APTET 2018. Latest Updates Government of Andhra Pradesh March 2018
APTET 2018 guide to get every essential information and latest updates about APTET 2018 and know about the Results, Answer Keys, Syllabus, Application Form, Admit Card and Dates. which are verified and updated here on March 21, 2018 all details on recent event of APTET 2018 is updated till this minute and be the first person to discover and make use of the ample official links provided in APTET page.
APTET 2018 Results Declared:
Commissioner of School Education (CSE), Government of Andhra Pradesh has recently released the Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET) 2017-2018 results on the official website of the exam i.e., aptet.apcfss.in. The The APTET exam was organised in 20 sessions from February 21, 2018 till March 2, 2018, for which the notification was released on 2017.
Check your APTET 2017-2018 Result
APSET 2018 Notification Released:
Andhra University has recently released the APSET 2018 (Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2018) notification on its official website - apset.net.in, for promotion as well as recruitment as Lectures/Assistant Professors in Degree Colleges of the state of Andhra Pradesh. The APSET 2018 Exam is scheduled to be conducted on 1st July 2018 and the registration for the same will begin on 26th March 2018.
APSET 2018 Important Dates:
Online Registration Begins on 26th March 2018
Online Registration Closes without Late Fee – 2nd May 2018
Online Registration Closes with Late Fee of Rs 1,000 – 10th May 2018
Online Registration Closes with Late Fee of Rs 2,000 – 21st May 2018
Online Registration Closes with Late Fee of Rs 5,000 – 6th June 2018
APSET 2018 Examination Date – 1st July 2018
APSET 2018 Application Fee:
General Category – Rs 1000
BC – Rs 800
SC/ST/PH/VH – Rs 500
Interested candidates can refer to the APSET 2018 Official Notification.
|Govt Jobs||Private Jobs||Free Mock Test||Current Affairs|
|Railway Jobs||Bank Jobs||GK||Result|
APTET 2018 Hall Ticket:
Andhra Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test (APTET or AP TET) 2018 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket is available in the official website of APTET 2018 i.e., aptet.apcfss.in, cse.ap.gov.in. Candidates can download the APTET 2018 Hall Ticket through the direct official link provided below:
Download the APTET 2018 Hall Ticket
APTET 2018 Exam - Online Application Start from Today 3.30 PM:The School Education Commiserate of Andhra Pradesh has opened the online registrations for Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test shortly, APTET 2018. The last date to pay application fee is December 31, 2017 and last date to submit application form is January 1, 2018.
APTET 2018 Application Form Filling Procedure:
- Candidates applying for APTET will have to pay application fee first.
- After successful submission of application fee, candidate would receive a journal number, without which the candidate would not be able to initiate the application form submission.
- After receiving the journal number, the candidate must fill the online application form and submit it within the stipulated period of time.
- Candidates have to upload Scanned latest colored photograph of 3.5X3.5 cms and Scanned signature. The scanned image should be in .jpeg format and should not exceed 50kb in size.
APTET 2018 Exam Dates:The APTET 2017 exam will be conducted from January 17, 2018 to January 27, 2018. The exam would be conducted in multiple sessions. While paper I will be conducted in the morning session (9:30 am to 12:00 pm), paper II will be conducted in the afternoon session (2:30 pm to 5:00 pm).
APTET 2018 - Important Dates:
|Application fee - Payment Start Date||18.12.2017|
|Application Form Submission Start Date||18.12.2017|
|Payment End Date||31.12.2017|
|Application Form Submission End Date||01.01.2018|
|Exam Name||Related Articles|
Government of Andhra Pradesh Recruitment
Free Job Alert to your Email
- JAM JOINT ADMISSSION TEST APPLICATION FORM
- GATE APPLICATION FORM
- CBSE UGC NET APPLICATION FORM
- CSIR UGC NET APPLICATION FORM
- SSC SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT ONLINE FORM
- IB ACIO APPLICATION FORM
- UPSC CDS APPLICATION FORM
- UIIC APPLICATION FORM
- JPROCE JHARKHAND POLICE RADIO OPERATOR COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORM
- SSC CHSL APPLICATION FORM