HNGU is Hemachandracharya North Gujarat University. This state university conducts an entrance exam for admission of UG/PG courses into this college. Interested candidates can apply for the HNGU entrance exam both online and offline mode. Candidates who want to study UG/PG courses in HNGU can get seats based on merit. For M.Pharm, aspirants need to undergo PGCET and candidates need to attend entrance exam conducted by the university for B.P.Ed/B.Ed. Besides, to get admissions for MHM, candidates pass an University-based entrance/ MAT. Let’s read about HNGU 2019 in detail below.
Hemachandracharya North Gujarat University (HNGU)
Basic Admission Criteria
UG/ PG Courses: Merit-based
B.P.Ed/B.Ed: Entrance conducted by the university
M.Pharm: PGCET conducted by ACPC
MHM: University-based entrance/ MAT
M.Phil & Ph.D.: Entrance followed by an interview
Both Online and Offline
What are the Important Dates of HNGU 2019?
Above we have discussed the HNGU 2019 entrance exam. Hemachandracharya North Gujarat University conducts an entrance exam for MHM. Hence, candidates who would like to study MHM in HNGU need to attend an entrance test conducted by the university. Following are the important dates of HNGU 2019,
Application End date
June 20, 2019
Date of Entrance
June 24, 2019
Declaration of Result
July 02 2019
July 12, 2019
How HNGU offer admissions to various courses?HNGU offer admission to UG courses such as BA, B.Com, B.Ed, BBA, BCA, B.Lib.I.Sc, BJMB, BRS, BSW, LL.B, and B.Sc based on the marks obtained by the aspirants in 10+2 examination.
Aspirants have to qualify in NATA conducted at all India level to get admissions for B.Arch in HNGU.
Hemachandracharya North Gujarat University offers admissions for B.P.Ed and B.Ed on the basis of marks in the entrance test by the university.
HNGU offer admission to PG courses such as MA, M.Com, MCA, MSW, and PG Diploma courses on the basis of marks obtained in Graduation.
PGCET qualified candidates can apply for M.Pharm.
For the MHM program, candidates need to qualify MAT and the university also conducts an entrance test.
HNGU conducts an entrance test followed by counselling to offer admission for Master is Urban Planning course,
CMAT qualified candidates can apply for the MBA program at HNGU university.
For M.Sc, LL.M, and M.Ed courses, candidates need to attend university-based entrance through centralized admission.
HNGU offer admission to M.Phil & Ph.D. courses by conducting a separate entrance exam. Candidates who qualified from CSIR NET/ UGC NET or GATE are exempted from the Ph.D. entrance test conducted by the university.
Eligibility criteria for HNGU UG Admission 2019
We know that HNGU offers admission for UG courses include BA, B.Sc, B.Com, LL.B, BCA, BBA, B.Com, BSW, B.Voc, B.Ed and B.P.Ed courses In addition to, it also offers admissions for B.Arch in various disciplines. The minimum eligibility for all UG courses is the same. Contenders must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board. Based on the marks scored at 10+2 examination, candidates will get admission. Admission for B.P.Ed and B.Ed is offered on the basis of a university-based entrance. The university also offers B.Arch program based on the aspirant’s performance in NATA.
- BA and B.Sc courses
Candidates should have passed 10+2 in the relevant stream with at least 50% marks and minimum 45% marks for SC/ST for admission into BA courses such as Special English, Sanskrit, Defense Study, Drama, Economics, English Compulsory, Film Making & Television Production, Geography, Gujarati, Hindi, History, Home Science, Music, Painting, Prakrit, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, and Sociology and B.Sc courses which include Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, Home Science, Mathematics, Microbiology, Nursing, Physics, and Zoology.
- Integrated M.Sc
The eligibility criteria needed for integrated M.Sc is 10+2 in any subject group with English.
- B.Com Courses
Applicants must have completed 10+2 in any discipline for admission to B.Com courses such as Account, Business Management, Statistics, and General. Finally, candidates will be selected on the basis of merit at 10+2 examination.
- B.Arch Course
Aspirants who have passed 10+2 with 50% aggregate marks with Mathematics as one of the main subjects are eligible to apply. At least 40% marks in NATA is needed
- BBA and BCA Courses
The eligibility needed for BBA and BCA courses is 10+ 2 in any discipline.
- MCA Integrated, B.Ed.and BJMC Courses
MCA Integrated - Candidates must have completed 10+2 (Science) with Physics & Mathematics compulsory along with Chemistry, Biotech, Biology, or Technical vocational Subject
B.Ed. - Graduation from a recognized university is needed for admission to B.Ed.
