CBSE UGC NET RESULT
CBSE UGC NET RESULT 2018 latest important updates with clear and detailed information are provided here, Candidates can check all essential details of CBSE UGC NET RESULT 2018 instantly here and Through this CBSE UGC NET RESULT schedule, candidates can make the strategy for the Preparation of exam. Direct Official Link for each recent Updates on CBSE UGC NET RESULT is Provided in this Page. Find recent news of CBSE UGC NET RESULT 2018 verified on December 19, 2018.
CBSE UGC NET 2018 Marks Released:
CBSE has released the complete UGC NET July 2018 result details of 55,872 candidates who have qualified the exam. The UGC NET 2018 Result details list consists of the roll number, subject, category, grand total and result remarks of each qualified candidates. Candidates can check their individual results, marks using their roll numbers, at the official website cbsenet.nic.in. CBSE UGC NET 2018 Results have been announced on July 31, 2018, in which 55,872 candidates qualified for eligibility for assistant professor while 3,929 candidates qualified for both JRF and assistant professorship. Candidates can check their individual UGC NET 2018 Marks from the below provided direct official link.
Check the CBSE UGC NET 2018 Marks
CBSE UGC NET July 2018 Exam OMR, Calculation Sheet Photocopy to be made available:
CBSE declared the UGC NET July 2018 exam Result on July 31, 2018 and now the board has decided to make OMR and calculation sheet available for candidates who appeared in Paper I and II of the UGC NET July 2018 exam. To receive the OMR and Calculation Sheet, candidate must send application along with the requisite fee (Rs. 500) to the NET Unit of CBSE office, within September 10, 2018. The requisite processing charges of Rs. 500 must be remitted via a Demand Draft. The candidates must mention their UGC NET Roll number, Name and Address correctly in their application. The Roll Number and Name should also be mentioned on the backside of the Bank Draft. The application addressed to the Secretary with bank draft should be sent by speed post or submitted in person at NET Unit, CBSE, H-149, Sector-63, NOIDA 201309. The photocopy of the OMR Sheet and Calculation Sheet will be sent to the candidate by speed post only.
CBSE UGC NET 2018 Results declared:
On July 31, 2018, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has announced the UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) July 2018 Exam Result on its official website cbseresults.nic.in and cbsenet.nic.in. CBSE conducted the UGC NET 2018 exam on July 8 and re-exam on July 22, for recruiting the Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Assistant Professor. Earlier, the UGC NET answer keys were released on July 24 and candidates were given chance to challenge them till July 27. For the first time, CBSE conducted NET July 2018 Exam only in 2 sets – paper 1 and paper 2, instead of 3 papers. This year, a total of 55,872 candidates have qualified UGC NET July Exam.
Check CBSE UGC NET July 2018 Results
CBSE UGC NET 2018 Results Expected by August 4:
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is likely to release the UGC NET July 2018 exam results before August 4. Usually, CBSE UGC NET results are released in three months after commencement of NET exam. But this year, CBSE UGC NET Result for July 2018 exam are expected to be released in one month's time, according to the Times of India report. This Year, CBSE conducted UGC NET Examination on July 8 for 84 subjects at 91 selected Examination centres across India. It is confirmed that CBSE UGC NET 2018 results will be out latest by August 4, 2018. The captured images of response sheets (OMR sheets) and UGC NET 2018 July Exam answer keys of all the papers will be available from fourth week of August on the website cbsenet.nic.in. The UGC NET December 2018 examination will be held online in from December 2, 2018 to December 16, 2018.
What are the details about CBSE UGC NET Result 2018 announced?
CBSE UGC NET 2018 Exams are conducted to determine the eligible Indian nationals for the Eligibility for Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) in Universities and Colleges. CBSE conducts the Exam on behalf of UGC and is conducted twice in a year. Candidates aspiring can apply via two categories i.e.
- Eligibility for Assistant Professor only
- Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) & Eligibility for Assistant Professor Both
CBSE UGC NET Exams are conducted twice a year and the results of the respective exams are published by CBSE. For the year 2018, CBSE UGC NET Exam was conducted on 8th July and the next set of exam is scheduled for December. The exam date can be expected between 2nd Dec and 16th Dec 2018. The CBSE UGC NET Result 2018 of the qualified Candidates will be published as a PDF. Soon after the publication of results, marks of all Candidates will be uploaded for the reference of the Candidates. We will keep you updated on the Results of the Exam that was conducted on 8th July 2018.
The Results will be published in online mode only by CBSE on completion of the Exams. All the required details about CBSE UGC NET Results 2018 are given below.
CBSE UGC NET Result 2017
The latest result published by CBSE for NET Exam is for the CBSE UGC NET 2017 Exam conducted in January 2017. The result of the Exam was declared on May 29, 2017. The Candidates who are qualified can check the CBSE UGC NET Result 2017 in the following links.
Result of Qualified Candidates - UGC NET Result Jan 2017
Marks/Mark sheet of all Candidates - UGC NET Mark Sheet Jan 2017
What are the important dates CBSE UGC NET Result 2018?
