AP Driver Operator Result 2019 has been released on 9th October 2019 by Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board (AP) on its official website slprb.ap.gov.in Candidates who have attended AP Driver Operator Exam 2019, can now check whether the result has been released or not and download their provisionally shortlisted results from the direct official link provided below.
What are the Important Dates for the AP Driver Operator Exam 2019?
AP Driver Operator Result 2019 was released on 9th October 2019 by Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board (AP) on its official website slprb.ap.gov.in AP conducted the Driver Operator exam from 12th February 2019. The important dates related to AP Driver Operator Result 2019 and further recruitment process for this year has provided in the following table.
AP Driver Operator Result 2019
Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board (AP)
No of vacancies
Online Application Started from
Online Application Closed on
Result Release Date
Online Test and interview
How to check and download the AP Driver Operator Result 2019?
Stepwise procedure for downloading the AP Result 2019 for Driver Operator has granted below. Candidates are requested to follow the below provided instructions to download their AP Result 2019 for the Driver Operator without any difficulty.
The following is the procedure to Download the AP Driver Operator Exam Result 2019,
Step 1: Click the Official website slprb.ap.gov.in
Step 2: Select the AP Driver Operator Result 2019 Link.
Step 3: Enter the Necessary Details like the Admit Card Details & DOB Details.
Step 4: Then, the Candidate's AP Driver Operator Results will display on the screen.
Step 5: Check out their Details confirmed.
Step 6: Then, take a print out of that AP Driver Operator Exam Results 2019.
What are the information cited in AP Driver Operator Result 2019?
In AP Result 2019 for the Driver Operator page, Candidates can know about the Maximum score cutoff score and the Obtained score of each section. The overall Cutoff marks provided according to the Candidate's category, i.e., General, OBC, SC, ST. Candidates need to secure the denoted Sectional and Overall Cutoff marks to appear in a further selection process.
Check - AP Driver Operator Cut Off 2019
Where to find the answer key along with AP Driver Operator Result 2019?
On completion of the AP Driver Operator exam 2019 process, the conducting authority releases the official Answer Key for the Candidate's reference. Once the official Answer key is released on the official website, candidates can cross-check their responses with the official answer keys. The official answer key for the AP Driver Operator Exam 2019 has been released. Below the answer key is attached for the Candidate's references,
Check and download - AP Driver Operator Answer key 2019
What are the eligibility criteria for the AP Driver Operator Exam 2019?
Candidates who qualify the eligibility standards set by the Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board for the posts of Driver Operator Exam 2019 can apply. The eligibility criteria for the Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board 2019 has given below. Candidates who are applying for Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board Exam 2019 are advised to read the guidelines before applying for the Examination.
Candidate’s Minimum and maximum age should be as follows,
- The candidate’s Minimum age is 18 years.
- The candidate’s Maximum age is 32 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
The candidate’s educational qualifications are as follows,
- Candidates should have passed 10th Class or equivalent.
- Candidates must have a Heavy Motor Vehicle License, which must have been valid for a minimum period of two years from the date of Notification.
The candidates should meet the following Physical requirements:-
a) Height: Must not be less than L 67.6 cms.
b) Chest: Must not be less than 86.3 cms round the chest on full
inspiration with a minimum expansion of 5 cms.
The candidates have to pay an application fee to submit the applications for Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board 2019. Check the category wise application fee details below.
- Candidates must apply in the Application Form, which they can purchase from the Office of the Superintendent of Police of the concerned District against cash payment of Rs. 10/-
- A prescribed fee of Rs. 25/- in cash should pay at the time of submission of each application form.
