CBSE UGC NET RESULT 2018 recent information CBSE UGC updated January 21, 2018
CBSE UGC NET Result 2017. Declaration, Important Dates, Cutoff and more. CBSE UGC NET RESULT 2018 find all essential information and latest updates on CBSE UGC NET RESULT 2018 which are verified and updated here on January 21, 2018 all details on recent event of CBSE UGC NET RESULT 2018 is updated here up-to this minute and be the first person to discover CBSE UGC NET RESULT 2018 and make use of the ample official links provided in CBSE UGC NET RESULT page.
CBSE UGC NET November 2017 results announced:
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has recently announced the results of the University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET), which was held in November 2017. CBSE UGC NET November 2017 Results are available on the official website, cbsenet.nic.in. Candidates can check their CBSE UGC NET 2017 Results from the direct official link provided below:
Check your CBSE-UGC NET RESULT - NOVEMBER 2017
CBSE UGC NET ResultCBSE UGC NET Exams are conducted to determine the eligible Indian nationals for the Eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) & Eligibility for Assistant Professor Both in Indian Universities and Colleges. CBSE conducts the Exam on behalf of UGC and are conducted twice in a year. Candidates aspiring can apply via two categories i.e.
- Eligibility for Assistant Professor only [OR]
- Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) & Eligibility for Assistant Professor Both
The Results are published by CBSE on completion of the Exams. All details on CBSE UGC NET Results are given below.
|Govt Jobs||Private Jobs||Free Mock Test||Current Affairs|
|Railway Jobs||Bank Jobs||GK||Result|
CBSE UGC NET Result - January 2017 ExamThe latest result published by CBSE for NET Exam is for the CBSE UGC NET Exam conducted in January 2017. The result of the Exam was declared on May 29, 2017.
Result of Qualified Candidates - UGC NET January 2017
Marks/Mark sheet of all Candidates - UGC NET Mark Sheet January 2017
CBSE UGC NET Result - Details in Qualified List (PDF)CBSE first releases the list of Qualified candidates in UGC NET Exam. The list is published as a PDF and holds all the details with regard to the result of the Qualified candidate. The details available in the PDF will be
- Candidates Roll Number
- Applied For (i.e. Eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) & Eligibility for Assistant Professor Both)
- Marks of Paper I, Paper II, and Paper III
- Total Marks
- Status (i.e. Qualified for Assistant Professor Only/Qualified for JRF & Assistant Professor)
CBSE UGC NET Result - Mark SheetUpon declaration of Results, CBSE will upload the marks of all the candidates. Click on the link given above to download your Mark sheet. On clicking the link, a page appearing will prompt the following details of the candidate to download the Mark Sheet.
- Candidate’s Application Number
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
CBSE UGC NET - Important DatesCBSE UGC NET Exam is going to be conducted in the month of November 2017. We have furnished the important dates to be notified by the candidate with respect to the Exam in the table below.
|Online Application form - Submission Started||August 11, 2017|
|Online Application form - Last date||September 11, 2017|
|Payment of Fee through Online generated challan (any branch of - Syndicate/Canara/ICICI/HDFC) or through credit/debit card - Last date||September 12, 2017|
|Online correction of information furnished in Application form||September 19-25, 2017|
|Admit Card release||Third week of October 2017|
|Date of Examination||November 5, 2017|
|Answer Key - Release date||First Week of January 2018|
|Final Results||Yet to be released|
CBSE UGC NET - Answer KeyOn completion of the Exam, CBSE releases the Answer Key for the reference of the candidates and to cross-check their responses. CBSE officially releases the Answer Key separately for Paper I, II, and III. The captured images of the OMR sheets of the candidates who appeared in the Exam and the answer key for all the papers will be released.
CBSE UGC NET - Answer Key - Grievance Redressal
- Candidates can check through the captured image and the answer key and if grievances/challenges can be addressed to CBSE with valid proof and filling the application form for presenting the challenge.
- Candidates need to fill in Online application form and pay a sum of Rs. 1000/- per question. The challenge of answer keys will be accepted only through Online mode.
- The fee can be paid by credit/debit card or e-challan. CBSE will review the responses and the challenges from the candidates and arrive at conclusion.
CBSE UGC NET - Review of Challenges and Result Declaration
- If the challenge is accepted by the Board i.e. if the recorded response is not the same as marked by the candidate on OMR sheet, the correction will be done and the fee will be refunded.
- In case, any registered candidate does not submit the challenge by the prescribed date and time, it will be presumed that his/her recorded response is the same as marked on OMR sheet.
- Similarly, if the challenge is accepted by the Board i.e. if any mistake is noticed by the subject experts in the answer key, a policy decision will be notified in the newspapers and the fee shall be refunded.
- The CBSE’s decision on the challenges shall be final and no further communication will be entertained.
- CBSE UGC NET Results will be declared on the basis of final answer keys i.e. after grievance redressal. Check CBSE UGC NET Answer Key for more details.
Other Details on CBSE UGC NET Result
- Candidates will not be intimated about their results separately.
- No grievance with regard to answer key(s) after declaration of result will be entertained.
- There are no negative marks of incorrect answers.
Information on Qualified Candidates
- Candidates getting selected for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) are eligible to purse research in the subject of their post-graduation or in a related subject. They are also eligible for Assistant Professor.
- Candidates qualifying exclusively for Assistant Professor post are not considered for the Award of JRF.
Free Job Alert to your Email
- IB ACIO APPLICATION FORM
- JAM JOINT ADMISSSION TEST APPLICATION FORM
- JPROCE JHARKHAND POLICE RADIO OPERATOR COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORM
- SSC CHSL APPLICATION FORM
- DSSSB APPLICATION FORM
- JCPSICE JHARKHAND COMBINED POLICE SUB INSPECTOR COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORM
- BSNL APPLICATION FORM
- JEE MAIN FORMS
- UIIC APPLICATION FORM
- SSC SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT ONLINE FORM