DRDO CEPTAM Senior Technical Assistant Final Result 2019 with Score CardDefense Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) recently uploaded Tier II Result along with scorecard for the DRDO Center for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM 2018). Candidates who have a qualified for a tier I exam can download the Tier II result now. Candidates who got qualified can get their final result along with scorecard can directly from the official website.
Download the DRDO CEPTAM Senior Technical Assistant Final Result 2019
DRDO CEPTAM Tier II 2019 Admit Card Released:
On March 26, 2019, Defense Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) has released the admit card/call letter for the DRDO CEPTAM Tier 2 Examination, on the official website i.e. www.drdo.gov in. The DRDO CEPTAM Tier II examination will be conducted on April 7, 2019.
Download the DRDO CEPTAM Tier II 2019 Admit Card
DRDO CEPTAM-09/STA-B Tier 1 Result 2019 Out:On 15th February 2018, Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) has published the CEPTAM 09 Tier I Result in 2019 for 494 Sr. Technical Assistant (STA) posts, on its official website drdo.gov.in. DRDO conducted first stage (tier) CBT of CEPTAM-09/STA-B from 15 December 2018 to 18 December 2018. A candidate who have appeared in this exam can now check their DRDO CEPTAM 2018-2019 result through the direct official link provided below by using their application ID and password. Candidates those who qualify in this CEPTAM Tier I 2018 exam, will have to appear for the Tier 2 exam, the date of which will be announced soon.
DRDO CEPTAM 2019 Overview:Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) is a corporate body of Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) and is entrusted with the Recruitment of Technical, Administrative & Allied category of non-gazetted personnel, Assessment of DRTC Officers & Staff. CEPTAM (Centre for Personnel Talent Management) DRDO conducts ENTRY TEST for recruitment to Senior Technical Assistant B (STA-B) post, under Defence Research & Development Organisation Technical Cadre (DRTC). DRDO conducts CEPTAM 2019 entry test in two tiers (Tier 1 and Tier 2) both in computer based ie., online mode. DRDO CEPTAM Tier 1 2018 exam is held for screening purpose, and the marks of DRDO CEPTAM Tier 2 exam will be considered for final provisional selection. The minimum qualifying marks for DRDO CEPTAM Tier-I is 40% for UR/OBC candidates and 35% for SC/ ST candidates.
DRDO CEPTAM 2019 Application Form:On 4th August 2018 DRDO has invited applications from eligible candidates to fill 494 vacancies under DRDO Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’ (CEPTAM - STA-B) post. The last date to apply online for this DRDO recruitment was scheduled as August 29, 2018 and later extended to 13th September 2018. Candidates need to fill the following details/scanned documents during DRDO CEPTAM 2019 Application Form filling:
- Personal Details
- Communication Details
- Educational Details
- Post Code/Posting Location
- Uploading of Scanned images & documents
Application Fee:During DRDO CEPTAM 2019 online application, candidates need to pay the Non-refundable application fee of Rs. 100/-. All women and SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Check the DRDO CEPTAM 2018 Senior Technical Assistant B Recruitment notification
Fill the DRDO CEPTAM 2018 STA B Application Form
DRDO CEPTAM 2018 Important Dates:Admit Card for DRDO CEPTAM Tier I 2018 examination was published on 30 November 2018. DRDO CEPTAM Tier I 2018 online examination was held from 15 to 18 December 2018 (in two shifts) across various exam centres in the country.
|Start Date of online Application submission||4th August 2018|
|End Date of Application submission||13th September 2018|
|Admit Card Availability||30 November 2018|
|DRDO (CEPTAM) Tier 1 Exam Date||15th – 18th December 2018|
|Tier 1 Result Declaration||15th February 2018|
|Tier 2 Exam Date||7 April 2019|
|Tier 2 Result Declaration Date||To be notified|
DRDO CEPTAM 2019 Vacancy Details:Post wise, subject wise Vacancy details of DRDO CEPTAM 2019 Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’ (STA ‘B’) recruitment for a total of 494 vacancies is tabulated below:
|Post Code and Subject Name||Total Number of Vacancies||Code of Posting Stations|
|0101 Agriculture||4||H1, L1|
|0102 Automobile Engineering||6||A2,B2,C2|
|0103 Botany||3||D2, H1|
|0104 Chemical Engineering||13||A3,H2,J1,N1,P2, V1|
|0105 Chemistry||24||A3,D2,G1,H1,H2, J1,J2,K1,K2,N1, P2|
|0106 Civil Engineering||4||A1,D2,H2|
|0107 Computer Science||79||A1,A2,A3,B1,B2, B3,D2,H2,J2,K2, P1,P2|
|0108 Electrical & Electronics Engineering||16||B2,B3,C2,H2|
|0109 Electrical Engineering||35||A2,B1,B2,H2,K2, P1,P2,V1|
|0110 Electronics & Instrumentation||7||A1,C1,H2|
|0111 Electronics or Electronics & Communication or Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||100||B1,B2,C2,D1,D2, H2,J2,K2,M1,P2|
|0114 Library Science||11||A1,C2,D2,H2,N1, P2|
|0115 Mathematics||8||D2, M2|
|0116 Mechanical Engineering||140||A1,A2,A3,B1,B2, C2,D1,D2,H2,J1, K1,K2,N1,P1,P2, V1|
|0119 Physics||16||C1,D1,D2,H2,K2, P2,V1|
Codes Of Posting Stations:
What are the Eligibility Criteria for DRDO CEPTAM 2019 exam?Candidates who wish to appear for the DRDO CEPTAM 2019 Senior Technical Assistant B (STA-B) post recruitment exam, must satisfy the following basic eligibility criteria:
|Nationality:||Candidate must be a citizen of India.|
|Age Limit:||18 – 28 years|
|Educational Qualification:||Bachelor’s degree in science or
Three years Diploma in engineering or technology or computer
science, or allied subjects in the required discipline.
