BARC Steno Admit Card 2019 will be Released Soon..!
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre will release the Admit card for BARC Steno Exam 2019 on 5th November 2019. BARC Steno Exam 2019 Admit Card is available in online mode only. Candidates who have successfully applied for BARC Steno Exam 2019 can download their Admit Card from the direct official link provided below. Candidates can check their roll number and allotted Examination center from the BARC Steno Exam 2019 Admit Card. Candidates must carry the admit card to the examination center along with an Identity (ID) proof in original and a photocopy of the same.
Download the BARC Steno Admit Card 2019
What are the Important Dates for BARC Steno Admit Card 2019?
BARC will release the Admit Card for Written Exam on 5th November 2019. BARC will conduct the BARC Steno 2019 Written Exam on 17th November 2019 in various centers across Bihar. The important dates and other information related to BARC Steno Exam Admit Card for this year are provided in the following table.
BARC Steno Admit Card 2019
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
Name of the Post
No of Vacancies
BARC Examination Type
Online Registration began on
Application Registration closed on
BARC Steno exam 2019 Admit card Availability
BARC Steno exam 2019 Date
BARC Steno Exam Centre
BARC Official Website
How to download the BARC Stone Admit card 2019?
Stepwise procedure for downloading the BARC Steno Admit Card 2019 is provided below. Candidates are requested to follow the below-provided instructions to download their Bihar Steno Admit Card without any difficulty. To avoid last-minute accessing problems on the official website, candidates are advised to download the BARC Steno Admit Card 2019 well in advance.
Step 1: Click on the above provided direct official link www.barc.gov.in to download the Admit card.
Step 2: Fill the User ID/ Registration Number and password/ Date of Birth to log in.
Step 3: Now the candidate will be directed to their “BARC Steno Admit Card 2019” page.
Step 4: Candidates are advised to download their Admit Card as well as to take a print out of the same, as the hard copy of the Admit card is needed to appear in the BARC Steno Exam 2019.
What are the details provided in BARC Steno Admit Card 2019?
After downloading the BARC Steno Admit Card 2019, Candidates should check the following details mentioned in their Admit Card are correct or not.
Name of the Candidate
Test Centre Address
Exam Centre Name and Code
Gender (Male/ Female)
Time Duration of the Exam
Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
Applicant Roll Number
Candidate Date of Birth
Exam Date and Time
Father’s Name or Mother’s Name
Essential instructions for the examination
And the signature of the candidate and exam counselor.
Any Discrepancy in downloading BARC Steno Admit Card 2019?
If there is an error in the Candidate’s BARC Steno Exam Admit Card, then he/she must immediately report the same to the conducting authority and request for re-issuance of the same.
Candidates can report through an email, along with their User ID/Registration Number and full particulars of their BARC 2019 application form Registration.
How to get the Forgotten password?
If the candidates forget their password, then they have to click on ‘Forgot Password’ link on the login page and enter the following information to get Password to their registered email ID:
User ID/Registration Number
7 characters shown in a box
What are the documents to be carried along with BARC Admit Card 2019?
Candidates without BARC Admit Card 2019 and valid ID Proof will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. Candidates should carry the following documents to the Examination hall.
Print out of valid BARC 2019 Exam admit card
Following valid ID proof (any ONE) in original:
Permanent Driving License
E-Aadhar card with a photograph
Bank Passbook with the photograph
Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
People’s Representative along with a photograph
Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
Photocopy of the ID proof
During Examination, Candidates will be required to hand-over the photocopy of their ID proof to the invigilator.
Eligibility for BARC Steno Exam 2019
The candidates applied for the BARC Steno post must have,
Upper Division Clerk (UDC): Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with English Typing Speed: 30 WPM
Stenographer: Passed High School Exam with English Steno Typing: SO WPM and English Typing 30 WPM
The candidate’s age should be between 18 years to 27 years to submit the applications for the BARC Steno Exam 2019.
The candidates have to pay an application fee to submit the applications for the BARC Steno Exam 2019. Check the category wise application fee details below.
General / OBC / EWS : 100/-
SC / ST / PH : 0/-
When can candidates expect their BARC Steno Exam 2019 result?
Candidates can expect the result forBARC Steno written exam 2019 after the commencement of the examination. Find the result of the BARC Steno written exam 2019 on our website. In order to get updated information regarding the BARC Steno written exam 2019 follow our website www.fresherslive.com Also, check the Current Affairs and quiz materials which are available on our website for the preparation of the examination.
