GATE ADMIT CARD 2018. Latest Updates, Notifications March 2018
GATE ADMIT CARD 2018 latest important updates with clear and detailed information are provided here. Candidates can check all essential details of GATE ADMIT CARD 2018 instantly here. Through this GATE ADMIT CARD schedule, candidates can make the strategy for the Preparation of exam. Direct Official Link for each recent Updates on GATE ADMIT CARD is Provided in this Page. Find recent news of GATE ADMIT CARD 2018 verified on March 20, 2018.
GATE Admit Card 2018 Released:IIT Guwahati has recently released the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Shortly GATE 2018 Admit Card. The GATE 2018 exam is scheduled to be held on February 3, 4 and February 10, 11, 2018 (9 am to 12 pm and 2 pm to 5 pm).
Download the GATE 2018 Admit Card
GATE Admit Card 2018 Exam To Be Released On January 5:
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2018 is being organized by IIT Guwahati. GATE 2018 Admit Card will be available for printing from 05th January 2018 (Friday). GATE 2018 Examination is scheduled to be held across the country on 3rd, 4th, 10th and 11th February 2018.
|Govt Jobs||Private Jobs||Free Mock Test||Current Affairs|
|Railway Jobs||Bank Jobs||GK||Result|
GATE 2018 Mock Tests Available Now:
The links for GATE 2018 mock test for all 23 papers are also now active, which are granted below. Aspirants who are due to appear in the GATE 2018 exam, can attempt the mock test to understand the exam pattern and develop an idea about the type of questions which will be asked in the GATE 2018 exam.
Take GATE 2018 Mock Test for all 23 papers
GATE 2018 Admit Card - OverviewThis year, IIT Guwahati is going to conduct GATE Examination for all 23 papers. From January 05, 2018 (Friday) onwards, GATE Admit Card will be available for the candidates who register with GATE 2018 Examination. Candidates can download their GATE Admit Card till February 11, 2018, using the official link granted in this page. Admit Card serves as a ticket to enter the hall where the examination takes place. No candidate will be allowed to attend GATE Examination without the admit card. In this page, you can download GATE Admit card for any paper for any zone from the GATE official link, which is granted in this page. Since the GATE result is valid for three years, candidates are advised to keep their GATE Admit Card safe for a period of three years. Infer more essential information on GATE Admit Card here.
GATE 2018 Admit Card - Important dates:The important dates related to GATE Admit Card for this year is granted in the following table.
|S.No||Events of GATE 2018||Important Dates|
|1||Starting Date for Enrollment, Application Filling, Application Submission for GATE 2018||September 01, 2017 (Friday)|
|2||Last Date for Submission of GATE Online Application||October 05, 2017 (Thursday)|
|3||GATE 2018 Admit Card Availability||January 05, 2018 (Friday)|
|4||Last date to download GATE Admit Card||February 11, 2018|
|5||GATE 2018 online Examination Dates||February 03, 04, 10 & 11, 2018 (Saturdays & Sundays)|
Information needed to Download GATE 2018 Admit Card
- Enrollment ID sent during registration
- Registration ID of registered account for GATE Examination.
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
Steps for Downloading GATE 2018 Admit Card
- Official Link for downloading GATE Admit Card
- Fill your Enrollment ID in the appropriate box in that link.
- Fill your Registration ID in the appropriate box in that link.
- Fill your Date of Birth in the appropriate box in that link.
- Click on Login Button.
- Enter your Enrollment ID, Registration ID, password
- Fill your Captcha in the appropriate box in that link.
- On clicking Submit button, You can download and print your GATE Exam Admit Card.
What are the details provided in GATE 2018 admit cardGATE admit card holds various details regarding the candidate and the GATE examination. GATE admit card carries the below mentioned information:
- Date of GATE exam
- Time of GATE Exam
- Registration Number of the Candidate
- Name of the Candidate
- GATE paper name along with the Paper code appearing for
- GATE Exam Centre - Address in detail
- Enrollment ID of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Instructions to the candidate
Documents to be carried along with GATE Admit CardEach and every candidate has to bring a printed copy of the admit card to the Exam centre along with the any one of the original identification proof as mentioned below:
Identification proof for Indian candidates:
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card
- Employee Identification card
- Valid College ID
- Driving License
Identification proof for International candidates:
- Valid Passport
- Employee ID
- Government issued ID/College ID
How to regain forgotten Enrollment ID/ Password for GATE 2018 Admit card?If candidates forgot their Enrollment ID or Password for GATE examination, then follow the below steps
To regain Forgotten Password:
- If you remember the Enrollment ID/ Email Address, but forgotten Password, Click on “Request for OTP”.
- Enter the Mobile Number which you used to register on GOAPS.
- Enter the Enrollment ID / Email Address (provided during registration on GOAPS).
- The OTP will be sent to the your registered mobile number.
- Enter that OTP in the appropriate box, then you will be able to reset your password.
- If you already have an OTP, click on "Already have an OTP?" to reset the password.
Why to keep GATE 2018 Admit Card Safe?
- Since the GATE score is valid for three years, candidates are advised to keep their GATE Admit Card safe for a period of three years.
- GATE admit card will be required during Admissions to Postgraduate programs like M.E./ M.Tech/ Direct Ph.D.
- GATE admit card will be required during recruitment in Public Sector Undertakings (like IOCL, NTPC, BHEL, PGCIL, BARC etc).
Free Job Alert to your Email
- GATE APPLICATION FORM
- CBSE UGC NET APPLICATION FORM
- CSIR UGC NET APPLICATION FORM
- SSC SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT ONLINE FORM
- IB ACIO APPLICATION FORM
- UPSC CDS APPLICATION FORM
- UIIC APPLICATION FORM
- JAM JOINT ADMISSSION TEST APPLICATION FORM
- JPROCE JHARKHAND POLICE RADIO OPERATOR COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORM
- SSC CHSL APPLICATION FORM