CTET ADMIT CARD 2017 recent information CTET updated November 19, 2017
CTET Admit Card 2017. Download Hall Ticket for Paper 1 and Paper 2. CTET ADMIT CARD 2017 find all essential information and latest updates on CTET ADMIT CARD 2017 which are verified and updated here on November 19, 2017 all details on recent event of CTET ADMIT CARD 2017 is updated here up-to this minute and be the first person to discover CTET ADMIT CARD 2017 and make use of the ample official links provided in CTET ADMIT CARD page.
CTET Admit Card for Paper 1 and Paper 2 examination is available here. CTET Admit Card is issued in online mode only. Instantly Download your CTET Admit Card for Paper 1 and 2 from the direct link granted in this page. Immediately grasp latest updates on CTET Admit Card from this page.
CTET Admit Card - Overview:Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) officially releases Admit Card/ Hall Ticket/ call letter for Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET). CTET Exam is conducted by CBSE twice in a year to appoint Primary Teachers (From Class I to V) and Upper Primary Teachers (From class VI to VIII) in Central Government Schools across India. The Exam Centre, Venue address, Date and Time of CTET Paper I (for Primary Teachers) and Paper II (for Upper Primary Teachers) shall be intimated in the respective Call Letter. Direct Link for Downloading Call Letter/ Admit Card for your CTET Paper I and Paper II Exams are available in this page.
CTET Admit Card for Paper I is issued by CBSE only for the candidates who applied for the post of “Primary Teachers” (from Class I to V). CTET Paper I Admit Card will be issued 10 to 15 days before the commencement of CTET Paper I.
CTET Admit Card for Paper I:
CTET Admit Card for Paper II is issued by CBSE only for the candidates who applied for the post of “Upper Primary Teachers” - elementary stage (from Class VI to VIII). CTET Paper II Admit Card will also be issued 10 to 15 days before the commencement of CTET Paper II.
CTET Admit Card for Paper II:
Note: Candidates can apply for both CTET Paper I and Paper II if they have required eligibility. For those candidates, CTET Admit card is issued separately for Paper I and Paper II.
For Downloading CTET Admit Card, Candidates need to enter the following details in the appropriate boxes in the given link:
Details required for downloading CTET Admit Card:
- Registration Number given during application form submission
- Date of Birth as registered in application form
If you forgot your Registration Number, then click on menu “Forgot Registration No.?”. And then enter the following details:
How to retain forgotten Registration Number to obtain CTET Admit card?
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Paper Applied
The CTET Admit Card for Paper I, Paper II comprises of the following details:
What are the details granted in CTET Admit Card?
- Candidate’s Name,
- Registration Number,
- Date of Birth,
- Candidate’s Photograph and Signature - In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his/her photograph and signatures shown in the admit card and Confirmation Page, the candidate may immediately contact CTET for necessary correction.
- Paper applied for (CTET Paper 1 or 2),
- Language of paper,
- Examination center and code
- Date, Day and Time of CTET Exam
- Reporting Time for CTET Exam
- Other instructions for approaching CTET Exam
Along with the CTET Admit Card, Candidate must carry one of the following photo identity proof (in original as well as photocopy) such as
Documents to be submitted at the time of CTET Exam along with CTET Admit Card:
- Adhar card
- PAN card
- Driving Licence
- Voter’s card
Candidate who fail to produce the CTET Admit Card along with the any one photo identity proof will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
Important Instructions on CTET Admit Card:
In case of any discrepancy or visibility or mismatch in particulars and photograph, signature on CTET Admit Card and also in particulars stated on the confirmation page, the candidates may send their request through e-mail on [email protected] within stipulated time.
Candidates are not allowed to carry the following items inside the CTET Exam centres:
Prohibited Items for CTET Exam
- Any stationery items like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/ Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Pen, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen drives, Eraser, Calculator, Log Table, Electronic Pen/ scanner, Cardboard etc.
- Any communication devices like Mobile phones, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health band etc.
- Any Watch/ Wrist watch, Camera, wallet, goggles, handbags etc.
- Any other items which could be used for unfair means and for hiding communication devices like Camera, Bluetooth device etc.
CTET Examination will be conducted in offline mode (i.e., Pen and Paper mode). There are two papers in CTET Examination, namely
CTET Exam Structure:
- Paper I - For those who wish to be a teacher for classes I to V (Primary Stage)
- Paper II - For those who wish to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII (Elementary Stage)
Practice with latest and previous year CTET Question papers for Paper I and II now. Verify your responses for each question with the exact official CTET Answer Key.
Free Job Alert to your Email