CSIR UGC NET APPLICATION FORM 2018. Latest Updates, Notifications March 2018
CSIR UGC NET APPLICATION FORM 2018 latest important updates with clear and detailed information are provided here. Candidates can check all essential details of CSIR UGC NET APPLICATION FORM 2018 instantly here. Through this CSIR UGC NET APPLICATION FORM schedule, candidates can make the strategy for the Preparation of exam. Direct Official Link for each recent Updates on CSIR UGC NET APPLICATION FORM is Provided in this Page. Find recent news of CSIR UGC NET APPLICATION FORM 2018 verified on March 22, 2018.
CSIR UGC NET June 2018 - Online registration begins:
The Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) is tentatively scheduled to conduct the National Eligibility Test on 17th June 2018, for Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Lectureship for subjects that come under the faculty of Science & Technology including Chemical Sciences, Life Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Physical Sciences, and Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences. Joint SIR-UGC NET June 2018 Online Registration has begun on the official website of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research - csirhrdg.res.in. Candidates interested in applying for the same must apply online on or before 26th March 2018.
Fill your CSIR UGC NET June 2018 Online Form
Check Official Notification on CSIR UGC NET 2018 June Exam
CSIR UGC NET Application Form 2018
CSIR has released the Official notification and Application form for NET to determine the eligibility for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Lectureship (LS). The tentative date of the Test is June 16, 2018. Candidates can start applying for the Test Online and the last date will be March 05, 2018. All details regarding application procedure is given in the article.
Click in the link given to Apply for CSIR UGC NET Exam - CSIR UGC NET Online Application.
|Govt Jobs||Private Jobs||Free Mock Test||Current Affairs|
|Railway Jobs||Bank Jobs||GK||Result|
CSIR UGC NET Application Form 2018 - Mode of PaymentCandidates who are aspiring to Apply for Joint CSIR UGC NET for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Eligibility for Lectureship (LS), the first application procedure is to deposit the Requisite Examination Fee. Fees details are given below in the article. Payment can be made in two modes given below.
- Download the Challan and deposit the desired fee in any of the Indian Bank branches across India.
- Pay Fee through NEFT from any bank using the particulars mentioned in the challan.
*Details on payment (both modes) are to be kept safe for Applying Online and also for further use.
CSIR UGC NET Application Form 2018 - How to ApplyThe first step of Applying is the payment of fee as mentioned above. Candidates on paying the fee should apply for the Test (NET) through Online.
Check here for CSIR UGC NET Online Application.
The Application form is divided into around six sections as given below.
- Exam applied for, Subject Code, Exam Centre, etc
- Personal Details of the Candidate
- Mailing Address
- Permanent Address
- Educational details
- Payment Details
Candidates must satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility before applying. Candidates are asked to furnish correct and precise information as discrepancies found will lead to plain rejection of Application. Also the information furnished in the application form is used for issuing the certificate if the candidate is getting qualified in JRF/LS NET exam. No changes can be made after final submission of the application form.
CSIR UGC NET Application Form 2018 - Submission of Hard Copy to Examination Unit
- After successful submission of Online Application, a Form Number will be generated. Preserve the Form Number for future reference and for downloading your e-Admit Card. Keep a print (hardcopy) of the duly filled-in application form for future use.
- Candidates are then asked to take a print out of the Application form (on A4 size paper), paste his/her recent photograph, signature at the required place, attach all the requisite certificates and CSIR marked copy of fee deposited bank challan, and send it to the Examination Unit.
- The envelop (5"x11") should be addressed to Deputy Secretary (Exams), Examination Unit, Human Resource Development Group, CSIR Complex, opposite Institute of Hotel Management, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi-110012.
- The envelop should also be superscribed at the top as "Application for Joint CSIR-UGC Test for JRF & LS(NET), December, 2018" and also mention Subject Code, Online Generated Application Number, Centre code & Medium of Exam Code (1 for Hindi or 2 for English).
