BCECE 2018 Exam Official Notification Released:
The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) released official notification for 63rd Combine Main Entrance Examination. The online Application opens from October 15, 2018. The last date to apply for the examination is November 6, 2018. Candidates can log on to the official website to apply for the examination.
Check the official Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination
BCECE 2018 2nd round Seat Allotment released:BCECE 2018 seat allotment result for Round 2 Counselling has been declared on August 11, 2018. Earlier, Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examinations Board (BCECEB) has released the BCECE 2018 Round I Seat allotment result in online mode on July 30. The BCECE 2018 counseling registration and the choice filling process was closed on July 25. Candidates are finally allotted in the BCECE 2018 counselling, according to their merit, his/ her preference of seats and seat availability in the preferred institute.
Check the BCECE 2018 2nd round Seat Allotment
About BCECE 2018:Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) is a state level common entrance examination for admission to several professional courses of Engineering, Medical, Agriculture streams in the institutes of Bihar. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examinations Board (BCECEB) is the organising authority of BCECE 2018 exam across various centers in Bihar. BCECE 2018 entrance test was held on April 29, 2018 in only 1 stage in offline mode (Pen and paper based Test). In BCECE 2018 Exam, totally 300 Objective type (Multiple Choice Questions) are asked from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology. For each paper, candidates will be given 1 and a half hours time to complete that paper. For each correct answer, 4 marks will be credited and for each wrong answer marked by the candidate, 1 mark will be deducted. Detailed BCECE 2018 Exam Pattern,Timings and Syllabus are granted below.
BCECE 2018 Important Dates:BCECE 2018 Exam conducting board has invited Online application form from eligible candidates from 7th March 2018. Last date for submitting the online BCECE application form was April 2 (11.59 pm). The single stage of BCECE 2018 offline exam was held on April 29, 2018. BCECE Counselling registration process was started from July 19 to 25, 2018. Check all important dates regarding BCECE 2018 Admission process from the following table:
|1||Online Application Form submission starting||March 7, 2018|
|2||Closure of Online Application Form submission||April 2, 2018 (11.59 pm)|
|3||Last Date for paying Application Fee through challan||April 5, 2018 (upto banking hours)|
|4||Last date to pay the application fee through online||April 7, 2018 (11.59 pm)|
|5||Facility for Editing online Application Form||April 8 (11.59 PM)|
|6||BCECE Admit Card Availability||April 15, 2018|
|7||BCECE 2018 offline Examination||April 29, 2018|
|8||BCECE Result Declaration||June 19, 2018|
|9||Commencement of Counselling registration||July 19 to 25, 2018|
|10||Round 1 - Provisional Seat Allotment||July 30, 2018|
|11||Reporting at Counselling Centre||July 31 onwards|
|12||Fresh registrations for Round II||August 7-9, 2018|
|13||Round 2 - Provisional Seat Allotment||August 11, 2018|
|14||Reporting at Counselling Centre||August 12-14, 2018|
|15||Round 2 Seat Allotment Result declaration||August 15, 2018|
What are the eligibility criteria for BCECE 2018 Exam?Candidates who wish to appear for BCECE exam should check the eligibility criteria, which are mentioned below, before applying for BCECE 2018 exam. If the candidate fails to meet any of the following eligibility criteria, then he/she will be disqualified at any stage of BCECE 2018 Seat allotment process.
|Nationality:||Candidate should be a citizen of India.|
|Domicile Requirement:||Candidate should have domicile of Bihar.|
|Qualification Criteria:||For Engineering Courses:
How to fill and submit BCECE 2018 Online Application Form?On March 7, 2018, Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examinations Board (BCECEB) has officially activated the link for submitting BCECE application form 2018. Candidates who wish to get UG course admission through BCECE 2018 exam have to fill BCECE Application Form 2018 through online mode only. Candidates can register for the same through the below provided direct official link of bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
The last date for filling BCECE Online Application Form 2018 is April 2, 2018, up to 11.59 pm.
- Fill the personal and contact details in BCECE 2018 Online Application Form (Link closed now).
- Upload scanned images of the candidate’s photograph and signature in the format prescribed.
- Enter Educational Information in the appropriate fields.
- Preview the details entered in the BCECE Application Form.
- Pay the BCECE 2018 Application Fee through either online mode (debit card/ credit card/ net banking) or offline mode (via bank challan).
