CBSE UGC NET APPLICATION FORM 2017 recent information CBSE UGC updated November 19, 2017
CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2017.Check details of Form Filling. CBSE UGC NET APPLICATION FORM 2017 find all essential information and latest updates on CBSE UGC NET APPLICATION FORM 2017 which are verified and updated here on November 19, 2017 all details on recent event of CBSE UGC NET APPLICATION FORM 2017 is updated here up-to this minute and be the first person to discover CBSE UGC NET APPLICATION FORM 2017 and make use of the ample official links provided in CBSE UGC NET APPLICATION FORM page.
Official Notification of CBSE UGC NET Application Form Released
It is notified that the CBSE will conduct the next UGC-NET for Junior Research Fellowship and eligibility for the Assistant Professor on 05th November 2017. Candidate can get details about the Eligibility criteria, Age limit, Education qualification, important dates.The candidates are required to apply online from 11th August 2017 and the last date to apply is 11th September 2017 and fee can be paid up to 12th September 2017
Fill your CBSE UGC NET Application Form.
Requirement of Aadhaar for Registering CBSE UGC NET Application Form
The requirement of Aadhaar is made mandatory for the CBSE UGC NET Application. form Accordingly, CBSE has decided to use Aadhaar for the applicants of UGC NET(November)2017, and hereby notifies the that the Applicants who are in possession of Aadhaar, shall enter Aadhaar number, name, date of birth & gender in online application for UGC-NET(November) 2017 for the purpose of his/her identity and authentication Applicants not yet enrolled for Aadhaar, are hereby required to make application for Aadhaar enrolment in case he/she is entitled to obtain Aadhaar as per section 3 of Aadhaar Act. Such applicant may visit any Aadhaar enrollment center (list available at www.uidai.gov.in) to get enrolled for Aadhaar.
Important Dates - CBSE UGC NET Application FormThe important dates of CBSE UGC NET are tabulated are prescribed tabulated below.
|Name of the Events||Dates|
|Online Application Form Submission||11th August 2017|
|Last date for Applying Online||11th September 2017|
|Last date of submission of Fee through online generated Bank Challan at any branch of (SYNDICATE/CANARA/ICICI/HDFC BANK)||12th September 2017|
|Correction in Particulars of application form on the website||19th to 25th Sep 2017|
|Exam Date||05th November 2017|
CBSE UGC NET Application Fee details
The CBSE UGC NET Application Fee details are mentioned for category wise and prescribed below in the tabular column.
Key Steps for UGC NET Application Form
The main key steps to fill the UGC NET Application Form will be
- Register and Fill up the application form
- Uploading Photograph and Signature
- Payment of Application Fees
- Print the application form
Main Details to fill CBSE UGC NET Application Form
The main details of CBSE UGC NET Application form are mentioned below.Candidates are advised to check the details before applying for the Examination.
- Candidates need to register with basic details including candidates name, email id, mobile number and Date of Birth.
- While registration, candidates will receive an Application Number after they set a password and security question with an answer.
- They can log in application number and password to fill up the application form of UGC NET November session.
- Candidates can upload the scanned copies of passport size color photograph and Signature as per the specification.
- They edit modify information before remitting the application fee, as once the application fee is paid, no changes could be made in the application form of UGC NET.
- Candidates can remit the application fee for UGC NET 2017 either in online mode using Credit Card or Debit Card or in offline mode using e-challan at Syndicate/Canara/ICICI/HDFC bank.
Steps to fill CBSE UGC NET Application Form
The major steps are specified to fill the CBSE UGC NET Application form are
Step 1 - Registration process
The registered candidates for UGC NET 2017 application form can direct login by using their application id and password.you are the new user then you must be registered for Apply online UGC NET Exam 2017.Now the Term and condition for Examination will be stated and you must read all data and then click Proceed for the Further page.
Step 2 - Submission of CBSE UGC NET Application Form
The essential credentials have to be filled and finally click on the submit.Finally, check the following details of CBSE UGC NET Application Form.will generate your Application ID. you must keep it safe for further details and log in Again. Now you can continue or skip a further part. you can continue your remaining part using application id and password. Now you will go for Upload Photo Part. Here you will see criteria to upload your Photo and signature.
Step 3 - Uploading Photo and signature
The standard criteria in which you have to upload your photo and signature. After upload your current passport size photo you need to click on the Final Upload button.The format which is specified while uploading Photo:
1. Format: jpg/jpeg.
2. Passport size photo size: 4KB – 40KB.
3. Photograph dimension(width*Height): 3.5 CM * 4.5 CM
4. Signature Scanned photo Size: 1KB – 30 KB.
5. Signature dimension(lenght*Height): 3.5 CM * 1.5 CM
Step 4 - Fee Payment
The final upload of the photo will see the screen where you have to select the way of payment. That you want to choose online payment or E-Challan Mode. By clicking on e- challan mode system will generate E-Challan that you have print and submit fee at any nearest Bank.
CBSE UGC NET Eligibility Criteria
The CBSE UGC NET examination mentioned some eligibility criteria and education criteria which are mentioned clearly.
- Candidates should have a Master’s Degree from Government Recognized universities in Humanities, Social Science, Computer Science and Application, Electronic Science.
- Candidates should have secured 55% Marks for General and 50% Marks for OBC/SC/PWD Candidates.This, Ph.D. qualified can also apply and students who are pursuing the Master’s Degree in Final Year can also apply for the examination.
- Applicants will get 5% relaxation in aggregate marks whose master’s degree was completed by 19th September 1991.
- Qualified Candidates can also apply who are pursuing the Master’s Degree in Final Year can also apply.
- Candidates will get 5% relaxation in aggregate marks whose master’s degree was completed by 19th September 1991.
- The candidates are advised to appear in the subject of their Master’s only. The candidates whose post-graduate subjects are not listed in the prescribed list can appear in the related subjects.
The Age limit is specified for the candidates separately for the Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor
Junior Research Fellowship
The Candidates should be not more than 28 Years, and 5 Years relaxation is provided to the candidates belongs to OBC/SC/ST/PWD.
There is No Upper Age Limit for the NET exam for Assistant Professor.
- Candidates having M.degree will be eligible for 3 years relaxation in age.
- Relaxation will also be given to the candidates having research experience.
- No prescribed upper age limit for applying for eligibility for assistant professor.
Free Job Alert to your Email