On May 2nd, Central Board of Secondary Education declared the CBSE Class 12 result 2019 soon on its official website. Most years, the CBSE Result 2019 Class 12 is announced towards the end of May and last year, it was declared on 26 May 2018. The CBSE will release the Class 12 board examination result 2019 on its official website at cbse.nic.in and students can also get their result from examresults.net.Central Board of Secondary Education will issue a notification regarding the announcement of Class 12 result 2019 soon. Students can check their CBSE 12th Result 2019 here on this page.CBSE Class 12 Exams are conducted across several examination centres and the CBSE 12th Results 2019 are eagerly awaited by students across the country.
Check the CBSE Class 12th Result
CBSE Class 12 Compartment Result 2018 Declared:
On 7th August 2018, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has declared the Senior School Certificate Examination (Class XII) Compartment Results 2018, on the official website of the Board at cbseresults.nic.in. This year, a total of 91,818 students (8.3 per cent) who appeared in CBSE Class 12th final exam got a compartment. CBSE class 10 compartment result will be declared soon. Students, who appeared in the CBSE Class 12th Compartment 2018 Exam can check their result through the below provided direct official link, using their roll number, school number and centre number as mentioned in the admit card.
Check the CBSE Class 12 Compartment Result 2018
CBSE Board Revised Result 2018 for Class 12th Released:
CBSE has released the revised result for both Class 10th and 12th 2018 Examination, on the official CBSE website: www.cbse.nic.in. CBSE will be conducting the compartment exam in July. The result for Compartment exam will be released some time in August. Students who have applied for revaluation, verification of marks can now check the CBSE Board Revised Result 2018 for Class 10th and Class 12th from the below provided direct official link:
Check the CBSE Board Revised Result 2018 for Class 12th
CBSE Begins Online Application For Revaluation; Check Schedule:
CBSE has released the schedule to apply for revaluation, verification of marks, application to obtain photocopy of evaluated answer sheet for 10th and 12th students. The application for re-verification should be submitted from June 1 to June 5, 2018. Students will have to pay Rs. 500 for each subject. Processing charges will be received through Credit/Debit Cards/ Net banking till June 7, 2018. The application process to obtain photocopy of evaluated answer sheets will be accepted from June 15 to June 16, 2018. Processing charges will be received through Credit/Debit Cards/ Net banking till June 18, 2018. The processing charges for class 12th answer sheet is Rs. 700 and for class 10th answer sheet is Rs. 500. The application for re-evaluation will be entertained from June 21 to June 22, 2018. The processing charge for re-evaluation application is Rs. 100. The processing fee will be accepted till June 25, 2018.
CBSE Class 12th Results declared on May 26, 2018
The results for Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Class 12 has been released on May 26. The result time is not announced yet, however, keep checking this page for more updates. This year, over 2.8 million students have registered for their CBSE Class 10 and CBSE Class 12 examinations. Over 1.1 million students of Class 12 or Intermediate exam await for this exam.
CBSE collaborated with Google and Microsoft to make result declaration easier. Through app and online, students will be able to check their Class 12 results. The students can access the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) 12th results at cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in and results.nic.in. Students are advised to keep their roll number/ hall ticket handy to view their marks.Last year, 10,76,761 students registered for the exam out of which 10,20,762 appeared for it. Of these students, 8,37,229 passed, giving a pass percentage of 82.02 percent, which was a 1.03 percent drop from last year’s 83.05 percent. Delhi’s Raksha Gopal from Arts stream had topped the exam.
Check CBSE Class 12th Result 2018
CBSE Class 12th ResultsOn August 9, 2017, Central Board of Secondary Education or CBSE has declared the results of Senior School Certificate or Class 12 (Compartmental) Examination, 2017. CBSE conducted Compartmental Examination for Class 12th theory papers from July 17th, 2017. This Compartmental exam is conducted only for the students who have failed to cross the ‘Pass’ barrier up to two subjects in their regular Class 12th board examination. In addition to the examination of the theory papers, CBSE Class 12th Practical exams were also conducted three days later for those candidates who had failed in the Practicals earlier in March 2017.
Check the CBSE Class 12th Compartment Result
Students can also check the School wise CBSE Class 12th Compartment Result.
In case of CBSE Class 12th subject involving practical work, students were required to appear in theory paper of that subject only if they had passed in practical paper of that subject. The CBSE Class 12th practical examination were held at the centre of theory examination within three days after the theory examination.
CBSE will issue fresh Mark Sheets for the students who had re-appeared in the CBSE Class 12th Compartment Exams this year.
An Overview on the System of Evaluation in CBSE BoardUnlike HSC, CBSE Board concentrates more on the Grade system rather than marks being scored. But in 10th and 12th examinations, the marks are being given equal importance like any other board of education. The Board has the right to make changes in the syllabus and has the authority to frame the rules and regulations relating to the Education. All the CBSE schools in India come under the control of the Board. Since the schools are affiliated by the CBSE Board, any amendments by the Board is to be followed at the CBSE School of any State.