CSIR UGC NET Application Form 2018 Important DatesCheck below the table for important dates to be known with regard to CSIR UGC NET Application Form.
|TENTATIVE DATE OF SINGLE MCQ EXAMINATION||June 17, 2018|
|DATE OF COMMENCEMENT OF ON-LINE APPLICATION||March 05, 2018|
|DATE OF CLOSE OF ON-LINE APPLICATION||March 26, 2018|
|LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF WRITTEN REQUEST FOR CHANGE
OF EXAMINATION CENTRE (ONLY ON MERIT BASIS)
|April 19, 2018|
|TENTATIVE DATE OF PUBLICATION OF LIST OF CANDIDATES
REGISTERED FOR TEST ON CSIR, HRDG WEBSITE
|May 18, 2018|
|ISSUE OF E-ADMIT CARD TO REGISTERED CANDIDATES||1st week of June, 2018|
Prerequisite of CSIR UGC NET Application Form 2018
Candidates before applying are asked to read through the instructions and to have the following information ready to go on with the applying procedure without any interruption.
- Subject name/Subject Code
- Exam Centre
- Date of Birth
- Marks obtained (in relevant subject of M.Sc./Equivalent Exam based on notified Educational Eligibility Criteria)
- Challan details (Bank name, Branch/city name, Branch code, Journal No., challan date, etc.)
CSIR UGC NET Application Form 2018 - Important Instructions
- Submit only one application form with valid details. Do not submit dummy applications details with same challan number, as it will be treated "multiple application" and both the applications will be rejected.
- Do not send application form in any other format except the format given by CSIR.
- Do not use any other tool like (Word, Excel, etc) to modify the downloaded application form as regard to its size, font, etc. the application form should be directly printed on (A4 size) as per the specifications otherwise application will be rejected.
- Use paper clips only. Do not staple the documents along with application form.
- Keep photocopy of the hard copy of submitted online application for future reference and downloading admit card.
CSIR UGC NET Application Form 2018 - Other Details
- The hard copy should reach the Examination Unit within the stipulated time. Any Online Application, whose completely filled in hard copy is not received in Examination Unit within time frame, will not be entertained.
- Once you fill up Application form, please submit it within 40 minutes; otherwise your session will expire.
- In case candidates make payment through NEFT they will have to take printout of bank challan and fill in the details and submit it along with hard copy of online application. Such candidates should confirm that their transaction is settled before applying online.
- Fee submitted through any other mode viz.IPO/demand draft/money order/ CRF stamp, etc. will not be accepted. Fee once paid will neither be adjusted for any subsequent examination nor refunded under any circumstances.
- Incomplete application/application submitted in any other format or application (hard copy) received after the last date will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- To ensure their candidature, candidates should check their registration status tentatively on May 18, 2018 and afterwards their request shall not be considered.
CSIR UGC NET Application Fees 2018 DetailsThe Fee can be paid in any one of the modes as mentioned in one of the sections above. Check below the fee details of CSIR UGC NET Exam.
- General : Rs.1000/-
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) - NonCreamy Layer: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/Persons with Disability (PwD): Rs. 250/-
CSIR UGC NET Exam 2018 - Eligibility
AgeJRF (NET): Maximum 28 years as on 01-01-2018(upper age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC(non creamy layer)/ Persons with disability (PwD) and female applicants)
LS (NET): No upper age limit.
Educational QualificationJRF (NET)
- M. Sc or equivalent degree/Integrated BS-MS/BS-4 years/BE/BTech/BPharma/MBBS with at least 55% marks for general and OBC-NonCreamy layer candidates and 50% for SC/ST, Persons with disability (PwD) candidates [OR]
- Candidates with bachelor’s degree will be eligible for CSIR fellowship only after getting registered/enrolled for PhD/Integrated PhD program within the validity period of two years [OR]
- Candidates enrolled for M.Sc or having completed 10+2+3 years of the above qualifying examination as on March 01, 2016 are also eligible to apply on the condition that they complete the qualifying degree with requisite percentage of marks within the validity period of two years to avail the fellowship from the effective date of award.
The eligibility for lectureship of NET qualified candidates will be subject to fulfilling the criteria laid down by UGC.
Free Job Alert to your Email
- JAM JOINT ADMISSSION TEST APPLICATION FORM
- GATE APPLICATION FORM
- CBSE UGC NET APPLICATION FORM
- CSIR UGC NET APPLICATION FORM
- SSC SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT ONLINE FORM
- IB ACIO APPLICATION FORM
- UPSC CDS APPLICATION FORM
- UIIC APPLICATION FORM
- JPROCE JHARKHAND POLICE RADIO OPERATOR COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORM
- SSC CHSL APPLICATION FORM