CBSE UGC NET, JRF Admit card 2019
National Testing Agency (NTA) recently uploaded admit card for CBSE NTA NEF/JRF June examination 2019. Candidates who have applied for the corresponding exam can download the admit card from the direct link which is provided below. Candidates need to bring their NET admit card along with passport size photograph to the exam hall. Download from ntanet.nic.in. The exam to be conducted from June 20, 2019.NTA will conduct the exam earlier, Universities Grants Commission (UGC) used to be the authority for conducting and evaluating of the candidates for NET.
Download your CBSE UGC NET, JRF Admit card 2019
National Testing Agency (NTA) released admit cards today (November 19) for its first exam. NTA will conduct National Eligibility Test (NET) for lecturer recruitment and grant of JRF on December 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22 in two shifts: 9.30 am to 1 pm and 2.30 pm to 6 pm. The UGC NET 2018 admit cards are available on the official website of NTA at ntanet.nic.in and the direct link of the same is provided below. The UGC NET Admit Card 2018 was released by 11 am. Direct link and steps to download are provided below. National Testing Agency, NTA had earlier given the date of November 11, 2018 for the admit card download. This date was, however, later revised to November 19, 2018.
UGC NET Admit Card 2018 for December Exam Released:
Download the UGC NET 2018 Admit Card
CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2018 Released:On June 20, University Grants Commission (UGC) has released the National Eligibilty Test, NET Admit Card 2018 on the official website cbsenet.nic.in. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts CBSE UGE NET Exams twice in a year. The first set of CBSE UGC NET 2018 will be conducted in the month of July and the second set of Exam process for this year will be conducted in the month of November. Admit Card is released for the candidates to take up the Exam. An Admission Card stands as identification for the candidates who are eligible to take up the Exam. This year, CBSE UGC NET Examination is scheduled to be conducted on July 8. Steps and a direct link to download the CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2018 are given below. NET is conducted to determine the eligibility of Indian candidates for the post of Assistant Professor or/and Junior Research Fellowship in Indian universities and colleges. The candidates who qualify for the award of Junior Research Fellowship are eligible to pursue research, Ph.D. in the subject of their post-graduation or in a related subject and are also eligible for the post of Assistant Professor. Candidates can download the CBSE UGC NET 2018 Admit Card from the below provided direct official link by entering application number, password and security pin.
Download the CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2018
How to download CBSE UGC NET Admit Card?Candidates to download their Admit Card should first Login using their Application Number and Password. Follow the steps given below to download your CBSE UGC NET Admission Card.
- Click on the link provided above, you will be redirected to the Official site to download your Admit Card.
- The page displayed will request your Application No. and then there will also be ‘Select Exam’ option (Select the Exam from the drop down).
- Enter Application No. and Password and then Click ‘Login’
- CBSE UGC NET Admission Card will be displayed upon submission.
- Candidates are requested to take a printout of the Admission Card, as candidates should carry with them a hard copy of the Admission Card to the Examination.
Read through the instructions that is given along with the Hall Ticket for details regarding the Written Exam.
What are the Details given in CBSE UGC NET Admit Card?Candidates should download their Admission Card to check their Venue of the examination which will be mentioned in the Admission Card. Other essential details given in the Admit Card for the reference of the candidate are listed below.
- Venue of the Test
- Subject and Subject Code
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Person with disability (PwD) and Visually Challenged
- Email ID
- Date of the Test
- Timings - Paper I, Paper II, and Paper III
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Candidate’s Photograph and Signature
- Important Note
What are the Documents/Proof required along with CBSE UGC NET Admit Card?The candidates are required to bring a photo identity card/valid ID proof along with their printout of online admission card on the day of examination. Some of the valid ID proof accepted are
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Identity Card issued by College/University
- PAN Card
Forgot Application Number/Password?
In case a candidate forgets the Application Number or Password, CBSE NET has provided options to retrieve/reset the Application No./Password. CBSE NET provides two separate options to retrieve, check them below.
Candidates who forgot their Password follow the link - Forgot my Password, and enter the information requested from the candidate/follow the steps to retrieve the Password.
Candidates who forgot their Application Form follow the link - Forgot my Roll Number, and enter the information requested from the candidate to retrieve the Roll Number.
Instructions in the CBSE Admit Card/Hall Ticket
- CBSE provides ballpoint pen for all candidates in the Examination hall, so candidates are not to carry any pen/pencil to the Exam hall/room.
- All Exam Hall/Room will have Clock, so candidates are not allowed to wear any type of watch in the Exam hall/Room.
- Candidates are advised not to bring any items mentioned in the notification (Items banned from Exam Hall).
- No Travel allowance will be paid.
- Candidates are requested to read through the Notification carefully.
CBSE UGC NET Admit Card - Other Important Details
- No admission card will be sent to the candidates by post.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination whose admission card is not issued by the Board.
- Candidates should appear for the examination only at the designated examination center.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination center other than that allotted to him/her in the admission card.
- The candidates are required to bring a photo identity card along with their printout of online admission card on the day of examination.
- The issue of Admission Card to appear for the Exam does not imply that his/her candidature is finally accepted.
- CBSE may change the city of examination or date of examination without assigning any reason.
What are the Articles/Things banned in the Exam Hall?
- Use of calculators of Log Tables is not permitted
- Mobile phones
- Electronic devices
- Bits of paper
- Bags, metallic items, etc
Candidate’s Presence at the Exam Centre:
- The candidates should report at the examination center 2 hrs 30 minutes prior to the commencement of examination as frisking will be done for the fair conduct of the Exam.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall/room before
- 10:45 a.m. in the 1st session
- 12:30 p.m. in the 2nd session
- 4:30 p.m. in the 3rd session
Interview schedule related Articles
Result related Articles
Admit Card related Articles
Exam related Articles
Important Dates related Articles
Answer key related Articles
Application Form related Articles
Syllabus related Articles
General related Articles
Cut off related Articles
Sample Papers related Articles
Exam Pattern related Articles
Counselling related Articles
CBSE UGC 2019
- SSC JE APPLICATION FORM
- LIC HFL APPLICATION FORM
- IBPS PO APPLICATION FORM
- UPSC CDS APPLICATION FORM
- JPROCE JHARKHAND POLICE RADIO OPERATOR COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORM
- JAM JOINT ADMISSSION TEST APPLICATION FORM
- JIPMER APPLICATION FORM
- SSC CHSL APPLICATION FORM
- CSIR UGC NET APPLICATION FORM
- BSNL APPLICATION FORM
- GURU NANAK DEV UNIVERSITY INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- NERIE INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- KERALA PSC INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- BIHAR VIDHAN SABHA DRIVER INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- ESIC INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- DBSKKV INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- AIIMS RAIPUR INTERVIE SCHEDULE
- SVNIT INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- SHIVAJI UNIVERSITY INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- PRASAR BHARATI INTERVIEW SCHEDULE