CTET Result 2019 Released:
Central Board of Secondary Education announced the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) fro the year 2019 on August 18 on the official website ctet.nic.in. Candidates who are waiting for the result can view the result through online mode. The Result of CTET 2019 give the candidates the full details of marks which are obtained by them for 150. Candidates can verify the results from the official link which is provided below
Download the CTET RESULT 2019
CTET Result 2019 Expected to be in the month of August 2019
CTET 2019 Result is expected to be released on 18 August on the official website ctet.nic.in. Candidates expect a good score unofficial with the CTET 2019 Answer Key. Candidates who result in their preparation can score well in upcoming CTET exam. The Result of CTET 2019 reveals the qualifying status of candidates and the marks attained by them out of the total 150 marks. CTET Scorecard 2019 includes total marks secured by candidates in aggregate as well as will declare the marks secured in each subject.
CTET Result 2018- 2019 Announced:
On January 4, 2019 Late Evening, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has announced the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2018 results on its official websites, ctet.nic.in and cbseresults.nic.in. Earlier, on December 28, 2018, the CBSE had released the official CTET 2018 Answer key and OMR Sheet on its website. CTET 2018 examination was conducted on December 9, 2018, after a gap of two years. This year, out of 10,73,545 candidates, 1,78,273 (17 per cent) qualified for primary school teachers i.e., for Class 1 to 5 and out of 8,78,425 candidates, 1,26,968 (15 percent) cleared the exam for middle school teachers i.e., for Class 6 to 8. CBSE will send CTET 2018 marksheet and certificates to the candidates through digilocker only.
Check the CTET Result 2018
CTET Answer Key 2018, OMR Sheet Released:
On December 28, 2018, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) released the answer key for Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2018 along with candidate’s OMR sheet (Response Sheet), on its official website ctet.nic.in. As per a notice released by CBSE, the answer key will be available on the official website till 5:00 pm on December 30, 2018. Candidates who appeared for the CTET 2018 exam are also allowed to challenge the CTET 2018 answer key. For every challenge submitted, the candidate will have to submit a fee of Rs. 1000 which is non-refundable. CTET 2018 exam was held on December 9, 2018 in OMR-based format. Candidates can use the direct link provided below for Downloading of CTET OMR 2018 and Submission of Key Challenges.
Check CTET 2018 OMR Sheet, Answer Key, and Challenge CTET Answer Key
CTET Result Overview:Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Result is officially released by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) which conducts CTET Examination in All India Level twice a year i.e. usually in the month of February and September. CBSE announces CTET Result separately for
- Paper I (for Primary Teachers - Class I to V) and
- Paper II (for Upper Primary Teachers i.e, Elementary Stage - Class VI to VIII).
CTET Result Direct Link to check:The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the result of the Common Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), which was held on September 18, 2016. In paper I (Class 1 to Class 5), the number of candidates who had registered for the CTET examination was 2,32,442, out of which, 1,93,005 candidates appeared. The number of candidates who passed the CTET Paper I examination is 26,638.
In paper II (Class 6 to Class 8), 4,74,513 candidates had registered for the CTET exam, out of which 3,86,085 candidates appeared the CTET Paper II examination. Out of these, a total of 42,928 candidates successfully passed the CTET Paper II examination. The pass percentage for paper I is 13.80 per cent. For paper II, the pass percentage is 11.12 per cent.
Check your CTET Result
What are the details available in CTET Result?The following details are available in CTET Result:
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Mother’s/ Father’s/ Husband’s Name
- Paper Name in which Candidate appeared
- Subject Name
- Marks Obtained in Each Subject
- Total marks obtained in CTET Paper
- Overall Percentage of marks.
CTET Result Minimum Pass Mark:Candidate who scores 60% (ie., 90 marks out of total 150 marks) or more in the CTET Paper I, Paper II exam will be considered as CTET pass. However candidates have to secure minimum cut off marks as decided by CBSE. This CTET Cut off marks may vary according to various category.
CTET Result Score Applicability:CTET Score is applicable in
- Central Government Schools (Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS), Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS), Tibetan Schools, etc)
- Schools under the Administrative Control of UT of Chandigarh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu, Dadra & Nagar Haveli and NCT of Delhi.
