AP POLYCET COUNSELLING 2019 latest important updates with clear and detailed AP POLYCET COUNSELLING information are provided here, Candidates can check all essential details of AP POLYCET COUNSELLING 2019 instantly here and Through this AP POLYCET COUNSELLING schedule, candidates can make the strategy for the Preparation of exam. Direct Official Link for each recent Updates on AP POLYCET COUNSELLING is Provided in this Page. Find recent news of AP POLYCET COUNSELLING verified on 18 October 2019.
Check all latest updates of AP Polycet Counselling here. Find Rank wise detailed Date and Time Schedule for AP Polycet Counselling, Certificate Verification now. Know the entire process for AP Polycet Counselling, and Seat Allotment Result.
AP POLYCET Counselling Overview 2018:
State Board of Technical Education & Training, Andhra Pradesh (SBTET AP) conducted AP POLYCET 2018 Exam on 27th April, 2018, in offline mode i.e., Pen and Paper mode, for providing admission to various diploma courses in engineering and non-engineering branches in various Govt. and Private Polytechnic colleges in Andhra Pradesh. AP POLYCET/CEEP 2018 Results are also declared on 10th May 2018, based on which the AP POLYCET counselling was conducted via online mode
in the month of May and June 2018 on the website appolycet.nic.in. AP Polycet 2019 Counselling process consists of following stages:
- Document verification (done at the helpline center via offline mode),
- choice filling (done through online mode from the website),
- seat allotment &
- report at the college.
AP POLYCET Counselling is organized in two rounds. In order to appear in AP Polycet Counselling 2018, Certificate Verification is compulsory for all candidates, who qualified AP POLYCET 2018 entrance exam. Otherwise, they were not allowed for the AP Polycet 2018 Web Options Entry. After completion of the Andhra Pradesh AP POLYCET 2018 Document verification, candidates were allowed to lock their choices for Polytechnic Colleges and courses. The seats are allotted to candidates on the basis of their AP POLYCET 2018 ranks, filled choice, seat availability, etc. Candidates who get a seat after seat allotment process, they have to report at the allotted college within a given time period. Otherwise, the allotted seat for him/her will be passed to the next candidate. Rank wise AP POLYCET Counselling 2018 Schedule, Details of documents required to get verified, Seat allotment procedures are explained in this article.
Important Highlights of AP POLYCET Counselling 2018:
The important points regarding AP POLYCET Counselling 2018 are mentioned in the following table for the quick review by candidates.
||Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (AP POLYCET)
|Exam Organizing Authority
||State Board of Technical Education and Training, A.P. Amaravati
||State Level Entrance Examination
|Purpose of the Exam
||To get admission for Diploma courses in various engineering and non-engineering disciplines
|Mode of Exam
|Total Number of questions
||27th April, 2018;
2019 Exam to be held tentatively in the 4th week of April, 2019
|AP POLYCET Result Date
||10th May 2018
|Rank Wise Certificate verification for SC/ ST/ BC/ OC/ Minorities
||30th May - 6th June 2018
||2nd June - 10th June 2018
AP Polycet Counselling Fee:
- For OC/BC candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST category: Rs. 250/-.
AP POLYCET Counselling Dates 2018:
For SC/ST/BC/OC category candidates, AP POLYCET web based counselling process comprising of certificates verification commence from May 17, 2018 to May 23, 2018. For PH, CAP, NCC, Sports & Games and Anglo-indian category candidates, certificate verification commence from May 17, 2018 to May 22, 2018. Exercising of options commence from May 20 to May 28, 2018. Allotments through AP POLYCET 2018 ranks was placed in Website https://appolycet.nic.in on May 28, 2018 after 06.00 PM.
Important Dates for Rank Wise Certificate verification for SC/ ST/ BC/ OC/ Minorities:
|30th May 2018
||1 to 10,000
|31st May 2018
||10,001 to 20,000
|1st June 2018
||20,001 to 32,000
|2nd June 2018
||32,001 to 45,000
|3rd June 2018
||45,001 to 60,000
|4th June 2018
||60,001 to 75,000
|5th June 2018
||75,001 to 87,000
|6th June 2018
||87,001 to Last Rank
Important Dates for Rank Wise Certificate verification for PH/CAP/NCC/Sport/Minority/Anglo-India Categories:
|30th May 2018
||Anglo-Indian, PH & CAP
|31st May 2018
||NCC & Sports
|1st June 2018
||Sports & NCC
||20,001 – 40,000
|2nd June 2018
||NCC & Sports
||40,001 – 65,000
|3rd June 2018
||NCC & Sports
||65,001 – Last Rank
AP POLYCET Counselling Schedule 2018:
|AP POLYCET Counselling Dates
|2nd June & 3rd June 2018
||1 to 30000
|4th & 5th June 2018
||30001 to 60000
|6th & 7th June 2018
||60001 to Last
|8th June 2018
||Change of options from 1st Rank to Last
|10th June 2018
||Allotment Order release on the Web
AP POLYCET Counselling Procedure 2018:
The entire process of AP POLYCET 2018 Counselling involves following four major steps:
1. Certificate Verification,
2. Filling Options of courses & colleges,
3. Seat Allotment
4. Reporting at College and Fee Payment
Step 1 - Certificate Verification:
- First, Candidates have to download their AP Polycet 2018 Rank Card.
