DSSSB APPLICATION FORM 2018. Latest Updates, Notifications March 2018
DSSSB APPLICATION FORM 2018 latest important updates with clear and detailed information are provided here. Candidates can check all essential details of DSSSB APPLICATION FORM 2018 instantly here. Through this DSSSB APPLICATION FORM schedule, candidates can make the strategy for the Preparation of exam. Direct Official Link for each recent Updates on DSSSB APPLICATION FORM is Provided in this Page. Find recent news of DSSSB APPLICATION FORM 2018 verified on March 19, 2018.
DSSSB Announces Recruitment For More Than 9000 Teaching Posts:
Recently, Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has announced the recruitment of more than 9000 vacancies under Directorate of Education Govt. of NCT of Delhi at the official website delhi.gov.in. Online applications can be submitted at dsssbonline.nic.in. Candidates can start applying for the posts from 5 January 2018 till 31 January 2018. DSSSB will conduct examination in Delhi only and candidates must carry Aadhaar Card to the examination centre, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear for the examination. The selection shall be made through One Tier and Two Tier examination scheme and Skill Test wherever applicable.
Check the Latest Official DSSSB 2018 Exam Notification
About DSSSB - Exam Overview
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB), Government of NCT of Delhi Online applications for recruitment of LDC, Grad-IV, Grade-II, Statistical Assistant, Junior Engineer, Draughtsman, Field Assistant, Food Safety Officer and Librarian vacancy positions under various departments of Govt. of NCT of Delhi. The DSSSB Recruitment 2017-18 online registration starts from 1st August 2017 and closes on 21st August 2017.Delhi subordinate services selection Board (DSSSB) released the official notification for the DSSSB Vacancy 2017 for filling of 1074 vacant posts of Statistical Assistant, LDC & Other Jobs.
Important Dates - DSSSB Application Form
The important dates of DSSSB Application Form are specified in the tabular column
|Date of Advertisement||December 20, 2017|
|Opening date of application form||5 January 2018|
|Closing date of application form||31 January 2018|
DSSSB Application Fee details
The candidates must pay Rs. 100/- only through SBI e-pay. Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ST, PH & Ex-serviceman category are exempted from paying the Application fee.
|Govt Jobs||Private Jobs||Free Mock Test||Current Affairs|
|Railway Jobs||Bank Jobs||GK||Result|
DSSSB Vacancy Details:
|Name of the organisation||Delhi subordinate services selection Board|
The DSSSB vacancy details are mentioned here. Check the official DSSSB Advertisement
The vacancies are tabulated according to the given posts
|Name of the posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Special Education Teacher||605|
|Asstt. Teacher (Nursery)||320|
|Asstt. Teacher (Primary)||1394|
|Physical Edn. Teacher||919|
|Domestic Science Teacher||199|
|Educational & Vocational Guidance Counsellor Male||222|
|Educational & Vocational Guidance Counsellor Female||210|
DSSSB Eligibility CriteriaThe DSSSB examination mentioned some eligibility criteria and education criteria which are mentioned clearly.
The Applicants should have passed 12th/ Diploma/ Degree in the respective field from the recognized University and also must have the speed of English typing 30 wpm and Hindi typing 35 words per minute.
The Age limit of the candidates should be in between 18 to 27 years. Age Relaxable to SC/ST/OBC/ Deptt. Candidate/EXS/Sports persons/Widow/divorced women in accordance with the instructions declared by Government of India.
LDC / (Grade-IV DASS)
The LDC / Grade has given some basic criteria.
- Matriculation with a 12th class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English typing or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
Grade-II (DASS) in Services Department
- Degree from a recognized University in Arts/ Commerce/ Science or Agriculture.
- Desirable - Knowledge of Hindi.
Statistical Assistant in Planning Department
The Basic criteria for Statistical Assistant are mentioned here.
- Post Graduate Degree in Statistics/ Operational research /Mathematical Statistics/ Applies statistics Or Post Graduate Degree in Economics/ Mathematics /Commerce (with Statistics as one of the subject/papers in Post Graduation/ Graduation level).
- Desirable - Working knowledge of Computers.
Junior Engineer (Civil)
The Basic criteria for Junior Engineer (Civil) are mentioned here.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution or equivalent.
