CENTRAL RAILWAY APPLICATION FORM 2018
CENTRAL RAILWAY APPLICATION FORM 2018 Release Date, Official Links for Online Application Form and Complete Guidelines on Form Filling are all explained in detail. CENTRAL RAILWAY APPLICATION FORM 2018 is the first and basic step of registration to appear for any examination. Also, information on Supporting Documents, Credentials needed and Deadlines on CENTRAL RAILWAY APPLICATION FORM 2018 are furnished here. Keep yourself updated with recent news as on 26-09-2018
Last modified:2018-09-11 09:07:13
Central Railway Application Form 2017
Central Railway Recruitment Cell (CRRC Mumbai) has been released recruitment notification and Application Form to fill 2196 vacancies for the post of “Apprentice”
Check the official Central Railway Recruitment Notification
Fill Your online Central Railway Application Form for 2196 Apprentice Posts.
Central Railway Application Form Important Dates:
|Starting of Online Application||01 November 2017|
|Closing Date of Online Application||30 November 2017 (17:00 hrs)|
|Last Date For Payment of FEE||30 November 2017|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 01-11-2017.
Minimum Educational Qualification
The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training.
Central Railway Application Form - FEE Payment Details:-Application fees (Non-refundable) of Rs.100/- will have to be made online only.
Central Railway Related Pages updated on 26 Sep 2018
|Exam Name||Related Articles|
Central Railway Recruitment
HOW to Fill Central Railway Application Form1. Click on the above provided official link to apply for the specified posts.
2. Candidates should possess Aadhaar Card. At the time of registration, candidates have to fill 12 digit Aadhaar Card number. The candidates not having Aadhaar number and have enrolled for Aadhaar but have not received Aadhaar Card can enter 28 digit Aadhaar Enrolment ID printed on the Aadhaar Enrolment slip.
3. Candidates are required to upload their colour photograph (size 3.5 cm x 3.5
cm taken not later than three months from the date of application in colour, JPG/JPEG format, 100 DPI, size of the file should be between 20 kb-70 kb).
4. Candidates are also required to upload their signature (size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm, JPG/JPEG format, 100 DPI, size of the file should be between 20 kb - 30kb).
5. Candidates are also required to upload the scanned copy of following documents.
|Govt Jobs||Private Jobs||Free Mock Test||Current Affairs|
|Railway Jobs||Bank Jobs||GK||Result|
DOCUMENTS TO BE UPLOADED along with Central Railway Application Form:
- SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent mark sheet
- Certificate for proof of date of birth (Standard 10th or its equivalent certificate or mark sheet indicating date of birth or school leaving certificate indicating date of birth).
- Consolidated mark sheet for all semesters of the trade in which applied / Provisional National Trade Certificate indicating marks.
- National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT or Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT /SCVT.
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates, wherever applicable.
- Disability certificate, in case of PWD candidate.
- Discharge certificate / Serving certificate, in case of candidates applied against Ex-Servicemen quota.
Free Job Alert to your Email