CBSE UGC NET ADMIT CARD 2017 recent information CBSE UGC updated November 18, 2017
CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2017. Release Date, Download and other Updates. CBSE UGC NET ADMIT CARD 2017 find all essential information and latest updates on CBSE UGC NET ADMIT CARD 2017 which are verified and updated here on November 18, 2017 all details on recent event of CBSE UGC NET ADMIT CARD 2017 is updated here up-to this minute and be the first person to discover CBSE UGC NET ADMIT CARD 2017 and make use of the ample official links provided in CBSE UGC NET ADMIT CARD page.
CBSE UGC NET Admit CardCentral Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts CBSE UGE NET Exams twice in a year. The second set of Exam process for this year has started and will be conducted in the month of November. Admit Card is released for the candidates to take up the Exam. An Admission Card stands as identification for the candidates who are eligible to take up the Exam.
CBSE UGC NET Admit Card - DownloadCentral Board of Secondary Education will release the Admit Card for CBSE UGC NET Exam in Third week of October 2017. CBS UGC NET Exam is scheduled on November 5, 2017. Candidates can download the Admit Card from the link given below.
Download CBSE UGC NET Admit Card
CBSE UGC NET Admit Card - Issue Date
- CBSE UGC NET Admit Card Released - Third week of October 2017
- CBSE UGC NET Examination - November 5, 2017
CBSE UGC NET Admit Card - How to downloadCandidates to download their Admit Card should first Login using their Application Number and Password. Follow the steps given below to download your CBSE UGC NET Admission Card.
- Click on the link provided above, you will be redirected to the Official site to download your Admit Card.
- The page displayed will request your Application No. and then there will also be ‘Select Exam’ option (Select the Exam from the drop down).
- Enter Application No. and Password and then Click ‘Login’
- CBSE UGC NET Admission Card will be displayed upon submission.
- Candidates are requested to take a printout of the Admission Card, as candidates should carry with them a hard copy of the Admission Card to the Examination.
Read through the instructions that is given along with the Hall Ticket for details regarding the Written Exam.
Details given in CBSE UGC NET Admit CardCandidates should download their Admission Card to check their Venue of the examination which will be mentioned in the Admission Card. Other essential details given in the Admit Card for the reference of the candidate are listed below.
- Venue of the Test
- Subject and Subject Code
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Person with disability (PwD) and Visually Challenged
- Email ID
- Date of the Test
- Timings - Paper I, Paper II, and Paper III
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Candidate’s Photograph and Signature
- Important Note
Documents/Proof required along with CBSE UGC NET Admit CardThe candidates are required to bring a photo identity card/valid ID proof along with their printout of online admission card on the day of examination. Some of the valid ID proof accepted are
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Identity Card issued by College/University
- PAN Card
Forgot Application Number/Password?
In case a candidate forgets the Application Number or Password, CBSE NET has provided options to retrieve/reset the Application No./Password. CBSE NET provides two separate options to retrieve, check them below.
Candidates who forgot their Password follow the link - Forgot my Password, and enter the information requested from the candidate/follow the steps to retrieve the Password.
Candidates who forgot their Application Form follow the link - Forgot my Roll Number, and enter the information requested from the candidate to retrieve the Roll Number.
Instructions in the CBSE Admit Card/Hall Ticket
- CBSE provides ballpoint pen for all candidates in the Examination hall, so candidates are not to carry any pen/pencil to the Exam hall/room.
- All Exam Hall/Room will have Clock, so candidates are not allowed to wear any type of watch in the Exam hall/Room.
- Candidates are advised not to bring any items mentioned in the notification (Items banned from Exam Hall).
- No Travel allowance will be paid.
- Candidates are requested to read through the Notification carefully.
CBSE UGC NET Admit Card - Other Important Details
- No admission card will be sent to the candidates by post.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination whose admission card is not issued by the Board.
- Candidates should appear for the examination only at the designated examination center.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination center other than that allotted to him/her in the admission card.
- The candidates are required to bring a photo identity card along with their printout of online admission card on the day of examination.
- The issue of Admission Card to appear for the Exam does not imply that his/her candidature is finally accepted.
- CBSE may change the city of examination or date of examination without assigning any reason.
Articles/Things banned in the Exam Hall
- Use of calculators of Log Tables is not permitted
- Mobile phones
- Electronic devices
- Bits of paper
- Bags, metallic items, etc
Candidate’s Presence at the Exam Centre
- The candidates should report at the examination center 2 hrs 30 minutes prior to the commencement of examination as frisking will be done for the fair conduct of the Exam.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall/room before
- 10:45 a.m. in the 1st session
- 12:30 p.m. in the 2nd session
- 4:30 p.m. in the 3rd session
Free Job Alert to your Email