Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) released for the post of LDC, Stenographer, Lab Asst, Legal Asst. Candidates who are interested for the following vacancy can apply for the post.Direct link will be provided below. Candidates can apply from the below link for the corresponding posts which they desired to apply.
Download the DSSSB LDC Stenographers Online Application Form 2019
Take your Free Mock Test
DSSSB Primary Teacher Online Application Form 2018:
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) invites application from eligible candidates for the post of Teacher (Primary) in Delhi MCD schools. Only online applications will be accepted for DSSSB Primary Teacher 2018 Recruitment for 4,366 vacancies. Candidates must apply online through the website dsssbonline.nic.in using the below provided direct official link. The DSSSB Primary Teacher Online Application 2018 starts on July 2, 2018. The closing date for submission of online application is July 30, 2018, after which the link will be disabled. Candidates who have already applied for the post code
16/17 w.e.f. 25/8/2017 to 15/9/2017 need not apply again, they would be given One time age relaxation upto the new cut off date.
Fill the DSSSB Primary Teacher Online Application Form 2018
DSSSB Announces Recruitment For More Than 9000 Teaching Posts:
Recently, Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has announced the recruitment of more than 9000 vacancies under Directorate of Education Govt. of NCT of Delhi at the official website delhi.gov.in. Online applications can be submitted at dsssbonline.nic.in. Candidates can start applying for the posts from 5 January 2018 till 31 January 2018. DSSSB will conduct examination in Delhi only and candidates must carry Aadhaar Card to the examination centre, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear for the examination. The selection shall be made through One Tier and Two Tier examination scheme and Skill Test wherever applicable.
Check the Latest Official DSSSB 2018 Exam Notification
About DSSSB - Exam Overview:
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB), Government of NCT of Delhi Online applications for recruitment of LDC, Grad-IV, Grade-II, Statistical Assistant, Junior Engineer, Draughtsman, Field Assistant, Food Safety Officer and Librarian vacancy positions under various departments of Govt. of NCT of Delhi. The DSSSB Recruitment 2017-18 online registration starts from 1st August 2017 and closes on 21st August 2017.Delhi subordinate services selection Board (DSSSB) released the official notification for the DSSSB Vacancy 2017 for filling of 1074 vacant posts of Statistical Assistant, LDC & Other Jobs.
Important Dates - DSSSB Application Form:
The important dates of DSSSB Application Form are specified in the tabular column
|Date of Advertisement||June, 2018|
|Opening date of application form||July 2, 2018|
|Closing date of application form||30 July, 2018|
DSSSB Application Fee details
The candidates must pay Rs. 100/- only through SBI e-pay. Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ST, PH & Ex-serviceman category are exempted from paying the Application fee. Ex-servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Government on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to exservicemen for their re-employment are NOT eligible for fee concession. The candidates submitting their application online should pay the requisite fees only through SBI e-pay.
DSSSB Vacancy Details:The DSSSB vacancy details are mentioned here. Check the official DSSSB Advertisement
|Name of the organisation||Delhi subordinate services selection Board|
The 2017 vacancies are tabulated according to the given posts
|Name of the posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Special Education Teacher||605|
|Asstt. Teacher (Nursery)||320|
|Asstt. Teacher (Primary)||1394|
|Physical Edn. Teacher||919|
|Domestic Science Teacher||199|
|Educational & Vocational Guidance Counsellor Male||222|
|Educational & Vocational Guidance Counsellor Female||210|
DSSSB Eligibility CriteriaThe DSSSB examination mentioned some eligibility criteria and education criteria which are mentioned clearly.
The Applicants should have passed 12th/ Diploma/ Degree in the respective field from the recognized University and also must have the speed of English typing 30 wpm and Hindi typing 35 words per minute.
The Age limit of the candidates should be in between 18 to 27 years. Age Relaxable to SC/ST/OBC/ Deptt. Candidate/EXS/Sports persons/Widow/divorced women in accordance with the instructions declared by Government of India.
LDC / (Grade-IV DASS)
The LDC / Grade has given some basic criteria.
- Matriculation with a 12th class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English typing or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
Grade-II (DASS) in Services Department
- Degree from a recognized University in Arts/ Commerce/ Science or Agriculture.