BJMC - Candidates who have completed 10+2 from a recognized board are eligible.
- LL.B. and B.Lib.I.Sc.
Any graduates can apply for LL.B. and B.Lib.I.Sc.
Graduation from Sports background is needed to apply
- BSW, BRS, and B.Voc
Aspirants must have passed in 10+2 for courses include BSW, BRS, and B.Voc.
Eligibility criteria for HNGU PG Admission 2019
The eligibility needed for PG admission is a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline. Based on the merit, candidates can get admission except for courses such as MUP, M.Ed, and M.P.Ed as HNGU conducts separate entrance test followed by an interview. PGCET qualified aspirants are eligible for M.Pharm admission. MBA candidates can get admission on the basis of their CMAT score. Furthermore, MAT score is needed for admission to MHM course. Read the following to know the eligibility criteria and the selection process of various PG courses.
- MA Course
Course Name: MA
Specialization: English, Film making & television production, Gujarati, Hindi, History, Economics, Home Science, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, and Sanskrit.
Minimum Eligibility: Bachelor's degree in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 50% marks is needed for MA admission
Selection Criteria: Aspirants will be selected based on their marks in Graduation
- M.Sc Course
Course name: M.Sc.
Specialization: Physics, Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Application, Electronics, Environment Science, Mathematics, Microbiology, Zoology, Home Science (Human Development), Home Science (Resource Management)
Eligibility: B.Sc in the relevant discipline with at least 55% marks
Selection process: Based on the merit through Centralized Admission Committee
- LL.M Course
Specialization: Business Law, Criminal Law, and Human Rights
Eligibility: Candidates who have completed LL.B from a recognized university are eligible
Selection criteria: Merit basis followed by Centralized Admission
- M.lib.I.Sc. Course
Aspirants who have completed their B.Lib.I.Sc degree from a recognized university is eligible. Graduation in any discipline is needed for MSW.
- M.Pharm Course
Specialization: Pharmaceutical Management & Regulatory Affairs, Pharmaceutics, and Quality Assurance
Eligibility: B.Pharm from a recognized university
Selection criteria: Based on the PGCET score conducted by ACPC
- MBA Course
Eligibility: Graduation from a recognized University
Selection criteria: Based on the score in CMAT
- M.Com Course
Specialization: Account, Business Management, Statistics
Eligibility: B.Com from a recognized university
Selection process: Based on the marks scored in graduation
- MCA Course
Eligibility: BCA from a recognized University
Selection criteria: Entrance test conducted by the University
- M.Ed. Course
Eligibility: B.Ed or equivalent degree
Selection process: Based on the marks scored in graduation
- MHM Course
Eligibility: MBBS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ BDS/ BPT/ BOT/ B.Sc (Nursing)/ B.Pharm OR degree in Medical Science with at least 50% marks
Selection process: Candidates should undergo an Entrance Test conducted by the university (for 20 seats) and MAT score (for 40 seats)
- MJMC Course
Candidates who have completed any graduation from a recognized university are eligible for MJMC. Selection will be based on the entrance test and marks scored in graduation.
- M.P.Ed Course
Aspirants who completed B.P.Ed. or BPE from a recognized university is eligible to apply for this course. Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks in graduation.
- MRS Course
Eligibility: BRS degree
Selection process: Based on the marks scored in Graduation.
- Master in Urban Planning
Eligibility: B.Arch/ BE (Civil)/ MA (Sociology/ Geography)
Selection process: Entrance test followed by an interview
- PG Diploma Course
Specialization: Computer Application, Industrial Safety & Environment Management, Drug Discovery, Hospital Management, Sports Physiotherapy & Gym Trainer, Yoga, Medical Laboratory Technology, Agricultural Business Management, Financial Service Management, and Banking
Eligibility: Any graduates can apply for Computer Application, Industrial Safety & Environment Management, Drug Discovery, Hospital Management, Sports Physiotherapy & Gym Trainer, Yoga, Agricultural Business Management, Financial Service Management, and Banking
B.Sc in Life Sciences with Chemistry is needed to apply for Medical Laboratory Technology
Eligibility criteria for HNGU M.Phil and Ph.D. Admission 2019
Aspirants who have completed a Master’s degree in the relevant field with a minimum 60% marks and minimum 55% marks for SC/ST are eligible for M.Phil in various specializations include Chemistry, Life Sciences, Commerce, English, Economics, Education, Gujarati, Hindi, History, Law, Physical Education, Sanskrit, Sociology, Psychology, Library & Information Science, Mathematics and Ph.D. in specializations include Botany, Gujarati, Journalism, Law, Library Science, Hospital Management, Microbiology, Physical Education, Psychology, Zoology, Sanskrit, Economics, Education, Environment Science, English, Hindi, History, and Home Science.
