Take your Free Mock Test
CSIR NET Application Form 2019 Released:
On February 25, 2019, Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) has released the CSIR NET Application Form 2019, on its official website www.csirhrdg.res.in. The last date to fill the CSIR NET 2019 application form is March 18, 2019. The CSIR NET 2019 examination is scheduled on June 16, 2019 and will be conducted in offline mode, at various centres in 27 cities across India. Candidates belonging to general category have to pay Rs. 1000 for exam fees (Rs. 500 for OBC candidates and Rs. 250 for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates). CSIR UGC NET 2019 exam will contain questions from 5 sections - Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences and Earth Sciences.
Fill the CSIR UGC NET Application Form 2019
CSIR UGC NET Application Form 2019 Important Dates:Check below the table for important dates to be known with regard to CSIR UGC NET Application Form.
for June 2019 Exam
for December 2018 Exam
|Date of Single MCQ Examination||June 16, 2019||December 16, 2018|
|Date of Commencement of Online Application Form:||February 25, 2019||September 25|
|Date of Close of Online Application Form:||March 18, 2019||October 15|
|Last Date for receipt of Written request for change of Exam Centre:||To be notified||30th October 2018|
|Tentative Date of Publication of List of Candidates Registered for Test:||To be notified||15th November 2018|
|Non-Registered Candidates List will be out on||-||15th November 2018|
|Issue of E-Admit Card to Registered Candidates:||01st week of June 2019||last week of November 2018|
CSIR UGC NET Application Form 2019 Mode of Payment:Candidates who are aspiring to Apply for Joint CSIR UGC NET for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Eligibility for Lectureship (LS), the first application procedure is to deposit the Requisite Examination Fee. Fees details are given below in the article. Payment can be made in two modes given below.
- Download the Challan and deposit the desired fee in any of the Indian Bank branches across India.
- Pay Fee through NEFT from any bank using the particulars mentioned in the challan.
*Details on payment (both modes) are to be kept safe for Applying Online and also for further use.
How to submit the CSIR UGC NET Application Form 2019 ?The first step of Applying is the payment of fee as mentioned above. Candidates on paying the fee should apply for the Test (NET) through Online.
Check here for CSIR UGC NET Online Application.
The Application form is divided into around six sections as given below.
- Exam applied for, Subject Code, Exam Centre, etc
- Personal Details of the Candidate
- Mailing Address
- Permanent Address
- Educational details
- Payment Details
Candidates must satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility before applying. Candidates are asked to furnish correct and precise information as discrepancies found will lead to plain rejection of Application. Also the information furnished in the application form is used for issuing the certificate if the candidate is getting qualified in JRF/LS NET exam. No changes can be made after final submission of the application form.
CSIR UGC NET Application Form 2019 Submission of Hard Copy to Examination Unit:
- After successful submission of Online Application, a Form Number will be generated. Preserve the Form Number for future reference and for downloading your e-Admit Card. Keep a print (hardcopy) of the duly filled-in application form for future use.
- Candidates are then asked to take a print out of the Application form (on A4 size paper), paste his/her recent photograph, signature at the required place, attach all the requisite certificates and CSIR marked copy of fee deposited bank challan, and send it to the Examination Unit.
- The envelop (5"x11") should be addressed to Deputy Secretary (Exams), Examination Unit, Human Resource Development Group, CSIR Complex, opposite Institute of Hotel Management, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi-110012.
- The envelop should also be superscribed at the top as "Application for Joint CSIR-UGC Test for JRF & LS(NET), December, 2018" and also mention Subject Code, Online Generated Application Number, Centre code & Medium of Exam Code (1 for Hindi or 2 for English).
Prerequisite of CSIR UGC NET Application Form 2019:
Candidates before applying are asked to read through the instructions and to have the following information ready to go on with the applying procedure without any interruption.
- Subject name/Subject Code
- Exam Centre
- Date of Birth
- Marks obtained (in relevant subject of M.Sc./Equivalent Exam based on notified Educational Eligibility Criteria)
- Challan details (Bank name, Branch/city name, Branch code, Journal No., challan date, etc.)
Important Instructions on CSIR UGC NET Application Form 2019:
- Submit only one application form with valid details. Do not submit dummy applications details with same challan number, as it will be treated "multiple application" and both the applications will be rejected.
- Do not send application form in any other format except the format given by CSIR.
- Do not use any other tool like (Word, Excel, etc) to modify the downloaded application form as regard to its size, font, etc. the application form should be directly printed on (A4 size) as per the specifications otherwise application will be rejected.
- Use paper clips only. Do not staple the documents along with application form.
- Keep photocopy of the hard copy of submitted online application for future reference and downloading admit card.
Other Details regarding CSIR UGC NET Application Form 2019:
- The hard copy should reach the Examination Unit within the stipulated time. Any Online Application, whose completely filled in hard copy is not received in Examination Unit within time frame, will not be entertained.
