Young Professional jobs in Hyderabad for MBA / M.Com / CA / ICWA at NIRD - APPLY NOW
Last updated: May 14, 2021 15:36 PM | Lavanya
|Company Name||NIRD Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Young Professional Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 40,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Hyderabad Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||31/05/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Telangana Govt Jobs|
NIRDPR is a premier Institute providing training, research and consultancy services in the field of rural development. NIRD & PR proposes to engage the services of qualified and experienced persons on contract basis for the following position at Hyderabad:
1. Post: Young Professional (Accounts) - 01 No. at NIRDPR, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad
2. Qualifications - MBA (Finance) / M.Com / CA or ICWA (Inter) Knowledge of Tally Prime, MS Word and Excel are essential.
a. MBA (finance) / M.Com : Atleast 05 years of experience in Accounts and Tally in any reputed organization. CA / ICWA (Inter) : Atleast 04 years of experience in Accounts (excluding Article experience) and Tally in any reputed organization.
b. Relaxation of length of experience can be considered for deserving candidates with strong accounts experience and expertise in Tally. The areas of work shall include verification of bills and preparation of payment vouchers and cash book, maintenance of ledgers/accounts, preparation of statement of Expenditure, BRS, and Utilization Certificates as per Govt. of India Rules, data entry and generation of reports in Tally Prime, work relating to Income Tax, GST, TDS and other statutory remittances. Good communication skills in English & Hindi are desirable. Consolidated
4. Remuneration: Rs.40,000/- P.M. Staff quarters which are within the Campus can be allotted, subject to availability and payment of charges as per norms.
1. Terms of engagement: The engagement is purely on temporary basis on contract which will be initially for a period of One year. Further extension can be considered based on performance and Institute's / project's requirement. The candidate should be willing to work up to late hours and on holidays as per emergent office requirements.
Selection Procedure :
1. A screening test on Accounts / Tally will be conducted followed by personality test/interview.
a. The positon offered is purely temporary and does not envisage any kind of regular appointment in NIRD&PR in future
b. The Institute has a right to shortlist the candidates as may be necessary
c. Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification
d. No. of vacancies are indicative. It may increase/ decrease as per actual requirement of the Institute.
e. No correspondence or telephonic enquiry will be entertained as regards short-listing, calling for interview, selection or engagement
f. The Institute reserves the right to relax any of the requirements i.e. age, educational qualification, experience etc. in exceptional cases
g. The selection will be at NIRD&PR, Rajendra Nagar, Hyderabad.
h. The candidates should apply through online registration available on the website http://www.nirdpr.org.in/
How to Apply :
1. The last date for submitting applications online is 31-05-2021 till 05.30 pm. Applications received after the date and time will NOT be considered. The shortlisted candidates will be informed about the date, time and venue of the interview.
2. Shortlisted candidates may attend the interview along with their Original Testimonials, latest Photograph and respective documents and one set of Xerox copies of all documents. A screening test on Accounts / Tally will be conducted followed by personality test/interview. No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview
Advt. No.5/2021 (No. FIN/AO-A/Manpower/2018-19)
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NIRD, please click on the Apply Now button below.