CSIR UGC NET APPLICATION FORM 2017 recent information CSIR UGC updated November 20, 2017
CSIR UGC NET Application Form 2017. Guidelines to Apply, Procedure, and Updates.. CSIR UGC NET APPLICATION FORM 2017 find all essential information and latest updates on CSIR UGC NET APPLICATION FORM 2017 which are verified and updated here on November 20, 2017 all details on recent event of CSIR UGC NET APPLICATION FORM 2017 is updated here up-to this minute and be the first person to discover CSIR UGC NET APPLICATION FORM 2017 and make use of the ample official links provided in CSIR UGC NET APPLICATION FORM page.
CSIR UGC NET Application Form
CSIR has released the Official notification and Application form for NET to determine the eligibility for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Lectureship (LS). The tentative date of the Test is December 17, 2017. Candidates can start applying for the Test Online and the last date will be September 16, 2017. All details regarding application procedure is given in the article.
Click in the link given to Apply for CSIR UGC NET Exam - CSIR UGC NET Online Application.
CSIR UGC NET Application Form - Mode of PaymentCandidates who are aspiring to Apply for Joint CSIR UGC NET for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Eligibility for Lectureship (LS), the first application procedure is to deposit the Requisite Examination Fee. Fees details are given below in the article. Payment can be made in two modes given below.
- Download the Challan and deposit the desired fee in any of the Indian Bank branches across India.
- Pay Fee through NEFT from any bank using the particulars mentioned in the challan.
*Details on payment (both modes) are to be kept safe for Applying Online and also for further use.
CSIR UGC NET Application Form - How to ApplyThe first step of Applying is the payment of fee as mentioned above. Candidates on paying the fee should apply for the Test (NET) through Online.
Check here for CSIR UGC NET Online Application.
The Application form is divided into around six sections as given below.
- Exam applied for, Subject Code, Exam Centre, etc
- Personal Details of the Candidate
- Mailing Address
- Permanent Address
- Educational details
- Payment Details
Candidates must satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility before applying. Candidates are asked to furnish correct and precise information as discrepancies found will lead to plain rejection of Application. Also the information furnished in the application form is used for issuing the certificate if the candidate is getting qualified in JRF/LS NET exam. No changes can be made after final submission of the application form.
CSIR UGC NET Application Form - Submission of Hard Copy to Examination Unit
- After successful submission of Online Application, a Form Number will be generated. Preserve the Form Number for future reference and for downloading your e-Admit Card. Keep a print (hardcopy) of the duly filled-in application form for future use.
- Candidates are then asked to take a print out of the Application form (on A4 size paper), paste his/her recent photograph, signature at the required place, attach all the requisite certificates and CSIR marked copy of fee deposited bank challan, and send it to the Examination Unit.
- The envelop (5"x11") should be addressed to Deputy Secretary (Exams), Examination Unit, Human Resource Development Group, CSIR Complex, opposite Institute of Hotel Management, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi-110012.
- The envelop should also be superscribed at the top as "Application for Joint CSIR-UGC Test for JRF & LS(NET), December, 2017" and also mention Subject Code, Online Generated Application Number, Centre code & Medium of Exam Code (1 for Hindi or 2 for English).
CSIR UGC NET Application Form - Important DatesCheck below the table for important dates to be known with regard to CSIR UGC NET Application Form.
|Online Application Form Submission - Starts||August 23, 2017|
|Deposit of Fees - Last date (for all stations)||September 15, 2017|
|Online Application Form Submission - Closes (All stations)||September 16, 2017|
|Receipt of duly completed hard copy - Last date (other than remote areas)||September 23, 2017|
|Receipt of duly completed hard copy - Last date (from remote areas)||October 3, 2017|
|Receipt of written request for change of Exam Centre only on merit basis||October 20, 2017|
|Publication of list of candidates registered for test||November 17, 2017 (Tentative)|
|Accepting of representation about non-registration for this test - Last date||November 23, 2017|
|E-Admit card to registered candidates||First week of December 2017|
|Examination Date||December 17, 2017|
Prerequisite of CSIR UGC NET Application Form
Candidates before applying are asked to read through the instructions and to have the following information ready to go on with the applying procedure without any interruption.
- Subject name/Subject Code
- Exam Centre
- Date of Birth
- Marks obtained (in relevant subject of M.Sc./Equivalent Exam based on notified Educational Eligibility Criteria)
- Challan details (Bank name, Branch/city name, Branch code, Journal No., challan date, etc.)
CSIR UGC NET Application Form - Important Instructions
- Submit only one application form with valid details. Do not submit dummy applications details with same challan number, as it will be treated "multiple application" and both the applications will be rejected.
- Do not send application form in any other format except the format given by CSIR.
- Do not use any other tool like (Word, Excel, etc) to modify the downloaded application form as regard to its size, font, etc. the application form should be directly printed on (A4 size) as per the specifications otherwise application will be rejected.
- Use paper clips only. Do not staple the documents along with application form.
- Keep photocopy of the hard copy of submitted online application for future reference and downloading admit card.
CSIR UGC NET Application Form - Other Details
- The hard copy should reach the Examination Unit within the stipulated time. Any Online Application, whose completely filled in hard copy is not received in Examination Unit within time frame, will not be entertained.
- Once you fill up Application form, please submit it within 40 minutes; otherwise your session will expire.
- In case candidates make payment through NEFT they will have to take printout of bank challan and fill in the details and submit it along with hard copy of online application. Such candidates should confirm that their transaction is settled before applying online.
- Fee submitted through any other mode viz.IPO/demand draft/money order/ CRF stamp, etc. will not be accepted. Fee once paid will neither be adjusted for any subsequent examination nor refunded under any circumstances.
- Incomplete application/application submitted in any other format or application (hard copy) received after the last date will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- To ensure their candidature, candidates should check their registration status tentatively between 23rd and 29th November, 2017 and afterwards their request shall not be considered.
CSIR UGC NET Application FeesThe Fee can be paid in any one of the modes as mentioned in one of the sections above. Check below the fee details of CSIR UGC NET Exam.
- General : Rs.1000/-
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) - NonCreamy Layer: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/Persons with Disability (PwD): Rs. 250/-
CSIR UGC NET Exam - Eligibility
AgeJRF (NET): Maximum 28 years as on 01-01-2017 (upper age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC(non creamy layer)/ Persons with disability (PwD) and female applicants)
LS (NET): No upper age limit.
Educational QualificationJRF (NET)
- M. Sc or equivalent degree/Integrated BS-MS/BS-4 years/BE/BTech/BPharma/MBBS with at least 55% marks for general and OBC-NonCreamy layer candidates and 50% for SC/ST, Persons with disability (PwD) candidates [OR]
- Candidates with bachelor’s degree will be eligible for CSIR fellowship only after getting registered/enrolled for PhD/Integrated PhD program within the validity period of two years [OR]
- Candidates enrolled for M.Sc or having completed 10+2+3 years of the above qualifying examination as on March 01, 2016 are also eligible to apply on the condition that they complete the qualifying degree with requisite percentage of marks within the validity period of two years to avail the fellowship from the effective date of award.
The eligibility for lectureship of NET qualified candidates will be subject to fulfilling the criteria laid down by UGC.
Free Job Alert to your Email