- Once you fill up Application form, please submit it within 40 minutes; otherwise your session will expire.
- In case candidates make payment through NEFT they will have to take printout of bank challan and fill in the details and submit it along with hard copy of online application. Such candidates should confirm that their transaction is settled before applying online.
- Fee submitted through any other mode viz.IPO/demand draft/money order/ CRF stamp, etc. will not be accepted. Fee once paid will neither be adjusted for any subsequent examination nor refunded under any circumstances.
- Incomplete application/application submitted in any other format or application (hard copy) received after the last date will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- To ensure their candidature, candidates should check their registration status tentatively on May 18, 2018 and afterwards their request shall not be considered.
CSIR UGC NET Application Fees 2019 Details:The Fee can be paid in any one of the modes as mentioned in one of the sections above. Check below the fee details of CSIR UGC NET Exam.
- General : Rs.1000/-
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) - NonCreamy Layer: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/Persons with Disability (PwD): Rs. 250/-
CSIR UGC NET Exam 2019 Eligibility:
AgeJRF (NET): Maximum 28 years as on 01-01-2018(upper age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC(non creamy layer)/ Persons with disability (PwD) and female applicants)
LS (NET): No upper age limit.
Educational QualificationJRF (NET)
- M. Sc or equivalent degree/Integrated BS-MS/BS-4 years/BE/BTech/BPharma/MBBS with at least 55% marks for general and OBC-NonCreamy layer candidates and 50% for SC/ST, Persons with disability (PwD) candidates [OR]
- Candidates with bachelor’s degree will be eligible for CSIR fellowship only after getting registered/enrolled for PhD/Integrated PhD program within the validity period of two years [OR]
- Candidates enrolled for M.Sc or having completed 10+2+3 years of the above qualifying examination as on March 01, 2016 are also eligible to apply on the condition that they complete the qualifying degree with requisite percentage of marks within the validity period of two years to avail the fellowship from the effective date of award.
The eligibility for lectureship of NET qualified candidates will be subject to fulfilling the criteria laid down by UGC.
CSIR UGC NET December 2018 Exam Online Application Date Extended:
The last date for the registration CSIR UGC NET December 2018 examination has been extended to October 17, 2018. Earlier, last date for the registration of CSIR UGC NET was on October 15. Candidates can use this opportunity to register themselves for the examination.
Click on the CSIR UGC NET Application Form 2018.
CSIR UGC NET December 2018 Exam Online Application Form Correction Window opens from October 8th, 2018UGC NET December 2018 examination application form correction window opens from October 8, 2018. Candidates can make the changes in all the fields of UGC NET Application form till October 10th, 2018. Candidates can modify their signature and photograph till October 30th, 2018.
Click on the UGC NET Application Form Correction Window
CSIR UGC NET December 2018 Exam Online Application Form Link activated:
On September 25, 2018, Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) has activated the official link to submit the Online Application Form for CSIR UGC NET December 2018 Exam, which is scheduled to be held on December 16, 2018. Candidates can submit their CSIR UGC NET December 2018 Exam Application Form from September 25 to October 15, 2018. While registering online for the CSIR UGC NET December 2018 Exam, general candidates have to pay Rs.1000, OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Rs. 500, and SC/ST/PWD candidates have to pay Rs. 250 as application fee. The Last Date to submit Written Request to make changes in Exam Centers preferences is 30th October 2018. The list of Registered and Non-Registered Candidates will be released by CSIR on 15th November 2018. The successful candidates may be awarded Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) and Lecturer (LS) from July 1, 2019.
CSIR UGC NET June 2018 Online registration begins:
The Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) is tentatively scheduled to conduct the National Eligibility Test on 17th June 2018, for Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Lectureship for subjects that come under the faculty of Science & Technology including Chemical Sciences, Life Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Physical Sciences, and Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences. Joint SIR-UGC NET June 2018 Online Registration has begun on the official website of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research - csirhrdg.res.in. Candidates interested in applying for the same must apply online on or before 26th March 2018.
Fill your CSIR UGC NET June 2018 Online Form
Check Official Notification on CSIR UGC NET 2018 June Exam
Result related Articles
Interview schedule related Articles
Admit Card related Articles
Exam related Articles
Important Dates related Articles
Answer key related Articles
Application Form related Articles
Syllabus related Articles
General related Articles
Cut off related Articles
Sample Papers related Articles
Exam Pattern related Articles
Counselling related Articles
- MAHAGENCO INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- GURU NANAK DEV UNIVERSITY INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- SPSC INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- OPSC ASSISTANT PROFESSOR VIVA VOCE SCHEDULE
- PATNA HIGH COURT DISTRICT JUDGE INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- MPSC CIVIL ENGINEERING SERVICES INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- CIRCOT INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- AIIMS RAIPUR INTERVIE SCHEDULE
- IMTECH INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- BIHAR ANIMAL SCIENCES UNIVERSITY INTERVIEW SCHEDULE