BSNL JAO Result 2018 Declared:Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) declared the Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) 2018 Examination results at the official website externalbsnlexam.com. BSNL had conducted the JAO 2018 exam in November 2017 for fillng 996 JAO vacancies across India. Candidates who are appeared in the BSNL JAO 2018 Exam can check their result using their registration number or roll number and password or date of birth, through the below provided direct official link. The result will be available till 30 April 2018.
Check the BSNL JAO 2018 Exam Result
BSNL Junior Account Officer JAO 2018 Recruitment Result Declared:
On 27th March 2018, BSNL declared the Junior Account Officer JAO 2018 Exam Result for filling 996 Vacancies in its branches. Candidates who appeared in this BSNL JAO 2018 Exam can check their results from the below provided official link:
Check the BSNL JAO 2018 Result
BSNL ResultThe latest Exam conducted by BSNL was by External mode for the post of JTO (T). The selection is based on the GATE Score 2017 only and no further process is done. Circle wise Merit list is prepared by BSNL and the appointment is based on cut off score decide by BSNL. The list of candidates short listed is given as a PDF and candidates can check the PDF to know their result. Check the two merit list given below to know your result.
Check your BSNL Result - JTO (T) - Merit list 1
Check your BSNL Result - JTO (T) - Merit list 2
BSNL Result - Further SelectionThe provisionally selected candidates based on cutoff score are asked to come for Document verification process. Candidates will have to go through regular medical and physical fitness test before final appointment. Candidates are asked to produce original documents relating to
- Educational Qualification
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Category Certificate - OBC/SC/ST candidates
- Medical Certificate - PWD candidates
BSNL Result Cut Off Score
The recruitment for BSNL JTO (T) will be done on based on circle or state wise. Thus separate Cut Off Score is released for each circle. Check below the Overall Cut Off Score based on category.
|Category||Lower Range||Higher Range|
BSNLBharat Sanchar Nigam Limited is the only telecom Service provider of the Nation. It is an Indian state-owned telecommunications company headquartered in Delhi and started its operation in October 1, 2000. It took over the business from Central Government Departments of Telecom Services (DTS) and Telecom Operations (DTO) and provides telecom services and network management. BSNL focus to provide services in rural areas of the country and have reached even to the farthest places of the nation. In Mumbai and Delhi, telecom services is provided by MTNL.
Recruitment ProcessBSNL is one of the largest telecom service provider and the only government based telecom industry. Recruitment for the services in BSNL is done in two major modes i.e. Internal and External. Internal mode of recruitment is for the employees already working with BSNL and internal exams are mainly for promotion to next level. External or Direct employment is the regular type of recruitment for New recruits. Separate site is maintained for each mode of recruitment and Official notifications are released in the respective sites.
Registration ProcessCandidates can register for the opening from BSNL External Exam portal. Already registered candidates can use the login ID and password and proceed with registration.
Newly applying candidates have to follow a six step process to compete the registration. Information to be filled will by stages is given below.
- Candidate’s Mobile, e-mail id and other details.
- Educational Qualification, Gender, Address, etc
- Degree Qualification details
- Photo and Signature upload
- Necessary document upload
- Payment of Recruitment Fee
Candidates should opt for only one circle as choice. Selection of more than one centre will lead to disqualification.
Examination FeeThe fee will be accepted through online mode i.e. Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card only.
- Examination fee for OC/OBC candidates - 500/-
- Examination fee for SC/ST candidates - 300/-
Age: The candidate must have completed the 18 years age as on the date of examination or date of submission of application form and he/she must not be older than 30 years as on the date of submission of application. As per Government of India Rules, relaxation in the upper age limit from 3 to 10 year will be given based on class/category of candidates.
Total emoluments:- Rs 16,400 - 40,500/- per month (inclusive of House Rent Allowance & City Compensatory Allowance). There may be further increase around 20% after the pay revision.
Candidates upon final selection i.e after document verification and Medical examination will have to sign a bond agreement with the PSU to serve at least 2 years in BSNL from the date of appointment.
DV Schedule related Articles
Eligibility Criteria related Articles
Calendar related Articles
Sample Papers related Articles
Score card related Articles
Result related Articles
Interview schedule related Articles
Admit Card related Articles
Exam related Articles
Important Dates related Articles
Answer key related Articles
Application Form related Articles
Syllabus related Articles
General related Articles
Cut off related Articles
Exam Pattern related Articles
Counselling related Articles
- »NIT Patna Result 2019. Download Your Results Here13 hours ago
- »KMAT Admit card 2019. Download your admit card here15 hours ago
- »APPSC Admit Card 2019.Download your hall ticket here15 hours ago
- TEZPUR UNIVERSITY INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- AAU INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- MAZAGON DOCK INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- AIIMS BHOPAL INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- WBPSC PROBATION CUM AFTER CARE OFFICER INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- JHARKHAND HIGH COURT INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- UPSC CMS INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- IOCL INTERVIEW SHORTLIST 2019
- MAHAGENCO INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- GURU NANAK DEV UNIVERSITY INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- TSCAB STAFF ASSISTANT PREVIOUS PAPER
- UPSC MAINS PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS
- TN TRB PG ASSISTANT AND PED GRADE I QUESTION PAPER
- COCHIN SHIPYARD PROJECT ASSISTANTS PREVIOUS PAPERS
- RBI GRADE B PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER
- CBSE CLASS 12 BIOLOGY SAMPLE PAPER
- UPSC QUESTION PAPER
- CBSE UGC NET QUESTION PAPERS
- IBPS PO QUESTION PAPER
- IBPS CLERK QUESTION PAPER