AP POLYCET RESULTS 2019 latest important updates with clear and detailed AP POLYCET RESULTS information are provided here, Candidates can check all essential details of AP POLYCET RESULTS 2019 instantly here and Through this RESULT schedule, candidates can make the strategy for the Preparation of exam. Direct Official Link for each recent Updates on AP POLYCET RESULTS is Provided in this Page.
Check latest AP POLYCET Results here. Find recent updates on AP POLYCET Results, Cut off, Rank Card or scorecard, Merit list, etc. Know the entire details of Admission Process through AP POLYCET Results. Direct official link to check the result of AP POLYCET ie., Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test, is provided in this article.
AP POLYCET Results 2018 Announced:
On 10th May 2018, the Andhra Pradesh Board of Technical Education and Training has released the results for Polytechnic Common Entrance Test ie., POLYCET on the official website: polycetap.nic.in. AP POLYCET 2018 Results are available in online mode only. The AP POLYCET examination was held on April 27
, 2018, for admissions to Diploma level courses
in Government, Aided, Private, Un-aided Polytechnics and Second Shift polytechnics run in existing Private unaided Engineering Colleges. AP POLYCET 2018 Exam was conducted in offline mode for two hours. AP POLYCET 2018 question papers had overall 120 objective type questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects of class 10th
level. Candidates need to secure minimum 36 marks
out of total 120 marks. However, there is no minimum marks criteria for reserved category students (SC & ST). There is no option for re-totaling or revaluation of officially published AP POLYCET Results 2018. Candidates who appeared in AP POLYCET 2018 Exam, can check their results and download their Rank Card from the direct official link provided below:
Check AP POLYCET Results 2018
and download AP POLYCET 2018 OMR Sheets & Rank Card.
AP POLYCET Result Dates for 2018 and 2019 Exam:
Andhra Pradesh State Board Of Technical Education and Training officially declared the AP POLYCET 2018 Exam results on May 10, 2018. After declaration of AP POLYCET Results 2018, OMR Sheets as well as the Rank Cards were also released on the official website, the direct of the same is provided above. AP POLYCET 2018 preliminary answer keys
were officially released on April 29
||Important Dates of 2018 Exam
||Important Dates for 2019 Exam
|AP POLYCET Exam date
||27th April 2018
||4th week of April 2019
|Answer Key availability
||April 29, 2018
||3 days after commencement of Exam
|AP POLYCET Result Declaration
||May 10, 2018
||2nd week of May 2019
|Rank Card availability
May 10, 2018
|2nd week of May 2019
How to Check the AP POLYCET Results?
Candidates are advised to follow the below given steps to check their AP POLYCET Results:
- Login to the official website (Link is provided above), using Login ID, Hall Ticket No, Password, Date of Birth in dd/mm/yyyy format.
- AP POLYCET Results page will appear.
- Check the AP POLYCET Result.
- Take printout of the AP POLYCET result for further admission procedure.
If candidates forget their password, then they can get their Password through SMS by filling ICR Form No, AP POLYCET Hall Ticket No, Rank, Date of Birth and Mobile number in the Generate Password Form
How to Download the AP POLYCET Rank Card?
The Andhra Pradesh Board of Technical Education and Training also released the AP POLYCET 2018 Rank Card within 7 days from the date of declaration of AP POLYCET 2018 results. Candidates can follow the below provided steps to download their AP POLYCET 2018 Rank Cards.
- Click on the direct official link which is provided above to download the AP POLYCET rank card.
- Candidates can also collect their AP POLYCET rank card from the helpline centers.
STATE BOARD OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING
7th Floor, B.R.K.R. Bhavan, Tankbund Road,
Saifabad, Hyderabad- 500 063 (India)
What are the details mentioned in AP POLYCET Result Rank Card?
AP POLYCET Rank Card given by exam conducting authority, comprises the following information. Through AP POLYCET Rank Card, candidates can able to view their overall as well as subject wise marks obtained by them in AP POLYCET Examination. Passing status as well as Rank of the candidate is also mentioned in the AP POLYCET 2018 Result Rank Card. Only Candidates who secured prescribed minimum cut off marks, are eligible to appear for AP POLYCET Counselling. The candidates will be allotted seat in the Diploma Courses in Polytechnic colleges of Andhra Pradesh, based on the options exercised by them, rank obtained, category and availability of seats in the Polytechnic Institute.
- Name of the Candidate
- Hall Ticket Number
- Total Marks
- Marks obtained in Maths
- Marks obtained in Physics
- Marks obtained in Chemistry
- Passing status
What is the Tie-Breaking procedure in AP POLYCET Results?
If two or more candidates scored the same marks in AP POLYCET Entrance exam Result 2018, following rules will be applied in the given sequential order to resolve tie between the candidates:
1. Mathematics mark:- First the marks obtained in Mathematics subject are compared. Candidate having higher marks in Mathematics will be given higher rank.
2. Physics mark:- If there is still a tie, then their Physics marks in AP POLYCET Entrance Exam will be compared. Candidate with higher marks in Physics attains a higher rank.
3. Date of Birth (Age):- If the above two factors does not break the tie, then candidates’ age will be compared. Those senior in age secures higher rank in merit list.
4. Percentage of marks:- In case the tie is still not resolved, the candidate who has secured the overall higher percentage of marks in the AP POLYCET test will be considered to have obtained a higher rank, to resolve the tie.
AP POLYCET 2018 Cut off Marks:
AP POLYCET Cutoff Marks are minimum passing marks needed to be scored by the candidates to get admission to Diploma courses through AP POLYCET result. The contenders those who score more than the prescribed cutoff marks are eligible for the admission. AP POLYCET Cutoff marks vary according to the category. Candidates need to obtain minimum 30% marks
to qualify the AP POLYCET exam. Candidates appearing in AP POLYCET Exam, should secure minimum 36 marks
out of total 120 marks. However, there is no minimum marks criteria for reserved category students (SC & ST). The AP POLYCET exam conducting authority prepares the AP POLYCET category wise cut off marks on basis of following main factors
- Total number of seats available.
- Total number of students appeared in AP POLYCET exam.
- Reservation criteria
- Difficulty level of AP POLYCET question paper etc.
|| Minimum Cut off Marks
(out of 120 marks)
|| General/ UR
|| 50 Marks
|| 45 Marks
|| 40 Marks
|| 38 Marks