CBSE UGC NET Syllabus
CBSE UGC NET SYLLABUS 2018 latest important updates with clear and detailed information are provided here, Candidates can check all essential details of CBSE UGC NET SYLLABUS 2018 instantly here and Through this CBSE UGC NET SYLLABUS schedule, candidates can make the strategy for the Preparation of exam. Direct Official Link for each recent Updates on CBSE UGC NET SYLLABUS is Provided in this Page. Find recent news of CBSE UGC NET SYLLABUS 2018 verified on December 19, 2018.
Check the updated CBSE UGC NET Syllabus here. CBSE UGC NET Syllabus for each paper is provided in the article. Also, check on the essential details of CBSE UGC NET Syllabus from this page. Follow the article for instant updates and precise information on CBSE UGC NET Syllabus.
CBSE UGC NET 2018 SyllabusCentral Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will hold the National Eligibility Test (NET) on behalf of UGC. Eligibility for (i) Assistant Professor only or (ii) Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor both in Indian Universities and Colleges is decided by NET. NET is conducted in 84 subjects and the Exam is scheduled on July 8, 2018. The Syllabus for all these subjects is detailed in the article.
CBSE UGC NET 2018 Syllabus - Paper IPaper I of CBSE UGC NET is a General Paper on Teaching and Research Aptitude. This Paper aims at testing the candidate’s Cognitive ability, communication and reasoning ability, and their quality of life by interaction with people and environment. There are 10 sections and each section will have 5 questions (i.e. 50 objective type questions); these 5 questions will carry 10 marks (i.e 10x10=100 marks).
- Teaching Aptitude
- Research Aptitude
- Reading Comprehension
- Reasoning (Including Mathematical)
- Logical Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- People and Environment
- Higher Education System: Governance, Polity and Administration
CBSE UGC NET 2018 Syllabus - Paper II and III - OverviewPaper II and III of the Exam will focus on the specialization i.e. subject selected by the candidate. Separate set of syllabus is given for Paper II and Paper III. All the questions of Paper II and III will be compulsory covering entire syllabus (including all electives, without options).
- Paper II - 50 objective type questions (compulsory) based on subject selected by the candidate. Each question carries 2 marks (50x2=100 marks).
- Paper III - 75 objective type questions (compulsory) based on subject selected by the candidate. Each question carries 2 marks (75x2=150 marks).
CBSE UGC NET 2018 Syllabus - Paper II and IIIThe detailed syllabus on Paper II and Paper III for each subject and along with the sample paper is given below.
CBSE UGC NET 2018 Exam PatternCBSE UGC NET Exam is scheduled to be conducted on July 8, 2018. The Exam will have three divisions i.e. Three papers. Each paper will be conducted separately (in three sessions) and separate question booklet will be issued. Paper I and II has time duration of 1 hour each and Paper III will be for 2 hours. An overview of Exam Pattern is given in the table below.
|Session||Paper||No. of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|First||I||50 (All are compulsory)||50x2=100||1 hours (9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.)|
|Second||II||100 (All are compulsory)||100x2=200||1¼ hours (11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.)|
CBSE UGC NET Exam 2018 - Details on Exam
- The candidate will have to mark the responses for questions of Paper I, Paper II, and Paper III on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Sheet provided along with the Question booklet.
- Candidates with disability having 40% or more disability, 25 minutes compensatory time shall be provided for Paper I and Paper II separately. 50 minutes compensatory time shall be provided for Paper III.
- For the fair conduct of examination frisking of the candidates will be done properly at main entry gate of the exam center. The candidates should report at the examination center 2 hrs prior to commencement of examination and cooperate with the invigilators with checking process.
- A candidate who does not appear in Paper I, will not be permitted to appear in Paper II and Paper III.
CBSE UGC NET 2018 - Selection Process
- Candidates taking up CBSE UGC NET Exam should minimum marks in aggregate of all three papers (Paper I, II, and III) to be considered for the award of JRF and eligibility for Assistant Professor.
- General - 40% aggregate in all three papers taken together
- OBC (Non-creamy layer)/PwD/SC/ST - 35% aggregate in all three papers taken together
- A merit list for the candidates who cleared the Test with aggregate marks in all three papers will be prepared. Merit list prepared subject-wise and category-wise.
- A separated merit list will be prepared for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) from the NET qualified candidates merit list. The qualifying criteria by UGC/CBSE are final and binding.
CBSE UGC NET Exam 2018 - Other Details
- The award of JRF and Eligibility for Assistant Professor both OR Eligibility for Assistant Professor only will depend on the performance of the candidate in all three papers of NET.
- The candidates who qualify for the award of Junior Research Fellowship are eligible to pursue research in the subject of their post-graduation or in a related subject and are also eligible for Assistant Professor.
