CBSE UGC NET 2018
CBSE UGC NET 2018 latest notification is updated here instantly and check all essential information regarding CBSE UGC NET 2018 in this page. Find the direct link for CBSE UGC NET 2018 Application Form, Admit Card, Result here. Detailed info on CBSE UGC NET Exam Date, Syllabus, Pattern are provided here. Grasp important updates on CBSE UGC NET immediately here. Make use of this valuable resource now.
Last modified:2018-09-11 09:47:07
UGC NET 2018 December exam Online Application forms released:
On September 1, 2018, National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the online application forms for UGC NET 2018 December exam, on its official websites nta.ac.in and ntanet.nic.in. The last date to apply for UGC NET 2018 December exam is 30th September, 2018. The UGC NET 2018 December examination for the post of Indian Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor, is scheduled to be held from 9th December to 23rd December, 2018. According to the preference, the students then need to choose the date of examination from the options given to them. From this year, UGC NET exam would be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) and not by Central board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Therefore, the candidates need to apply on the official website of NTA. The direct official link for filling and submitting online Application form for UGC NET 2018 December exam is granted below:
Fill the UGC NET 2018 December exam Online Application form
UGC NET 2019 Exam Dates Announced:
From 2019, UGC NET examination for Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship for Indian national citizens will be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) and was till now conducted by the CBSE. NTA will conduct its first UGC NET 2018 exam in Online mode (only) during December 2018. The scheduled important dates of UGC NET 2019 Exam are officially announced by NTA, HRD Ministry. According to the new schedule of UGC NET 2019 Exam, the online application form submission would begin from September 1 and would be on till September 30. The UGC NET 2018-2019 examinations would be held between December 2 to December 12, 2018 in two shifts per day on Saturdays and Sundays.The UGC NET 2018 December exam dates are prescribed in the below table:
|Name of the Events||Dates for 2018 December exam|
|CBSE NET Notification will be available||Last Week of August, 2018|
|Online application starting date||September 1, 2018|
|Last date for Online Application Form submission||September 30, 2018|
|Last date of fee submission||September 30, 2018|
|Admit Card Availability||1st week of November 2018|
|Exam Date||From December 2, 2018 to December 16, 2018
(in two shifts per day on Saturdays and Sundays)
|Result declaration||Last week of January 2019|
CBSE UGC Related Pages updated on 26 Sep 2018
CBSE UGC NET 2018 Answer Key Expected In August Last Week:
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has conducted the UGC NET 2018 examination on July 8, 2018 on behalf of University Grants Commission (UGC), at 91 selected Cities across the country. The CBSE UGC NET 2018 July exam was conducted in two papers, of only objective type questions from 84 subjects. CBSE UGC NET 2018 answer key will be official announced by CBSE on its official website, cbsenet.nic.in, in the fourth week of August 2018. Candidates can also get the captured images of their response sheets (OMR sheets) of CBSE UGC NET 2018 July Exam along with the UGC NET answer keys of all the papers, during fourth week of August, 2018.
|Govt Jobs||Private Jobs||Free Mock Test||Current Affairs|
|Railway Jobs||Bank Jobs||GK||Result|
CBSE UGC NET 2018 Exam date released; Upper Age Limit For JRF Increased:
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will conduct UGC NET 2018 exam in the month of July. For the exam which is scheduled to be held on 8 July 2018, upper age limit for JRF aspirants has been increased by two years. 'The upper age limit for appearing in JRF has also been raised by two years: from the existing 28 years to 30 years (the relaxation as earlier will remain same). Official notification in this regard will be released on the official website of CBSE NET at cbsenet.nic.in.
CBSE UGC NET 2018 (National Eligibility Test) Overview:UGC NET 2017 - The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts National Eligibility Test (NET) and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) Examination on behalf of University Grant Commission (UGC) on 19th November 2017. UGC NET 2017 exam is conducted for the posts of Junior Research Fellowship or eligibility for Assistant Professor or both in Indian University.Here the Important dates are mentioned for the CBSE - UGC-NET.
Latest Official Notification of CBSE UGC NET
The CBSE to conduct the next UGC-NET for junior research Fellowship and Eligibility for Assistant Professor on 05th November 2017 (Sunday).The candidates are required to apply online from 11 th August 2017. The last date for applying online is 11th September 2017 and fee can be paid up to 12th September 2017. To know more check out the latest notification of CBSE UGC NET Application Form.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for CBSE UGC NET?The Eligibility criteria for CBSE UGC NET are stated as follows
- Age Limit for Junior Research Fellowship is 28 years as on the date of 1st July 2017.
- For OBC-NCL, SC, ST and PWD category candidates, 5 years relaxation in the upper age limit is provided.
- Candidates possessing M. degree will be eligible for 3 years relaxation in age.