- Desirable - Knowledge of Hindi.
Statistical Assistant in Planning Department
The Basic criteria for Statistical Assistant are mentioned here.
- Post Graduate Degree in Statistics/ Operational research /Mathematical Statistics/ Applies statistics Or Post Graduate Degree in Economics/ Mathematics /Commerce (with Statistics as one of the subject/papers in Post Graduation/ Graduation level).
- Desirable - Working knowledge of Computers.
Junior Engineer (Civil)
The Basic criteria for Junior Engineer (Civil) are mentioned here.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution or equivalent.
- With 02 years building Constructions/Civil Development works.
The basic criteria for Draughtsman Grade-III are mentioned here.
- Matriculation or equivalent from a Board or institution recognized by state/central Govt.
- With 02 years diploma in Draftsmanship from a recognized institution.
The Fiel Assistant criteria are mentioned here
- Matriculation /High School Pass from a recognized institute/ Board.
- Desirable: Experience of sealing & packing of Articles preferably food products.
Food Safety Officer
The Food safety officer has specified some basic criteria which are mentioned here.
- A degree in food technology or dairy technology or bio technology or oil technology or agriculture science or veterinary sciences or bio chemistry or micro biology or Master degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from recognized university or Any other equivalent/ recognized qualification notified by Central Govt.
- Successfully completion of training as specified by Food Authority in a recognized institute or institutions approved for the purpose.
Librarian for Training & Technical Education
The Librarian basic criteria are mentioned here.
- Graduate degree from a recognized university with a diploma in Library Science.
- One year’s professional experience (OR) Bachelor in Library Science.
- Desirable - Speed of 30 w.p.m. in Typewriting on Computer.
Librarian in Dte. of Training
The Librarian in Date of training has some basic criteria are mentioned here.
- Essential - Bachelor’s degree in Library science or Library and Information science from a recognized university/institute.
- Desirable - Diploma in computer application from recognized university or Institute.
- Experience - Two years professional experience in a library under central/ state government/ autonomous or statutory organization/ PSU/ university or recognized research or educational institution.
How to fill DSSSB Application Form?
The main details of DSSSB Application form are mentioned below.Candidates are advised to check the details before applying for the Examination.
The steps to apply online DSSSB Application Form is
Step 1: The official website www.delhi.gov.in.
Step 2: Search the application form fill Registration page.
Step 3: Then fill complete online application form by correct data.
Step 4: Pay the application fee.
Step 5: Finally, take the printout of the form for further use.
How to upload your Photo / Sign for DSSSB Application Form?
A candidate should upload a recent photo and image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications are given below.
- The Candidate Photograph must be a recent passport size color picture and clearly showing the face.
- The allowed Photo Size – 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm
- The Size of file should be between 25kb-100 kb.
- Make sure that the candidate picture is in a bright color, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Please ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 100KB. If the size of the file is more than 100 KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of
colors during the process of scanning.
- The Candidate signature Dimensions 3.5 cm x 1.5cm (preferred).
- The Size of file should be between 10KB – 50KB
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink/ Gel pen.
Selection Process of DSSSB Exam:
The selection process mainly consists of 1st Tier & 2nd Tier examination scheme & Skill Test wherever applicable. The Eligible candidates will be selected based on the performance in online test & interview.
DSSSB Exam Pattern:
The DSSSB Exam Pattern has two tiers namely Tier 1 and Tier 2.The tier 1 will be general and tier 2 which has more technical topics.Negative Marking will be applicable and deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong question.
