CBSE 10th Result of Compartment 2019 Exam Announced:
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE Board) Delhi released Class 10th Compartment Result for the Class 10th, 12th Examination 2019. Candidates are enrolled with CBSE Examination 2019 can download compartment result..Candidates who appeared for the examination can log on to the official website to check their result. Candidates can also visit and download their scores.Around 73,205 students appeared for the compartment exams of various subjects this year.
Download the CBSE 10th compartment result 2019
CBSE 10th Result of Compartment 2018 Exam Announced:On 9th August 2018, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has declared the Secondary School Examination (Class X) 2018 compartment result 2018 on its official website cbseresults.nic.in. CBSE 10th Compartment examination was held from 16 to 24 July, 2018. Around two lakh students appeared for CBSE Class 10th and Class 12th compartment examination, this year. Earlier, CBSE had released the Class 12th Compartment Results on 7 August. Candidates who appeared in the CBSE Class 10th Compartment Examination can now check their Result through the below provided direct official link.
Check CBSE 10th Compartment Result 2018
Revised CBSE 10th Result Released:CBSE has released the revised result for both Class 10th and 12th 2018 Examination, on the official CBSE website: www.cbse.nic.in. CBSE will be conducting the compartment exam in July. The result for Compartment exam will be released some time in August. Students who have applied for revaluation, verification of marks can now check the CBSE Board Revised Result 2018 for Class 10th and Class 12th from the below provided direct official link:
Check the CBSE Board Revised Result 2018 for Class 10th
CBSE 10th Result 2018 Announced:On May 29, 2018 at 1.15 pm, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has announced the CBSE Class 10th 2018 examination results on the official website i.e. cbseresults.nic.in. The students who appeared for the CBSE Board Class 10 exam 2018 can check their result along with subject wise scores from the below provided direct official link. The students can also get their result through telephone number - 011 - 24300699 or by sending SMS on mobile number- 7738299899. CBSE Class 10 examinations 2018 have been conducted from March 5 to April 4, 2018. This year, around 16,24,682 students appeared for the CBSE Class 10th examination out of which 14,08,594 passed. CBSE 10th 2018 overall pass percentage is 86.70 per cent. CBSE 10th 2018 Batch was the first batch to appear for the Class 10 board examinations after the CBSE decided to junk the Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) and reintroduce the board exams. Students need to enter his or her roll number, date of birth, school code and centre number to check their CBSE class 10th marks.
Check the CBSE 10th Result 2018
CBSE 10th Results 2018, CBSE Awards 2 Marks For Typing Error In English Paper:CBSE Class 10 students will be awarded two marks for the typing error in English question paper of the CBSE Class 10th 2018 exam which was held on March 12, 2018. The passage section of the paper where students were expected to find synonyms of 'endurance, obstruction and motivation' in paragraphs two, four and five, respectively had its answers in paras three and six. Certain typos also led to confusion among students. CBSE decided to conduct a re-test for Class 12 economics paper after paper leak was reported.
CBSE 10th Result Statistics 2018:The overall pass percentage of CBSE 10th Result 2018 was 86.70. This year, Girls performed better than boys. The overall pass percentage of Girls stood at 88.67%, and boys registered a pass percentage of 85.32%. As many as 1,31,493 students secured 90 per cent marks and above, while 27,426 candidates secured 95 per cent marks and above - as per the official report regarding CBSE 10th Result 2018. For differently-abled students, the CBSE 10th Exam 2018 pass percentage was 92.55, with Anushka Panda of Sun City, Gurgaon and Sanya Gandhi of Uttam School, Ghaziabad topping in the category by securing 489 marks out of 500. In overall, 1,86,067 candidates got compartment this year.
CBSE 10th Toppers 2018:The following four students have scored 499 marks out of 500 to jointly top the CBSE Class 10th 2018 Examination.
- Prakhar Mittal from Gurugram,
- Rimzhim Agrawal from Bijnor,
- Nandni Garg from Shamli and
- Sreelakshmi G from Cochin.
CBSE 10th Result 2018 Top 3 performing regions:Students from following three regions performed well in CBSE Class 10th Board Examination 2018.
- Thiruvananthapuram (pass percentage 99.60),
- Chennai (97.37) and
- Ajmer (91.86).
|CBSE 10th Result 2018 Statistics|
|Total number of students appeared||16,24,682|
|Total number of students passed||14,08,594|
|Total number of candidates who got compartment||1,86,067|
|Overall pass percentage||86.70%|
|Overall pass percentage of girls||88.67%|
|Overall pass percentage of boys||85.32%|
How to Check CBSE 10th Result 2018 using Roll Number?Candidates are advised to follow the below steps to check their CBSE 10th Result 2018 using their Roll number.
- Click on the above given direct official link of CBSE 10th Result 2018.
- Enter all the required details such as Roll number, Date of Birth, School No, Centre No (as given on the CBSE 10th admit card)
- Click on Submit button.
- CBSE 10th Result, Score Card will be shown on the screen.
- Save it and take a printout of the same for future reference.
CBSE 10th Result 2018 Grading scheme:For the first time, CBSE Board has introduced a grading scheme for the CBSE 10th Result 2018. In order to pass CBSE class 10th, Students required to score a minimum of D grade in every subject. Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) is mentioned on the CBSE 10th mark sheet and report card of each student. Students can follow the below steps to calculate their CGPA and percentage:
- Gather the grade points for the five main subjects.
2nd subject - 9,
3rd subject - 10,
4th subject - 9, and
5th subject - 8.
- Add these together. For example, 8+9+10+9+8
- Divide the cumulative figure by 5. For example 44/5 = 8.8
- Thus, the Student’s CGPA is 8.8
- To calculate percentage, students have to multiple the same (i.e., CGPA) by 9.5. For example 8.8*9.5=83.6%
DV Schedule related Articles
Eligibility Criteria related Articles
Calendar related Articles
Sample Papers related Articles
Score card related Articles
Result related Articles
Interview schedule related Articles
Admit Card related Articles
Exam related Articles
Important Dates related Articles
Answer key related Articles
Application Form related Articles
Syllabus related Articles
General related Articles
Cut off related Articles
Exam Pattern related Articles
Counselling related Articles
- »NIT Patna Result 2019. Download Your Results Here14 hours ago
- »KMAT Admit card 2019. Download your admit card here15 hours ago
- »APPSC Admit Card 2019.Download your hall ticket here16 hours ago
- TEZPUR UNIVERSITY INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- AAU INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- MAZAGON DOCK INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- AIIMS BHOPAL INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- WBPSC PROBATION CUM AFTER CARE OFFICER INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- JHARKHAND HIGH COURT INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- UPSC CMS INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- IOCL INTERVIEW SHORTLIST 2019
- MAHAGENCO INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- GURU NANAK DEV UNIVERSITY INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- TSCAB STAFF ASSISTANT PREVIOUS PAPER
- UPSC MAINS PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS
- TN TRB PG ASSISTANT AND PED GRADE I QUESTION PAPER
- COCHIN SHIPYARD PROJECT ASSISTANTS PREVIOUS PAPERS
- RBI GRADE B PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER
- CBSE CLASS 12 BIOLOGY SAMPLE PAPER
- UPSC QUESTION PAPER
- CBSE UGC NET QUESTION PAPERS
- IBPS PO QUESTION PAPER
- IBPS CLERK QUESTION PAPER