- Relaxation will also be given to the candidates having research experience.
- No prescribed upper age limit for applying for eligibility for Assistant Professor.
- The candidates applying for CBSE NET should have qualified the Master’s degree or equivalent in listed subjects scoring 55% from any state or central recognized university (50% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates).
- The appearing candidates of final year are also eligible to apply for the examination (provided they have to qualify the examination before awarding the post). These candidates must have qualified their Master’s degree within 2 years from the date of NET results.
- Those candidates will get 5% relaxation in aggregate marks whose master’s degree was completed by 19th September 1991.
- The candidates are advised to appear in the subject of their Master’s only. The candidates whose post-graduate subjects are not listed in the prescribed list can appear in the related subjects.
CBSE UGC NET 2018 Application Fee
- The Application fee is payable by credit/ debit card or through e-challan.
- The fee through e-challan will be paid in cash to Canara/ICICI/ Syndicate /HDFC bank.
|General Category||Rs 600|
What is the exact Exam Pattern for CBSE UGC NET 2018?
- Exam Mode: Offline mode.
- OMR Sheet: Candidates have to mark their responses on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Sheet.
- Papers: The test consist of three papers.
- Type of Questions: All the papers will have objective type questions.
- Number of Paper: Total 185 questions will be asked in NET which is divided into 3 papers.
- Number of Questions: Paper-I will have 60 questions, (only 50 questions has to attempt); Paper-II will have 50 questions and Paper-III will have 75 questions.
- The medium of Paper: Choice fo the paper medium can be exercised at the time of filling the form. Candidate can choose the paper medium either Hindi or English.
- Subjects: The Paper-I consists of General Aptitude Questions. Paper-II and III contain questions related to the concerned subject.
- Exam Duration: Paper-1 and Paper-II will be of 11/4 hours Paper-III will be off 21/2
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will carry 2 marks and there is no negative marking.
|No of questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Time||Exam duration|
|I||60 Questions compulsory||100||9.30 - 10.45||1 1/4 hours|
|II||50 Compulsory Questions||100||9.30 - 10.45||1 1/4 hours|
|III||75 compulsory questions||100||2.00 - 4.30pm||2 1/2 hours|
UGC National Eligibility Test: Syllabus for General Paper on Teaching and Research Aptitude
- The main objective is the teaching and research capabilities of the candidates. Therefore, the UGC NET Test is mainly aimed at the teaching and general/research aptitude as well as their awareness.They are expected to possess and exhibit cognitive abilities. Cognitive abilities include comprehension, analysis, evaluation, understanding the structure of arguments and deductive and inductive reasoning.
- The candidates are also expected to have a general awareness and knowledge of sources of information. They should be aware of the interaction between people, environment and nature resources and their impact on quality of life.
- Each section gets equal weight: five questions and 10 marks from each section.
- Whenever pictorial questions are set for the sighted candidates a passage followed by an equal number of questions should be set for the visually handicapped candidates.
|00||General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude (Paper -I)|
|01||Economics / Rural Economics /Co-operation / Demography / Development Planning/ Development Studies/Econometrics/ Applied Economics/Development Eco./Business Economics|
|11||Defense and Strategic Studies|
|16||Management (including Business Admn. Mgt./Marketing/ Marketing Mgt./Industrial Relations and Personnel Mgt./ Personnel Mgt./Financial Mgt./Co-operative Management)|
|38||French (French Version)|
|39||French (English Version)|
|46||Adult Education/ Continuing Education/ Andragogy/ Non Formal Education.|
|48||Arab Culture and Islamic Studies|
|50||Labour Welfare/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/ Labour and Social Welfare/Human Resource Management|
|52||Library and Information Science|
|53||Buddhist, Jaina, Gandhian and Peace Studies|
|54||Comparative Study of Religions|
|55||Mass Communication and Journalism|
|56||Performing Art - Dance/Drama/Theatre|
|57||Museology & Conservation|
|60||Tribal and Regional Language/Literature|
|63||Sanskrit traditional subjects (including) Jyotisha/Sidhanta Jyotish/ Navya Vyakarna/ Vyakarna/ Mimansa/ Navya Nyaya/ Sankhya Yoga/ Tulanatmaka Darsan/ Shukla Yajurveda/ Madhav Vedant/ Dharmasasta/ Sahitya/ Puranotihasa /Agama).|
|65||Visual Art (including Drawing & Painting/Sculpture Graphics/Applied Art/History of Art)|
|67||Social Medicine & Community Health|
|72||Computer Science and Applications|
|75||Politics including International Relations/International Studies including Defence/Strategic Studies, West Asian Studies, South East Asian Studies, African Studies, South Asian Studies, Soviet Studies, American Studies.|
|77||Human Rights and Duties|
|78||Tourism Administration and Management.|
Free Job Alert to your Email