CSIR UGC NET December 2019 Admit Card Declared @ csirnet.nta.nic.in | Check the exam date and download the admit card here
CSIR UGC NET December 2019 Admit Card: NTA has released the UGC NET December Admit Card 2019 on its official website @ csirnet.nta.nic.in. Candidates who were waiting for the CSIR UGC NET December 2019 Admit Card can now check and download it from the official link provided below. Candidates can check the latest updates related to CSIR UGC NET December 2019 Admit Card from this article and also check the important dates for the CSIR UGC NET December 2019 Exam.
CSIR UGC NET December Admit Card 2019 released by NTA on its official website @ csirnet.nta.nic.in. Candidates who have paid their fees on the last date i.e., on 8th November 2019, can download the CSIR UGC NET December 2019 Admit Card on 9th November 2019 onwards. The CSIR UGC NET December 2019 exam will happen on 15th December 2019. NTA is conducting the exam to fill around 2,82,116 candidates covering five subjects. The CSIR UGC NET December 2019 exam will be conducted to determine the candidate's eligibility for Lectureship (LS)/Assistant Professorship/ Junior Research Fellowship. The important dates related to CSIR UGC NET December 2019 Exam has tabulated below.
Admit Card Download Date
9th November 2019
CSIR UGC NET Exam Date
15th December 2019
Answer Key Release Date
To be notified soon
Exam Result Date
31st December 2019
In case of any change like date, shift, exam centre and subject provided on the admit card shall not be considered at any time. Candidates should carry the CSIR UGC NET December 2019 Admit Card to the exam centre and also should follow the instructions mentioned in the CSIR UGC NET December 2019 Admit Card.
If candidates find any discrepancy in downloading the CSIR UGC NET December 2019 Admit Card or photograph and signatures, they can contact the helpline from 9th November to 16th November 2019 between 10.00 am to 5.00 pm. In such cases, candidates can carry the old admit card, NTA will take necessary steps to make the changes in the record later. NTA helpline has provided below
0120-6895200 (9:30 am to 6:00 pm working hours).
The official link to download the CSIR UGC NET December Admit Card 2019 has provided below.
Check and Download- CSIR UGC NET December 2019 Admit Card
CSIR UGC NET JRF and LS Admit Card 2019 Yet to Release by Tomorrow @ csirnet.nta.nic.in | Check the exam dates for December session here
CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2019: The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) will release the Admit Card 2019 for the CSIR UGC NET Exam on its official website @ csirnet.nta.nic.in. The candidates applied for the Junior Research Fellowship (JRF), Lectureship (LS) Course, can now download the admit card 2019 from the official link provided below. The CSIR UGC NET is an entrance exam conducted for the candidates to enter into the CSIR. Candidates can check the exam dates for CSIR UGC NET from this article. Candidates should carry the CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2019 to the entrance exam. To know more about the CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2019 candidates can scroll our page and get benefited.
On 9th November 2019, CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2019 for the December Session will be released by CSIR on its official website @ csirnet.nta.nic.in. The CSIR UGC NET will happen on 15th December 2019 and will be conducted in offline mode (CBT). Candidates qualifying in the exam will be placed at CSIR any time, and the job location will be in New Delhi. Candidates can check the time for the CSIR UGC NET 2019 from the table provided below.
9:30 am to 12:30 pm
2:30 pm to 5:30 pm
Candidates should prepare well for the CSIR UGC NET 2019. Candidates can expect the questions from the following subjects
- Life Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
The official link to download the CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2019 has provided below. The CSIR UGC NET Admit Card link will be activated on 9th November 2019.
Check and Download- CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2019
CSIR UGC NET Admit Card - OverviewCouncil of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) has released the official notification for NET to determine the eligibility for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Lectureship (LS). The Exam is tentatively scheduled to be on December 17, 2017. The e-Admit card for NET will be released by CSIR two weeks prior to the Exam. Admit Card stands as proof for candidates to appear for the Exam.
