CBSE CLASS 12TH RESULT 2018. Latest Updates, Notifications March 2018
CBSE CLASS 12TH RESULT 2018 latest important updates with clear and detailed information are provided here. Candidates can check all essential details of CBSE CLASS 12TH RESULT 2018 instantly here. Through this CBSE CLASS 12TH RESULT schedule, candidates can make the strategy for the Preparation of exam. Direct Official Link for each recent Updates on CBSE CLASS 12TH RESULT is Provided in this Page. Find recent news of CBSE CLASS 12TH RESULT 2018 verified on March 20, 2018.
Check CBSE Class 12th Result instantly here. The Central Board of Secondary Education has declared the CBSE Class 12th results. Students can check their CBSE Class 12th result from the direct link given in the article. To check CBSE Class 12th Compartment result, roll no., code of school and centre is needed. Know everything on CBSE Class 12th compartment exam.
CBSE Class 12th Result for Compartment exam declared:On August 9, 2017, Central Board of Secondary Education or CBSE has declared the results of Senior School Certificate or Class 12 (Compartmental) Examination, 2017. CBSE conducted Compartmental Examination for Class 12th theory papers from July 17th, 2017. This Compartmental exam is conducted only for the students who have failed to cross the ‘Pass’ barrier up to two subjects in their regular Class 12th board examination. In addition to the examination of the theory papers, CBSE Class 12th Practical exams were also conducted three days later for those candidates who had failed in the Practicals earlier in March 2017.
Check the CBSE Class 12th Compartment Result
Students can also check the school wise CBSE Class 12th Compartment Result.
In case of CBSE Class 12th subject involving practical work, students were required to appear in theory paper of that subject only if they had passed in practical paper of that subject. The CBSE Class 12th practical examination were held at the centre of theory examination within three days after the theory examination.
CBSE will issue fresh Mark Sheets for the students who had re-appeared in the CBSE Class 12th Compartment Exams this year.
How to check CBSE Class 12th Result?Now Students can check the much awaited CBSE Class 12th Compartment Examination Result by following the below steps:
- Click on the direct link of CBSE Class 12th Compartment Exam Result provided above.
- Enter the Student’s Roll Number in the appropriate field,
- Fill the School Number in the appropriate field,
- Provide the Centre Number (as given on Student’s admit card) in the appropriate field,
- On clicking “submit” button, students can check their CBSE Class 12th Compartment Examination Result.
|Govt Jobs||Private Jobs||Free Mock Test||Current Affairs|
|Railway Jobs||Bank Jobs||GK||Result|
CBSE Class 12th Result - Important Points to note:Candidates who attended CBSE Class 12th Compartment exam will be declared as “Passed” if they manage to clear the subject during the compartment exams ie., by securing atleast 33 marks out of total 100 marks in each re-appeared subject.
Those who fail the compartments will be deemed as “failed” and can appear for all subjects again the following year.
CBSE Class 12th Result of Regular March Exam:CBSE had declared 12th class regular March exam results on May 28 this year. Class 12th Students who were not satisfied with their regular Class 12th March exam result had applied for re-evaluation. CBSE had set up two committees for the revaluation process. The revaluation of answer books will be available for subjects such as English Core, English Elective(NCERT), English Elective(CBSE), Hindi Core, Hindi Elective, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Business Studies, Economics and Accountancy.
The CBSE conducts Class 12th regular board examination in all subjects except General Studies, Work Experience,Physical and Health Education (which will be assessed internally by the Schools).
In all subjects examined by the CBSE, a student will be given one paper each carrying 100 marks for 3 hours. However, in subjects requiring practical examination, there will be a theory paper and a practical examination.
CBSE Class 12th Result - Pass Criteria:To get the CBSE Pass Certificate, students should get a grade higher than E (i.e., any of grade A, B, C, D) in all subjects of internal assessment unless he/she is exempted. For Students those who fail to secure this, the result of the external examination will be withheld but not for a period of more than one year.
In order to be declared as having passed in CBSE Class 12th, a student must obtain a grade higher than E (i.e. at least 33% marks ie., 33 marks out of 100) in each of the five subjects of external examination in the main or at the compartmental examinations.
For each subject of CBSE Class 12th external examination, the pass mark is 33%. For subject involving practical work, the pass mark is 33% in theory and 33% in practical separately in addition to 33% marks in total (theory + practical marks of that subject).
Eligibility for CBSE Class 12th Compartment Examination:A student must qualified in all the subjects of internal assessment of CBSE Class 12th and should not have failed more than two subjects in the CBSE Class 12th board exams.
CBSE Class 12th Result - Grading Scheme:CBSE puts all the Class 12th passed students in a rank order and will award grades as follows :
|CBSE Class 12th Grade Points||Comments|
|A-1||Top 1/8th of the passed candidates|
|A-2||Next 1/8th of the passed candidates|
|B-1||Next 1/8th of the passed candidates|
|B-2||Next 1/8th of the passed candidates|
|C-1||Next 1/8th of the passed candidates|
|C-2||Next 1/8th of the passed candidates|
|D-1||Next 1/8th of the passed candidates|
|D-2||Next 1/8th of the passed candidates|
CBSE Class 12th Compartment Exam - Guidelines:
- Number of Chances for reappearing the exam:- For CBSE Class 12th Compartment Exam, a student can appear thrice, which could be in the continuous sessions, For eg., First in July/Aug then in March/April and last in again July/Aug of next year.
- A candidate can re-appear in those CBSE Class 12th subject (theory, practical) only in which he/she has got compartment (eligible to reappear), no other subjects would be entertained.
- Syllabus for the CBSE Class 12th compartment exams will remains the same, as it was for the CBSE Class 12th regular exams in which the student got compartment.
- A student who missed to appear in the CBSE Class 12th regular exam for any reason shall be treated as fail and he/she has to go through the CBSE Class 12th compartment exams.
- For Subjects including practicals, if a student has passed practical exam (during regular exam phase) then he/she just needs to appear in compartmental theory exam only (if failed in regular exam) and previous practical exam marks can be carried forward, but if he/she has compartment in both theory and practical then they’ve to appear in the both the exam separately.
About CBSE:Central Board of Secondary Education (shortly CBSE) is the India’s most popular education board. The CBSE Board has 18,694 schools in India which includes 1,117 Kendriya Vidyalayas; 2,720 Government Aided Schools; 14,253 Independent Schools; 590 Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas and 14 Central Tibetan Schools under its affiliation besides 211 schools in 25 foreign countries.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts Class 10th and 12th Board exams annually. In In addition to this, CBSE also conducts national level entrance exams namely,
- JEE Main (Joint Entrance Examination Main for engineering admissions),
- NEET UG (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test UG for graduate medical course admissions) and
- CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test).
CBSE Board has regional offices in Allahabad, Ajmer, Bhubaneshwar, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Chandigarh, Patna and Thiruvananthapuram where students can post their queries and report on various issues.
Free Job Alert to your Email
- GATE APPLICATION FORM
- CBSE UGC NET APPLICATION FORM
- CSIR UGC NET APPLICATION FORM
- SSC SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT ONLINE FORM
- IB ACIO APPLICATION FORM
- UPSC CDS APPLICATION FORM
- UIIC APPLICATION FORM
- JAM JOINT ADMISSSION TEST APPLICATION FORM
- JPROCE JHARKHAND POLICE RADIO OPERATOR COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORM
- SSC CHSL APPLICATION FORM