- Check the Certificate verification date for their rank, as scheduled by the conducting authority.
- On the scheduled date, Candidates should submit their AP POLYCET Counselling Application Form & their original certificates at any of the designated Help Line Centers (HLCs) in a given time schedule.
- Candidates aadhar card details (Finger Print Biometric) will be verified with UIDAI at Help Line Centers.
- After successful completion of certificate verification, candidates will be issued a receipt of certificates at Help-line Centres.
Step 2 - Filling Options of courses & colleges:
- Only candidates who get their certificates verified, are allowed to fill the options of courses & colleges as per their preferences.
- List of polytechnic colleges along with courses offered by them & course codes are given to all candidates via online mode on the website.
- Candidates are requested to prepare a list of prefered courses along with Colleges with a priority number in the blank form, before attempting to enter the College plus Course options on the AP POLYCET 2018 counselling website.
- In the AP POLYCET Web Option Portal page, Candidates can fill any number of options of College and Course as per their preference and priority.
- After entering Colleges & Courses, submit the Options Entry form.
- On the last day of filling College and Course choices, options last entered by the candidate will be frozen.
- After this no further change in selected options can be done.
- Take a printout of the same for future reference.
Step 3 - Seat Allotment:
- According to the College and Course options filled by the candidates, their AP POLYCET 2018 merit rank and category, Andhra Pradesh SBTET will allocate Seats for Admissions in Diploma Course in Polytechnic Colleges.
- Candidates can download their College and course allotment order by entering ROC Form Number, Hall Ticket Number, Password & Date of Birth via candidate login.
- The seat allotment details may also be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number.
Step 4 - Reporting at College and Fee Payment:
Candidates who accepted seat, which is allotted to them at AP POLYCET counselling have to report at the allotted college with the downloaded AP POLYCET Allotment Order 2018.
The seat allocated to the candidate is confirmed, only after paying the required admission fee on the reporting day itself.
- SC/ST category candidates have to pay Rs. 300/-.
- While OC/BC/Minority candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- towards Processing Fee.
- Tuition fee payable after allotment is Rs. 3,800 (for Government and aided Polytechnics) and it varies from Rs. 15,500 to Rs.21,000 per annum (in Private unaided Polytechnics and Second Shift Engineering Colleges).
- However, all the candidates need to pay Rs.800/- towards A.P-SBTET recognition fee as prescribed.
What are the documents required for AP POLYCET Certificate Verification?
Candidates must carry the following documents (original certificates and two sets of Xerox copies) for AP POLYCET Counselling certificate verification. The required documents are listed below:
- SSC or its equivalent Mark sheet (Original or Internet copy)
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Aadhaar Card (will be returned after verification)
- IV to X Study Certificate or Residence Certificate (If the candidates don’t have institutionalized education) or Residence Certificate of either of parents in AP for 10 years in case of non-local candidates.
- Income Certificate or white ration card (for claiming tuition fee reimbursement)
- Caste Certificate (Issued by the competent authority in case of reserved category)
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sport/Minority/Anglo-India Certificate (If applicable)
- AP POLYCET 2018 Rank Card
- AP Polycet Hall Ticket 2018
AP POLYCET Counseling 2018 Centers List:
Here is the full list of Help Line Centers (HLCs), where AP POLYCET Counseling 2018 certificate verification process is carried out:
- MBTS Govt. Polytechnic, Nallapadu, Guntur
- Govt. Polytechnic – Women, Gujjanagulla, Guntur
- Andhra Loyola Degree College, Vijayawada
- SRR & CVR Govt Degree College, Vijayawada
- YVS & BRM Polytechnic, Mukteswaram, East Godavari Dist
- Nellore Govt. Polytechnic for Boys
- SMTB Seetha Polytechnic, Bhimavaram, W.G.Dist
- Government Polytechnic, Srikakulam
- E.S.C. Govt. Polytechnic, Nandyal, Kurnool Dist
- Govt. Degree College for women, Guntur
- Sri G. Pulla Reddy Govt. Polytechnic, Kurnool
- D.A. Govt. Polytechnic, Ongole
- Vijayawada Government Polytechnic College
- Anantapur Government Polytechnic College
- Govt. Polytechnic – Women, Dargamitta, Nellore
- S.M.V.M. Polytechnic, Tanuku, W.G. Dist
- M.R.A.G.R. Govt. Polytechnic, Vizianagaram
- Vizag Govt. Institute of Chemical Technology
- Government Polytechnic, Visakhapatnam
- Andhra Polytechnic, Kakinada
- Govt. Polytechnic – Women, Kakinada
- S.V. Government Polytechnic, Tirupati
- G.M.R. Polytechnic, Bommuru, Rajahmundry
- Women Government Polytechnic, Kadapa