- The candidates qualifying exclusively for Assistant Professor will not be considered for award of JRF.
- Candidates qualifying for the award of Junior Research fellowship will be eligible to receive fellowship of UGC under various schemes, subject to their finding placement in universities/IITs/institutions. The validity period of the offer is two years w.e.f. the date of issue of JRF Award Letter.
Result related Articles
DAVV RESULT IBPS PO RESULT WBJEE RESULT CSJM RESULT ESIC RESULT NABARD RESULT RRB ALP RESULT CSIR UGC NET RESULT NDA RESULT KVPY RESULT UPSC Result RBI GRADE B RESULT KEAM RESULT IBPS RRB RESULT BSEB 12TH RESULT BIHAR BOARD 12TH RESULT BSEB BIHAR BOARD CLASS 10TH RESULT AIBE RESULT CBSE 10TH RESULT GATE RESULT SBI PO Result OJEE RESULT COMEDK UGET RESULT SBI Clerk Result RAJASTHAN BOARD RBSE 10TH 12TH AP POLYCET RESULTS MH CET RESULT IGNOU RESULT RBSE 12TH RESULT RAJASTHAN BOARD 12TH RESULT DSSSB RESULT RRB RESULT UP BOARD RESULT SSC CHSL RESULT RBI ASSISTANT RESULT JIPMER RESULT AKTU Result (UPSEE Results) LIC AAO RESULT CTET RESULT JEE ADVANCED RESULT SBI SO RESULT AIIMS RESULT MP BOARD RESULT BCECE RESULT PSEB 12TH RESULT PUNJAB SCHOOL EDUCATION BOARD CLAT RESULT CLASS 12TH RESULT JAC JHARKHAND BOARD 10TH 12TH RESULT BSNL RESULT TRB PG RESULTS JEE MAIN RESULT BSTC RESULT VMOU RESULT NEET RESULT CBSE CLASS 12TH RESULT TAMIL NADU BOARD CLASS 10TH 12TH RESULT IBPS CLERK RESULT IBPS SO RESULT SSC CGL RESULT HBSE HARYANA BOARD 12TH RESULT CBSE UGC NET RESULT NATIONAL PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION UNIT TAMILNADU MBBS RANK LIST NAGALAND BOARD NBSE CLASS 10TH 12TH RESULT
Admit Card related Articles
Tnpsc Group 2a Admit Card JEE MAIN Admit Card IBPS SO Admit Card IGNOU Admit Card UPSC Admit Card RBI ASSISTANT Admit Card KVPY Admit Card IBPS CLERK Admit Card CTET ADMIT CARD CBSE UGC NET Admit Card GATE Admit Card AIIMS Admit Card IBPS PO Admit Card NABARD Admit Card RRB Group D Admit Card DSSSB Admit Card RBI GRADE B Admit Card IBPS RRB Admit Card WBJEE Admit Card BSTC Admit Card SBI PO Admit Card ORDNANCE FACTORY Admit Card SBI CLERK Admit Card IES Admit Card NDA Admit Card JIPMER Admit Card CSIR UGC NET Admit Card SBI SO Admit Card RRB Admit Card BCECE Admit Card BSNL Admit Card SSC CGL Admit Card JEE ADVANCED Admit Card RRB NTPC Admit Card IGNOU HALL TICKET Admit Card APPSC HALL TICKET Admit Card SSC CHSL Admit Card
Application Form related Articles
IB ACIO APPLICATION FORM AIIMS APPLICATION FORM UPSC CDS APPLICATION FORM GATE APPLICATION FORM IGNOU ONLINE ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM SSC SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT ONLINE FORM CSIR UGC NET APPLICATION FORM BSNL APPLICATION FORM UIIC APPLICATION FORM NDA APPLICATION FORM DHE ODISHA PLUS 3 ADMISSION JPROCE JHARKHAND POLICE RADIO OPERATOR COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORM JCPSICE JHARKHAND COMBINED POLICE SUB INSPECTOR COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORM IBPS PO APPLICATION FORM TNEA APPLICATION FORM SNAP APPLICATION FORM UKPSC APPLICATION FORM SSC CHSL APPLICATION FORM JEE MAIN FORMS JIPMER APPLICATION FORM JAM JOINT ADMISSSION TEST APPLICATION FORM LIC HFL APPLICATION FORM CENTRAL RAILWAY APPLICATION FORM DSSSB APPLICATION FORM CBSE UGC NET APPLICATION FORM ORIENTAL INSURANCE APPLICATION FORM
