On 21st August, 2019, Calcutta High Court has released the results for Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Farash, Night Guard, Peon and Process Server on its official website www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in Candidates who have attended Calcutta High Court Exam 2019, can now check and download their provisionally shortlisted results from the direct official link provided below.
Name Of The Organization
Calcutta High Court
Name of The Post(s)
Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Farash, Night Guard, Peon, Process Server,
Release Date of Result
Calcutta High Court English Stenographer Final Result 2019 Announced:
Calcutta High Court has released the Final Result for English Stenographer 2019 on its official website calcuttahighcourt.gov.in on 8th August 2019 Calcutta High Court 2019 Result is available in online mode only. Candidates who have successfully applied for Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2019 can download their Result from the direct official link provided below.
Check and Download- Calcutta High Court English Stenographer Final Result 2019
Calcutta High Court English Stenographer Date And Venue For Interview 2019 Announced:
Candidates who are shortlisted for Calcutta High Court English Stenographer, should appear for the Interview on the respective dates.
19th to 21st August 2019
City Sessions Court, Calcutta, Bichar Bhawan,2 and 3 Bankshall Street,Kolkata-700001
What Are The Information Cited In IHBT Result 2019?
In Calcutta High Court Result 2019 page, Candidates who are Provisionally shortlisted for Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2019 can view the venue details here. Candidates who are shortlisted for Calcutta High Court English Stenographer Interview can view their Roll Number and Name.
What Are The Important Dates For Calcutta High Court Result 2019?
Calcutta High Court has released the Result for English Stenographer on 8th August 2019. Calcutta High Court Interview for English Stenographer will be held on 19th, 20th and 21st of August 2019. The important dates related to Calcutta High Court Result for this year is provided in the following table.
Interview Result Released On
8th August 2019
Interview for Calcutta High Court held on
19th, 20th and 21st August 2019
How To Download The Calcutta High Court Result 2019?
Stepwise procedure for downloading the Calcutta High Court Result 2019 is provided below. Candidates are requested to follow the below provided instructions to download their Calcutta High Court Result 2019 without any difficulty. To avoid last-minute accessing problems on the official website, candidates are advised to download the Calcutta High Court Result 2019 well in advance.
Step 1: Click on the official website calcuttahighcourt.gov.in
Step 2: On the homepage click on the link for Calcutta High Court Result 2019.
Step 3: Now the candidate will be directed to their “Calcutta High Court Result 2019” page.
Step 4: Candidates are advised to download their Result as well as to take a print out of the same for future reference.
Any Discrepancy In Downloading Calcutta High Court Result 2019?
If there is any error in the Candidate’s Calcutta High Court Result, then he/she must immediately report the same to the conducting authority and request for re-issuance of the same.
Candidates can report through an email to email@example.com , along with their User ID/Registration Number and full particulars of their Calcutta High Court 2019 application form Registration.
How To Get Forgotten Password?
If the candidates forget their Password, then they have to click on ‘Forgot Password’ link on the login page and enter the following information to get Password to their registered email ID:
User ID/Registration Number
7 characters shown in a box
What Are The Documents To Be Carried By The Candidates For Calcutta High Court Interview 2019?
The candidates shortlisted for Interview are requested to carry the following particulars/certificates
Set of photocopies
Two recent conduct certificates either from gazette officer of the Government or Head of school/College or previous/present employer, if any
Copy of the Online Application form at the time of examination
The Shortlisted candidates are requested to report for interview on time. On failing of submission of original documents the candidates will not be allowed for interview.
Admit Card related Articles
Answer key related Articles
Application Form related Articles
Cut off related Articles
Exam related Articles
Exam Pattern related Articles
General related Articles
Important Dates related Articles
Result related Articles
Sample Papers related Articles
Syllabus related Articles
Counselling related Articles
Interview schedule related Articles
Score card related Articles
Calendar related Articles
Eligibility Criteria related Articles
DV Schedule related Articles
Rank List related Articles
Exam Schedule related Articles
Calcutta High Court 2019
- IGNOU TEE Admit Card
- Delhi District Court Admit Card
- BELTRON Admit Card
- Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Admit Card
- Western Coalfields Limited staff nurse Admit Card
- Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education clerk Admit Card
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission engineering services Admit Card
- Supreme Court of India Admit Card
- TSPSC Admit Card
- Chanakya National Law University Driver cum Attendant Admit Card
- TNPSC assistant director cdpo Answer key
- APPSC Answer key
- HTET Answer key
- DSSSB LDC and Junior Clerk Answer key
- UKPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF) Answer key
- Himachal Pradesh Department of Revenue patwari Answer key
- Telangana High Court Answer key
- GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk and Office Assistant Answer key
- Andhra Pradesh State Level Police assistant public prosecutor Answer key
- RPSC public relation officer Answer key
- Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan tet Application Form
- OPSC civil services Application Form
- The Science Engineering Research Board jest Application Form
- MAHATET Application Form
- IIFT Application Form
- Punjab School Education Board Application Form
- UP Board Application Form
- Central Bank of India cto cro Application Form
- HTET htet Application Form
- ICAR net Application Form
- TNFUSRC forest watcher pst pet Important Dates
- APPSC group 1 services and forest range officer revised Important Dates
- NABARD assistant mains Important Dates
- APPSC group 1 main exam Important Dates
- SSC mts tier 2 Important Dates
- SAIL executive para medical staff Important Dates
- HPSSC sub inspector mains Important Dates
- HPPSC subordinate allied services prelims Important Dates
- RPSC jlo Important Dates
- UKPSC acf Important Dates
- GAUHATI HIGH COURT Result
- Sikkim Public Service Commission Result
- MPPGCL Result
- Sikkim University personal assistant Result
- Power System Operation Company executive trainee Result
- NHM Assam staff nurse Result
- Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited Result
- OTET Result
- Himachal Pradesh High Court district judge additional Result
- UPSC medical officer Result
- Rajasthan High Court group d Sample Papers
- CBSE class 10 social science Sample Papers
- TSCAB staff assistant previous paper Sample Papers
- UPSC Sample Papers
- Teachers Recruitment Board pg assistant and ped grade i Sample Papers
- Cochin Shipyard Limited Project assistant Sample Papers
- RBI grade b Sample Papers
- CBSE class 12 biology Sample Papers
- UPSC Sample Papers
- CBSE UGC ugc net Sample Papers
- NHM Assam Interview schedule
- NIELIT Interview schedule
- NIELIT Interview schedule
- NIELIT Interview schedule
- SBI SCO Interview schedule
- APPSC Extension officer supervisor Interview schedule
- NHM Assam ae civil Interview schedule
- UPSC geo scientist and geologist interview Interview schedule
- HPPSC hpas cce personality test Interview schedule
- ESIC Interview schedule
- Odisha Public Service Commission civil services DV Schedule
- RRB je DV Schedule
- ESIC nursing and paramedical DV Schedule
- Rajasthan Subordinate Ministerial Services Selection Board live stock assistant DV Schedule
- ESIC senior resident DV Schedule
- ONGC non executive DV Schedule
- AIIMS nursing officer DV Schedule
- BWSSB non technical posts DV Schedule