CBSE UGC NET 2018 Exam is conducted on 8th July 2018. Candidates should not miss out any important events in the CBSE UGC NET 2018 exam. The important event dates from the official website of CBSE UGC NET 2018 are given below:
Online Application Form Submission
6th March 2018
Last date for Applying Online
12th April 2018
Last date of submission of Fee through online generated Bank Challan,
13th April 2018
Correction in Particulars of application form on the website
25th April to 5th May 2018
Uploading of Admit Card
3rd week of June 2018
Date of Examination
08th July 2018
Release date of Answer Key
4th week of August 2018
What are the details in Qualified List (PDF) of CBSE UGC NET Result 2018?
CBSE first releases the list of qualified Candidates in CBSE UGC NET 2018 Exam. The list is published in the form of PDF and holds all the details with regard to the result of the qualified Candidate. The details available in the PDF are:
- Candidates Roll Number
- Applied For (i.e. Eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) & Eligibility for Assistant Professor Both)
- Marks of Paper I, Paper II, and Paper III
- Total MarksStatus (i.e. Qualified for Assistant Professor Only/Qualified for JRF & Assistant Professor)
How to get the Mark Sheet of CBSE UGC NET Result 2018?
Upon declaration of Results, CBSE will upload the marks of all the Candidates. The link to download the Mark sheet will be provided here when CBSE releases it. On clicking the link, a page appearing will prompt the following details of the Candidate to download the Mark Sheet.
- Candidate’s Application Number
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
Where to find the answer key for CBSE UGC NET 2018?
On completion of the CBSE UGC NET 2018 exam, CBSE releases the Answer Key for the reference of the Candidates and to cross-check their responses. CBSE officially releases the Answer Key separately for Paper I, II, and III. The captured images of the OMR sheets of the Candidates who appeared in the Exam and the answer key for all the papers will be released. The answer key for the CBSE UGC NET 2018 is expected to be released at the last week of August 2018. Answer key will be provided here when CBSE announces it officially.
How to address the grievances of CBSE UGC NET 2018 answer Key?
The captured images of response sheets (OMR sheets) of the Candidates appeared in CBSE UGC NET 2018 and answer keys of all the papers will be displayed on the official website during the 4th week of August 2018. Candidates can check the answer key for their reference. If a Candidate is not satisfied then they can intimate it to the CBSE. The process for addressing the grievances for the answer key of CBSE UGC NET 2018 is listed below:
- Candidates can check through the captured image and the answer key and if grievances/challenges can be addressed to CBSE with valid proof and filling the application form for presenting the challenge.
- Candidates need to fill in the Online application form and pay a sum of Rs. 1000/- per question. The challenge of answer keys will be accepted only through Online mode on or before the prescribed date.
- The fee can be paid by credit/debit card or e-challan.
- CBSE will review the responses and the challenges from the Candidates and arrive at conclusion.
When will be the challenge reviewed and result declared by CBSE?
The grievances/challenges should be addressed to CBSE by the Candidate in due process and time. The choice of acceptance or rejection of the challenge is solely done by the CBSE board. Once challenged the following process takes place.
- If the challenge is accepted by the Board i.e. if the recorded response is not the same as marked by the Candidate on OMR sheet, the correction will be done and the fee will be refunded.
- In case, any registered Candidate does not submit the challenge by the prescribed date and time, it will be presumed that his/her recorded response is the same as marked on OMR sheet.
- Similarly, if the challenge is accepted by the Board i.e. if any mistake is noticed by the subject experts in the answer key, a policy decision will be notified in the newspapers and the fee shall be refunded.
- In all other cases, the fee once paid will not be refunded.
- The refund (if any) will be transferred online to the concerned credit/debit card account so, the Candidates are advised to pay from their own credit/debit card.
- The CBSE’s decision on the challenges shall be final and no further communication will be entertained.
- CBSE UGC NET Results 2018 will be declared on the basis of final answer keys i.e. after grievance redressal. Check CBSE UGC NET Answer Key for more details.
What are the other details on CBSE UGC NET Result 2018?
After releasing the final answer key, CBSE will release the CBSE UGC NET Results 2018 for the exam conducted on 8th July 2018. Candidates who appeared for the CBSE UGC NET 2018 can expect the result in the month of September 2018. Candidates can check the results on the official website i.e, cbseresults.nic.in. About CBSE UGC NET Results 2018 Candidate should note the following point:
- Candidates will not be intimated about their results separately.
- No grievance with regard to answer key(s) after the declaration of result will be entertained.
- There are no negative marks of incorrect answers.
What are the information for Qualified Candidates in CBSE UGC NET 2018?
If a Candidate qualifies the CBSE UGC NET 2018 by CBSE he/she can prefer for the award of JRF or Assistant Professor. The e-certificates to qualified Candidate are issued by UGC- NET Bureau. Candidates can keep in mind the below point while selecting their preferences:
- Candidates getting selected for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) are eligible to pursue research in the subject of their post-graduation or in a related subject. They are also eligible for the post of Assistant Professor in Indian Universities.
- Candidates qualifying exclusively for Assistant Professor post will not be considered for the Award of JRF. Candidates can check the list of Universities of India under UGC as on 12.04.2018. The Candidates declared qualified in NET are informed to contact Head, UGC NET Bureau, University of Delhi, South Campus, Benito Juarez Marg , New Delhi, Pin Code-110021, Phone No. (011-24116316, 24115416, 24115419).