APPSC ASO Admit Card 2019
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Admit Card 2019 released a notification for the recruitment of Asst Statistical Officer (ASO) vacancies in A.P. Economics and Statistical Sub-Service. Candidates who are eligible for the examination and the candidates who are waiting for the APPSC ASO admit card can download from the official link which are provided below. Candidates who have applied for the exam Assistant Statistical Officer in A.P. Economics and Statistical Sub-Service can get their hall tickets from the link which is provided below.
Download the APPSC Hall Tickets for Assistant Statistical Officer in A.P. Economics and Statistical Sub-Service 2019
Download the APPSC Hall Tickets for Forest Section Officers in A.P. Forest Sub Service 2019
Download the APPSC Hall Tickets for Food Safety Officer in A.P. Institute of Preventive Medicine, Public Health Laboratories and Food (Health) Administration
APPSC Group I Admit card Officially Released
ANDHRA PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (APPSC) conducted Group I services exam and the eligible candidates who have cleared the prelims exam will appear for the main Examination.Candidates who have qualified the prelims exam are eligible to download the call letter for Main Written Exam. APPSC Hall Ticket is allotted to the students are strictly provisional meaning that they are issued by the competent authority with official e- signatures. The APPSC Group I Admit Card released on 08 Aug 2017. Candidates who have qualified the prelims exam are eligible to download the call letter for Main Written Exam. The main written examination scheduled to be held from 17.08.2017 to 28.08.2017.
Download your APPSC Group I Admit Card.
Important Dates - APPSC Admit Card
The important dates of APPSC Group I are prescribed below
|Availability of Prelims Admit card||27 Apr 2017|
|Date of APPSC Group 1 Examination 2017 (Prelims)||07 May 2017|
|Availability of Mains Admit card||08 Aug 2017|
|Date of APPSC Group 1 Mains Examination||17, 19, 21, 23, 26, 28 Aug 2017|
Main Steps to download APPSC Admit Card
The main steps which are followed APPSC Admit card are prescribed below
- Click the APPSC Admit Card official Link for downloading which is provided on this page.
- Fill the USER ID in the appropriate box in that link.
- Give the Mobile Number as the password.
- Click continue to Download Admit Card.
- Please clearly note down your examination details printed on the admit card.
- Take a printout of the admit card and preserve it for future purpose.
What are the details provided in APPSC Admit card
The main details which are following information of the candidates which are prescribed below
- Candidate's name and Father’s name
- Centre Code and Name of Examination Centre
- Address, Locality, City/town/village, District, State, Pin code
- Email ID and Mobile number
- Roll number
- Date and timing of exam
- Name and medium of the Question Paper
- Application number
- State of eligibility
- Category/Person with disability
Importance of APPSC Admit card
- The admit card mainly serves as your ticket to enter the hall where the examination is to take place.
- All the necessary details are available for the candidates in their admit cards.
- The details related to your time table of the examination, venue, address of the venue, code of the center, code of the subject are in the APPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket 2017.
- A candidate is usually allowed to choose his choice of centers where he wants to appear for the test only in few cases the center allocation may be changed.
- Check all the information regarding APPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket & examination.
Main Documents to be submitted at the time of examination along with APPSC Admit Card
The main documents to be submitted at the time of examination along with the APPSC Admit Card are
- Adhaar card
- PAN card
- Driving Licence
- Voter’s card
- Bank passbook with duly attested photograph
- Identity card issued by school or college/Gazetted officer.
APPSC Exam Pattern
The APPSC Exam Pattern which includes the prelims and mains respectively.
- Preliminary Examination (Objective paper)
- Main’s Examination (Conventional Type)
|Subject Name||No.of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|General Studies & Mental Ability
APPSC Admit Card - Main Points
- There will be a Screening Test (Objective type) comprising General Studies and Mental Ability.
- This test is meant for short-listing the number of candidates to be admitted to the Written (Conventional Type) Examination i.e., consisting of six compulsory papers. The number of candidates to be admitted to the Written examination (conventional type) would be 50 times to the vacancies available at the material time.
- The papers except General English may be answered in English or Telugu or Urdu was chosen by the candidates. However, a candidate is not permitted to write part of the paper in English and part of it in Telugu or Urdu.
- Candidates must appear for all the papers in the Main examination and Oral test, who qualified for the same. Absent in any of the above will be liable for disqualification.
- The General English paper is for qualifying one and the standard of this paper is that of S.S.C. The minimum qualifying marks in this paper are 40% for O.Cs., 35% for B.Cs. and 30% for SC/ST/PH. These marks are not counted for Ranking.
- In the event of the S.C. and S.T. candidates not coming up for selection with the existing minimum prescribed for the selection in the competitive examination conducted by the Commission, their selection shall be considered on the basis of Rank with reference to their performance in the Written and Oral competitive examination.
Interview schedule related Articles
Result related Articles
Admit Card related Articles
Exam related Articles
Important Dates related Articles
Answer key related Articles
Application Form related Articles
Syllabus related Articles
General related Articles
Cut off related Articles
Sample Papers related Articles
Exam Pattern related Articles
Counselling related Articles
- SSC JE APPLICATION FORM
- LIC HFL APPLICATION FORM
- IBPS PO APPLICATION FORM
- UPSC CDS APPLICATION FORM
- JPROCE JHARKHAND POLICE RADIO OPERATOR COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORM
- JAM JOINT ADMISSSION TEST APPLICATION FORM
- JIPMER APPLICATION FORM
- SSC CHSL APPLICATION FORM
- CSIR UGC NET APPLICATION FORM
- BSNL APPLICATION FORM
- GURU NANAK DEV UNIVERSITY INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- NERIE INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- KERALA PSC INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- BIHAR VIDHAN SABHA DRIVER INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- ESIC INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- DBSKKV INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- AIIMS RAIPUR INTERVIE SCHEDULE
- SVNIT INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- SHIVAJI UNIVERSITY INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- PRASAR BHARATI INTERVIEW SCHEDULE