- Unaided private schools, who may exercise the option of considering the CTET
- Schools owned and managed by the State Government/ local bodies and aided schools (also consider the CTET if it decides not to conduct the State TET)
CTET Result Validity Period:CTET qualifying certificate validity period for appointment is seven years from the date of declaration of its result for all categories. There is no restriction on the number of attempts for CTET Exam. Those who has qualified in CTET Exam may also appear again for improving his/ her score.
How to get Copy of CTET OMR Sheet/ Answer Key?The OMR sheet (in which answers are marked by candidates) and the official Answer Key of CTET examination will be displayed on CTET official website, that link will be updated in this page. The CTET Answer Key contains the correct answer for all the questions asked in the CTET Examination. Also practice with CTET Question papers now.
From this year, the Candidates can also seek a photocopy of their OMR Sheet of CTET by paying fee of Rs. 500/- per OMR, by way of Demand Draft in favour of Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education drawn on any Nationalized Bank and payable at Delhi.
CTET Result Weeding Out Rules:The records of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) including OMR Answer sheet is preserved in CBSE and CTET official website upto Two months from the date of declaration of CTET result in accordance with CBSE Examination Weeding out rules. Thereafter it will be disposed of as per weeding out rules.
CTET Result Marking Scheme:Total marks allotted for each Paper I and Paper II is 150 marks. There will be totally 150 questions in CTET Paper I and also in CTET Paper II. Each Question carries one mark and there will be no negative marking.
CTET Cut Off Marks:CTET Cut off marks is the minimum qualifying marks which has to be secured by the candidate in their appeared CTET paper. CTET Cut off marks varies for Paper I and Paper II as well as for different categories viz, General, OBC, SC, ST. A candidate is considered to be qualified if the marks scored by him/ her are equal to or greater than the Qualifying (cut off) marks of candidate’s category.
|Category||CTET Cut off marks
(out of total 150 marks)
|General (UR - Unreserved)||90 marks|
|SC/ ST||80 marks|
Rank List related Articles
DV Schedule related Articles
Eligibility Criteria related Articles
Calendar related Articles
Sample Papers related Articles
Score card related Articles
Result related Articles
Interview schedule related Articles
Admit Card related Articles
Exam related Articles
Important Dates related Articles
Answer key related Articles
Application Form related Articles
Syllabus related Articles
General related Articles
Cut off related Articles
Exam Pattern related Articles
Counselling related Articles
- »MPSC AE Result 2019. Download the result here14 hours ago
- OSSC ODIA TRANSLATOR ADMIT CARD
- ASSAM PSC ASSISTANT PROFESSOR ADMIT CARD
- ECIL JUNIOR TECHNICAL OFFICER ADMIT CARD
- OSSC AUDITOR ADMIT CARD
- TSCAB STAFF ASSISTANT ADMIT CARD
- NHM MP ADMIT CARD
- GSSSB CLERK AND OFFICE ASSISTANT ADMIT CARD
- DSSSB ADMIT CARD
- ISRO SCIENTIST ENGINEER ADMIT CARD
- SBI APPRENTICE ADMIT CARD
- TEZPUR UNIVERSITY INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- BPSC 30TH JUDICIAL SERVICES INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- AAU INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- MAZAGON DOCK INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- AIIMS BHOPAL INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- WBPSC PROBATION CUM AFTER CARE OFFICER INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- JHARKHAND HIGH COURT INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- UPSC CMS INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- IOCL INTERVIEW SHORTLIST 2019
- MAHAGENCO INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- TSCAB STAFF ASSISTANT PREVIOUS PAPER
- UPSC MAINS PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS
- TN TRB PG ASSISTANT AND PED GRADE I QUESTION PAPER
- COCHIN SHIPYARD PROJECT ASSISTANTS PREVIOUS PAPERS
- RBI GRADE B PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER
- CBSE CLASS 12 BIOLOGY SAMPLE PAPER
- UPSC QUESTION PAPER
- CBSE UGC NET QUESTION PAPERS
- IBPS PO QUESTION PAPER
- IBPS CLERK QUESTION PAPER