On September 9, 2019, National Testing Agency (NTA) released the Online Application Form for the CSIR NET/ JRF December Examination 2019. Candidates are Interested in the Following NTA CSIR NET, JRF Eligibility Criteria can read the full notification before apply online. The registration for the December session of the CSIR UGC 2019 exam only through online mode. Candidates can visit the official site nta.ac.in or csirnet.nta.nic.in to apply for the exam. The CSIR NET 2019 exam is organized twice in a year in the month of June and December. The registration process for June 2020 is expected to commence in March 2020.The direct link to apply is provided below.
Download the NTA CSIR NET, JRF Online Form 2019
Take your Free Mock Test
UGC NET 2018 December exam Online Application forms released:
On September 1, 2018, National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the online application forms for UGC NET 2018 December exam, on its official websites nta.ac.in and ntanet.nic.in. The last date to apply for UGC NET 2018 December exam is 30th September, 2018. The UGC NET 2018 December examination for the post of Indian Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor, is scheduled to be held from 9th December to 23rd December, 2018. According to the preference, the students then need to choose the date of examination from the options given to them. From this year, UGC NET exam would be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) and not by Central board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Therefore, the candidates need to apply on the official website of NTA. The direct official link for filling and submitting online Application form for UGC NET 2018 December exam is granted below:
Fill the UGC NET 2018 December exam Online Application form
CBSE UGC NET JULY 2018 Registration Ends April 5; Form Correction To Begin On April 25:
The last date to complete CBSE UGC NET 2018 application form registration for UGC NET July 2018 Exam is April 5, 2018. Earlier the last date was March 25, but CBSE, which is the conducting authority for UGC NET, extended the registration deadline to April 5. Candidates would be given till April 6 to submit the application fee through online generated challan at any nearby Syndicate Bank branch. The UGC NET exam is scheduled for July 8, 2018. Candidates who complete their application process on time will be allowed to correct their particulars in the application form on the website from April 25 to May 5, 2018. CBSE UGC NET 2018 admit cards will be available here from third week of June 2018.
CBSE UGC NET, JRF July 2018 Application Form Released:
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) announces holding of the National Eligibility Test (NET) on 08th July 2018 for recruiting Assistant Professor, Junior Research Fellowship in Indian Universities and Colleges. CBSE will conduct NET in 84 subjects at 91 selected NET Examination Cities spread across the country. The candidates are required to apply online from 06th March, 2018. The last date for applying online is 05th April, 2018 and fee can be paid up to 06th April, 2018.
Check the Official Notification on CBSE UGC 2018 NET Exam
Read the Information Bulletin UGC NET July 2018
Official Notification of CBSE UGC NET 2018 Application Form Released
It is notified that the CBSE will conduct the next UGC-NET for Junior Research Fellowship and eligibility for the Assistant Professor on 06th March 2018. Candidate can get details about the Eligibility criteria, Age limit, Education qualification, important dates.The last date of submission of application form will be 5th April 2018 and the authority may provide the correction facility in UGC NET application form. The correction window will be opened from 25th April 2018.
Fill your CBSE UGC NET Application Form.
Requirement of Aadhaar for Registering CBSE UGC NET 2018 Application Form
The requirement of Aadhaar is made mandatory for the CBSE UGC NET Application. form Accordingly, CBSE has decided to use Aadhaar for the applicants of UGC NET, and hereby notifies the that the Applicants who are in possession of Aadhaar, shall enter Aadhaar number, name, date of birth & gender in online application for UGC-NET for the purpose of his/her identity and authentication Applicants not yet enrolled for Aadhaar, are hereby required to make application for Aadhaar enrolment in case he/she is entitled to obtain Aadhaar as per section 3 of Aadhaar Act. Such applicant may visit any Aadhaar enrollment center (list available at www.uidai.gov.in) to get enrolled for Aadhaar.
Important Dates - CBSE UGC NET 2018 Application FormThe important dates of CBSE UGC NET are tabulated are prescribed tabulated below.
|Name of the Events||Dates|
|Online Application Form Submission||06.03.2018|
|Last date for Applying Online||05.04.2018|
|Last date of submission of Fee through online generated Bank Challan at any branch of (SYNDICATE/CANARA/ICICI/HDFC BANK)||06.04.2018|
|Correction in Particulars of application form on the website||25/04/2018 to 01/05/2018|
CBSE UGC NET Application Fee 2018 details
The CBSE UGC NET Application Fee details are mentioned for category wise and prescribed below in the tabular column.
