AADHAR CARD 2019 latest important updates with clear and detailed RESULT information are provided here, Candidates can check all essential details of Result 2019 instantly here and Through this RESULT schedule, candidates can make the strategy for the Preparation of exam. Direct Official Link for each recent Updates on RESULT is Provided in this Page. Find recent news of RESULT 2019 verified on 20 August 2019.
Acquire all information and new updates on Aadhar Card. Know all details regarding how to apply for new Aadhar Card and update Aadhaar details. For all the latest announcements on Aadhar Card, check this page. Get to know the benefits and importance of Aadhar Card. Stay aware of the needs of Aadhar Card.
Benefits of Aadhaar Card:
Following are the various benefits of Aadhaar Card. Nowadays Aadhaar Card is mandatory:
- To get LPG subsidy amount directly in the bank account. This Direct Benefit Transfer (DBTL) scheme is named as PAHAL.
- To open the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) bank account, which is a free zero balance savings account.
- To get passport in just 10 days
- For sign-up process for DigiLocker, which is a digital locker system for everyone for storing all personal document on the government’s server.
- To get pension money on time
- To get a digital life certificate, which helps to continue getting pension without the hassle of physically going to the bank and submitting the life certificate. This reduces the need for physical legwork.
- For Easy Provident Fund disbursement
- To verify one’s income tax return
- Food & Nutrition - Public Distribution System, Food Security, Mid Day Meals, Integrated Child Development Scheme.
- Employment - Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme, Swarnajayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana, Indira Awaaz Yojana, Prime Minister’s Employment Guarantee Program
- Education - Sarva Shikhsha Abhiyaan, Right to Education
- Inclusion & Social Security - Janani Suraksha Yojana, Development of Primitive Tribe Groups, Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme
- Healthcare - Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana, Janashri Bima Yojana, Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana
- Other miscellaneous purposes including Property Transactions, VoterID, PAN Card etc.
Details available in Aadhaar Card:
The Aadhaar card displays the basic details of the person. These details include:
- The name of the person.
- The 12 digit Aadhar number.
- The enrolment number (EID)
- A photograph.
- The address of the person, as per the records.
- The person's date of birth.
- The person’s gender.
- A barcode that represents the Aadhar number itself.
Information required to get Aadhar Card:
|Demographic information required:
- Date of Birth (verified) or Age (declared),
- Mobile Number (optional) and
- Email ID (optional)
|Biometric Information required:
- Ten Fingerprints,
- Two Iris Scans, and
- Facial Photograph
For children below 5 years no biometrics will be captured. Their UID be processed on the basis of demographic information and facial photograph linked with the UID of their parents. These children will need to update their biometrics of ten fingers, iris and facial photograph, when they turn 5 and 15. Intimation to this effect will be mentioned in the original Aadhaar letter.
Documents required for getting Aadhaar Card:
Each citizen must provide the supporting documents which are Proof of Identity (PoI
) and Proof of Address (PoA
) document. UIDAI accepts 18 PoI and 35 PoA documents. Applicant can carry any or all of the following documents:
- Drivers licence
- Identity cards issued by the government
- Birth certificates
- SSLC certificates
- PAN card
- Voter identity card
Check the detailed list of valid 18 PoI and 35 PoA documents
for Aadhaar card Enrolment.
How to Apply for new Aadhaar Card?
There is no online method of getting enrolled for Aadhaar. Each citizen have to personally visit Aadhaar enrolment Center for getting yourself Enrolled as your Biometrics will be captured.
- First step for getting Aadhaar Card is to book an appointment at the Aadhaar enrolment centre. Click here to book appointment.
- Once the appointment is booked, the applicant will have to go to that Aadhaar enrolment centre with the appropriate document and also be asked to submit biometric data in the form of fingerprints and records of the iris.
- Upon successful verification you will receive a notification by SMS or an email informing you that your application has been successful. You can also check Aadhaar status, now.
- A short while after getting the message, the Aadhaar number will be generated and sent to your registered address. It takes up to 90 days for Aadhaar generation from the date of enrolment.
Aadhaar Updation or Correction:
Any citizen who bought Aadhaar card can update Demographic details (Name, Address, DoB, Gender, Mobile Number, Email) as well as Biometrics (Fingerprints, Iris & Photograph) in Aadhaar.
Fee for Aadhaar Updation:
For updation in Aadhaar, either Demographic or Biometric, you have to pay Rs. 25/- to the service provider each time you get your details updated.
How to update (change) details in Aadhaar card?
There are three ways to update or correct your Aadhaar card details:
1. Update your Aadhaar details online
2. Request Aadhaar update by post
3. Visit the nearby enrolment centre
Aadhaar Updation through online:
Only those individuals who have registered their valid mobile number with Aadhaar would be able to update it online. Since online transactions are OTP authenticated, registering your mobile number with Aadhaar becomes mandatory. Through online mode, you can update Name, Address, Gender, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Email ID in Aadhaar Card in 3 easy steps:
- STEP 1: Login with Aadhaar,
- STEP 2: Upload Documents and
- STEP 3: Select BPO Service Provider and submit request.
Those applicants can also check status
for any updation done online.
Aadhaar Updation Through Post:
To update your Aadhaar details via post, you need to download the form online.
Download the Aadhaar Data Update/Correction Form
Check mark the field that needs to be updated on the top of the form, fill it out in English and the local language. Fill out the fields that require update/correction. Duly filled application form along with the self-attested supporting documents needs to be sent to UIDAI at the below provided address. Mark the envelope as "Aadhaar Update/Correction" on top.
Post Box No. 10
Madhya Pradesh- 480001
Post Box No. 99
Aadhaar Updation by Visiting Permanent Enrolment Center:
First make appointment in Aadhaar Permanent Enrolment Center.
By visiting Aadhaar Permanent Enrolment Center, you can update both demographics (Name, Address, DoB, Gender, Mobile & Email) & biometrics (Fingerprints, Iris & Photograph) information in Aadhaar Card. You need to carry original documents for updation at enrolment centre.