BSNL - Latest Exams
BSNL has recently conducted two exams in External mode i.e. Junior Engineer (JE) and Junior Telecom Officer JTO (T). JTO (T) recruitment is based on 2017 GATE Score and merit list is prepared based on the score secured. For Junior Engineer post, the selection done through All India Online Competitive Exam.
BSNL Admit Card
BSNL releases Admit Card for the respective Exams conducted in External and Internal mode. From the exams mentioned above, JTO (T) will not have any written exam thus no admit card is released for this post. For candidates taking up Junior Engineer Exam, Admit card will be released in the external recruitment site of BSNL. Admit Card is mandatory to sit for the Online Exam.
BSNL Admit Card - How to Download
We will update the link to download the Admit Card once it is officially released by BSNL. Candidates can also check the External Recruitment site for updates. Steps to download the Admit Card are given below.
- Click on the External Recruitment link.
- In the notification details, link for Download Admit Card will be given.
- Clicking on the link will redirect to a page prompting for Candidate’s Reg. No and Password/Date of Birth.
- Upon furnishing the necessary details and submission, Admit Card will be displayed.
- Download the Admit Card and also take a printout of the same.
Details in BSNL Admit CardBSNL JE Admit Card serves as a proof that the candidate is eligible to take up the Online Exam. Admit Card holds the necessary information of the Candidates and the JE Exam. Details in Admit Card are listed below.
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Registration Number, Roll Number, and Password
- Examination Date and Center
- Venue Details
- Slot for current photo of the candidate (to be pasted by the candidate) and the photo uploaded in the application form.
- Uploaded Signature
- Slot for Thumb Impression
- Slot for Investigator Sign
- Set of instructions about the Exam
Documents/Proof required along with BSNL Admit CardCandidates appearing for the BSNL JE Exam has to carry a valid ID proof along with the JE Admit Card. Valid ID proof accepted are
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Identity Card issued by College/University
- PAN Card
Forgot Registration ID/Password?Candidates should know their Registration ID and Password to download their Admit Card. Registration ID and Password are generated at the time of registration and displayed on the screen. The details are also sent to the candidate’s registered mail ID upon successful registration. In case candidate forgets Registration ID and Password, he/she can check their Mail ID for details.
Discrepancy in BSNL Admit CardAny discrepancies/mismatch of information in the JE Admit Card with respect to confirmation page, it should be immediately notified to BSNL unit for necessary corrections. Candidates can write to BSNL at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 1800 419 2929. All communications should be made along with the auto generated email received at the time of registration or scanned copy of registered application.
Exam Pattern - JEBSNL JE Exams follows the pattern of All India Online Competitive Exam followed by preparation of Circle-wise Final Merit list. Thus, candidates are required to specify the Circle is which they prefer to work. Candidates should secure minimum qualifying score in each section. Candidature is made final and final call letter/appointment letter is issued only after completion of all formalities.
The pattern of the Exam will be multiple choice objective type with three sections. Check the pattern in the table below.
|Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Part I||General Ability Test||20||20||3 hours|
|Part II||Basic Engineering||90||90|
Exam Syllabus - JEBSNL JE Exam is based on Engineering Standards and the syllabus focus on telecommunications, electronics and electrical, Computer and IT, Radio, and Instrumentation. The detailed BSNL JE Exam is given below.
General Ability TestThe Score for this section is 20 marks and the No. of questions will be 20.
- General English
- Current Events
- General Knowledge
Basic EngineeringPart II focus on Basic Engineering questions. The section holds a score of 90 marks with 90 questions.
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Basic Electricity
- Electronics Devices and Circuits
- Digital Techniques
SpecializationThe section also holds a score of 90 marks with 90 questions and tests on the specialization.
- Network. Filters, and Transmission Lines
- Instruments and Measurements
- Control Systems
Interview schedule related Articles
Result related Articles
Admit Card related Articles
Exam related Articles
Important Dates related Articles
Answer key related Articles
Application Form related Articles
Syllabus related Articles
General related Articles
Cut off related Articles
Sample Papers related Articles
Exam Pattern related Articles
Counselling related Articles
- SSC JE APPLICATION FORM
- LIC HFL APPLICATION FORM
- IBPS PO APPLICATION FORM
- UPSC CDS APPLICATION FORM
- JPROCE JHARKHAND POLICE RADIO OPERATOR COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORM
- JAM JOINT ADMISSSION TEST APPLICATION FORM
- JIPMER APPLICATION FORM
- SSC CHSL APPLICATION FORM
- CSIR UGC NET APPLICATION FORM
- BSNL APPLICATION FORM
- GURU NANAK DEV UNIVERSITY INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- NERIE INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- KERALA PSC INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- BIHAR VIDHAN SABHA DRIVER INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- ESIC INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- DBSKKV INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- AIIMS RAIPUR INTERVIE SCHEDULE
- SVNIT INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- SHIVAJI UNIVERSITY INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- PRASAR BHARATI INTERVIEW SCHEDULE