The Tier I has some main topics which include general awareness, English and Numerical Ability which is mentioned here in the tabular column
|Mental Ability & Reasoning||35|
|Numerical Ability & Data interpretation||35|
|Test of Hindi Language||35|
|Test of English Language||35|
|Basic familiarity with computers, the internet, social media and office automation||25|
The tier II exam mainly consists of Technical Questions and which are mentioned in the tabular column
|General Intelligence & Reasoning ability||20|
|Arithmetical & Numerical Ability||20|
|Test of Hindi Language &
|Test of English Language & Comprehension||20|
|MCQ questions on the subject concerned as per the qualification||100|
Admit Card related Articles
Answer key related Articles
Application Form related Articles
Cut off related Articles
Exam related Articles
Exam Pattern related Articles
General related Articles
Important Dates related Articles
Result related Articles
Sample Papers related Articles
Syllabus related Articles
Counselling related Articles
Interview schedule related Articles
Score card related Articles
Calendar related Articles
Eligibility Criteria related Articles
DV Schedule related Articles
Rank List related Articles
Exam Schedule related Articles
Rejected List related Articles
Exam Analysis related Articles
Question Paper related Articles
Eligibility List related Articles
- Government Medical College and Hospital Chandigarh Admit Card
- JPSC civil judge Admit Card
- Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital Society nursing officer Admit Card
- Madhya Pradesh High Court Law Clerk Admit Card
- Tamil Nadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited senior officer Admit Card
- National Health Mission Andhra Pradesh Admit Card
- OPSC Admit Card
- TSSPDCL Admit Card
- TSSPDCL Admit Card
- MAHAGENCO technician Admit Card
- CGPSC Answer key
- NTA Answer key
- Western Coalfields Limited Answer key
- Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Answer key
- Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Answer key
- MPSC Answer key
- WBPSC joint director of textiles Answer key
- Kerala PSC veo Answer key
- UKSSSC junior assistant Answer key
- DSSSB Answer key
- MAHATET Application Form
- Indian Navy mr Application Form
- OSSSC forest guard Application Form
- Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan tet Application Form
- OPSC civil services Application Form
- The Science Engineering Research Board jest Application Form
- MAHATET Application Form
- IIFT Application Form
- Punjab School Education Board Application Form
- UP Board Application Form
- UPSSSC Important Dates
- OSSC Important Dates
- OSSC Important Dates
- JIPMER Important Dates
- Gujarat High Court Important Dates
- WBPSC Important Dates
- AP SSC Board Important Dates
- HSSC Important Dates
- TNFUSRC forest watcher pst pet Important Dates
- APPSC group 1 services and forest range officer revised Important Dates
- Rajasthan High Court group d Sample Papers
- CBSE class 10 social science Sample Papers
- TSCAB staff assistant previous paper Sample Papers
- UPSC Sample Papers
- Teachers Recruitment Board pg assistant and ped grade i Sample Papers
- Cochin Shipyard Limited Project assistant Sample Papers
- RBI grade b Sample Papers
- CBSE class 12 biology Sample Papers
- UPSC Sample Papers
- CBSE UGC ugc net Sample Papers
- UPSSSC computer operator Syllabus
- Board of Secondary School Odisha Syllabus
- East Central Railway Syllabus
- RSMSSB patwari Syllabus
- Sikkim Public Service Commission Drug Inspector Syllabus
- FSSAI Syllabus
- Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment board Syllabus
- CGPSC State Service Exam Syllabus
- Samagra Shiksha – Department of School Education ssa Syllabus
- RPSC Syllabus
- UKPSC Interview schedule
- Mysore University Project Fellow Interview schedule
- GPSC Microbiologist Interview schedule
- Vizag Steel Plant management trainee Interview schedule
- NHM Assam Interview schedule
- ESIC specialists grade II Interview schedule
- UPSC Interview schedule
- NHM Assam junior engineer Interview schedule
- CDAC Interview schedule
- BPSC lecturer Interview schedule
- IOCL DV Schedule
- TSPSC group 2 DV Schedule
- APSC Diet Lecturer DV Schedule
- RSMSSB DV Schedule
- Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited vidyut sahayak DV Schedule
- Odisha Public Service Commission DV Schedule
- RRB je DV Schedule
- ESIC nursing and paramedical DV Schedule
- Rajasthan Subordinate Ministerial Services Selection Board live stock assistant DV Schedule
- ESIC senior resident DV Schedule
- Allahabad High Court judicial service Rank List
- KAU Skilled Assistant Rank List
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology Rank List
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology Project assistant Rank List
- Malabar Cancer Centre stipendiary trainee Rank List
- KAU assistant professor Rank List
- Kerala PSC hsst english junior Rank List