- With 02 years building Constructions/Civil Development works.
The basic criteria for Draughtsman Grade-III are mentioned here.
- Matriculation or equivalent from a Board or institution recognized by state/central Govt.
- With 02 years diploma in Draftsmanship from a recognized institution.
The Fiel Assistant criteria are mentioned here
- Matriculation /High School Pass from a recognized institute/ Board.
- Desirable: Experience of sealing & packing of Articles preferably food products.
Food Safety Officer
The Food safety officer has specified some basic criteria which are mentioned here.
- A degree in food technology or dairy technology or bio technology or oil technology or agriculture science or veterinary sciences or bio chemistry or micro biology or Master degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from recognized university or Any other equivalent/ recognized qualification notified by Central Govt.
- Successfully completion of training as specified by Food Authority in a recognized institute or institutions approved for the purpose.
Librarian for Training & Technical Education
The Librarian basic criteria are mentioned here.
- Graduate degree from a recognized university with a diploma in Library Science.
- One year’s professional experience (OR) Bachelor in Library Science.
- Desirable - Speed of 30 w.p.m. in Typewriting on Computer.
Librarian in Dte. of Training
The Librarian in Date of training has some basic criteria are mentioned here.
- Essential - Bachelor’s degree in Library science or Library and Information science from a recognized university/institute.
- Desirable - Diploma in computer application from recognized university or Institute.
- Experience - Two years professional experience in a library under central/ state government/ autonomous or statutory organization/ PSU/ university or recognized research or educational institution.
Main Details to fill DSSSB Application Form
The main details of DSSSB Application form are mentioned below.Candidates are advised to check the details before applying for the Examination.
The steps to apply online DSSSB Application Form is
Step 1: The official website www.delhi.gov.in.
Step 2: Search the application form fill Registration page.
Step 3: Then fill complete online application form by correct data.
Step 4: Pay the application fee.
Step 5: Finally, take the printout of the form for further use.
How to upload your Photo / Sign for DSSSB Application Form
A candidate should upload a recent photo and image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications are given below.
- The Candidate Photograph must be a recent passport size color picture and clearly showing the face.
- The allowed Photo Size – 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm
- The Size of file should be between 25kb-100 kb.
- Make sure that the candidate picture is in a bright color, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Please ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 100KB. If the size of the file is more than 100 KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of
colors during the process of scanning.
- The Candidate signature Dimensions 3.5 cm x 1.5cm (preferred).
- The Size of file should be between 10KB – 50KB
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink/ Gel pen.
Selection Process of DSSSB Exam
The selection process mainly consists of 1st Tier & 2nd Tier examination scheme & Skill Test wherever applicable. The Eligible candidates will be selected based on the performance in online test & interview.
DSSSB Exam Pattern
The DSSSB Exam Pattern has two tiers namely Tier 1 and Tier 2.The tier 1 will be general and tier 2 which has more technical topics.Negative Marking will be applicable and deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong question.
The Tier I has some main topics which include general awareness, English and Numerical Ability which is mentioned here in the tabular column
|Mental Ability & Reasoning||35|
|Numerical Ability & Data interpretation||35|
|Test of Hindi Language||35|
|Test of English Language||35|
|Basic familiarity with computers, the internet, social media and office automation||25|
The tier II exam mainly consists of Technical Questions and which are mentioned in the tabular column
|General Intelligence & Reasoning ability||20|
|Arithmetical & Numerical Ability||20|
|Test of Hindi Language &
|Test of English Language & Comprehension||20|
|MCQ questions on the subject concerned as per the qualification||100|
|Exam Name||Related Articles|
Free Job Alert to your Email
- GATE APPLICATION FORM
- CBSE UGC NET APPLICATION FORM
- CSIR UGC NET APPLICATION FORM
- SSC SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT ONLINE FORM
- IB ACIO APPLICATION FORM
- UPSC CDS APPLICATION FORM
- UIIC APPLICATION FORM
- JAM JOINT ADMISSSION TEST APPLICATION FORM
- JPROCE JHARKHAND POLICE RADIO OPERATOR COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORM
- SSC CHSL APPLICATION FORM