CSIR UGC NET Admit Card - DownloadThe e-Admit Card for the Exam will be released in the first week of December 2017 by CSIR Human Resource Development Group (HRDG). Upon the release of the e-Admit Card, the link to download the same will be activated. Candidates can check the link below to download the e-Admit Card upon release.
Download CSIR UGC NET Admit Card
Upon download, candidates are asked to check through the details furnished in the e-Admit Card is correct with respect to the details given in the application form.
CSIR UGC NET Admit Card - Important DatesBefore the e-Admit Card is released, CSIR will release the list of candidates who are registered for the test. Candidates, who have followed the registration process within the stipulated time and followed the correct process but their names are missing, can represent themselves on non-registration with valid proof. Check the table for important dates on the events.
|Important Events||Dates to be Noted|
|Publication of list of candidates registered for test||November 17, 2017 (Tentative)|
|Accepting of representation about non-registration for this test - Last date||November 23, 2017|
|E-Admit card to registered candidates||First week of December 2017|
|Examination Date||December 17, 2017|
CSIR UGC NET Admit Card - How to downloadCandidates to download their Admit Card should have their Form Number and Date of Birth ready. Follow the steps given below to download your CSIR UGC NET Admission Card.
- Click on the link provide above, you will be redirected to the Official site to download your Admit Card.
- The page displayed will request your Form Number and Date of Birth.
- Enter Form No., Date of Birth, and also the CODE Text, then click ‘Submit’
- CSIR UGC NET Admission Card will be displayed upon submission.
- Candidates are requested to take a printout of the Admission Card, as candidates should carry with them a hard copy of the Admission Card to the Examination.
Read through the instructions that are given along with the Hall Ticket for details regarding the Written Exam.
Details given in CSIR UGC NET Admit CardCandidates should download their Admission Card to check their Venue of the examination which will be mentioned in the Admission Card. Other essential details given in the Admit Card for the reference of the candidate are listed below.
- Venue of the Test and its Address
- Date and time of the Test
- Session of the Exam (AN or FN)
- Reporting Time
- Course and Exam
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Candidate’s Photograph and Signature
- Important Note and Instructions
Documents/Proof required along with CSIR UGC NET Admit CardThe candidates are required to bring a photo identity card/valid ID proof along with their printout of online admission card on the day of examination. Some of the valid ID proofs accepted are
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Identity Card issued by College/University
- PAN Card
Purpose of CSIR UGC NET Admit Card
- The main purpose of the e-Admit Card is it holds as a proof for the candidates to appear for the Exam (NET).
- Another purpose would be candidates declared successful in the Exam will have to submit a copy of their e-Admit Card along with the other necessary documents.
CSIR UGC NET Admit Card - Other Important Details
- No paper admit card will be sent to the candidates by post.
- No Duplicate e-Admit card shall be issued to the candidate at the Exam Centre.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination whose admit card is not issued by the Board.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination center other than that allotted to him/her in the admit card.
- The candidates are required to bring a photo identity card along with their printout of online admission card on the day of examination.
- Issue of Admit Card to appear for the exam does not imply that his/her candidature is finally accepted.
- CSIR may change the city of examination or date of examination without assigning any reason.
- Candidates e-Admit Card particulars/photo and signature should tally with the actual candidate who is to appear in the exam, otherwise he/she shall not be allowed to appear in the exam
Discrepancies in CSIR UGC NET Admit CardIn case a candidate has any discrepancies in the e-Admit card or did not receive the e-Admit Card, they are asked to immediately report it to the CSIR help desk and rectify it as soon as possible. All communications to CSIR should contain the following particulars, failing which no response is possible.
- Name of the candidate (in full and in BLOCK LETTERS)
- Date of Birth
- Application Online No.