The salary for the selected candidates will be Rs. 21230 – 53010 (RPS-2015) and Special Pay of Rs.500/-
Admit Card related Articles
Answer key related Articles
Application Form related Articles
Cut off related Articles
Exam related Articles
Exam Pattern related Articles
General related Articles
Important Dates related Articles
Result related Articles
Sample Papers related Articles
Syllabus related Articles
Counselling related Articles
Interview schedule related Articles
Score card related Articles
Calendar related Articles
Eligibility Criteria related Articles
DV Schedule related Articles
Rank List related Articles
Exam Schedule related Articles
Rejected List related Articles
Exam Analysis related Articles
Question Paper related Articles
Eligibility List related Articles
Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board 2019
- JPSC civil judge Admit Card
- Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital Society nursing officer Admit Card
- Madhya Pradesh High Court Law Clerk Admit Card
- Tamil Nadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited senior officer Admit Card
- National Health Mission Andhra Pradesh Admit Card
- OPSC Admit Card
- TSSPDCL Admit Card
- TSSPDCL Admit Card
- MAHAGENCO technician Admit Card
- Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Admit Card
- MAHATET Application Form
- Indian Navy mr Application Form
- OSSSC forest guard Application Form
- Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan tet Application Form
- OPSC civil services Application Form
- The Science Engineering Research Board jest Application Form
- MAHATET Application Form
- IIFT Application Form
- Punjab School Education Board Application Form
- UP Board Application Form
- JIPMER Important Dates
- Gujarat High Court Important Dates
- WBPSC Important Dates
- AP SSC Board Important Dates
- HSSC Important Dates
- TNFUSRC forest watcher pst pet Important Dates
- APPSC group 1 services and forest range officer revised Important Dates
- NABARD assistant mains Important Dates
- APPSC group 1 main exam Important Dates
- SSC mts tier 2 Important Dates
- UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Result
- APDSC Secondary Grade Teachers Result
- WBPSC ae Result
- AMC Ahmedabad Result
- APSC Result
- Delhi High Court Result
- Goa Public Service Commission Junior Scale Officer Result
- HSSC Result
- Regional Center for Biotechnology Consultant Result
- Indian Institute of Soil Science Result
- Rajasthan High Court group d Sample Papers
- CBSE class 10 social science Sample Papers
- TSCAB staff assistant previous paper Sample Papers
- UPSC Sample Papers
- Teachers Recruitment Board pg assistant and ped grade i Sample Papers
- Cochin Shipyard Limited Project assistant Sample Papers
- RBI grade b Sample Papers
- CBSE class 12 biology Sample Papers
- UPSC Sample Papers
- CBSE UGC ugc net Sample Papers
- Board of Secondary School Odisha Syllabus
- East Central Railway Syllabus
- RSMSSB patwari Syllabus
- Sikkim Public Service Commission Drug Inspector Syllabus
- FSSAI Syllabus
- Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment board Syllabus
- CGPSC State Service Exam Syllabus
- Samagra Shiksha – Department of School Education ssa Syllabus
- RPSC Syllabus
- JIPMER pg Syllabus
- UKPSC Interview schedule
- Mysore University Project Fellow Interview schedule
- GPSC Microbiologist Interview schedule
- Vizag Steel Plant management trainee Interview schedule
- NHM Assam Interview schedule
- ESIC specialists grade II Interview schedule
- UPSC Interview schedule
- NHM Assam junior engineer Interview schedule
- CDAC Interview schedule
- BPSC lecturer Interview schedule
- IOCL DV Schedule
- TSPSC group 2 DV Schedule
- APSC Diet Lecturer DV Schedule
- RSMSSB DV Schedule
- Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited vidyut sahayak DV Schedule
- Odisha Public Service Commission DV Schedule
- RRB je DV Schedule
- ESIC nursing and paramedical DV Schedule
- Rajasthan Subordinate Ministerial Services Selection Board live stock assistant DV Schedule
- ESIC senior resident DV Schedule
- Allahabad High Court judicial service Rank List
- KAU Skilled Assistant Rank List
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology Rank List
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology Project assistant Rank List
- Malabar Cancer Centre stipendiary trainee Rank List
- KAU assistant professor Rank List
- Kerala PSC hsst english junior Rank List