CBSE UGC NET ANSWER KEY 2018 Check Latest Answer Key Updates, Notifications 19 June 2018
CBSE UGC NET ANSWER KEY 2018 Updated Links and Important News to check the Response Sheets are instantly updated here. CBSE UGC NET ANSWER KEY 2018 will help analyse one's score and any grievances can be addressed to the concerned departments. Official links for different branches and subjects of CBSE UGC NET ANSWER KEY 2018 , Detailed steps on Grievance Redressal, Steps to check the respective answer keys and all important dates related to CBSE UGC NET ANSWER KEY are all given in our page. Do check our page and be benefited.
Get the latest CBSE UGC NET Answer Key here. CBSE UBC NET Answer Key is released by CBSE on completion of the Exam. The article will give you latest CBSE UGC NET Answer Keys for reference of the candidates and also previous years CBSE UGC NET Answer Keys for other references by the candidates. For instant updates and precise information on CBSE UGC NET Answer Key, follow the article.
CBSE UGC NET Answer Key 2017 and Recorded Responses Released:Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) which is the organizing authority for UGC NET, released the CBSE UGC NET Answer Key 2017. The board also released the OMR answer sheets of the candidates with their recorded responses of UGC NET Exam which was conducted in 5th November 2017. The CBSE UGC NET 2017 answer keys and OMR sheet will remain available till December 18, 2017.
Candidates would also be able to challenge the CBSE UGC NET answer key and the scanned images of the OMR answer sheet starting through a link provided below:
Check CBSE UGC NET 2017 Answer Keys, Recorded Response and to Challange Answer Keys.
Candidates who wish to submit a challenge will have to pay Rs. 1000 per challenge submitted. The prescribed fee of Rs. 1000/- per recorded response challenged will be required to be submitted through Credit/Debit Card only upto 18/12/2017(11:59 PM). If the challenge submitted by a candidate is accepted and is found to be correct, the board will make the necessary correction and will refund the fee submitted by the candidate.
CBSE UGC NET Answer Key - OverviewCBSE UGC NET Exams are conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on behalf of University Grants Commission (UGC) twice in a year. CBSE UGC NET Exam focuses on wide range of subjects. On completion of the Exam, CBSE releases the Answer Key for the reference of the candidates and to cross check their responses. The captured images of the OMR sheets of the candidates who appeared in the Exam and the answer key for all the papers will be released.
CBSE UGC Related Pages updated on 19 Jun 2018
CBSE UGC NET Answer KeyCBSE UGC NET Exam is conducted for around 84 specialized subjects. The Exam consists of Three papers i.e. Paper I, Paper II, and Paper III. Paper I will be common paper; Paper II and III will focus on specialization subjects opted by the candidates. CBSE officially releases Answer Key separately for Paper I, II, and III on completion of the Exam. Check in the sections below for latest answer keys and also previous year answer keys.
CBSE UGC NET Answer Key - 2017CBSE UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) for the year 2017 was conducted in January and the next set is scheduled to be conducted on November 5, 2017. Currently, the CBSE UGC NET Answer Key for January 2017 Exam is available. Check below Paper wise Answer key for CBSE UGC NET Exam January 2017.
CBSE UGC NET Answer Key - 2016CBSE UGC NET Exam for 2016 was conducted on July 10, 2016 and August 28, 2016. Paper wise Separate keys have been released by CBSE for both the Exams.
CBSE UGC NET Answer Key - July 10, 2016
CBSE UGC NET Answer Key - August 28, 2016
- August 2016 Answer Key - Paper I
- August 2016 Answer Key - Paper II
- August 2016 Answer Key - Paper III
CBSE UGC NET Answer Key - 2015For the year 2015, the CBSE UGC NET Exam was conducted in June and December 2015. We have furnished the Answer key for the CBSE UGC NET December 2015. Check the links below for the respective answer keys for each paper.
CBSE UGC NET Answer Key - December 2015
|Govt Jobs||Private Jobs||Free Mock Test||Current Affairs|
|Railway Jobs||Bank Jobs||GK||Result|
CBSE UGC NET Answer Key - Grievance Redressal
- Within two months of completion of the Exam, CBSE releases captured images of OMR sheets (response sheets) of the candidates who appeared for the Exam along with the Answer keys for all the papers.
- The date of release of Answer Keys will be announced by CBSE. The responses/challenges from candidates will be accepted only for stipulated time period specified by CBSE.
- Candidates can check through the captured image and the answer key and if grievances/challenges can be addressed to CBSE with valid proof/filling the application form for presenting the challenge.
- The steps for to be followed and the fees for the same is given below.
CBSE UGC NET Answer Key - Grievance Redressal Procedure
- Candidates can raise grievances to CBSE in case the candidate is not satisfied with the captured response.
- Candidate in such case may challenge and need to fill in Online application form and paying a sum of Rs. 1000/- per question.
- The challenge of answer keys will be accepted only through Online mode and through the link given by CBSE.
- The fee can be paid by credit/debit card or e-challan. CBSE will review the responses and the challenges from the candidates and arrive at conclusion.
- No corrections, whatsoever, will not be accepted after the last date given by CBSE.
CBSE UGC NET - FINAL ResultCBSE’s decision on the challenges shall be final.
- In case the challenge of any candidate regarding captured images of response sheets (OMR sheets)/answer keys is accepted, the fee will be refunded to such candidates.
- In all other cases the fee once paid will not be refunded.
CBSE UGC NET - Question PaperFor the NET Exams conducted twice in a year, CBSE makes available the Question papers Online for the candidate’s reference and for future references. Candidates who are preparing for the Exam can also use the question papers as model question papers and use it for practice sessions. For Paper wise question papers for each year check CBSE UGC NET Question Paper.
CBSE UGC NET Exam - Overview and ResultCentral Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on behalf of University Grants Commission (UGC) conducts National Eligibility Test (NET) twice in a year for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Eligibility for Assistant Professor both OR Eligibility for Assistant Professor only. Candidates should clearly specify whether they are applying for
- Eligibility for Assistant Professor only [OR]
- The award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Eligibility for Assistant Professor both
Free Job Alert to your Email
CBSE UGC 2018
- UIIC APPLICATION FORM
- CBSE UGC NET APPLICATION FORM
- UPSC CDS APPLICATION FORM
- JAM JOINT ADMISSSION TEST APPLICATION FORM
- GATE APPLICATION FORM
- CSIR UGC NET APPLICATION FORM
- SSC SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT ONLINE FORM
- IB ACIO APPLICATION FORM
- JPROCE JHARKHAND POLICE RADIO OPERATOR COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORM
- SSC CHSL APPLICATION FORM