- Medium of Exam
- Centre for Examination
Admit Card related Articles
Answer key related Articles
Application Form related Articles
Cut off related Articles
Exam related Articles
Exam Pattern related Articles
General related Articles
Important Dates related Articles
Result related Articles
Sample Papers related Articles
Syllabus related Articles
Counselling related Articles
Interview schedule related Articles
Score card related Articles
Calendar related Articles
Eligibility Criteria related Articles
DV Schedule related Articles
Rank List related Articles
Exam Schedule related Articles
Rejected List related Articles
Exam Analysis related Articles
Question Paper related Articles
Eligibility List related Articles
CSIR UGC 2019
- »DRDO CABS JRF Result 2019 Released @ drdo.gov.in2 hours ago
- CTET Answer key
- Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education clerk Answer key
- NPSC NCS, NPS, NSS and Allied Services Answer key
- GSSSB Higher Level Accounting Answer key
- OPSC assistant horticulture officer Answer key
- Supreme Court of India Answer key
- MPSC state services mains Answer key
- OSSC Assistant Commercial Tax Officer Answer key
- CG Vyapam Answer key
- GPSC Answer key
- UPPSC Block Education Officer Application Form
- Gujarat SET Application Form
- TSPSC junior assistant Application Form
- MAHATET Application Form
- Indian Navy mr Application Form
- OSSSC forest guard Application Form
- Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan tet Application Form
- OPSC civil services Application Form
- The Science Engineering Research Board jest Application Form
- MAHATET Application Form
- Gujarat High Court Assistant Important Dates
- GAUHATI HIGH COURT Grade I Important Dates
- KPTCL Important Dates
- Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences staff nurse grade 2 Important Dates
- Madras High Court Important Dates
- OPSC medical officer Important Dates
- SSC CHSL Important Dates
- OIL INDIA probationary officer grade b Important Dates
- WBPSC Controller Important Dates
- WBPSC assistant professor Important Dates
- DRDO Junior Research Fellow Result
- BEL Management Industrial Trainees Result
- RPSC public relation officer Result
- Allahabad High Court Result
- National Health Mission Malkangiri Result
- DSSSB ldc Result
- RRB junior engineer Result
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences assistant registrar Result
- Allahabad High Court UPHJS Result
- ITBPF Constable Telecom Result
- RRB NTPC Sample Papers
- Rajasthan High Court group d Sample Papers
- CBSE class 10 social science Sample Papers
- TSCAB staff assistant previous paper Sample Papers
- UPSC Sample Papers
- Teachers Recruitment Board pg assistant and ped grade i Sample Papers
- Cochin Shipyard Limited Project assistant Sample Papers
- RBI grade b Sample Papers
- CBSE class 12 biology Sample Papers
- UPSC Sample Papers
- Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India Ltd Syllabus
- TNFUSRC forest guard Syllabus
- DRDO Syllabus
- Madras High Court District Judge Syllabus
- GPSC Syllabus
- WBPSC Audit and Accounts Syllabus
- APSC Syllabus
- UPSSSC computer operator Syllabus
- Board of Secondary School Odisha Syllabus
- East Central Railway Syllabus
- AMC Sahayak Garden Supervisor Interview schedule
- East Central Railway Chief Law Assistant Interview schedule
- DRDO Interview schedule
- APPSC Interview schedule
- UP Secondary Education Services Selection Board pgt Interview schedule
- UP Secondary Education Services Selection Board tgt Interview schedule
- UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Interview schedule
- OIL INDIA Interview schedule
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Interview schedule
- WBPSC Interview schedule
- AIIMS Patna Multi-Purpose Health Worker Rank List
- Allahabad High Court judicial service Rank List
- KAU Skilled Assistant Rank List
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology Rank List
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology Project assistant Rank List
- Malabar Cancer Centre stipendiary trainee Rank List
- KAU assistant professor Rank List
- Kerala PSC hsst english junior Rank List
- Samagra Shiksha Telangana deo Exam Schedule
- DSSSB deo Exam Schedule
- Sikkim Human Resource Development Department tet Exam Schedule
- ICMAI Exam Schedule
- Comptroller and Auditor General of India Embassy Audit Exam Schedule
- TNPSC departmental Exam Schedule
- TNPSC group 1 Exam Schedule
- Defence Estates Department Government Of India Exam Schedule
- TNUSRB Exam Schedule
- TANGEDCO Exam Schedule