Exam related Articles
NEET HSSC HARYANA SSC EXAM UP POLICE EXAM WBSSC WEST BENGAL SCHOOL SERVICE COMMISSION SSC MTS EXAM WBJEE KTET Exam UPTET CSBC BIHAR POLICE EXAM MPPSC Exam DRDO CEPTAM DTE MAHARASHTRA ICSE ISC EXAM RAILWAY EXAM KVS Exam AFCAT Exam GATE KVPY RSMSSB EXAM HTET KEAM CBSE 10TH CBSE 12TH IBPS SO JEE MAIN BHU Exam BANK OF BARODA SPECIALIST OFFICER SO UPSC CAT Exam ICMAI Exam MP VYAPAM BCECE OJEE ASRB EXAM COMEDK UGET AP POLYCET IES EXAM CSIR UGC NET RAJASTHAN POLICE EXAM MAHARASHTRA CET INDIAN NAVY EXAM DU ADMISSION IBPS CLERK SSC GD CONSTABLE SSC GD CONSTABLE AIBE Exam CLAT Exam VITEEE SSC CHSL UPSC CMS COMBINED MEDICAL SERVICE EXAM AP EAMCET AWES APS CSB EXAM SBI CLERK ITPB Exam JEE ADVANCED IBPS PO IBPS RRB NVS EXAM CBSE UGC NET NRHM EXAM TS EAMCET TSPSC AEE Exam MAT Exam TOEFL XAT EXAM APTET VMOU Exam SYNDICATE BANK EXAMS RAJASTHAN PTET SSC CGL CTET ICAI CA CPT EXAM DMRC EXAM BSER REET EXAM DELHI TIS HAZARI COURT EXAM POWERGRIDINDIA PGCIL EXAMS JIPMER SET Exam RBI ASSISTANT TNPSC GROUP 4 EXAM HPTU Exam SOUTH INDIAN BANK EXAMS GSECL Exam AIIMS Exam AMIE SBI SO RRB NTPC KPCL UPCATET NDA EXAM BITSAT JEECUP UP POLYTECHNIC TNEA Exam SBI PO AP ICET MAT EXAM MANAGEMENT APTITUDE TEST NIFT Exam IBPS RBI GRADE B BSF PUNJAB BOARD PSEB 10TH 12TH LIC AAO TNHB EXAM MCGM BMC EXAM
Syllabus related Articles
IBPS Syllabus RRB Syllabus GATE Syllabus SSC Online Syllabus LIC Syllabus SBI Syllabus CTET Syllabus JEE ADVANCED Syllabus BSNL Syllabus UPSC Syllabus IBPS Syllabus SBI PO Syllabus JEE MAIN Syllabus RRB Syllabus SBI Syllabus RBI Assistant Syllabus SSC Online Syllabus IBPS Syllabus IBPS PO Syllabus NDA Syllabus RBI Syllabus UPSC Syllabus
General related Articles
Cut off related Articles
Delhi University Cut Off SSC Online Cut Off IBPS Cut Off IBPS Cut Off UPSC Cut Off RRB Cut Off RBI Cut Off IBPS Cut Off IBPS Cut Off SBI Cut Off GATE Cut Off SBI Cut Off SSC Online Cut Off JEE ADVANCED Cut Off
Sample Papers related Articles
CBSE UGC NET QUESTION PAPERS IBPS CLERK QUESTION PAPER SSC CHSL QUESTION PAPER IBPS SO QUESTION PAPER Upsc Question Paper CTET QUESTION PAPER NDA SAMPLE PAPER GATE QUESTION PAPERS IBPS PO QUESTION PAPER
Answer key related Articles
CTET Answer key GATE Answer key UPSC Answer key CBSE UGC NET Answer key SSC CHSL Answer key JEE ADVANCED Answer key SSC CGL Answer key BSNL Answer key CSIR UGC NET Answer key NDA Answer key
Important Dates related Articles
JEE MAIN EXAM DATE IBPS CLERK EXAM DATE SBI CLERK EXAM DATE CBSE UGC NET EXAM DATE IBPS PO EXAM DATE NDA EXAM DATE IBPS RRB EXAM DATE SBI PO EXAM DATE SSC CHSL EXAM DATE RBI ASSISTANT EXAM DATE UPSC EXAM DATE SSC CGL EXAM DATE IBPS SO EXAM DATE APPSC EXAM DATES
Exam Pattern related Articles
TNPSC GROUP 2A EXAM PATTERN SYLLABUS IES EXAM PATTERN IBPS SO EXAM PATTERN RBI ASSISTANT EXAM PATTERN IBPS CLERK EXAM PATTERN GATE EXAM PATTERN SSC CGL EXAM PATTERN SSC CHSL EXAM PATTERN RBI GRADE B EXAM PATTERN UPSC EXAM PATTERN IBPS RRB EXAM PATTERN IBPS PO EXAM PATTERN RRB EXAM PATTERN