How to check CBSE Class 12th Result?Now Students can check the much awaited CBSE Class 12th Compartment Examination Result by following the below steps:
- Click on the direct link of CBSE Class 12th Compartment Exam Result provided above.
- Enter the Student’s Roll Number in the appropriate field,
- Fill the School Number in the appropriate field,
- Provide the Centre Number (as given on Student’s admit card) in the appropriate field,
- On clicking “submit” button, students can check their CBSE Class 12th Compartment Examination Result.
How to Check the CBSE 12th Results 2018 through Mobile sms ?Alternatively the students can check their CBSE 12th Results 2018 on the mobile phones by sending the student register numbers through sms to the prescribed number of the telecom services.
Number to which the sms is to be sent
CBSE Class 12th Result - Important Points to note:Candidates who attended CBSE Class 12th Compartment exam will be declared as “Passed” if they manage to clear the subject during the compartment exams ie., by securing atleast 33 marks out of total 100 marks in each re-appeared subject.
Those who fail the compartments will be deemed as “failed” and can appear for all subjects again the following year.
What are the Details Displayed in the CBSE 12th Results 2018 ?The following are the details provided in the Result Page.
- Student Name
- Parent’s Name
- CBSE Board
- Maximum marks of different subjects.
- Marks obtained by the student in each subject.
- Total Score
- Grade according to the CBSE Board for each subject
- Overall Result Pass/Fail
- School code
- Centre number
CBSE Class 12th Result of Regular March Exam:CBSE had declared 12th class regular March exam results on May 28 this year. Class 12th Students who were not satisfied with their regular Class 12th March exam result had applied for re-evaluation. CBSE had set up two committees for the revaluation process. The revaluation of answer books will be available for subjects such as English Core, English Elective(NCERT), English Elective(CBSE), Hindi Core, Hindi Elective, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Business Studies, Economics and Accountancy.
The CBSE conducts Class 12th regular board examination in all subjects except General Studies, Work Experience,Physical and Health Education (which will be assessed internally by the Schools).
In all subjects examined by the CBSE, a student will be given one paper each carrying 100 marks for 3 hours. However, in subjects requiring practical examination, there will be a theory paper and a practical examination.
CBSE Class 12th Result - Pass Criteria:To get the CBSE Pass Certificate, students should get a grade higher than E (i.e., any of grade A, B, C, D) in all subjects of internal assessment unless he/she is exempted. For Students those who fail to secure this, the result of the external examination will be withheld but not for a period of more than one year.
In order to be declared as having passed in CBSE Class 12th, a student must obtain a grade higher than E (i.e. at least 33% marks ie., 33 marks out of 100) in each of the five subjects of external examination in the main or at the compartmental examinations.
For each subject of CBSE Class 12th external examination, the pass mark is 33%. For subject involving practical work, the pass mark is 33% in theory and 33% in practical separately in addition to 33% marks in total (theory + practical marks of that subject).
CBSE 12th Results 2018 - Previous Year StatisticsAccording to the information related to the year 2017, nearly 11 lakhs students had appeared for the the CBSE Board. The overall passing percentage is 82% last year. Last year, the girls were exceeding the boys by having an overall passing percentage as 87.5% whereas the boys scored 78%. The key details related to the previous years are provided in the below table.
Total number of students appeared
Overall pass percentage
Pass percentage of girls
Pass percentage of boys
Eligibility for CBSE Class 12th Compartment Examination:A student must qualified in all the subjects of internal assessment of CBSE Class 12th and should not have failed more than two subjects in the CBSE Class 12th board exams.
CBSE Class 12th Result - Grading Scheme:CBSE puts all the Class 12th passed students in a rank order and will award grades as follows :
|CBSE Class 12th Grade Points||Comments|
|A-1||Top 1/8th of the passed candidates|
|A-2||Next 1/8th of the passed candidates|
|B-1||Next 1/8th of the passed candidates|
|B-2||Next 1/8th of the passed candidates|
|C-1||Next 1/8th of the passed candidates|
|C-2||Next 1/8th of the passed candidates|
|D-1||Next 1/8th of the passed candidates|
|D-2||Next 1/8th of the passed candidates|
CBSE Class 12th Compartment Exam - Guidelines:
- Number of Chances for reappearing the exam:- For CBSE Class 12th Compartment Exam, a student can appear thrice, which could be in the continuous sessions, For eg., First in July/Aug then in March/April and last in again July/Aug of next year.
- A candidate can re-appear in those CBSE Class 12th subject (theory, practical) only in which he/she has got compartment (eligible to reappear), no other subjects would be entertained.
- Syllabus for the CBSE Class 12th compartment exams will remains the same, as it was for the CBSE Class 12th regular exams in which the student got compartment.
- A student who missed to appear in the CBSE Class 12th regular exam for any reason shall be treated as fail and he/she has to go through the CBSE Class 12th compartment exams.