Post wise, Subject wise Essential Qualification Requirement:
|Post Code and Subject Name||Essential Qualification Degree (From the Recognized University/ Institute)|
|0101 (Agriculture)||B.Sc. degree in Agriculture/ Agricultural Science.|
|0102 (Automobile Engineering)||3 years Diploma in Automobile Engineering.|
|0103 Botany||Botany (B. Sc) (ZBC etc can apply).|
|0104 Chemical Engineering||3 years Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Technology.|
|0105 Chemistry||B.Sc. degree in Chemistry/Chemical Science
(candidates of PCM/ZBC/PCB etc. may apply).
|0106 Civil Engineering||3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|0107 Computer Science||B.Sc. or Diploma (3 years)-
Computer Science/ Engineering/ Technology/ Information Technology
(Courses by DOEACC/BCA/MCA are not eligible)
|0108 Electrical & Electronics Engineering||3 years Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|0109 Electrical Engineering||3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering|
|0110 Electronics & Instrumentation||3 years Diploma in Electronics & Instrumentation|
|0111 Electronics or
Electronics & Communication or
Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
|B.Sc. or Diploma (3 years)-
Electronics or Electronics & Communication or
Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
|0112 Geology||Geology (B.Sc)|
|0113 Instrumentation||B.Sc. or Diploma (3 years)-Instrumentation or Instrumentation & Control Engineering|
|0114 Library Science||Degree in Science with a one-year Diploma degree in Library Science|
|0115 Mathematics||Mathematics (B.Sc) (candidates of PCM etc. may apply)|
|0116 Mechanical Engineering||B.Sc. or Diploma (3 years)-
Mechanical Engineering or
Mechanical Engg(Production/ Automobile/ Refrigeration/ Air Conditioning/ Maintenance etc.)
|0117 Metallurgy||3 years Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering|
|0118 Photography||B.Sc. or Diploma (3 years)-
Photography or Cinematography (Vocational Photography & Cinematography)
|0119 Physics||Physics (B.Sc) (PCM/PCB, apply)|
|0120 Psychology||Psychology (B.Sc)|
|0121 Zoology||Zoology/ Life Science (B.Sc) (candidates of ZBC can apply)|
DRDO CEPTAM 2019 Exam Pattern:DRDO CEPTAM 2019 Senior Technical Assistant B (STA-B) post selection process involves two tiers examination - Tier-I, Tier-II & preliminary document verification. Both the Tier-I and Tier II will be Computer Based Test (CBT). Total of 150 objective type-multiple choice questions will be asked. The medium for examination will be Hindi or English.
|Tier||Mode of Examination||Section names||No. of questions||No. of Marks||Time duration|
|Tier I||CBT for Screening purpose||Quantitative ability/aptitude||150||150||120|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning ability|
|English language (basic knowledge)|
|Tier II||CBT for Provisional Selection||Test Specific to the subject of postcode||100||100||90|
DRDO CEPTAM 2019 Syllabus:Candidates are advised to make thorough of the following topics in each section to score well in DRDO CEPTAM Senior Technical Assistant B (STA-B) Tier 1 examination.
DRDO CEPTAM Syllabus 2019 for Aptitude section:
- Simple Interest.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Height and Distance.
- Stocks and Share.
- Races and Games.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Time and Distance.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M.
- Banker’s Discount.
- Chain Rule.
- Problems on Ages.
- Surds and Indices.
- Boats and Streams.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Compound Interest.
- Time and Work.
DRDO CEPTAM Syllabus 2019 for Reasoning section:
- Alphabet Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Number Series.
- Embedded Figures.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Blood Relations.
- Data Interpretation.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Number Ranking.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Decision Making.
- Mirror Images.