How to Apply for HNGU College Admission?
The university is inviting applications from the candidates through online for all courses except Ph.D. Here are the steps to follow to apply for HNGU College Admission.
- Candidates need to visit the official website of HNGU
After that, you need to select the ‘Admission’ tab and click on ‘Online Admission’ to continue further
Fill the application form without missing any required fields
Attach the necessary documents
Pay the required application fee
Finally, submit the application form
After the successful submission of the application form, aspirants will be informed regarding what to do further. Please note that Ph.D. aspirants are asked to download the application form and fill in the required fields, then send it along with the necessary documents to university.
Admit Card related Articles
Answer key related Articles
Application Form related Articles
Cut off related Articles
Exam related Articles
Exam Pattern related Articles
General related Articles
Important Dates related Articles
Result related Articles
Sample Papers related Articles
Syllabus related Articles
Counselling related Articles
Interview schedule related Articles
Score card related Articles
Calendar related Articles
Eligibility Criteria related Articles
DV Schedule related Articles
Rank List related Articles
Exam Schedule related Articles
- IGNOU TEE Admit Card
- Delhi District Court Admit Card
- BELTRON Admit Card
- Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Admit Card
- Western Coalfields Limited staff nurse Admit Card
- Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education clerk Admit Card
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission engineering services Admit Card
- Supreme Court of India Admit Card
- TSPSC Admit Card
- Chanakya National Law University Driver cum Attendant Admit Card
- TNPSC assistant director cdpo Answer key
- APPSC Answer key
- HTET Answer key
- DSSSB LDC and Junior Clerk Answer key
- UKPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF) Answer key
- Himachal Pradesh Department of Revenue patwari Answer key
- Telangana High Court Answer key
- GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk and Office Assistant Answer key
- Andhra Pradesh State Level Police assistant public prosecutor Answer key
- RPSC public relation officer Answer key
- Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan tet Application Form
- OPSC civil services Application Form
- The Science Engineering Research Board jest Application Form
- MAHATET Application Form
- IIFT Application Form
- Punjab School Education Board Application Form
- UP Board Application Form
- Central Bank of India cto cro Application Form
- HTET htet Application Form
- ICAR net Application Form
- TNFUSRC forest watcher pst pet Important Dates
- APPSC group 1 services and forest range officer revised Important Dates
- NABARD assistant mains Important Dates
- APPSC group 1 main exam Important Dates
- SSC mts tier 2 Important Dates
- SAIL executive para medical staff Important Dates
- HPSSC sub inspector mains Important Dates
- HPPSC subordinate allied services prelims Important Dates
- RPSC jlo Important Dates
- UKPSC acf Important Dates
- GAUHATI HIGH COURT Result
- Sikkim Public Service Commission Result
- MPPGCL Result
- Sikkim University personal assistant Result
- Power System Operation Company executive trainee Result
- NHM Assam staff nurse Result
- Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited Result
- OTET Result
- Himachal Pradesh High Court district judge additional Result
- UPSC medical officer Result
- Rajasthan High Court group d Sample Papers
- CBSE class 10 social science Sample Papers
- TSCAB staff assistant previous paper Sample Papers
- UPSC Sample Papers
- Teachers Recruitment Board pg assistant and ped grade i Sample Papers
- Cochin Shipyard Limited Project assistant Sample Papers
- RBI grade b Sample Papers
- CBSE class 12 biology Sample Papers
- UPSC Sample Papers
- CBSE UGC ugc net Sample Papers
- NHM Assam Interview schedule
- NIELIT Interview schedule
- NIELIT Interview schedule
- NIELIT Interview schedule
- SBI SCO Interview schedule
- APPSC Extension officer supervisor Interview schedule
- NHM Assam ae civil Interview schedule
- UPSC geo scientist and geologist interview Interview schedule
- HPPSC hpas cce personality test Interview schedule
- ESIC Interview schedule
- Odisha Public Service Commission civil services DV Schedule
- RRB je DV Schedule
- ESIC nursing and paramedical DV Schedule
- Rajasthan Subordinate Ministerial Services Selection Board live stock assistant DV Schedule
- ESIC senior resident DV Schedule
- ONGC non executive DV Schedule
- AIIMS nursing officer DV Schedule
- BWSSB non technical posts DV Schedule