Key Steps for UGC NET 2018 Application Form
The main key steps to fill the UGC NET Application Form will be
- Register and Fill up the application form
- Uploading Photograph and Signature
- Payment of Application Fees
- Print the application form
Main Details to fill CBSE UGC NET 2018 Application Form
The main details of CBSE UGC NET Application form are mentioned below.Candidates are advised to check the details before applying for the Examination.
- Candidates need to register with basic details including candidates name, email id, mobile number and Date of Birth.
- While registration, candidates will receive an Application Number after they set a password and security question with an answer.
- They can log in application number and password to fill up the application form of UGC NET November session.
- Candidates can upload the scanned copies of passport size color photograph and Signature as per the specification.
- They edit modify information before remitting the application fee, as once the application fee is paid, no changes could be made in the application form of UGC NET.
- Candidates can remit the application fee for UGC NET 2018 either in online mode using Credit Card or Debit Card or in offline mode using e-challan at Syndicate/Canara/ICICI/HDFC bank.
Steps to fill CBSE UGC NET 2018 Application Form
The major steps are specified to fill the CBSE UGC NET Application form are
Step 1 - Registration process
The registered candidates for UGC NET 2018 application form can direct login by using their application id and password.you are the new user then you must be registered for Apply online UGC NET Exam 2018.Now the Term and condition for Examination will be stated and you must read all data and then click Proceed for the Further page.
Step 2 - Submission of CBSE UGC NET Application Form
The essential credentials have to be filled and finally click on the submit.Finally, check the following details of CBSE UGC NET Application Form.will generate your Application ID. you must keep it safe for further details and log in Again. Now you can continue or skip a further part. you can continue your remaining part using application id and password. Now you will go for Upload Photo Part. Here you will see criteria to upload your Photo and signature.
Step 3 - Uploading Photo and signature
The standard criteria in which you have to upload your photo and signature. After upload your current passport size photo you need to click on the Final Upload button.The format which is specified while uploading Photo:
1. Format: jpg/jpeg.
2. Passport size photo size: 4KB – 40KB.
3. Photograph dimension(width*Height): 3.5 CM * 4.5 CM
4. Signature Scanned photo Size: 1KB – 30 KB.
5. Signature dimension(lenght*Height): 3.5 CM * 1.5 CM
Step 4 - Fee Payment
The final upload of the photo will see the screen where you have to select the way of payment. That you want to choose online payment or E-Challan Mode. By clicking on e- challan mode system will generate E-Challan that you have print and submit fee at any nearest Bank.
CBSE UGC NET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The CBSE UGC NET examination mentioned some eligibility criteria and education criteria which are mentioned clearly.
- Candidates should have a Master’s Degree from Government Recognized universities in Humanities, Social Science, Computer Science and Application, Electronic Science.
- Candidates should have secured 55% Marks for General and 50% Marks for OBC/SC/PWD Candidates.This, Ph.D. qualified can also apply and students who are pursuing the Master’s Degree in Final Year can also apply for the examination.
- Applicants will get 5% relaxation in aggregate marks whose master’s degree was completed by 19th September 1991.
- Qualified Candidates can also apply who are pursuing the Master’s Degree in Final Year can also apply.
- Candidates will get 5% relaxation in aggregate marks whose master’s degree was completed by 19th September 1991.
- The candidates are advised to appear in the subject of their Master’s only. The candidates whose post-graduate subjects are not listed in the prescribed list can appear in the related subjects.
The Age limit is specified for the candidates separately for the Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor
Junior Research Fellowship
The Candidates should be not more than 28 Years, and 5 Years relaxation is provided to the candidates belongs to OBC/SC/ST/PWD.
There is No Upper Age Limit for the NET exam for Assistant Professor.
- Candidates having M.degree will be eligible for 3 years relaxation in age.
- Relaxation will also be given to the candidates having research experience.