DRDO CEPTAM Syllabus 2019 for English Language:
- Sentence Improvement.
- Joining Sentences.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Para Completion.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Passage Completion.Substitution.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Sentence Completion.
- Spotting Errors.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Sentence Arrangement.
DRDO CEPTAM Syllabus 2019 for General Awareness section:
- Environmental Issues.
- Indian Economy.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- General Science.
- Indian History.
- Famous Places in India.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Indian Parliament.
- Indian Politics.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Current Affairs.
Admit Card related Articles
Answer key related Articles
Application Form related Articles
Cut off related Articles
Exam related Articles
Exam Pattern related Articles
General related Articles
Important Dates related Articles
Result related Articles
Sample Papers related Articles
Syllabus related Articles
Counselling related Articles
Interview schedule related Articles
Score card related Articles
Calendar related Articles
Eligibility Criteria related Articles
DV Schedule related Articles
Rank List related Articles
Exam Schedule related Articles
Rejected List related Articles
Exam Analysis related Articles
Question Paper related Articles
Eligibility List related Articles
- »DRDO CABS JRF Result 2019 Released @ drdo.gov.in57 mins ago
- CTET Answer key
- Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education clerk Answer key
- NPSC NCS, NPS, NSS and Allied Services Answer key
- GSSSB Higher Level Accounting Answer key
- OPSC assistant horticulture officer Answer key
- Supreme Court of India Answer key
- MPSC state services mains Answer key
- OSSC Assistant Commercial Tax Officer Answer key
- CG Vyapam Answer key
- GPSC Answer key
- UPPSC Block Education Officer Application Form
- Gujarat SET Application Form
- TSPSC junior assistant Application Form
- MAHATET Application Form
- Indian Navy mr Application Form
- OSSSC forest guard Application Form
- Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan tet Application Form
- OPSC civil services Application Form
- The Science Engineering Research Board jest Application Form
- MAHATET Application Form
- Gujarat High Court Assistant Important Dates
- GAUHATI HIGH COURT Grade I Important Dates
- KPTCL Important Dates
- Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences staff nurse grade 2 Important Dates
- Madras High Court Important Dates
- OPSC medical officer Important Dates
- SSC CHSL Important Dates
- OIL INDIA probationary officer grade b Important Dates
- WBPSC Controller Important Dates
- WBPSC assistant professor Important Dates
- DRDO Junior Research Fellow Result
- BEL Management Industrial Trainees Result
- RPSC public relation officer Result
- Allahabad High Court Result
- National Health Mission Malkangiri Result
- DSSSB ldc Result
- RRB junior engineer Result
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences assistant registrar Result
- Allahabad High Court UPHJS Result
- ITBPF Constable Telecom Result
- RRB NTPC Sample Papers
- Rajasthan High Court group d Sample Papers
- CBSE class 10 social science Sample Papers
- TSCAB staff assistant previous paper Sample Papers
- UPSC Sample Papers
- Teachers Recruitment Board pg assistant and ped grade i Sample Papers
- Cochin Shipyard Limited Project assistant Sample Papers
- RBI grade b Sample Papers
- CBSE class 12 biology Sample Papers
- UPSC Sample Papers
- Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India Ltd Syllabus
- TNFUSRC forest guard Syllabus
- DRDO Syllabus
- Madras High Court District Judge Syllabus
- GPSC Syllabus
- WBPSC Audit and Accounts Syllabus
- APSC Syllabus
- UPSSSC computer operator Syllabus
- Board of Secondary School Odisha Syllabus
- East Central Railway Syllabus
- AMC Sahayak Garden Supervisor Interview schedule
- East Central Railway Chief Law Assistant Interview schedule
- DRDO Interview schedule
- APPSC Interview schedule
- UP Secondary Education Services Selection Board pgt Interview schedule
- UP Secondary Education Services Selection Board tgt Interview schedule
- UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Interview schedule
- OIL INDIA Interview schedule
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Interview schedule
- WBPSC Interview schedule
- AIIMS Patna Multi-Purpose Health Worker Rank List
- Allahabad High Court judicial service Rank List
- KAU Skilled Assistant Rank List
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology Rank List
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology Project assistant Rank List
- Malabar Cancer Centre stipendiary trainee Rank List
- KAU assistant professor Rank List
- Kerala PSC hsst english junior Rank List
- Samagra Shiksha Telangana deo Exam Schedule
- DSSSB deo Exam Schedule
- Sikkim Human Resource Development Department tet Exam Schedule
- ICMAI Exam Schedule
- Comptroller and Auditor General of India Embassy Audit Exam Schedule
- TNPSC departmental Exam Schedule
- TNPSC group 1 Exam Schedule
- Defence Estates Department Government Of India Exam Schedule
- TNUSRB Exam Schedule
- TANGEDCO Exam Schedule