITY INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- BPSC 30TH JUDICIAL SERVICES INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- AAU INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- RAJASTHAN HIGH COURT GROUP D PREVIOUS PAPERS
- CBSE CLASS 10 SOCIAL SCIENCE QUESTION PAPER
- TSCAB STAFF ASSISTANT PREVIOUS PAPER
- UPSC MAINS PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS
- TN TRB PG ASSISTANT AND PED GRADE I QUESTION PAPER
- COCHIN SHIPYARD PROJECT ASSISTANTS PREVIOUS PAPERS
- RBI GRADE B PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER
- CBSE CLASS 12 BIOLOGY SAMPLE PAPER
- UPSC QUESTION PAPER
- CBSE UGC NET QUESTION PAPERS