Admit Card related Articles
Score card related Articles
Result related Articles
Rank List related Articles
DV Schedule related Articles
Eligibility Criteria related Articles
Calendar related Articles
Sample Papers related Articles
Interview schedule related Articles
Admit Card related Articles
Exam related Articles
Important Dates related Articles
Answer key related Articles
Application Form related Articles
Syllabus related Articles
General related Articles
Cut off related Articles
Exam Pattern related Articles
Counselling related Articles
- »HSSC Instructor 2019 Exam Notification @ hssc.gov.in21 hours ago
- RPSC PUBLIC RELATION OFFICER ANSWER KEY
- MADRAS HIGH COURT COMPUTER OPERATOR TYPIST ANSWER KEY
- OSSC VITAL STATISTICS CLERK ANSWER KEY
- DSSSB ASSISTANT TEACHER ANSWER KEY
- DSSSB ANSWER KEY
- JSSC EXCISE CONSTABLE ANSWER KEY
- ASSAM TET ANSWER KEY
- UPSSSC CANE SUPERVISOR REVISED ANSWER KEY
- BSF HEAD CONSTABLE ANSWER KEY
- UPPCL ASSISTANT ENGINEER ANSWER KEY
- ASSAM HIGH SCHOOL TET APPLICATION FORM
- OPSC CIVIL SERVICES APPLICATION FORM
- JEST 2020 APPLICATION FORM
- MAHATET 2019 REGISTRATION
- IIFT APPLICATION FORM
- PSTET APPLICATION FORM
- UPTET REGISTRATION
- CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA CTO CRO APPLICATION FORM
- HTET APPLICATION FORM
- ICAR NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST NET REGISTRATION
- INDIAN NAVY INET
- SUPREME COURT OF INDIA PERSONAL ASSISTANT EXAM DATE
- HSSC INSTRUCTOR EXAM
- CSIO SENIOR STENOGRAPHER EXAM DATE
- JEECUP 2020 EXAM SCHEDULE
- OPSC MEDICAL SERVICE EXAM
- SAIL ROURKELA NURSING OFFICER EXAM DATE POSTPONED
- NCHMT JEE NOTIFICATION
- WBSHFWS DEIC MANAGER COMPUTER TEST EXAM SCHEDULE
- TNFUSRC FOREST WATCHER PST PET DATE
- APPSC GROUP 1 SERVICES AND FOREST RANGE OFFICER REVISED SCHEDULE
- NABARD DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT MAINS EXAM DATE
- APPSC GROUP 1 MAIN EXAM POSTPONED
- SSC MTS TIER 2 EXAMS
- SAIL ROURKELA EXECUTIVE PARA MEDICAL STAFF EXAM DATE
- HPSSC SUB INSPECTOR MAINS EXAM DATE
- HPPSC SUBORDINATE ALLIED SERVICES PRELIMS EXAM DATE
- RPSC JLO EXAM DATE
- UKPSC ACF EXAM DATE
- SBI SCO INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- APPSC EXTENSION OFFICER SUPERVISOR INTERVIEW DATE
- NHM ASSAM AE CIVIL INTERVIEW RESCHEDULE DATES
- UPSC GEO SCIENTIST AND GEOLOGIST INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- HPPSC HPAS CCE PERSONALITY TEST INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- ESIC INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- DBSKKV INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- ESIC HYDERABAD ASSISTANT PROFESSOR INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- HPSC HCS EXBR PMT AND INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- RAJASTHAN HIGH COURT CIVIL JUDGE INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- RAJASTHAN HIGH COURT GROUP D PREVIOUS PAPERS
- CBSE CLASS 10 SOCIAL SCIENCE QUESTION PAPER
- TSCAB STAFF ASSISTANT PREVIOUS PAPER
- UPSC MAINS PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS
- TN TRB PG ASSISTANT AND PED GRADE I QUESTION PAPER
- COCHIN SHIPYARD PROJECT ASSISTANTS PREVIOUS PAPERS
- RBI GRADE B PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER
- CBSE CLASS 12 BIOLOGY SAMPLE PAPER
- UPSC QUESTION PAPER
- CBSE UGC NET QUESTION PAPERS