Application Fee:Candidate should pay their BCECE Application fee after submission of the Online Application Form. The last date for paying the BCECE Application Fee via online mode is April 7, 2018 (11.59 pm) and offline mode ie., through challan is April 5, 2018 (upto banking hours).
|1||General/ Backward/ Extremely Backward||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1100|
|2||SC/ ST/ PwD||Rs. 500||Rs. 550|
BCECE 2018 Exam Pattern:The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) will be conducted in one stage only.
- Mode of exam: Pen and paper based test (offline)
- Languages: English and Hindi
- Type of questions: Objective (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Papers/Sections: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology.
- Number of questions in each paper: 100
- Marks per question: +4
- Negative marking for an incorrect answer: -1
|S.No.||Subject||No. of questions||Marks||Time||Date|
(9 AM to 10:30 AM)
|29 April 2018|
(11 AM to 12:30 PM)
|29 April 2018|
(2 PM to 3:30 PM)
|29 April 2018|
(4 PM to 5:30 PM)
|29 April 2018|
(11 AM to 12:30 PM)
|30 April 2018|
BCECE Admit Card 2018:On April 15, 2018, Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examinations Board (BCECEB) has released the BCECE admit card on its official website bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. BCECE 2018 Admit Card/Hall Ticket/ Call letter is available in online mode only and will not be sent to candidates in any other mode. Candidates should enter their registration number and date of birth to download their BCECE 2018 Call Letter. Candidates should also download and print appendix 6 of BCECE 2018 information brochure (at page no: 47).
BCECE Result 2018:On June 20, 2018, BCECE result for 2018 written exam has been released by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) on the official website bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. The counselling process for admission to Engineering, Health Science and Agriculture courses in Bihar colleges begun from Last week of July 2018. The merit list for BCECE is declared separately for PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Maths) group, PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology), and Agriculture Science.
- PCM merit holders would be eligible to apply for engineering colleges.
- PCB merit holders can apply for Bachelor in Physiotherapy, Bachelor in Occupational Therapy, or Paramedical courses.
- For Agriculture colleges, 50% seats will be filled from the merit list of CBA (Chemistry, Biology, and Agriculture Science, PCA (Physics, Chemistry, and Agriculture Science), MBA (Maths, Biology, and Agriculture Science, and MCA (Maths, Chemistry, and Agriculture Science). The remaining 50% of seats will be filled in from merit list from PCM and PCB.
BCECE Seat Reservation:50% seats are reserved for the General Category candidates. Remaining 50% of seats are distributed for SC, ST, OBC as follows:
|Category||Seat reserved (%)|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||16%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||1%|
|Extremely Backward Class (OBC)||18%|
|Backward Class (BC)||12%|
|Reserved Category Girls (RCG)||3%|
DV Schedule related Articles
Eligibility Criteria related Articles
Calendar related Articles
Sample Papers related Articles
Score card related Articles
Result related Articles
Interview schedule related Articles
Admit Card related Articles
Exam related Articles
Important Dates related Articles
Answer key related Articles
Application Form related Articles
Syllabus related Articles
General related Articles
Cut off related Articles
Exam Pattern related Articles
Counselling related Articles
- »NIT Patna Result 2019. Download Your Results Here14 hours ago
- »KMAT Admit card 2019. Download your admit card here15 hours ago
- »APPSC Admit Card 2019.Download your hall ticket here15 hours ago
- TEZPUR UNIVERSITY INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- AAU INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- MAZAGON DOCK INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- AIIMS BHOPAL INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- WBPSC PROBATION CUM AFTER CARE OFFICER INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- JHARKHAND HIGH COURT INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- UPSC CMS INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- IOCL INTERVIEW SHORTLIST 2019
- MAHAGENCO INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- GURU NANAK DEV UNIVERSITY INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- TSCAB STAFF ASSISTANT PREVIOUS PAPER
- UPSC MAINS PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS
- TN TRB PG ASSISTANT AND PED GRADE I QUESTION PAPER
- COCHIN SHIPYARD PROJECT ASSISTANTS PREVIOUS PAPERS
- RBI GRADE B PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER
- CBSE CLASS 12 BIOLOGY SAMPLE PAPER
- UPSC QUESTION PAPER
- CBSE UGC NET QUESTION PAPERS
- IBPS PO QUESTION PAPER
- IBPS CLERK QUESTION PAPER