- For Subjects including practicals, if a student has passed practical exam (during regular exam phase) then he/she just needs to appear in compartmental theory exam only (if failed in regular exam) and previous practical exam marks can be carried forward, but if he/she has compartment in both theory and practical then they’ve to appear in the both the exam separately.
About CBSE:Central Board of Secondary Education (shortly CBSE) is the India’s most popular education board. The CBSE Board has 18,694 schools in India which includes 1,117 Kendriya Vidyalayas; 2,720 Government Aided Schools; 14,253 Independent Schools; 590 Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas and 14 Central Tibetan Schools under its affiliation besides 211 schools in 25 foreign countries.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts Class 10th and 12th Board exams annually. In In addition to this, CBSE also conducts national level entrance exams namely,
- JEE Main (Joint Entrance Examination Main for engineering admissions),
- NEET UG (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test UG for graduate medical course admissions) and
- CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test).
CBSE Board has regional offices in Allahabad, Ajmer, Bhubaneshwar, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Chandigarh, Patna and Thiruvananthapuram where students can post their queries and report on various issues.
Admit Card related Articles
Answer key related Articles
Application Form related Articles
Cut off related Articles
Exam related Articles
Exam Pattern related Articles
General related Articles
Important Dates related Articles
Result related Articles
Sample Papers related Articles
Syllabus related Articles
Counselling related Articles
Interview schedule related Articles
Score card related Articles
Calendar related Articles
Eligibility Criteria related Articles
DV Schedule related Articles
Rank List related Articles
Exam Schedule related Articles
Rejected List related Articles
Exam Analysis related Articles
Question Paper related Articles
Eligibility List related Articles
- JPSC civil judge Admit Card
- Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital Society nursing officer Admit Card
- Madhya Pradesh High Court Law Clerk Admit Card
- Tamil Nadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited senior officer Admit Card
- National Health Mission Andhra Pradesh Admit Card
- OPSC Admit Card
- TSSPDCL Admit Card
- TSSPDCL Admit Card
- MAHAGENCO technician Admit Card
- Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Admit Card
- Western Coalfields Limited Answer key
- Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Answer key
- Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Answer key
- MPSC Answer key
- WBPSC joint director of textiles Answer key
- Kerala PSC veo Answer key
- UKSSSC junior assistant Answer key
- DSSSB Answer key
- UPPCL je Answer key
- TNPSC Answer key
- MAHATET Application Form
- Indian Navy mr Application Form
- OSSSC forest guard Application Form
- Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan tet Application Form
- OPSC civil services Application Form
- The Science Engineering Research Board jest Application Form
- MAHATET Application Form
- IIFT Application Form
- Punjab School Education Board Application Form
- UP Board Application Form
- JIPMER Important Dates
- Gujarat High Court Important Dates
- WBPSC Important Dates
- AP SSC Board Important Dates
- HSSC Important Dates
- TNFUSRC forest watcher pst pet Important Dates
- APPSC group 1 services and forest range officer revised Important Dates
- NABARD assistant mains Important Dates
- APPSC group 1 main exam Important Dates
- SSC mts tier 2 Important Dates
- Rajasthan High Court group d Sample Papers
- CBSE class 10 social science Sample Papers
- TSCAB staff assistant previous paper Sample Papers
- UPSC Sample Papers
- Teachers Recruitment Board pg assistant and ped grade i Sample Papers
- Cochin Shipyard Limited Project assistant Sample Papers
- RBI grade b Sample Papers
- CBSE class 12 biology Sample Papers
- UPSC Sample Papers
- CBSE UGC ugc net Sample Papers
- Board of Secondary School Odisha Syllabus
- East Central Railway Syllabus
- RSMSSB patwari Syllabus
- Sikkim Public Service Commission Drug Inspector Syllabus
- FSSAI Syllabus
- Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment board Syllabus
- CGPSC State Service Exam Syllabus
- Samagra Shiksha – Department of School Education ssa Syllabus
- RPSC Syllabus
- JIPMER pg Syllabus
- UKPSC Interview schedule
- Mysore University Project Fellow Interview schedule
- GPSC Microbiologist Interview schedule
- Vizag Steel Plant management trainee Interview schedule
- NHM Assam Interview schedule
- ESIC specialists grade II Interview schedule
- UPSC Interview schedule
- NHM Assam junior engineer Interview schedule
- CDAC Interview schedule
- BPSC lecturer Interview schedule
- IOCL DV Schedule
- TSPSC group 2 DV Schedule
- APSC Diet Lecturer DV Schedule
- RSMSSB DV Schedule
- Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited vidyut sahayak DV Schedule
- Odisha Public Service Commission DV Schedule
- RRB je DV Schedule
- ESIC nursing and paramedical DV Schedule
- Rajasthan Subordinate Ministerial Services Selection Board live stock assistant DV Schedule
- ESIC senior resident DV Schedule
- Allahabad High Court judicial service Rank List
- KAU Skilled Assistant Rank List
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology Rank List
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology Project assistant Rank List
- Malabar Cancer Centre stipendiary trainee Rank List
- KAU assistant professor Rank List
- Kerala PSC hsst english junior Rank List