CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2018
CSIR UGC NET ADMIT CARD 2018 Release Date, Official Download Link and important news updates are given right here. The details/Complete Overview on updates of CSIR UGC NET ADMIT CARD 2018 release date, direct official link to download the Admit card and latest news on Interview Call letters are briefed here. Candidates can refer here for Information needed and Different methods to download CSIR UGC NET ADMIT CARD 2018. The key need to appear for UPSC exam is the Admit Card, so follow page to never miss any recent news and updates on CSIR UGC NET ADMIT CARD 2018
Last modified:2018-09-11 09:39:15
Get all information you need to know on CSIR UGC NET Admit Card here. Download your CSIR UGC NET Admit Card instantly. CSIR UGC NET Admit Card is released by CSIR. All updates on CSIR UGC NET Admit Card are provided in the article then and there. For CSIR UGC NET Admit Card download, update, information and other queries, follow the article.
CSIR UGC NET Admit Card - OverviewCouncil of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) has released the official notification for NET to determine the eligibility for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Lectureship (LS). The Exam is tentatively scheduled to be on December 17, 2017. The e-Admit card for NET will be released by CSIR two weeks prior to the Exam. Admit Card stands as a proof for candidates to appear for the Exam.
CSIR UGC NET Admit Card - DownloadThe e-Admit Card for the Exam will be released in the first week of December 2017 by CSIR Human Resource Development Group (HRDG). Upon the release of the e-Admit Card, the link to download the same will be activated. Candidates can check the link below to download the e-Admit Card upon release.
Download CSIR UGC NET Admit Card
Upon download, candidates are asked to check through the details furnished in the e-Admit Card is correct with respect to the details given in the application form.
CSIR UGC Related Pages updated on 22 Sep 2018
CSIR UGC NET Admit Card - Important DatesBefore the e-Admit Card is released, CSIR will release the list of candidates who are registered for the test. Candidates, who have followed the registration process within the stipulated time and followed the correct process but their names are missing, can represent themselves on non-registration with valid proof. Check the table for important dates on the events.
|Important Events||Dates to be Noted|
|Publication of list of candidates registered for test||November 17, 2017 (Tentative)|
|Accepting of representation about non-registration for this test - Last date||November 23, 2017|
|E-Admit card to registered candidates||First week of December 2017|
|Examination Date||December 17, 2017|
|Govt Jobs||Private Jobs||Free Mock Test||Current Affairs|
|Railway Jobs||Bank Jobs||GK||Result|
Aspiring to study in Australia? Talk to experienced counselors and get your doubts cleared for FREE!!! Apply
Get Assured Job in Your Hometown, Opportunity to earn 1.80 - 2.20 Lakhs salary after training. Register Now !!!
CSIR UGC NET Admit Card - How to downloadCandidates to download their Admit Card should have their Form Number and Date of Birth ready. Follow the steps given below to download your CSIR UGC NET Admission Card.
- Click on the link provide above, you will be redirected to the Official site to download your Admit Card.
- The page displayed will request your Form Number and Date of Birth.
- Enter Form No., Date of Birth, and also the CODE Text, then Click ‘Submit’
- CSIR UGC NET Admission Card will be displayed upon submission.
- Candidates are requested to take a printout of the Admission Card, as candidates should carry with them a hard copy of the Admission Card to the Examination.
Read through the instructions that is given along with the Hall Ticket for details regarding the Written Exam.
Details given in CSIR UGC NET Admit CardCandidates should download their Admission Card to check their Venue of the examination which will be mentioned in the Admission Card. Other essential details given in the Admit Card for the reference of the candidate are listed below.
- Venue of the Test and its Address
- Date and time of the Test
- Session of the Exam (AN or FN)
- Reporting Time
- Course and Exam
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Candidate’s Photograph and Signature
- Important Note and Instructions
Documents/Proof required along with CSIR UGC NET Admit CardThe candidates are required to bring a photo identity card/valid ID proof along with their printout of online admission card on the day of examination. Some of the valid ID proofs accepted are
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Identity Card issued by College/University
- PAN Card
Purpose of CSIR UGC NET Admit Card
- The main purpose of the e-Admit Card is it holds as a proof for the candidates to appear for the Exam (NET).
- Another purpose would be candidates declared successful in the Exam will have to submit a copy of their e-Admit Card along with the other necessary documents.
CSIR UGC NET Admit Card - Other Important Details
- No paper admit card will be sent to the candidates by post.
- No Duplicate e-Admit card shall be issued to the candidate at the Exam Centre.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination whose admit card is not issued by the Board.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination center other than that allotted to him/her in the admit card.
- The candidates are required to bring a photo identity card along with their printout of online admission card on the day of examination.
- Issue of Admit Card to appear for the Exam does not imply that his/her candidature is finally accepted.
- CSIR may change the city of examination or date of examination without assigning any reason.
- Candidates e-Admit Card particulars/photo and signature should tally with the actual candidate who is to appear in the exam, otherwise he/she shall not be allowed to appear in the exam
Discrepancies in CSIR UGC NET Admit CardIn case a candidate has any discrepancies in the e-Admit card or did not receive the e-Admit Card, they are asked to immediately report it to the CSIR help desk and rectify it as soon as possible. All communications to CSIR should contain the following particulars, failing which no response is possible.
- Name of the candidate (in full and in BLOCK LETTERS)
- Date of Birth
- Application Online No.
- Medium of Exam
- Centre for Examination
Free Job Alert to your Email