- No prescribed upper age limit for applying for eligibility for assistant professor.
Admit Card related Articles
Answer key related Articles
Application Form related Articles
Cut off related Articles
Exam related Articles
Exam Pattern related Articles
General related Articles
Important Dates related Articles
Result related Articles
Sample Papers related Articles
Syllabus related Articles
Counselling related Articles
Interview schedule related Articles
Score card related Articles
Calendar related Articles
Eligibility Criteria related Articles
DV Schedule related Articles
Rank List related Articles
Exam Schedule related Articles
Rejected List related Articles
Exam Analysis related Articles
Question Paper related Articles
Eligibility List related Articles
CBSE UGC 2019
- JPSC civil judge Admit Card
- Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital Society nursing officer Admit Card
- Madhya Pradesh High Court Law Clerk Admit Card
- Tamil Nadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited senior officer Admit Card
- National Health Mission Andhra Pradesh Admit Card
- OPSC Admit Card
- TSSPDCL Admit Card
- TSSPDCL Admit Card
- MAHAGENCO technician Admit Card
- Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Admit Card
- Western Coalfields Limited Answer key
- Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Answer key
- Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Answer key
- MPSC Answer key
- WBPSC joint director of textiles Answer key
- Kerala PSC veo Answer key
- UKSSSC junior assistant Answer key
- DSSSB Answer key
- UPPCL je Answer key
- TNPSC Answer key
- MAHATET Application Form
- Indian Navy mr Application Form
- OSSSC forest guard Application Form
- Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan tet Application Form
- OPSC civil services Application Form
- The Science Engineering Research Board jest Application Form
- MAHATET Application Form
- IIFT Application Form
- Punjab School Education Board Application Form
- UP Board Application Form
- JIPMER Important Dates
- Gujarat High Court Important Dates
- WBPSC Important Dates
- AP SSC Board Important Dates
- HSSC Important Dates
- TNFUSRC forest watcher pst pet Important Dates
- APPSC group 1 services and forest range officer revised Important Dates
- NABARD assistant mains Important Dates
- APPSC group 1 main exam Important Dates
- SSC mts tier 2 Important Dates
- Rajasthan High Court group d Sample Papers
- CBSE class 10 social science Sample Papers
- TSCAB staff assistant previous paper Sample Papers
- UPSC Sample Papers
- Teachers Recruitment Board pg assistant and ped grade i Sample Papers
- Cochin Shipyard Limited Project assistant Sample Papers
- RBI grade b Sample Papers
- CBSE class 12 biology Sample Papers
- UPSC Sample Papers
- CBSE UGC ugc net Sample Papers
- Board of Secondary School Odisha Syllabus
- East Central Railway Syllabus
- RSMSSB patwari Syllabus
- Sikkim Public Service Commission Drug Inspector Syllabus
- FSSAI Syllabus
- Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment board Syllabus
- CGPSC State Service Exam Syllabus
- Samagra Shiksha – Department of School Education ssa Syllabus
- RPSC Syllabus
- JIPMER pg Syllabus
- UKPSC Interview schedule
- Mysore University Project Fellow Interview schedule
- GPSC Microbiologist Interview schedule
- Vizag Steel Plant management trainee Interview schedule
- NHM Assam Interview schedule
- ESIC specialists grade II Interview schedule
- UPSC Interview schedule
- NHM Assam junior engineer Interview schedule
- CDAC Interview schedule
- BPSC lecturer Interview schedule
- IOCL DV Schedule
- TSPSC group 2 DV Schedule
- APSC Diet Lecturer DV Schedule
- RSMSSB DV Schedule
- Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited vidyut sahayak DV Schedule
- Odisha Public Service Commission DV Schedule
- RRB je DV Schedule
- ESIC nursing and paramedical DV Schedule
- Rajasthan Subordinate Ministerial Services Selection Board live stock assistant DV Schedule
- ESIC senior resident DV Schedule
- Allahabad High Court judicial service Rank List
- KAU Skilled Assistant Rank List
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology Rank List
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology Project assistant Rank List
- Malabar Cancer Centre stipendiary trainee Rank List
- KAU assistant professor Rank List
- Kerala PSC hsst english junior Rank List